Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: What if You Found Out You Were Slightly Mixed, Would You Willingly Elliminte Yourself from the Gene Pool? Can a Line Be Drawn?

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian
    Subrace
    Faelid/Batlid
    Country
    United States United States
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Just because Russian, and generally Slavic women at large, have a habit of showing off what Mother Nature gave them before Father Time takes it away doesn't mean they're breeding material. I'm happy with any alliance that benefits our folk at a time when we are strong ourselves and able to pick any alliances we may have (though not at this stage, it would be at our disadvantage, we would become sort of like Russia's vassal border state) --- however mixing the gene pools beyond any readily assimilable level I'm not too happy about. Binding any other nation to us via rampant mixing and thus inclusion in our gene pool isn't the way to go IMHO.

In that, we as those who call ourselves Germanic preservationist, should lead with good example and seek to be with people who are overwhelmingly Germanic, in a way we should to ourselves who consider themselves the vanguard of a Folkish rebirth, apply much stricter standards to ourselves than to others. Intra-Germanic mixture is not an issue for that case, avoiding anyone with relatively significant non-Germanic admixture as a potential partner I would consider quite important. If we wish to have the common folk follow our example to be as 'pure' as possible then this is only commendable, all picking 1/4-Russian girls would be detrimental, little Hans Müller down the road would adopt a "If the leadership of Nationalists can, so can I as little factory-worker Nationalist".
    *Shakes Fist* Damn you Sigurd and taking things out of context! Haha ^^

Anyway, I meant political alliance, not any sort of bed based allience
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

Aka GermanischerAdler Herefugol's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 13th, 2016 @ 08:06 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany, Norway
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Nobody here has yet disproved my claim that Germanics are a sub-race of the Celts.
    Where else could they have come from? Germanics owe their existence to the them.
    Why do you keep pushing your fringe theory with no supporting research? Where is the evidence that Germanics descended from Celts? Why do you keep questioning where Germanics came from, but not Celts?

The burden of proof is on you to prove your claim, not for us to disprove it. If I say that Germanics descended from the Chinese, should it be you that has to disprove me? No, it is my responsibility to support the theory with evidence.

Germanic and Celtic are separate developments that broke off from the Indo-European parent language in Northern and Central Europe, respectively.

Verner's Law, Part 1 of 3

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    Anyway, I meant political alliance, not any sort of bed based allience
    I did think so, but this is kind of the thread I had to draw things out a little. That being said, before such a political alliance can be considered, we must be internally strong --- also because of the danger of a "bed-based alliance". Some activist lassies - wherever they may hail from - are quite the head-turners and will make you lose your heart very quickly.

If there's a political alliance already existing, many'll think that alright as well, "after all they're our friends and allies". And trust me, this is doubly true of our more easterly cousins, or are you saying Nordica1488 (anyway, she's happily married these days, to a Russian army man, so that's purely hypothetical) walking in a march alongside a whole bunch of Volga Germans (see the flag some guy is holding one row before) wouldn't have caught your eye?

(No idea what the caption reads, reading cyrillic writing isn't enough to speak fluent Russian)

If you look at all the publicity she received across Internet Nationalism when all she did was post a few modelling pictures - many of which were done very much in style and anything but degenerate - then you can see where the danger for the average, easily besotted, young man lies who doesn't have the "Germanic" qualifier on the top of their "check-list".
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 05:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Culturally and genetically these days, most certainly; having shared much of the same space for a long period of time, a certain measure of exchange and approximation towards the other group happened to a much greater extent than with let's say Slavs. Judging by linguistic evidence, actually, Slavs would appear to be more closely related to Germanics; that Celts have "overtaken" them in terms of proximity by all meanings of the word by now is a different thing altogether.

So, more correctly one should say: "Whist Slavs were more related to Germanics than Celts in the past, over time, this has changed by ready intermingling of all types to the point one can safely say that these days, Celts are closer to Germanics than Slavs are."
    "Linguistic" is only evidence of influence being passed from one people to the next.
    I feel that Celts and Germanics have ALWAYS been related, culturally and genetically from the very beginning.
    Has there ever been anyone to disprove this?
    If the Celts were pushed out of most of their original territory then it is quite possible that evidence of their cultural influence simply blended in with that of Germanics.

This still does not answer a question I have been asking here for quite some time:

Where do Germanics came from?

The only evidence we have is that they somehow just appeared along selected areas near and along the Baltic coast.
    If there is no evidence to prove ethnogenesis then what is so wrong about attributing their origins to the Celts?

Aka GermanischerAdler Herefugol's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, November 13th, 2016 @ 08:06 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    British Isles, Germany, Norway
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Where do Celts come from? Where do humans come from? Languages are like life: they evolve and change over time. Sound shifts in languages are like mutations that are a result of isolation or migration. Life isn't static.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanischerAdler View Post
    Where do Celts come from? Where do humans come from? Languages are like biology: they evolve. Sound shifts in languages are like mutations that are a result of isolation or migration. Life isn't static.
    I feel it is a relevant inquiry into the exact origins of our people.
    Surely they had to have some kind of genetic and cultural influence that set them on the path to greatness.
    No people just suddenly pip into existence, as if they just fell from the sky.
    Besides, I love a good mystery, and this certainly would count as one of the great ones.
    It is in my nature to want to know.

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 08:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    "Linguistic" is only evidence of influence being passed from one people to the next.
    I feel that Celts and Germanics have ALWAYS been related, culturally and genetically from the very beginning.
    Has there ever been anyone to disprove this?
    If the Celts were pushed out of most of their original territory then it is quite possible that evidence of their cultural influence simply blended in with that of Germanics.

This still does not answer a question I have been asking here for quite some time:

The only evidence we have is that they somehow just appeared along selected areas near and along the Baltic coast.
    If there is no evidence to prove ethnogenesis then what is so wrong about attributing their origins to the Celts?
    The area of origin of Germanic cultures, which most likely evolved out of the cultures of the Nordic Bronze Age and Jastorf, is beyond the reach of Celtic cultures but they bordered each other so mutual interference occured surely, especially from South to North.
    Just because these material cultures are less known than that of the Celts it doesn't mean Germanic evolved out of Celtic culture.

You also have to define where you draw a chronological line for the Germanic ethnogenesis.
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    The area of origin of Germanic cultures, which most likely evolved out of the cultures of the Nordic Bronze Age and Jastorf...
    Okay. Where did the Jastorf come from?
    "Most likely"?

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 08:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    243 Posts
    Okay. Where did the Jastorf come from?
    "Most likely"?
    From the Nordic Bronze Age as I said.

And nothing is hundred percent sure if it concerns pre- or proto-Germanic cultures. But for all we know Germanic cultures didn't evolve out of Celtic cultures, which is impossible anyway if we draw the chronological line at 500 BC at which point both Germanic and Celtic cultures already existed. They evolved partly out of the same earlier cultures though.

What is your definition of the relationship between Germanics and Celts anyway, is it cultural, linguistical or genetical? Do you have any proof for what you're saying?
    And the day they sold us out, Our hearts grew cold
    'Cause we were never asked, No brother, we were told!
    What do they know of Europe, Who only Europe know?

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Juthunge View Post
    From the Nordic Bronze Age as I said.

And nothing is hundred percent sure if it concerns pre- or proto-Germanic cultures. But for all we know Germanic cultures didn't evolve out of Celtic cultures, which is impossible anyway if we draw the chronological line at 500 BC at which point both Germanic and Celtic cultures already existed. They evolved partly out of the same earlier cultures though.
    How close are we to 100% certainty?
    "For all we know" is no different than "most likely".
    There is no evidence that Germanics emerged alongside Celts from the beginning.
    Just because they existed alongside each other at that point is still not an answer.

What is your definition of the relationship between Germanics and Celts anyway, is it cultural, linguistical or genetical? Do you have any proof for what you're saying?
    No more evidence than I have seen attempting to prove the origins of Germanics.
    My evidence? All I have ever said from the beginning was "What if?"
    But the only evidence I have ever seen to say otherwise is "most likely", or "probably".
    That just isn't going to cut it.
    If no evidence exists to tie in Germanics with an origin from "the Nordic bronze age" then we are back to where we started.
    I am keeping an open mind and have not said that Celts are the answer, just that they seemed likely and certainly qualify as a respectable candidate.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast