Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: What if You Found Out You Were Slightly Mixed, Would You Willingly Elliminte Yourself from the Gene Pool? Can a Line Be Drawn?

Aka GermanischerAdler Herefugol's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 13th, 2016 @ 08:06 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany, Norway
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    I have an article which deals with vowel lengths in Germanic, Baltic and Slavic that suggests a link. Again, I lack my file on me, but once I've gotten ahold of it in a couple of days, I could scan that article for you also.
    From my understanding, the link is due to the proximity of the languages in the Sprachbund. Similarities such as vowel length is an areal feature. Both Germanic and Balto-Slavic split from Indo-European and evolved separately with some linguistic convergence, hence the many ancient Germanic loanwords in Baltic and Slavic languages. For those unfamiliar with the divergence of Indo-European:

Last Online
    Monday, December 26th, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German-Acadian
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Any level of non-European ancestry is undesirable. But it is important to realize that not all of your genealogical ancestors are genetically your ancestors. You may be 1/64 jewish "on paper" and inherit nothing from that person, which means that as far as you're concerned they never existed; if you didn't inherit anything from them, they are not your ancestor. I don't really have a problem with someone having some admixture from a group such as east Asians. Really the only thing I'd be concerned with at that distance is African admixture.

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    This is an excerpt from "The Horse, the Wheel and Language" concerning the separation between Celtic and Germanic.

Germanic has some archaic traits that suggest an initial separation at about the same time as Pre-Celtic and Pre-Italic, but then later it was strongly affected by borrowing from Celtic, Baltic, and Slavic, so the precise time it split away is uncertain.

Notice how Celtic branches off early but later there is influence between the two languages.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My own opinion is that languages look like a massive spider web and that only a VERY small percentage of all the languages that have existed in Europe still exist today, so when we try to build these family trees we are missing out huge sections that no longer exist.

For an example of what I mean, linguists say the P-Q Celtic split is estimated at 4,000 years ago. This occurred because the British Islands are separated at the time of Celtic expansions, and had they been (Ireland and Britain) joined only one of the two would probably exist today. This type of split is probably the same for Germanic (after all the PIE expansions were large and sudden)- except the early Germanic divergences were absorbed (either through trade, war, influence) into the more common influenced Germanic language leaving little traces of its early separation from PIE. (The variability of Germanic languages is less than Celtic (probably because of geographic reasons at the time of their expansions) so they will naturally come to an earlier split of Celtic from PIE than they would for Germanic).

All they do is look at the Germanic languages; English Icelandic (originated from a later expansion), German and they say- see the languages are similar so that means that they split recently.

They look at the Celtic languages; Celtiberian, Irish, Welsh, Briton (separated by huge geographic barriers- which was not a characteristic of any known early Germanic expansions) and they say see they differ amongst each other more than Germanic languages do so that means they diverged from PIE earlier.

And what I'm saying is that because of the geographic location of Germanic languages during its early years the early splits in Germanic probably no longer exist today.

I don't think linguistics are able to answer this question currently; the evidence is just to muddled with influences, and a lack of ancient early linguistic evidence within Europe immediately after the IE expansions.

My own guess would be that immediately after the PIE expansions the languages began to diverge (probably many of which no longer exist today). It's just a matter of which ones died out and when, rather than how did they spread. And we lack the evidence to look into these sorts of things.

I really don't understand linguistics to a level capable of critiquing any expert linguistics but even the experts say they don't have the information to conclude definitely on such matters as to how Celtic and Germanic are related exactly.

I actually think Celtic may have a very noticeable Semitic substrata after my own studying of Irish and reading a publication by Theo Vennemann. So IE languages may be even more complex than we imagine these simple trees to be today.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Any level of non-European ancestry is undesirable. But it is important to realize that not all of your genealogical ancestors are genetically your ancestors. You may be 1/64 jewish "on paper" and inherit nothing from that person, which means that as far as you're concerned they never existed; if you didn't inherit anything from them, they are not your ancestor. I don't really have a problem with someone having some admixture from a group such as east Asians. Really the only thing I'd be concerned with at that distance is African admixture.
    Illegitimacy is possible, but you have to be able to provide solid proof of it. You can't just say, oh that guy is a jew, I must not be related to him. Such a thing is impulsive and selfish. You could be unrelated to a Germanic person on your family tree first of all.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest King View Post
    Let's say one day you find out you're not who you thought you were. Let's say you learn that you're part-Native American, or part-Jewish, or part-Asian, etc. You are, however, an avid Germanic/White/European preservationist, and feel you're future has been ruined. You're suddenly between a rock and a hard place. You wanted to have lots of children to preserve the racial family, but now what? You realize you have to willingly eliminate yourself from the gene pool, because by having children with a White woman you'd be compromising our racial integrity, and by having children with a non-White woman you'd be contributing to the problem - a growing alien population on our Native lands.

So, what should one do in this situation? Can a line ever be drawn?
    Good, good question to ask because I have an obsessive fear of this possiblity. I could go on for hours responding to this thread because I have such a strong opinion on it, but I won't.

First of all, to find out this kind of news would be the most ghastly, horrible thing comprehendible, like finding out you had cancer or you had a certain amount of days to live. No it'd be worse than that.

I cannot think of anything worse than finding out you have ancestry outside of Europe. Actually if I found out I did, I would wish I also had only a certain amount of days to life because my life would mean nothing to me anymore.

I certainly WOULD be between a rock and a hard place, given the premise that I'm an Aryan preservationst but cannot preserve the racial family because I found out I'm a piece of trash that would be best eliminated from society, especially genetic society. Not only that, but I would also feel that an important part of my identity has been shattered because being White and of German descent means a lot to me. I would want to die if I were a racial other.

The WORST would be if I found out one or more of the German ancestors turned out to not be ethnic German at all, but racial others. I wouldn't mind it so much if it happened to be part of an ancestry I didn't identify with, such as the Irish, but my heart would be shattered if I found out my German ancestors were counterfeit.

Let's say you learn that you're part-Native American, or part-Jewish, or part-Asian, etc.
    Here's what I would do.

Scenario 1. If it's 1/8 or less, and the racial other ancestor turned out to be NOT someone I believed to be a German ancestor, but I formerly presumed was Irish, French or something less important to me and the rest of my ancestors were Germanic or European, it wouldn't be the end of the world, for I would still continue to hold Germanic preservationist beliefs and honour the 7/8 of ancestors who are Germanic. I would still identify with the Germanic ancestry, and not discuss or feel like the 1/8 racial other in my ancestry unless in a situation where I honestly had to disclose all of my ancestry without falsification for something. In other words, it would not become part of my identity.

However, having children would have to be ruled out. I could never have children if I wasn't fully European. I wouldn't even allow myself to marry. There has to be a degree of self punishment inflicted. In this scenario I personally would not contribute to the gene pool.

I would still participate in other forms of Germanic preservation besides reproduction, such as cultural preservation.

Scenario 2: However, if it's 1/4 or more, and if the racial other ancestor turned out to be one of my Germanic ancestors, and finding out that I'm 0% Germanic descent that would be far worse. I would be in a bloody WRECK. I would not marry, and definately NOT have children with anyone. There would be nothing in my family tree to honor and be proud of. My life would be over. I may live physically, but all my hopes, dreams, goals would be ruined. I would lose all interest in Germanic preservation, of course, but I would have no interest in preserving the dirty rotten, scumball 5 cent race I found out I was because I would have no liking or respect for it whatsoever because I have been self conditioned from experience to look low on it and to have pride in Germanic ancestry. I would also be extremely depressed because I know Germanics to be great people, looking at the beautiful Germanics I could have been and feeling inferior or junky to them.

In answer to your question, in scenario 2 I definitely would eliminate myself from the gene pool. No marry, no have children. Also I would not get an education or job and would discontinue all future hopes and goals for my life, doing whatever I can to dishonour the non European ancestors because I feel obligated to. I would still have a lot more respect for Germanics/Whites than the junk race I found out I was.

It would be my personal descision in such a scenario to not get an education or job and would discontinue all future hopes and goals. Why? Because these would honour the racial other ancestors. I certainly would not want to make something of myself or construct my character if I found out I wasn't White. Because I just wouldnt deserve it. To do so would be harmful to Germanics. To do so would be like saying I could build something valuable to society out of a racial other. I would just want to throw myself away.

The concept of "making something of yourself" which refers to getting a colledge degree in something and having a career, in my book should be reserved for people of European descent, you know, Whites like we are. Although I don't have a say in who gets jobs and degrees, (thats up to the government to set the standards), I would have a decision in whether or not I myself have a career and if I found out I wasn't White I would not deserve to have an education and a career and certainly not get married or have children.

So the short answer to your question: Yes, I would eliminate myself from the genepool given either of the two scenarios, because I feel a bloodline with non-European ancestry does not need to be continued. Many racial others such as the illegal Mexicans who have a dozen children after fleeing the border are already helping the cause of racial other preservations, so if I found out I was one I would feel I have no need contributing into something I didn't believe in.

It would also be out of respect for the children; I would not want to put them into a scenario where they would like to identify with Germanic heritage, but can't because there are racial others in the bloodline. I feel sorry for children of mixed race parents; I wouldn't want to put them into such a horrible scenario.

Thankfully none of these apply to me.

Can a line ever be drawn?

Hard to say the specific point where the line can be drawn. I guess it depends on what kind of mixture it is, and also what constitutes the White/European part of your ancestry. For example, if the rest of your ancestors were if Nordic Germans, I would allow up to 1/8 or 1/4 jewish or amerindian, if the person didn't identify with their jewish side and were a self proclaimed German. If they have good genes outside their racial other grandparent, I'd say it's worth passing down if the small jewish heritage can be negated. Nuremburg laws allowed up to 1/4 racial other and you could still be considered Aryan.

I can think of a rare case where this can be a win, if this 3/4 Deutschblutig German went and prevented a pure Germanic from marrying and mating, say a black person or some full blooded racial other, talking them out of the black partner and the pure Germanic takes the 3/4 Germanic instead. The Jewish heritage will be increasingly bred out and the genes fully Deutschblutig person went to a much better source. Had the quarterling not intervened, they would have been completely lost to a racial other.

If that same person was 1/4 black however, they wouldn't look anything like the Nordic German grandparents and it would be difficult to identify with Germanic heritage because it only takes a few subsaharan genes to produce a foreign look, whereas you can be very jewish and look like a European. For that reason, no amount of black ancestry is acceptable. Keep the one drop rule for that race.

Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    I think it is also dependant on what is mixed in, is the person Czeck, Polish, Latvian? 1/8 is a decent cutoff point, since those groups are so Germanicly intermigled anyway. 1/32 Southern European/East Asian, 1/64 South Asian, 1/128 African, although I still have a serious aversion to any African DNA.

I feel the same here. I know what you mean I'm repulsed at the thought of finding out that you're black because that would be otherworldly gross. I don't mean to be insulting or offensive, but black people are really, really gross. Statistics and news prove this and when I see news where blax kill their teachers, interrupt acceptance speeches, and attack, rape and do the worst things imaginable to whites, I cannot help but look at them in disgust. That's why I only feel comfortable with European people in my family tree.

Back to the original question, were you asking what if there was a part/fraction of your ancestors who were Asian, middle eastern, etc, or if you found out that all of the ancestors who you thought were Germanics turned out to be racial others and you had no Germanic blood whatsoever?

What I would fear most is if I found out that all or a strong percentage of the ancestors who I knew as German actually turned out to be racial others.

Perhaps a better question would be, what if you found out you were not European at all, that all your ancestors you thought were Germanic turned out to be racial others?

Last Online
    Monday, December 26th, 2011 @ 11:56 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German-Acadian
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    Illegitimacy is possible, but you have to be able to provide solid proof of it. You can't just say, oh that guy is a jew, I must not be related to him. Such a thing is impulsive and selfish. You could be unrelated to a Germanic person on your family tree first of all.
    I wasn't referring to illegitimacy. I was referring to the fact that you do not even inherit DNA from all of your legitimate ancestors; ergo not all of them are your biological ancestors.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 22nd, 2018 @ 08:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Politics
    White Imperialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I believe the white Indo-european race is now about 8% of humanity. A person with a slight mixing of blood is still a contribution in the greater view. Time will heal all wounds.
    In ancient times a society , such as Athens , Sparta , Rome and others for sure.. set policies as law that would help preserve the racial make up of the city. A person was fined for marrying out side the race, forced to leave , a single person was fined or payed a fee until they married , if they where childless they where fined. Those with 4 children were exempt from paying taxes.
    There are many ways to preserve the white race without exempting a slightly mixed person. The difficulty in today's world is a nation of whites who seek to remain white, especially with all the religious , political and foreign interest today against a white only region.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910