State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich View Post
    Actually I was raped by a Mexican boy. What I mean by racial diversity is Asians, Jamacans, Latin American, Indians, Africans, South Americans, Swedes, Germans, French, etc. living on the same 4 block neighborhood. Really, it's where I live. And quite frankly your "Negro" comment really hit a home run for my comments. Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie. Welcome BTW to the year 2011!
    By the way .. you're not a Heathen so stop calling yourself one. You read one or two books and now you think you're a Heathen. The post you made above sounds like an excerpt right out of a book on page 1. You so-called "universalist" Heathens really irk the hell out of me. GO AWAY! Find some other new-age BS to attach yourself to. I'd rather be called a "Nazi Pig" then a "Universalist Heathen". Let me clue you in on something .... THERE IS NO SUCH THING!!

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    355 Posts
    Actually I was raped by a Mexican boy.
    Boy? Verbiage of the cultural marxist to humanize the offender.

What I mean by racial diversity is Asians, Jamacans, Latin American, Indians, Africans, South Americans, Swedes, Germans, French, etc. living on the same 4 block neighborhood. Really, it's where I live.
    Yappity yap.

And quite frankly your "Negro" comment really hit a home run for my comments.
    Did it now? Are our little social liberal ears shocked at a politically incorrect term? Negroes is what they are. An "African" could be a Boer or an Egyptian. A "black" could be an Indian or an Aborigine. The only people who get freaked by the proper term defining this race are freaks already, and it does not matter if 99% of the world thinks it, they are still freaks, because they are brainwashed little sheep.

Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie.
    Do you think blue giants who talk to trees don't exist? Watch Avatar! DOH! Any other works of fiction you want to use as evidence of fact?

Welcome BTW to the year 2011!
    Oh, OUCH! What a scathing retort! Truth is timeless. Only brainwashed social liberal cultural marxist tools believe that every year we somehow become more "enlightened" because more of the non-brainwashed people who remember how our organic cultures should be die off, to be replaced by indoctrinated dweebs and an ever-increasing population of non-Germanics, who together will vote away all common sense. Social "Progressives" are of two types, the sheep and the shepherds. The only difference is that the shepherds know that "progress" means the slaughterhouse, and the sheep just go there because they are led.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Actually I was raped by a Mexican boy.
    I've also suffered a sexual assault from immigrants in the past, which was one of the main reasons why I am the way I am now.

That said, I'm not so sure of someone's sincerity when they're using "But I was raped!!!" to counter an argument.

What I mean by racial diversity is Asians, Jamacans, Latin American, Indians, Africans, South Americans, Swedes, Germans, French, etc. living on the same 4 block neighborhood. Really, it's where I live.
    You're middle-class, as are all your neighbors. That's well and good, but they don't represent the majority of their own races. For every polite and civilized black person, there's a hundred gang members. I know I'm generalizing here, but when we're talking nations, we have to generalize. A little country like Iceland wouldn't be Iceland anymore if it looked like your multiracial neighborhood.

And quite frankly your "Negro" comment really hit a home run for my comments. Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie. Welcome BTW to the year 2011!
    The year 2011, same year that every single violent rape in Norway's capital was done by non-white immigrants...

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Württemberg, Franconia and I recently discovered old ancestors in Saxony
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Baden-Wuerttemberg Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigyn View Post
    That said, I'm not so sure of someone's sincerity when they're using "But I was raped!!!" to counter an argument.
    Judging from what she has written in this thread, I wouldn't waste any more energy. I think velvet is right, she's a troll.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Germaid View Post
    Judging from what she has written in this thread, I wouldn't waste any more energy. I think velvet is right, she's a troll.
    She´s on extended moderation for the time being now.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 07:13 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    543 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich
    Do you think Nordic People do not rape? Read " the Girl with the dragon Tatoo" or watch the movie.
    Although you're a waste of time, the nonsense you pull cannot go uncommented. A fictional story isnt proof for anything, if anything it proves your utter "naivety" that you even consider this could be true.

Some data?

Bureau of Justice Statistics Homicide trends in the U.S.: Trends by race

# Blacks murder more than 1,600 whites each year.
    # Blacks murder whites at 18 times the rate whites murder blacks.
    # Blacks murdered, raped, robbed, or assaulted about one million whites in 1992.
    # In the last 30 years, blacks committed 170 million violent and non-violent crimes against whites.
    # Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than whites under 18.
    # About 90% of the victims of interracial crimes are white.
    # Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than white neighborhoods.
    # Of the 27 million nonviolent robberies in 1992, 31% (8.4 million) were committed by blacks against whites. Less than 2% were committed by whites against blacks.
    # Of the 6.6 million violent crimes, 20% (1.3 million) were interracial.
    # Of the the 1.3 million interracial violent crimes, 90% (1.17 million) are black against white.
    # Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than whites, although whites outnumber blacks by 7 to 1.
    # On a per capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crime than whites.
    # In the past 20 years, violent crime increased four times faster than the population.

And to correct Sigyn, the rape statistic for Norway speaks of the last 5 years in which each and every single rape was committed by non-western immigrants. The chance to get raped by a Norwegian is about as high as being struck twice by lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich
    Actually I was raped by a Mexican boy. Welcome BTW to the year 2011!
    When "the year 2011" now means that girls who have been raped become the devil's advocate of their rapists, and who cannot find anything wrong with that nor with the circumstances which exposed them to that risk, then you should think hard whether you want to live in the year 2011. You see, in 1970 this wouldnt have happened to you. In the year 2011, the chance that you become the victim of interracial crime is now 18-umpty times higher, so chances are good that you get raped two more times and then become a victim of interracial murder.

Although time as such certainly "progressed", the direction of this progress was just as certainly downhill. Your slum is a multiracial hellhole of criminal thugs and unrooted atomized individuals (this btw means those confused whites like yourself) that run around like headless chicken and dont even notice that the rape they were subjected to was part of the conquering war of your once-upon-a-time "homeland", and you blubber something about "universal human love".

But maybe, in that hellhole that you call your neighborhood, rape is the same as "universal human love", who knows.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Velvet, you are a queen. Thank you for that excellent post that will no doubt bounce right off the side of her "cinder-block cranium".
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts
    And to correct Sigyn, the rape statistic for Norway speaks of the last 5 years in which each and every single rape was committed by non-western immigrants. The chance to get raped by a Norwegian is about as high as being struck twice by lighting.
    Not correct. Every reported assault rape in Oslo the last years are commited by immigrants. I don't know where you heard that all rapes in Norway were commited by non-western immigrants.

http://translate.google.com/translat...cle3028203.ece

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    My known ancestry is Norwegian
    State
    Nordic Union Nordic Union
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Religion
    Germanic & Indo-European Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    Not correct. Every reported assault rape in Oslo the last years are commited by immigrants. I don't know where you heard that all rapes in Norway were commited by non-western immigrants.

Assault rapes are usually the worst kind of rapes that can happen to a person, though. All the multiculturalist-talk about "Norwegians also committing rapes", by referring to "dark figures" (of rapes in close relations especially) is mainly a tactic of blurring the image to make the over-representation of non-Westerns in the assault-rape statistics look less serious.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post

Would it be safe to say "non-white" immigrants? And if not ALL, then it's 95%. What the hell is the damn difference?
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast