Saturday, April 17th, 2021 @ 11:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    727 Posts
    Transgenderism: Dangerous Child Abuse

The “transgender” mental illness currently favored by the establishment and pushed by the controlled media is exceptionally dangerous for children, is child abuse, and must be stopped, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) has announced.

The ACP—which is America’s respected and official organization of pediatricians and child healthcare professionals—has called on all educators and legislators to definitively reject the “transgender” madness once and for all.

In a positon paper published on the ACP website, titled “Gender Ideology Harms Children,” the organization “urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts—not ideology—determine reality.”

The paper, signed by ACP president, Michelle A. Cretella, M.D.; Vice President Quentin Van Meter, M.D.; and University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School, and the former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Paul McHugh, M.D., goes on to list eight points why the promotion of the “transgender” mental illness is such a danger.

Firstly, the ACP says, “human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: ‘XY’ and ‘XX’ are genetic markers of health—not genetic markers of a disorder.”

The “norm for human design is to be conceived either male or female. Human sexuality is binary by design with the obvious purpose being the reproduction and flourishing of our species. This principle is self-evident,” the paper says, before continuing:

“The exceedingly rare disorders of sexual differentiation (DSDs), including but not limited to testicular feminization and congenital adrenal hyperplasia, are all medically identifiable deviations from the sexual binary norm, and are rightly recognized as disorders of human design. Individuals with DSDs do not constitute a third sex.”

Secondly, the ACP says, “no one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.

“No one is born with an awareness of themselves as male or female; this awareness develops over time and, like all developmental processes, may be derailed by a child’s subjective perceptions, relationships, and adverse experiences from infancy forward. People who identify as ‘feeling like the opposite sex’ or ‘somewhere in between’ do not comprise a third sex. They remain biological men or biological women.”

Thirdly, the ACP addresses the increasingly common idea among some elements of society which lay undue emphasis on children, who, encouraged by mass media promotion of “transgenderism,” simply play along with nonsense because they are easily led.
    http://newobserveronline.com/transge...s-child-abuse/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 02:35 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    504 Posts
    Has any of you ever looked at transgender surgeries, before and after pics?
    The surgeons who do such surgeries should be locked up for genital mutilations. It is criminal.
    This is just my opinion since I only believe in males and females as born by a female mother.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schwab For This Useful Post:

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schwab View Post
    Has any of you ever looked at transgender surgeries, before and after pics?
    The surgeons who do such surgeries should be locked up for genital mutilations. It is criminal.
    This is just my opinion since I only believe in males and females as born by a female mother.
    No. They should be broken on the wheel, publicly, along with all who promote this.
    [02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

aka Johan the Blind
    Last Online
    Friday, September 13th, 2019 @ 03:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Scotland
    Country
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Hospital Administration
    Politics
    Generally Conservative
    Religion
    Cathar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts
    As I see the world as a broken, evil place I have an awful lot of contempt for the human body. It's a prison for my soul, and the sooner I'm off this rock the better.

That being said, I don't care if this or that person decides to cut their body to appear as something else. A man having surgery to appear female is no different from a woman having surgery to appear to be a dragon or a demon. Their appearance is one thing, but biologically they will still be male or female (with the exception of the very rare true hermaphrodite).

Likewise, if a man or a woman wants to ACT as the opposite gender- with or without surgery- I don't care. That's their choice, and if I want or don't want to associate with them that's my choice. But they will still be male or female, period.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodman John For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 03:11 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Ancestry
    Friesland, Norway, Denmark
    Subrace
    Trřnder
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Carpenter/ Craftsman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    I believe within 20 to 30 years. The amount of suicides in the 'Trans' community will be legion. I personally know of several men and women who I went to high school with who 'transitioned' from one gender to another. 4 of them then decided to 'transition' from life to death, and the others are extremely mentally disturbed.

Its just another symptom of a decaying civilization. We are in the winter of the western world.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 03:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    I believe within 20 to 30 years. The amount of suicides in the 'Trans' community will be legion. I personally know of several men and women who I went to high school with who 'transitioned' from one gender to another. 4 of them then decided to 'transition' from life to death, and the others are extremely mentally disturbed.

Its just another symptom of a decaying civilization. We are in the winter of the western world.
    In Australia we have the "safe schools program" where kids are taught that homosexuality is good and hwterosexuality is weird. It has resulted in more and more young children presenting to doctors claiming they are the wrong gender.

I agree that suicide which is already common in that world will rise as these people realise that no matter what they physically change about themselves at the end of the day they can't escape reality.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meister For This Useful Post:

Retarded in mysterious ways
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 09:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    971 Posts
    53% of mothers to boys with gender dysphoria show symptoms of borderline personality disorder, compared to 6% of mothers to boys without gender dysphoria, according to study:

Abstract
    This pilot study compared mothers of boys with gender identity disorder (GID) with mothers of normal boys to determine whether differences in psychopathology and child-rearing attitudes and practices could be identified. Results of the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines and the Beck Depression Inventory revealed that mothers of boys with GID had more symptoms of depression and more often met the criteria for Borderline Personality Disorder than the controls. Fifty-three percent of the mothers of boys with GID compared with only 6% of controls met the diagnosis for Borderline Personality Disorder on the Diagnostic Interview for Borderlines or had symptoms of depression on the Beck Depression Inventory. Results of the Summers and Walsh Symbiosis Scale suggested that mothers of probands had child-rearing attitudes and practices that encouraged symbiosis and discouraged the development of autonomy.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2016237/
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ţoreiđar For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    13 Hours Ago @ 09:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ţoreiđar View Post
    53% of mothers to boys with gender dysphoria show symptoms of borderline personality disorder, compared to 6% of mothers to boys without gender dysphoria, according to study:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2016237/
    Well, let's not forget that until recently some kind of non-standard behavior was censured. We still do not understand where, at what point in the formation of a child this discrepancy develops. If humanity had understood earlier that such cases happen and these are not just childish pranks, there would be much less depression, suicide, and there would be many more happy people in the world. I will say right away - I am against gay pride parades. I do not consider it correct to clearly demonstrate my orientation and somehow propagate it (although I do not know what the point in propaganda could be, because a person will not wake up from it one day and understand that he is not heterosexual). But in general I am not against LGBT people. It does not concern me who has an intimate relationship with whom or who changes sex - if only in the end the person is happy.

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    358 Posts

Is this Britain's youngest transgender child? Father of trans boy, 4, reveals his son told him 'I'm not a girl' at the age of just TWO

Is this Britain's youngest transgender child? Father of trans boy, 4, reveals his son told him 'I'm not a girl' at the age of just TWO - but says people refuse to call him by his new name

• Matthew Stubbings, from Doncaster, says his transgender son Stormy, four, a twin, has never identified as female despite being assigned that gender at birth
    • The four-year-old has already had a referral to the Tavistock gender clinic and says he wants to look just like his twin brother Arlo
    • Dad Matthew, 44, says his son knew his gender from as early as 18-months-old
    • Posting on LinkedIn he said he had Stormy's permission to share his story and wanted to raise awareness so other families wouldn't suffer alone

The father of one of the UK's youngest transgender children, insists that his four-year-old son has 'never been a girl' from birth.

Matthew Stubbings, and wife Klara Jeynes, both 44, from Doncaster, say their son Stormy, who was born a twin and assigned female gender at birth, first began showing signs of identifying as male at just 18-months-old.

Stormy's father says his son 'hated pigtails and dresses' or even 'pretty shoes', and at the age of two-and-a-half told his family: 'I'm not a girl, I think I'm a boy'.

However, he says the family have faced a struggle getting some adults to accept Stormy's decision - with many still insisting on calling him a girl.

Matthew, a divisional manager of a highways maintenances company, told his story in a post on LinkedIn, urging people to 'accept others for who they are in life', sharing a photo of Stormy with a new short and spiky haircut.

In his post, the South Yorkshire dad said: 'This is one of my sons. A bright, happy boy who loves his life.

'What many people don't know is that when he was born he was 'sexed' as a girl. His gender identity, what's in his head, doesn't match his physical sex.

'I am so proud that he knows who he is and isn't constrained by societal norms and prejudices. We can all learn something from this small boy and I learn every day. Everyone is different.'

He added in the post: 'We all need accept that people are different and not try to force those around us to fit into a box that suits us.

'Accepting people for who they are is the only way to encourage innovation, embrace growth and harness the best in everyone. I have permission from my son to post this. He is proud of who he is.'

The LinkedIn post received almost 300 reactions and dozens of comments from people heaping on praise for the 'inspirational' note.

Matthew said: 'I decided to post about Stormy because I'm exceptionally proud of him.

'He'd just had his hair cut and he was really proud of his hair. Stormy has never been a girl. He has never verbally expressed to us that he's a girl.

'We've explained to him and his brother what different genders are, [that] non-binary is a thing and you can be that, but he's said 'I'm not a girl, I think I'm a boy'. He's never been a girl.

'There are times, strange enough, when he says he's non-binary, whether his understanding of that is correct, I don't know, but primarily, nine times out of 10, he'll say he's a boy.

'We're accepting who Stormy is. He's got a referral to the Tavistock Clinic.

'We went to the GP to explain what the situation was and got a referral. We got a reply from Tavistock in Leeds to say he's registered with them, but they don't seem to do anything until they're 10, or they start puberty. Whichever comes first.

'I can't stress how important I think it is to accept people for who they are. It's so important in life. It's not the first time I've posted things that's related to understanding others. I have previously posted a couple of things about trans awareness and gender awareness.'

He says he's been 'taken aback' by how strangers have responded positively to Stormy's story.

According to his dad, little Stormy first started showing signs of gender dysphoria before he could even speak, eager to wear boys clothing like his twin Arlo.

The tot also showed interest in firefighters and police officers, while becoming distressed by his pigtails, leading his parents to have some 'fairly grown up' chats with him about his identity.

Matthew said: 'Stormy would have been two, just before when we first noticed.

'We did the things that people do. Dressed his brother is boy clothes and gave Stormy pigtails.

'He got to the point where his hair started getting longer and he didn't want his pigtails anymore. We took them out.

'He didn't like wearing dresses anymore and it got to the point where unless he was wearing stereotypical boys clothes, he wasn't happy.

He refused to wear pretty shoes. It got to the point where he was upset about being forced to wear them.

'He likes being a firefighter and police officer, but they're actually things girls can do too. His friends are all boys. They've always been all boys.'

By the time he was three years old, Matthew and Klara noticed Stormy was beginning to understand more about his gender, with their son confidently announcing he was a boy.

The couple spent a long time trying to clarify if Stormy was certain he was not a girl, but by his third birthday, they accepted their child's identity.

Matthew said: 'When he started to speak, around two and a half, where he understood the context of what he was saying, he was very clear he wasn't a girl.

'At some point, I can't remember when, Stormy just said he was a boy. I can't remember the moment when we first asked him, or if he just said it one day.

'We had a conversation with him, which is difficult, when it was around his third birthday.

'We asked 'are you just not a girl, or are you a boy?' Both myself and my wife have fairly grown up conversations quite regularly about his gender.

'He knows his gender is for him to decide, not us. It was maybe 12 months ago that we accepted he wasn't a girl.'

When Stormy and Arlo started nursery at around one, the little lad had not started transitioning, but as the years went on and Stormy began to live as a boy full-time, Matthew claims adults struggled to come to terms with the change.

Matthew said: 'We've had problems with adults. He now lives as a boy, goes to nursery as a boy, all his friends know he's a boy. I could talk for 35 minutes about the problems I have with adults accepting how he lives his life.

'Adults have on many occasions insisted on calling him a girl. It was really difficult for them to accept he's not called Emerald anymore, he's Stormy, and he's not a girl, he's a boy.

'It's really difficult. It's hard. It's hard with people who know the situation. To people who see him in the street, he's a boy, no problem.'

Although Matthew insists Stormy isn't worried about starting school in September, he claims he has his own concerns about how the youngster will cope in bathrooms or PE changing rooms.

Matthew and Klara have also been forced to sign the tot up for school under his 'dead name', meaning they worry about facing the same challenges as they have with staff currently.

Matthew said: 'I'm really for people being inclusive of others. I'm not just talking about gender diversity; I'm talking about people understanding those around them. It's really important to me.

'Stormy's fortunate that society is changing. I'm worried because they start reception in September and I'm worried about toilets, changing for PE. That does worry me. Stormy's not worried. He's fine with it and his brother doesn't mind either.

'The sad thing is that wherever he goes to school, he's always registered under his birth name. His birth certificate is his birth name, so wherever you fill in forms to go somewhere, you have to use their birth names and prove who they are with their birth certificate.

'I have a little fear that the school will have an issue with it. I just hope people in schools are more professional and more open to it.'

DailyMail

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 02:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    358 Posts

Student investigated for saying women must have vaginas

A law student who said women have vaginas and are not as physically strong as men is being investigated by Abertay University.

Disciplinary action is being taken against Lisa Keogh, 29, over “offensive” and “discriminatory” comments that she made during lectures at the Dundee-based university.

The mature final-year student told the Times she was reported by younger classmates after she said women were born with female genitals and that “the difference in physical strength of men versus women is a fact”.

The complaints have prompted a formal investigation into her conduct.

At first mum-of-two Ms Keogh said she thought emails from Abertay classmates accusing her of being transphobic were “a joke”. She now fears she will be expelled before graduating.

She said: “I’m worried that my chance of becoming a lawyer, and making a positive contribution, could be ended just because some people were offended.”
    Freedom of speech

Ms Keogh added she didn’t mean to offend but take part in a debate.

“I thought there was no way that the university would pursue me for utilising my legal right to freedom of speech,” she said.

“I didn’t deny saying these things and told the university exactly why I did so.

“You have got to be able to freely exchange differing opinions otherwise it’s not a debate.”

Joanna Cherry QC, the SNP MP for Edinburgh South West and deputy chairwoman of the Lords and Commons joint committee on human rights, branded the action taken as farcical.

Cherry has contacted Abertay asking how it protected student rights to freedom of speech under the European Convention on Human Rights.

She said: “Ms Keogh is being subjected to a disciplinary procedure in which the ultimate sanction is expulsion, for stating opinions based on biological fact and objecting to sweeping statements such as ‘all men are rapists’.”

Keogh also claims she was muted by a lecturer during a video seminar when she raised safety concerns about trans women taking part in mixed martial arts fights.

She added: “I was abused and called names by the other students, who told me I was a ‘typical white, cis girl’.”
    Disciplinary matter

The university’s misconduct policy includes “using offensive language” or “discriminating against gender reassignment” – with expulsion the highest penalty.

Abertay University said it does not comment on disciplinary matters but said freedom of speech is “strongly encouraged” by the university.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920