@
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Transgenderism: Dangerous Child Abuse

The “transgender” mental illness currently favored by the establishment and pushed by the controlled media is exceptionally dangerous for children, is child abuse, and must be stopped, the American College of Pediatricians (ACP) has announced.

The ACP—which is America’s respected and official organization of pediatricians and child healthcare professionals—has called on all educators and legislators to definitively reject the “transgender” madness once and for all.

In a positon paper published on the ACP website, titled “Gender Ideology Harms Children,” the organization “urges educators and legislators to reject all policies that condition children to accept as normal a life of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex. Facts—not ideology—determine reality.”

The paper, signed by ACP president, Michelle A. Cretella, M.D.; Vice President Quentin Van Meter, M.D.; and University Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Medical School, and the former psychiatrist in chief at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Paul McHugh, M.D., goes on to list eight points why the promotion of the “transgender” mental illness is such a danger.

Firstly, the ACP says, “human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait: ‘XY’ and ‘XX’ are genetic markers of health—not genetic markers of a disorder.”

The “norm for human design is to be conceived either male or female. Human sexuality is binary by design with the obvious purpose being the reproduction and flourishing of our species. This principle is self-evident,” the paper says, before continuing:

“The exceedingly rare disorders of sexual differentiation (DSDs), including but not limited to testicular feminization and congenital adrenal hyperplasia, are all medically identifiable deviations from the sexual binary norm, and are rightly recognized as disorders of human design. Individuals with DSDs do not constitute a third sex.”

Secondly, the ACP says, “no one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender (an awareness and sense of oneself as male or female) is a sociological and psychological concept; not an objective biological one.

“No one is born with an awareness of themselves as male or female; this awareness develops over time and, like all developmental processes, may be derailed by a child’s subjective perceptions, relationships, and adverse experiences from infancy forward. People who identify as ‘feeling like the opposite sex’ or ‘somewhere in between’ do not comprise a third sex. They remain biological men or biological women.”

Thirdly, the ACP addresses the increasingly common idea among some elements of society which lay undue emphasis on children, who, encouraged by mass media promotion of “transgenderism,” simply play along with nonsense because they are easily led.
    http://newobserveronline.com/transge...s-child-abuse/

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nachtengel For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 12:49 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian/Suevi
    Ancestry
    germanic/alsatian/Elsaesser
    Subrace
    Child of Creator God
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Oregon Oregon
    Married
    Occupation
    retired - Aerospace Quality Engi
    Politics
    independent
    Religion
    Born again Christian,
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    491 Posts
    Has any of you ever looked at transgender surgeries, before and after pics?
    The surgeons who do such surgeries should be locked up for genital mutilations. It is criminal.
    This is just my opinion since I only believe in males and females as born by a female mother.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schwab For This Useful Post:

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    359 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schwab View Post
    Has any of you ever looked at transgender surgeries, before and after pics?
    The surgeons who do such surgeries should be locked up for genital mutilations. It is criminal.
    This is just my opinion since I only believe in males and females as born by a female mother.
    No. They should be broken on the wheel, publicly, along with all who promote this.
    Most people think as they are trained to think, and most people make a majority.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

aka Johan the Blind Goodman John's Avatar
    Last Online
    Friday, September 13th, 2019 @ 04:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, Scotland
    Country
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Hospital Administration
    Politics
    Generally Conservative
    Religion
    Cathar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts
    As I see the world as a broken, evil place I have an awful lot of contempt for the human body. It's a prison for my soul, and the sooner I'm off this rock the better.

That being said, I don't care if this or that person decides to cut their body to appear as something else. A man having surgery to appear female is no different from a woman having surgery to appear to be a dragon or a demon. Their appearance is one thing, but biologically they will still be male or female (with the exception of the very rare true hermaphrodite).

Likewise, if a man or a woman wants to ACT as the opposite gender- with or without surgery- I don't care. That's their choice, and if I want or don't want to associate with them that's my choice. But they will still be male or female, period.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodman John For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:12 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Ancestry
    Friesland, Norway, Denmark
    Subrace
    Trønder
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Carpenter/ Craftsman
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    I believe within 20 to 30 years. The amount of suicides in the 'Trans' community will be legion. I personally know of several men and women who I went to high school with who 'transitioned' from one gender to another. 4 of them then decided to 'transition' from life to death, and the others are extremely mentally disturbed.

Its just another symptom of a decaying civilization. We are in the winter of the western world.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 04:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    I believe within 20 to 30 years. The amount of suicides in the 'Trans' community will be legion. I personally know of several men and women who I went to high school with who 'transitioned' from one gender to another. 4 of them then decided to 'transition' from life to death, and the others are extremely mentally disturbed.

Its just another symptom of a decaying civilization. We are in the winter of the western world.
    In Australia we have the "safe schools program" where kids are taught that homosexuality is good and hwterosexuality is weird. It has resulted in more and more young children presenting to doctors claiming they are the wrong gender.

I agree that suicide which is already common in that world will rise as these people realise that no matter what they physically change about themselves at the end of the day they can't escape reality.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meister For This Useful Post:

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920