Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 97

Thread: What if You Found Out You Were Slightly Mixed, Would You Willingly Elliminte Yourself from the Gene Pool? Can a Line Be Drawn?

  1. #51
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Metropolis
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    6,672
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingvaeonic View Post
    If I found out that I was part-Asian I would go with Asian women in Asia, definitely not in a Germanic country. If I was part-Jewish, at the very least, I'd shut up about it, at the very most, I'd shoot myself. Ditto if I found out I was part negroid (blahhhhhhh!). But seriously, in the case of Jewish or negroid blood I would definitely get vasectomised--I definitely don't want to be contributing to their gene pool either. But otherwise, if I weren't fully white, I would definitely not put myself in the position where I could inadvertently or accidentally contribute to the Germanic gene pool and so contaminate it with my spawn. If there were no women of other races I could couple with, only white/Germanic women, I'd very seriously consider a vasectomy, and I'd probably get sterilised, or I would possibly practise permanent sexual abstinence (in which case my only lovers would be Mrs Palmer and her five daughters, I hope I'm not being too risque); but again, seriously, permanent sexual abstinence would be a hard and bitter choice.

    If I found out I was like Johnny Depp, or John Ross (that is, overwhelmingly white, but still significantly other) I'd probably just avoid our women at the very most, and at the very least avoid having kids with them. Ideally, I would find a single Germanic mother and stay with her, and be sure I practiced extremely safe sex with her. I'm not too big on getting procedures done.

    If I found out I was part-Other, like Asian or Negroid I'd probably be sick to my stomach. I don't know what I would do, but I sure as hell know what I wouldn't do. Taint our gene pool, and/or expand/upgrade theirs.

  2. #52
    Senior Member Forest_Dweller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 01:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    528
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I'd rather have a nation of 99% pure Germanic's, than a dwindling number of 100% pure Germanics that walk on egg shells trying to find a mate who is a hundred percent biologically correct for them.

    If one acts Germanic, has Germanic ancestry and looks physically Germanic then they're Germanic as far as I'm concerned.

    By being so zealous about preservation we are ironically giving our enemies the advantage. I must ask what is beneficial about a 99% pure Germanic willingly eliminating thousands of years of ancestral history, simply because he has one foreign ancestor in his genetic code?

  3. #53
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Gender
    Posts
    656
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest_Dweller View Post
    I'd rather have a nation of 99% pure Germanic's, than a dwindling number of 100% pure Germanics that walk on egg shells trying to find a mate who is a hundred percent biologically correct for them.

    If one acts Germanic, has Germanic ancestry and looks physically Germanic then they're Germanic as far as I'm concerned.

    By being so zealous about preservation we are ironically giving our enemies the advantage. I must ask what is beneficial about a 99% pure Germanic willingly eliminating thousands of years of ancestral history, simply because he has one foreign ancestor in his genetic code?
    A nation of 100% Germanics is of course the best situation. But I have to overwhelmingly agree, especially since any undesired DNA can be eugenically removed from future generations. If this cannot be accepted, then even isolated Iceland cannot be considered a pure nation due to a few North American Indians hundreds of years ago. But we are slightly regressing in this thread; I have already presented a personal theory based on well established and accepted biological concepts. I will argue that as one explores their family tree and the number of their ancestors exponentially expands into the millions, it is quite practical and possibly necessary to have a defined cutoff point, or at least acknowledge that one exists.

    Specifically, I believe, based on the number of chromosomes humans have and the assumption that once a generation is freed of undesired chromosomes, they are approaching eugenic remediation: someone who has less than approximately 1/64 undesired ancestor contribution can be considered, for practicality, genetically wholly Germanic. It is of course possible, as I have stated in previous posts, to approach eugenic remediation before the 1/64 undesired ancestor contribution generation.

    I realize that not everyone has the knowledge to thoroughly argue for or against this theory of mine. But no one has even attempted to challenge it as of yet. Does this mean most people take my word for it?

  4. #54
    Senior Member Wittmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian
    Subrace
    Faelid/Batlid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    631
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Autosomal Viking View Post
    A nation of 100% Germanics is of course the best situation. But I have to overwhelmingly agree, especially since any undesired DNA can be eugenically removed from future generations. If this cannot be accepted, then even isolated Iceland cannot be considered a pure nation due to a few North American Indians hundreds of years ago. But we are slightly regressing in this thread; I have already presented a personal theory based on well established and accepted biological concepts. I will argue that as one explores their family tree and the number of their ancestors exponentially expands into the millions, it is quite practical and possibly necessary to have a defined cutoff point, or at least acknowledge that one exists.

    Specifically, I believe, based on the number of chromosomes humans have and the assumption that once a generation is freed of undesired chromosomes, they are approaching eugenic remediation: someone who has less than approximately 1/64 undesired ancestor contribution can be considered, for practicality, genetically wholly Germanic. It is of course possible, as I have stated in previous posts, to approach eugenic remediation before the 1/64 undesired ancestor contribution generation.

    I realize that not everyone has the knowledge to thoroughly argue for or against this theory of mine. But no one has even attempted to challenge it as of yet. Does this mean most people take my word for it?
    I think it is also dependant on what is mixed in, is the person Czeck, Polish, Latvian? 1/8 is a decent cutoff point, since those groups are so Germanicly intermigled anyway. 1/32 Southern European/East Asian, 1/64 South Asian, 1/128 African, although I still have a serious aversion to any African DNA.
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

  5. #55
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Metropolis
    Gender
    Age
    39
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    6,672
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    I think it is also dependant on what is mixed in, is the person Czeck, Polish, Latvian? 1/8 is a decent cutoff point, since those groups are so Germanicly intermigled anyway. 1/32 Southern European/East Asian, 1/64 South Asian, 1/128 African, although I still have a serious aversion to any African DNA.
    There are East Asians who have progressive Caucasoid features (without being Caucasoid) this is very rare but they do exist, there are also South Asians who are predominantly Caucasoid. For them the cut off point could be as low as 1/64. The rest of East and South Asians, including Armenoids get a cutoff point of 1/128. Negroes, Cappoids, and Australoids, due to their strong genes, get a cutoff point at 1/512.

    Non-Germanic Europeans (Balts, Slavs, Latins), for both cultural and racial reasons, although sometimes for purely cultural reasons get a cutoff range of 1/4 - 1/16.

  6. #56
    Senior Member Wittmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian
    Subrace
    Faelid/Batlid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    631
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrest King View Post
    There are East Asians who have progressive Caucasoid features (without being Caucasoid) this is very rare but they do exist, there are also South Asians who are predominantly Caucasoid. For them the cut off point could be as low as 1/64. The rest of East and South Asians, including Armenoids get a cutoff point of 1/128. Negroes, Cappoids, and Australoids, due to their strong genes, get a cutoff point at 1/512.

    Non-Germanic Europeans (Balts, Slavs, Latins), for both cultural and racial reasons, although sometimes for purely cultural reasons get a cutoff range of 1/4 - 1/16.
    I can agree with those points. I think we need to stop isolating the Slavs as much as we often do. We need a strong ally, and overall, Slavs are extremely Conservative, and not as brainwashed by multiculturism.
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

  7. #57
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Einöde in den Alpen
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    9,109
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    218
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    I can agree with those points. I think we need to stop isolating the Slavs as much as we often do. We need a strong ally, and overall, Slavs are extremely Conservative, and not as brainwashed by multiculturism.
    Just because Russian, and generally Slavic women at large, have a habit of showing off what Mother Nature gave them before Father Time takes it away doesn't mean they're breeding material. I'm happy with any alliance that benefits our folk at a time when we are strong ourselves and able to pick any alliances we may have (though not at this stage, it would be at our disadvantage, we would become sort of like Russia's vassal border state) --- however mixing the gene pools beyond any readily assimilable level I'm not too happy about. Binding any other nation to us via rampant mixing and thus inclusion in our gene pool isn't the way to go IMHO.

    In that, we as those who call ourselves Germanic preservationist, should lead with good example and seek to be with people who are overwhelmingly Germanic, in a way we should to ourselves who consider themselves the vanguard of a Folkish rebirth, apply much stricter standards to ourselves than to others. Intra-Germanic mixture is not an issue for that case, avoiding anyone with relatively significant non-Germanic admixture as a potential partner I would consider quite important. If we wish to have the common folk follow our example to be as 'pure' as possible then this is only commendable, all picking 1/4-Russian girls would be detrimental, little Hans Müller down the road would adopt a "If the leadership of Nationalists can, so can I as little factory-worker Nationalist".
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

    (Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

  8. #58
    Senior Member feisty goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    I can agree with those points. I think we need to stop isolating the Slavs as much as we often do. We need a strong ally, and overall, Slavs are extremely Conservative, and not as brainwashed by multiculturism.
    Some Slavs, although heavily slavic are very close to Germanics anyway (they're closer than southern europeans) and some don't even look Slavic at all. Sometimes I see Russian immigrant people and think they look German, no kidding. I am always suprised to hear them pick up their cell phone and speak Russian. I really like many Eastern European people, they're unbelievably down to earth and conservative. Sometimes I actually relate to them socially more than other Americans. Slavs are more related to Germanics than any other non-Germanic group of Europeans. Most in the north actually have a majority of blood from Germanic tribes, they just have a different sounding language and culture.

    If Germanic preservation means only people with 100% Northwestern Europe are what you consider Germanic, then I'm not interested. The only reason I came to this website in the first place is because I'm slightly more interested in non-celtic Germanic culture, but that doesn't mean I'm not proud of my other ethnicities.

    I don't consider celtic people any more Germanic than slavs, because I don't really see the relation at all (their culture is polar to Germanic culture anyway) and this website considers them Germanic, so I find it a bit hipocritical.

  9. #59
    Senior Member Wulfram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 05:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Politics
    Far Right
    Posts
    2,887
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    Slavs are more related to Germanics than any other non-Germanic group of Europeans.
    I would say the Celts are more related to Germanics than slavs.

    The only reason I came to this website in the first place is because I'm slightly more interested in non-celtic Germanic culture, but that doesn't mean I'm not proud of my other ethnicities.
    What have you got against Celts?

  10. #60
    Senior Member feisty goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I would say the Celts are more related to Germanics than slavs.



    What have you got against Celts?
    Nothing, I just don't consider them as great as German and Scandinavian people. No offense, but I've never seen a good looking Irish man. If they are they get their good looks from something else. Keep in mind that in the old days they were regarded as, "A short, dark-haired, unattractive people." Celts don't tend to be the brightest bulbs either. I don't mean to be offensive, I'm just a really honest person. I say what I mean.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. English Gene Pool
    By Tokle in forum England
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: Thursday, December 15th, 2016, 06:57 AM
  2. Asian Longevity Gene Found in Europeans
    By Dagna in forum Medical & Behavioral Genetics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Tuesday, February 3rd, 2009, 06:38 PM
  3. Specific Gene Found In Adolescent Men With Delinquent Peers
    By Siebenbürgerin in forum Medical & Behavioral Genetics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Thursday, October 2nd, 2008, 11:19 AM
  4. The British Gene Pool
    By Patrick R in forum Population Genetics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Wednesday, March 28th, 2007, 02:04 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: Wednesday, September 22nd, 2004, 07:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •