NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A Record of Anti-Germanic Violence in Southern Africa

Pretoria - A man told the North Gauteng High Court in Pretoria on Wednesday of his horror and helplessness when he realised his wife was being raped during a robbery at their home three years ago. The man, who may not be identified to protect his wife's identity, testified in the trial of six men, accused of a series of violent robberies in the north of Pretoria in May and June 2008.

Chicco Masemola, Socket Masemola, Thabo Diale, Lucas Mampane, Amos Matsimela and Aaron Mashiloane - all in their 20s and early 30s - have pleaded not guilty to charges ranging from robbery with aggravating circumstances to attempted murder, rape and the unlawful possession of firearms and ammunition. The man, of Orchards in Pretoria, testified that he and his wife were asleep in their bedroom in the early hours of the morning when they woke up and saw about six armed men in their bedroom. One of the men hit him in the face with the back of a firearm, breaking his nose and bashing the back of his head against the wall. He tried to fight them off, but realised it was hopeless when the robbers tied his hands behind his back with a wire hanger. One of the men asked if he had a gun and when he said he did not own one, asked for his wallet, his bank cards and pin number.

While some of the robbers were searching the room, the victim tried to free himself, but the whole group returned and tied his feet as well. One of the robbers also pushed a pair of socks into his mouth, apparently thinking he was talking too much. One of the men tied his wife's hands behind her back and the leader of the group ordered her to kneel down. The leader pointed a firearm at the husband and told him to look away.

"Where my wife was kneeling, there was a funny kind of noise. I turned around and just saw a man coming from behind and raping my wife," the man testified before sinking down with his head in his hands. He said his wife "was screaming like hell" throughout the whole painful, humiliating process. The robbers ransacked the house and took the keys to the two family cars before leaving the scene. The witness was adamant that Chicco Masemola, Thabo Diale and Amos Matsimela were part of the gang of robbers who had invaded his bedroom that day. He remembered Masemola as the man who had visited his house two days earlier with a view to buy the property. He said he remembered Matsimela because the accused had a distinctive limp.

The trial continues.

- SAPA
    Source
    And another case they were involved in:

Pretoria - Fearing imminent execution, a Pretoria man addressed the robber who had just shot him in the head as "sir" and asked him if he had any children, the High Court in Pretoria heard on Tuesday. Restaurant owner Wouter Myburgh, who survived the gunshot during a robbery at his home in Amandasig, was testifying in the trial of six men accused of a series of violent house robberies north of Pretoria in May and June 2008.

Chicco Masemola, Socket Masemola, Thabo Diale, Lucas Mampane, Amos Matsimela and Aaron Mashiloane, all in their 20s and early 30s, pleaded not guilty to charges ranging from robbery with aggravating circumstances to attempted murder, rape and the unlawful possession of firearms and ammunition. Chicco Masemola denied knowledge of the four robberies he was charged with. They include that of Myburgh and of a couple in Orchards, in which the woman was tied up and raped in front of her husband. He and Mampane said they were already in police custody when the last of the robberies took place at a house in Orchards in June 2008.

Myburgh testified that he was woken by noises in May 2008 then heard a loud bang that sounded like a shot. "I didn't feel anything after hearing the bang, but when I turned around I saw a lot of blood on my pillow, felt blood running down my neck and realised I'd been shot," he told the court. "Within seconds the light was switched on.... There was a person standing next to me with a firearm in his hand, two at the bottom of the bed and one on my other side. "... The guy next to me took a pillow, pushed it against the back of my head and pushed the firearm into the pillow. He asked where my gun and safe was. "I told him I didn't have a gun.... He asked me again for my gun, but I said I didn't have one. When I tried to say I had other valuables, he said: 'shut up you motherfucker, you're going to die'. "... They continued to search and said they wanted money. The whole time the guy next to me kept the gun next to the pillow. "I was concerned he was going to execute me and addressed him as sir. I asked him twice: 'Sir, are you going to execute me?', but he told me to shut the fuck up," he said.

Myburgh saw two of the men carrying his plasma television. The robbers also demanded his jewellery. He showed them his watches and told them about an expensive wedding ring he kept in his vehicle. "They guy next to me said where's my wife and I said I was divorced. I asked him if he had kids, but he said: 'Shhh', ... I was getting worried, because at that stage I was lying in a puddle of blood. I decided to try and expedite things and told them about other valuables. This seemed to calm them down and I could feel them tying my hands and feet. The man with the gun told me he had six children. I said: 'Sir, then you must be very blessed'... After that he said he'd decided not to kill me and I must stay quiet for 15 minutes after they'd left," Myburgh testified. After freeing himself, Myburgh ran to a neighbour's house for help. His neighbour wrapped towels around his head and took him to hospital. Myburgh, who showed the court where the bullet had entered and exited the back of his head after apparently being deflected by his skull, said he spent four days in intensive care and battled to turn his head for a long time after the incident.

The trial continues.

- SAPA
    Source
    Julius Malema is right, shoot the Boer lyrics is not incitement of violence- their DNA are the reason. Wherever you find these filth you encounter high crime rates, short life expectancy and poverty. They have not evolved to our level and the difference in technological advancement when we 'found' them bears evidence to this. Just compare European IQ's with those of sub-Saharan Africa. Germany has an average of 102 in contrast to Zimbabwe's of 66. The only reason South Africa has a higher score of 72, is because of the minority European presence.

The lower the IQ the more prone an individual is to revert to animilistic instincts. And honestly I'm sure there are primates with higher IQ's than this bunch in Africa. Leftists will find all kinds of excuses like the prevalence of poor schooling, alcholism and malnutrition. Point is not all humans are equal. We have two options left in our country, first is to give up and leave them to their own misfortune and emigrate, second is to regain control of our once orderly country. I'm with the second but the ZOG- washed masses of the international world will never allow it. Looks like technology was the Germanic's only downfall. It created platforms for the ZOG to preach their prophecy, it shrinked the world to let multi-culturalism into our homes and it gave the untermensch a voice.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    The rape of our women is clearly part of the incentive

Something must be done

Last Online
    Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 06:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands & Alsace
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Charred Body Found

Mbombela – A chef from Secunda was possibly first beaten to death with a wheel spanner, after which his body was left in front of his car and set alight. The charred body of Charl Geldenhuys, 35, was found on Saturday morning in Trichardt, near Secunda. Geldenhuys’ body lay face-down directly in front of his burnt Volkswagen Golf. The only way his body could be identified was by means of a sandal he was wearing. Residents of the Holfontein informal settlement discovered the gruesome scene on Saturday at about 09:00. The car’s bonnet was open and the remains of the radio and CD player lay on the front seat. Beeld has learned that residents of the township saw the fire in the veld on Friday night at about 23:00.

They didn’t pay it much attention though, since they assumed it was a fire made at an initiation school in the area. The burnt-out wreck of the car was in the middle of the veld about 1.5km from the settlement which is located about 10km outside Trichardt, next to the Kinross road. The vehicle was burnt to such an extent that police were forced to use the serial number to find out who it belongs to. This led the police to the victim’s parents, Nick and Hannetjie Geldenhuys, in Secunda. Geldenhuys jnr was a bachelor and lived with his parents. For the past three months he had worked as a chef at the luxurious Roses Inn guest house in Secunda.

“Physically he was a big man with a loud voice,” Roshalle Waszilewski, owner of the guest house, told Beeld on Sunday. “He was always so friendly and pleasant. He was very popular among the staff and was like a tonic for us at the guest house.”

The last time Geldenhuys was seen alive was when he was supposed to deliver food in Secunda on Friday night, said Waszilewski. Guest house staff became concerned when he didn’t arrive for work on Saturday morning. “He gave one of our workers a lift every morning. We called him because he hadn’t picked her up as usual, but his cellphone was switched off.”

The police only informed Waszilewski of Geldenhuys’s death later that morning. According to Captain Leonard Hlati, police spokesperson, a bloody wheel spanner was found in the back of the vehicle. “At this stage it seems possible that he could have been murdered somewhere else.The possibility of a hijacking is not being excluded,” he said.

The charred remains of Geldenhuys' VW Golf

Beeld
    Source
    Degenhard suggested a 'Black on White Violence' thread a while back, is it not possible that we could get something along those lines for the South African forum? It could even be called 'Violent Crime' or just 'Crime'. It is becoming so prevelant as of late that it deserves it's own thread imo.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Man Saw Mother Being Shot

Johannesburg - A man watched as hijackers shot and killed his mother through her closed car window when she arrived home over the weekend. Doris de Jager, 50, worked as a stenographer at the South Gauteng High Court. She was involved in the trial of Glenn Agliotti, who was acquitted of the murder of mining tycoon Brett Kebble, and also the trial of Jackie Selebi, former chief of police, who was found guilty of corruption. The hijackers had apparently been waiting at the house for Doris and her 21-year-old daughter, Margie, to return from a shopping trip on Saturday. Margie was closing the gate when she saw two men on their property in Ridgeway, in the south of Johannesburg. “One of them had a pistol in his hand. I ran to the house and called out to [her brother] Danie. I also phoned ADT,” she said.

Seconds later, she heard two shots. Danie de Jager, 29, was lying on the couch when his sister came running into the house. “I heard a scream and bolted outside.” He saw his mother in his silver Corsa bakkie, shying away from her attacker. “The man shot her through the closed window and then started shooting at me.” They then fled. Doris rolled out of the vehicle and collapsed. “I did mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, but there was something running out of her mouth and she turned yellow,” her son said. Margie heard her brother call out and saw her mother on the ground. "I heard her make a gurgling sound, then I knew it was over,” she said.

Meanwhile, one of their neighbours and his friends had followed the hijackers for several kilometres, but gave up when they realised the hijackers knew they were being followed. The neighbour, who prefers to stay anonymous, had been at a park near the De Jagers’s home. “We saw a white Opel Astra with four men inside. It stopped and two men got out. We were immediately suspicious,” the neighbour said. The vehicle returned a short while later, while the neighbour was returning to his house with his friends. On their way there, they heard two shots being fired. “We drove around and found the Astra. We followed the car, but then it slowed down we realised they had noticed we were following them, so we turned back. When we came back we found Danie sitting next to his mother,” he said. ADT and an ambulance arrived moments later.

Christian de Jager, the victim’s husband, said he had spoken to her via cellphone only five minutes before the hijacking. “She was everything to me. I don’t know how I’m going to survive without her. We were married when she was only 17 years old and had just finished school… now I’m alone.” Margie, the “baby” of the family, said she wishes she was the one who was dead. “She was more than my mother, she was my best friend. The two of us have always been very close.” Police spokesperson Warrant Officer Gordon Billings said the police are investigating the case.

The window of the Corsa bakkie in which Doris de Jager, 50, was shot dead in the driveway of her Johannesburg home.

- Beeld
    Source
    This is an outrage! How come protesting in Egypt is making headlines worldwide while we suffer far more violence on a daily basis yet it receives no media coverage? I know the Egyptian riots are of International (Jewish?) political interest, but is ours not as well? Without any Europeans left in South Africa the Africans will soon become your problem as well. I believe most liberals now feel that it's a 'tit for tat' situation we are in, but they will be crying once their taxes get raised to compensate for the surge in African aid.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 05:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Yes the horror taking place in SA should make the headlines

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamrammr View Post
    Degenhaard suggested a 'Black on White Violence' thread a while back, is it not possible that we could get something along those lines for the South African forum?
    I think such a combined thread would make sense from a logical as well as organisational point of view - logical because these crime reports all fall within the same wider topic, and organisational because replies thereto are usually few and often echoes what is said in response to other news of black on white violence in SA.

For a thread title I'd suggest something along the lines of:
    Crime Reports: Germanic Victims of African Violence

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 03:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    It is outrageous. South African society for whites is one continuous outrage.
    Between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Last Online
    3 Hours Ago @ 10:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamrammr View Post
    Degenhaard suggested a 'Black on White Violence' thread a while back, is it not possible that we could get something along those lines for the South African forum? It could even be called 'Violent Crime' or just 'Crime'. It is becoming so prevelant as of late that it deserves it's own thread imo.
    If you are ever caught in a debate then you can use this thread as a viable resource. People nowadays are going to demand numerous examples of evidence. The more of these happenings we can fit into one thread the better, including images of the victims as well as the attackers (if possible). It would also help to include links to other sites that are similar in content.

As for a title, why not: 'The Afrikaner holocaust: A Record Of Black-on-White Violence In South Africa'

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Grisly Farm Murder Scene 'Indescribable'

Pretoria - The son and the sister of a man who was gruesomely stabbed to death and assaulted with a shovel along with his girlfriend have described how the couple's bloody bodies were found. Deon van Staden, 51, and Babs Strecker, 73, were murdered on Friday evening on their smallholding in Madikwe Village in Bethanie, North West, by someone who presumably knew them. "The shovel still lay close by," said Mabel du Plessis, 61, from Silverton, Pretoria, on Wednesday.

Du Plessis said her brother, who serviced engineering machines, was still sitting in his fallen chair on the kitchen floor when he was found. "He was full of knife wounds and he was stabbed with a shovel at the back of his head and on his body. It looked like Babs tried to run to the bedroom because her feet were still lying in the kitchen doorway and she was also stabbed numerous times and hit on the back of the head with a shovel," said Du Plessis. A man who came to deliver wooden poles to her brother found their bodies. Deaan van Staden, 30, who arrived on the scene shortly after the police, said his father and Strecker were busy playing a board game when they were attacked. "They (the suspects) fled in my dad's red bakkie, with his 9mm pistol and other items and money that they stole from the safe. There was no forced entry, which showed that they were killed by people they knew," he said.

"What I saw, was indescribable. My father just sat in the chair on the ground. "I don't know anymore, I don't know anymore," he said softly. Du Plessis said she had spoken to her brother for the last time on Friday morning. She called again on Friday night and over the weekend but both of their phones were off. "I tried to get people to drive to the smallholding to see where they were but couldn't find anyone. Crime is too high. We can't take it anymore," said Du Plessis. North West police spokesperson Captain Adéle Myburgh confirmed that police were investigating two cases of murder.

- Beeld
    Source
    Here is a link to another farm attack in the news.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Farm Murder - Hermann's Uncle Killed

Johannesburg - The 78-year-old uncle of Solidarity's deputy general secretary, Dirk Hermann, has been killed in a farm attack, Beeld newspaper reported on Wednesday. Limpopo police spokesperson Lieutenant Colonel Ronel Otto confirmed that the body of Frik Hermann was found on his farm near Alma in Limpopo on Tuesday. He was found by a friend with his hands tied behind his back. He had been dead for a few days.

Dirk Hermann told the Afrikaans daily that his uncle had lived alone on his farm. "My uncle's number is 1 647 - he is the 1 647th farmer to be killed (since 1991, according the Transvaal Agriculture Union's statistics). There won't be any marches in the streets, he is just another number - the number before 1 648. That makes me furious," said Hermann. The Solidarity civil rights group last year launched an anti-crime campaign and delivered 16 000 letters to President Jacob Zuma ahead of his State of the Nation address, appealing to him to take action against sky-high crime rates.

Source
    Another farm attack in the news today, and genocide is still being denied? Here is a link to the other attack today.

Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast