Labour
    Religion
    Anglican
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Paleo-Atlantid vs. North-Atlantid

Can anyone show or tell me the difference between a Paleo-Atlantid and a North-Atlantid? I use to think the only difference lied in the fact that North-Atlantids were blue eyed and Paleo-Atlantids were brown eyed, but now I read where some Paleo-Atlantids are blue eyed as well. What gives? Actually I always got the impression that Paleo-Atlantids were basically Mediterraneans, but some northern Europeans were rather skittish of admiting themselves as such, so they changed the name of their phenotype to Paleo-Atlantid to sound more Nordic. The same also goes for North-Atlantids, but I felt they were merely Mediterraneans mixed with Keltic Nordics. Am I wrong? If I am then why aren't blue-eyed Paleo-Atlantids not classified as Atlanto-Mediterraneans? Can Paleo-Atlantids really be blue eyed? I must admit I find the female of both the Paleo-Atlantid and the North-Atlantid phenotypes to be especially pretty. Therefore, how about somebody giving us some information on both of these types. Some typical examples of the female variety in the form of photographs attatched to this thread would also be nice as well. Thanks!

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Post Re: Paleo-Atlantid vs. North-Atlantid

I don't know too much about Alantids. I believe that the difference is that Paleo-Atlantid came later, and had a weaker Nordic/UP strain. You sould go to http://www.nordish.com to get more information.

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I tend to regard Paleo-Atlantids as a Cro-Magnid derivative, while North-Atlantids are a PA/Nord mix

Last Online
    Thursday, April 15th, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Trönder/Hälsingetypen
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Racial nationalism/Nordicism
    Religion
    Non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

According to SNPA, both types are considered nordish. The nordish element is stronger within the North-Atlantid group, while it is weaker among Paleo-Atlantids.
    The nordish elements involved is mostly Keltic Nordics and Brünn types.

www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/rg-north.htm

www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/rg-paleo.htm

Sideways to the Sun
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Thursday, September 18th, 2008 @ 04:55 PM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Rebel
    Politics
    Anti-Neophilia
    Religion
    Traditional Catholicism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VÄRING
    According to SNPA, both types are considered nordish. The nordish element is stronger within the North-Atlantid group, while it is weaker among Paleo-Atlantids.
    The nordish elements involved is mostly Keltic Nordics and Brünn types.

www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/rg-north.htm

www.fikas.no/~sprocket/snpa/rg-paleo.htm
    Yeah, SNPA is a useful resource but I don't take everything they say as Gospel

Last Online
    Thursday, April 15th, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Trönder/Hälsingetypen
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Racial nationalism/Nordicism
    Religion
    Non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ted
    Am I wrong? If I am then why aren't blue-eyed Paleo-Atlantids not classified as Atlanto-Mediterraneans? Can Paleo-Atlantids really be blue eyed?
    Indeed they can, but pigmentation is surely more than eye-colour. Race is about complexes of similarities, not single similarities considered one at a time.

Last Online
    Friday, December 8th, 2006 @ 02:25 AM
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Palaeo-Atlantid or Old Atlantid is in Lundman's terms a Cro-Magnoid derivative, nowadays pushed aside by other physical types. It is a long-headed and robust proto-morphic/archaic, broad-faced, a more or less dark human type that is spread here and there in Western Europe, including Inner Scandinavia where it is called Tydal, and as a "racial island" in Western Ireland. In a racial map by Biasutti one can see an archaic region in Southern Wales. I assume that such phenotypes as Catherine-Zeta Jones can be ascribed to that.

The Tydal is bigger and lighter (Nordid admixture?) and the Berid darker and smaller. The latter is more common in Southwestern Europe (mainly Northern Spain and Southern France, but is also present in Northern Portugal and Northwestern Africa).

North-Atlantid is not by Coon. It is a leaner type, more progressive looking, and Mediterranoid or Nordoid, not proto-Europoid like the above mentioned type. Lundman must consider it more Nordoid as he put it in his Nordid category under the light group of long-headed, Atlantic, western, low skulled (poor in blood allele q), among the (west)-Nordid types, where we find Trönder (mostly Central Norway and Eastern Sweden), Västmanland (which according to Lundman can be considered a variety of the robust Phalian, the Västmanland is predominant in Västmaland, but also common in Värmland and Närke), Göta (predominant in Västergötland and SE Norway), Phalian (falina or väst-faliska common which is common in NW Germany and also southernmost Norway).

Lundman define North-Atlantid as an "intermediary race" between Nordids (of Göta type) and Insulars." Distribution and appearance of this often light-eyed and big-bodied type is probably similar to the definition of Coon's often blue-eyed Atlanto-Mediterranid in the western (oceanic) parts of the British Isles. Lundman speculate that the darker colouration is either due to the less cold and damp climate or because of contact with the more pigmented European races.

I believe that Robbie Williams (see attached picture) have Palaeo-Atlantid facial features and British MP's Alan Campbell and Michael Foster (see attached picture), Montgomery Clift, Rock Hudson, Jason London and Pierce Brosnan have North-Atlantid traits. North-Atlantid is basically fit in the saying about Northwestern European tall, dark (relatively compared to a blonder surrounding!) and handsome men that were quite common on the silver screen during the 60's or another similar classic period. Often times one could see them besides a Phalian or Anglo-Saxon woman like Doris Day.

Compared to where Phalian and Scando-Nordid predominate for the North-Atlantid there's also a higher frequency of blood type gene r and a lower frequency of p.
    Last edited by Glenlivet; Monday, June 28th, 2004 at 12:33 AM.

Georgie boy

Re: Paleo-Atlantid vs. North-Atlantid

Can someone show pictures of Paleo-Atlantid?

Account Inactive Nicola_Canadian's Avatar
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 27th, 2011 @ 08:21 AM
    Subrace
    Northern Type
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Glenlivet, is there any connection between Berid, Paleo-Atlantid and Litorid?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Atlantid is appearing more and more in our terminology. I like this better than Atlanto-Med. which I consider the same.

Somehow, terminology should fit facts as new facts appear. Now it appears that circa 18,000 BP, terminal Pleistocene, three islands of sapiens survived in Europe. One in Iberia, one in the Alpine region and one in the Ukraine. All were founded by UP types, probably mostly Bruenn. But from a Cro-Magnon type, the Atlanto-Meds, Cordeds, perhaps Borreby, and Alpines can be derived. So why not make terminology correspond with this last glacial gathering rather than an earlier moment? Atlantids, Alpine-Borrebies, and Cordeds seem to have resulted from this glacial winter-over isolation. The earlier UP types remained everywhere but only in low frequency. Calling Atlanto-Meds. Atlantids ends confusion as to their origins. A realiztion that a relationship exists between Borrebies and Alpines should be recognized and in fact most, if not all skeletal material from the Alpine region from this point on has a round head. There is no denying that the Cordeds have a relationship to the Atlantids and also to the Cro-Magnons (type of Bruenn). Yet the Cordeds also have a relationship with the later Nordics. This leaves only the agricultural Meds. and the Dinarics to account for and they came into Europe later, from the east, with agriculture. What is wrong with this plan?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast