Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Moving to Iceland

  1. #21
    Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Huginn ok Muninn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Posts
    3,034
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    600
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    738
    Thanked in
    350 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich View Post
    However, I am now questioning investing my money and spending my money in a country that may be filled with hateful racists.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich View Post
    No, I live in University City where caucasians are by far the minority. Crime rate can be lower than other areas but that mostly is the media coverage bc areas of high crime tend to have more media coverage unless an unusual crime takes place like a 70 year old women raped.

    While yes there are racists in Philadelphia, the majority of the population really are unaffected by the diversity. Being a good person isn't determined by your ethnicity. Everyone has a soul and it's the energy you influence the soul with that makes either positive or negative.

    Philadelphia does have it's back woods old fashioned racists but it also is one of the most racially diversified cities in USA. People of all colors and ethnicity live together in neighborhoods throughout the city. The divisions in the city are economic rather than racial. I think it's wonderful to see people of all ethnicities very successful financially, without anyone group out weighing another.

    I do appreciate Icelands genetic purity but maybe the country could learn something more about hospitality and universal human love by not damning other people because they are different.
    And I think you yourself have a lot to learn. Your perspective is a typical result of the incessant pro-diversity brainwashing being inflicted upon our people with the goal of our ultimate destruction. Do you favor our destruction as individual ethnicities and the larger Germanic meta-ethnicity? Loving "diversity" like you proclaim to is a really good start.

    There is a whole thread here devoted to this idea of "racism." Maybe you should read it, since you despise "hateful racists" so much.

    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.p...87#post1104487
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Wulfram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 08:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Far Right
    Posts
    2,888
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich View Post
    No, I live in University City where caucasians are by far the minority.
    There are also neighborhoods in University City that are mostly White, and the closer you get to Penn the more of them you will find. I have no doubt that you live in one these, since the all-black neighborhoods there (and they are indeed all black) can be quite risky for a White to walk through, even in daytime. The "racially diverse" neighborhood you live in is a mostly White street with a few blacks living on it. I know that part of Philadelphia quite well, and believe me, if you are a White woman with child you do not go anywhere near the all black areas.

    Crime rate can be lower than other areas but that mostly is the media coverage bc areas of high crime tend to have more media coverage unless an unusual crime takes place like a 70 year old women raped.
    The media never tells the whole truth, that these high-crime areas are black or hispanic neighborhoods. The low-crime areas you mention above are exclusively the White neighborhoods, and when crime does occur in them it almost always by intruding non-Whites.

    While yes there are racists in Philadelphia, the majority of the population really are unaffected by the diversity.
    How do you know this? Most blacks and hispanics in Philly do not like White people. If you’re unaware of this then you truly are sheltered from the reality that is racist Philadelphia.

    When I first moved there I lived between Snyder and Oregon Ave. This to me is a pretty good example of the small town atmosphere one experiences in Philly as opposed to other cities of equal or larger size. The majority of people who live in that area are White, and they are extremely weary of the black incursion into their neighborhoods. Many of them gave diversity a chance at first, only to see it for the BS it really is. If you travel across into West Philly you will find mostly blacks who are hateful of Whites, the majority of them having never been personally hurt by a White. It is just a trendy thing to do in all black neighborhoods.

    This division is quite typical for working class White neighborhoods there, and more than enough evidence to prove the unwillingness of both sides to integrate with the other. Unaffected, you say? You don’t get out much.

    Being a good person isn't determined by your ethnicity.
    Then why is it that in every small to large city the absolute majority of crimes committed are by blacks and hispanics? If you think I am pulling this info off of Stromfront all you have to do is check your own cities official crime statistics. They try their best to make it seem that crime is committed equally by all races but this is one of the biggest of all the lies they use to cover the ugly truth of diversity.

    Everyone has a soul and it's the energy you influence the soul with that makes either positive or negative.
    If blacks commit the majority of rapes in Philadelphia (and they do) then where are they getting their "energy" for this from? They certainly aren't getting it from Whites.

    If a White person is exposed to these negative energies for a prolonged period then soon he will become a negative force as well. Which is why the majority of Whites in Philadelphia do not wish to live side-by-side with negroes.

    Philadelphia does have it's back woods old fashioned racists but it also is one of the most racially diversified cities in USA.
    I count myself as one of those "backwoods old-fashioned racists" and damned proud of it.

    That is another typical cliche, blaming the rednecks as being the only type of White who are apt to be the most racist of them all. I have met them from all classes, including among so-called hipsters, many of whom have no idea just how racist they really are underneath their Bob marley t-shirts.

    Please explain to me how racial diversity has improved this world? The only evidence I see is that it has caused people of different races to hate more than love. Before integration most Whites and blacks just avoided each other and stayed to their own neighborhoods. Contrary to what you have been led to believe, most Whites did not sit around and obsess about how much they hate blacks. In fact they didn’t even bother thinking about it at all. The same goes for blacks as well. It wasn’t until they started to squeeze us all together that race relations began to deteriorate.

    People of all colors and ethnicity live together in neighborhoods throughout the city.
    You are not giving us the entire picture. In Philadelphia a "neighborhood" can be diverse. But, they are still almost all racially separated. On one street you will find mostly Whites. But walk a few blocks over and you will find a street of mostly blacks.

    Before integration race-related crimes were very low in number. Since integration you see them pretty much every day. This means that by nature people of different colors do not tolerate each others presence.

    99% of Whites who preach diversity always live in all-White or mostly White neighborhoods. If you say you live in an all-black one then you simply aren’t telling the truth.

    The divisions in the city are economic rather than racial. I think it's wonderful to see people of all ethnicities very successful financially, without anyone group out weighing another.
    For you it comes down to money as a test of a people’s integrity? Remove the financial incentive and then compare the astounding cultural achievements of White people to that of blacks.

    I do appreciate Icelands genetic purity...
    Are you aware that this statement is considered hateful and racist by most anti-racist organizations such as the ADL?

    Heidi, you are more of a racial supremacist than you will ever admit to!

    ...but maybe the country could learn something more about hospitality and universal human love by not damning other people because they are different.
    White people are the most hospitable folks on the planet, even if many don’t see eye-to-eye with other races. The same cannot be said of racial others, the majority of whom openly display animosity toward Whites.

    The more brainwashed White people try to inflict “universal love” upon racial others the more they are hated and disrespected for it. And 99% of the time it is nothing but Whites. Why do people revile them for it? It is nothing more than a gesture of pity by Whites. The recipients of this plastic affection immediately see it for what it is, selfish people trying to make themselves feel better.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Kauz R. Waldher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 17th, 2012 @ 09:43 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Posts
    421
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich View Post
    Since I was a child I have wanted to live in Iceland. I am Ger/Swiss ancestry and lived in the snow belt of USA. That dream is not where my life journey path led to. However, vacationing to Iceland is or was a future plan.

    However, I am now questioning investing my money and spending my money in a country that may be filled with hateful racists.
    Why would the country be full of "hateful racists"? And who exactly are you referring to?

    Oh, and by the way ... multiculturalism amongst our people is just fine. The Germanic tribes always moved about and settled all over the place, usually adapting to the native customs. You're going to bust a german mans balls becasue he speaks english and wants to live in Iceland? I mean, sure i'd want to learn as much as possible as well but to call it "feeding multiculturalism" is absurd. Germanic and Icelandic cultures can easily co-exist. They are actually sort of "one" already. Culturte is most important when it is affiliated with ethnicity. I moved down south here in america for a few years. I didn't go down there expecting them to "talk northern" ... I came back home after 3 years with a slight southern drawl. We don't go places and demand our customs be upheld. We adapt and always have.
    "The mystery and secret of Wotan is not that "knowledge" of him is passed along through clandestine cults or even through the re-discovery of old books and texts--but rather that such knowledge is actually encoded in a mysterious way in the DNA, in the very genetic material, of those who are descended from him." - Secret of the Gothick God of Darkness

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Switzerland/Germany/England/Ireland
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Gender
    Occupation
    House wife
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What color eyes is preferred by Iceland? I understand Red hair is best but, is it okay if my hair is blonde turning to brown? I'm over weight and have small feet will this also be okay?

    I have had ACL replacement surgery using donors tendons, I do not know the race of the donors. Will this be okay?

    Were all icelandics born in Iceland or did your country start out by migration like the rest of the world?

  5. #25
    Senior Member velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 10:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    45
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    4,864
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,133
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,247
    Thanked in
    528 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich
    However, I am now questioning investing my money and spending my money in a country that may be filled with hateful racists.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich
    I do appreciate Icelands genetic purity but maybe the country could learn something more about hospitality and universal human love by not damning other people because they are different.

    Maybe you want to answer the questions that have been asked several times already how you got that impression or to what events you're referring to.


    To be honest though, your latest post makes it doubtful whether you really want honest answers to the "moving to Iceland" question, or whether you just want to rant and to smear the Icelanders with the cultural-marxist-hate-speech-mantra "whitey is evil".


    Hospitality is something one shows guests (temporally limited visitors), and the good thing about guests is that they leave again. Immigrants are not guests, they dont go home again, and as such, cannot ask for "hospitality".

    Maybe you should with your mindset rather stay where you are and not bother the Icelanders (in fact, all of Europe) with your arrogance and try to tell them from afar with the load of PC bullshit you obviously have absorbed how to behave and that they have to welcome everyone who lowers himself far enough to even wanting to go to that land of "evil racists", so that they "learn some universal human love".

    In fact, you got it all wrong. The Icelanders love themselves and their folk, and an expression of that love is to protect their island from "diversity" (and I hope they become even more strict in doing so), and those who want to flood little Iceland with all sorts of "human" scum are the real haters. You cannot have all-white communities, because that's "racist", you cannot have countries for yourself, because that is "racist", you must feed the world and if you dont you're "racist", you must share your culture and civilisation because if you dont you're an "evil racist" and countries belong to everyone because you all are just immigrants blah blah. This is the true hate.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  6. #26
    Senior Member Mvix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    Monday, December 5th, 2016 @ 03:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Icelandic
    Country
    Iceland Iceland
    Gender
    Posts
    151
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Germans are the third largest nationality that have their legal resident in Iceland yet I have only encountered one half German. There are many Germanic immigrants here though not as many as non-Germanic but you don't notice them because they assimilate.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Sybren's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    930
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich View Post
    What color eyes is preferred by Iceland? I understand Red hair is best but, is it okay if my hair is blonde turning to brown? I'm over weight and have small feet will this also be okay?
    You don't even get past the security at Reykjavik Airport if you have anything but blue or grey eyes and if you have darker than lightbrown hair. I know, i tried it

    I have had ACL replacement surgery using donors tendons, I do not know the race of the donors. Will this be okay?
    Well, in that case forget about it... What are you thinking, that they're willing to take that risk!? :S
    Bûter, brea en griene tsiis
    Wa't dat net sizze kin is gjin oprjochte Fries!

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Switzerland/Germany/England/Ireland
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Gender
    Occupation
    House wife
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    27
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Please read the above responses to thread.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Wulfram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    7 Hours Ago @ 08:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Far Right
    Posts
    2,888
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    37
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich View Post
    Please read the above responses to thread.
    Heidi, may I ask what you had hoped to find here at Skadi?

  10. #30
    Senior Member Granraude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Vest-Agder Vest-Agder
    Location
    Southern Norway
    Gender
    Family
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Nationalist, yet hater of none
    Religion
    Love for Åsatru
    Posts
    902
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HeidiStreich View Post
    What color eyes is preferred by Iceland? I understand Red hair is best but, is it okay if my hair is blonde turning to brown? I'm over weight and have small feet will this also be okay?

    I have had ACL replacement surgery using donors tendons, I do not know the race of the donors. Will this be okay?

    Were all icelandics born in Iceland or did your country start out by migration like the rest of the world?
    You can not expect serious answers with questions like that.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Moving to the South
    By OneEye in forum The United States
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: Saturday, April 9th, 2011, 03:34 PM
  2. I'm moving!
    By Gagnraad in forum The Hearth
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Thursday, August 31st, 2006, 12:36 AM
  3. <-- Is Moving to Holland
    By Beorhtulf in forum The Hearth
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Thursday, September 15th, 2005, 06:58 PM
  4. I'm moving here for good
    By Todd in FL in forum Introductions & Greetings
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Friday, April 23rd, 2004, 02:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •