Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strafen View Post
    ...PS: gay bashing is just silly, there are genetic indicators for homosexual preferences, and to deny that homosexuals have contributed to Western Civilization is STUPID (if you can't be comfortable with the fact that other people can have other sexual preferences that are still healthy, you aren't very comfortable with your own sexuality and gender role, etc.) and also, if I do end up transitioning, I intend on saving my sperm as I realize that my genius is a very valuable thing....
    I don't consider homosexuality or "transgenderism" to be "still healthy sexual preferences". To anyone that has this problem I would first suggest to get qualified help with this problem. Just that this may be another problem, since the homo-lobby managed to get some "sexual preferences" removed from the list of mental illnesses. One may find info on this here: http://www.homosexinfo.org/

As for "contributions to civilization" by sexual perverts I am with Ronan on that one. I am of course aware of the attempts to rewrite the biographies of many famous people in that regard.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, France
    Country
    United States United States
    aristocratic
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    Well keep in mind that it is my personal opinion and not this forum's opinion and that I am Scottish Catholic so the opinion of others will obviously differ from mine.

With that said, some guy gets feminization plastic surgery, inject in his body female hormones, wears female clothes, get plastic surgery on his vocal cordes to feminize his voice, use female makeup and so on while all the while having sodomy practiced on him by fellow males or he practice sodomy on other fellow males, to all in the end get surgery to get himself castrated? Obviously, none of this is normal and personally I find all this to be degnerate filth, but as I said this is only my opinion.
    This is what I meant by traditionalist. You probably have a decent definition of traditional masculinity/gender roles, but when confronted with something outside of your sphere of experience or reason, you cannot give reasons for your beliefs.

I am personally highly influenced by Goethe and Nietzsche. In speaking of Nietzsche, you must keep in mind that your natural urges are not always the best ones, that you must continually strive to overcome yourself and seek out a greater plane of existence and understanding.

Also, not all Male-to-Female transgender people are into guys, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogbot View Post
    Transgendism is probably a chemical imbalance in the person who feels they are not the correct sex. That, or a mental illness.
    Studies have pointed towards a mismatch between genitalia and brain structure.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, France
    Country
    aristocratic
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Horagalles View Post
    I don't consider homosexuality or "transgenderism" to be "still healthy sexual preferences". To anyone that has this problem I would first suggest to get qualified help with this problem. Just that this may be another problem, since the homo-lobby managed to get some "sexual preferences" removed from the list of mental illnesses. One may find info on this here: http://www.homosexinfo.org/

As for "contributions to civilization" by sexual perverts I am with Ronan on that one. I am of course aware of the attempts to rewrite the biographies of many famous people in that regard.
    Yet again, I point out your traditionalism.

Homosexuality is practiced by other animals, so it seems rational to assume that it is natural for at least some members of different species.

Oh, and I suppose that Oscar Wilde wasn't a witty fellow because he likely preferred men?

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swedish/Prussian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Germania
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Their studies also say that race is a social construct. Therefore I take any conclusions of modern, PC scientists, with a hefty dose of salt. To say that queers contributed to White civilization is asinine. It's not their queerness that contributed. It's their Whiteness.

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    lol I think it's VERY funny you would ask a question like this on this forum.

Throughout the years I've strangely had quite a few gay and bisexual friends (I played classical music for a time in high school and that area is crawling with them). The difference is 100% genetic and I don't understand how people can hold it against them simply because of how they were born.

To be honest I don't know what you mean by "Transgenderism". I knew some gay guys in college that liked to have parties where they dressed up as girls- which I thought was really weird. By your last statement "I do end up transitioning, I intend on saving my sperm" I assume it means to get a sex change. I personally wouldn't recommend this because people typically go through cycles- and you may one day regret this decision. However, I'm sure that each case is different but from most of the GLBT people that I know- you should just be happy with what you have and not feel wrong about which sex your attracted to.

If you're young, wait until college and join a GLBT group and you may become more comfortable with what you were born with.

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This is what I meant by traditionalist.
    Traditionally homosexuality was not accepted unto Germanic societies that it be pre-christianity nor post-christianity.

Also, not all Male-to-Female transgender people are into guys, by the way.
    So not only have we individuals who do not only happen to be females trapped in male bodies, but we also have females trapped in male bodies who also happen to be lesbians...

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, France
    Country
    aristocratic
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Their studies also say that race is a social construct. Therefore I take any conclusions of modern, PC scientists, with a hefty dose of salt. To say that queers contributed to White civilization is asinine. It's not their queerness that contributed. It's their Whiteness.
    Well, that isn't true and everyone here should know that. Just because one study isn't true doesn't mean that a different group of studies on an entirely different subject is invalidated.

Quote Originally Posted by Wynterwade View Post
    lol I think it's VERY funny you would ask a question like this on this forum.

Throughout the years I've strangely had quite a few gay and bisexual friends (I played classical music for a time in high school and that area is crawling with them). The difference is 100% genetic and I don't understand how people can hold it against them simply because of how they were born.

To be honest I don't know what you mean by "Transgenderism". I knew some gay guys in college that liked to have parties where they dressed up as girls- which I thought was really weird. By your last statement "I do end up transitioning, I intend on saving my sperm" I assume it means to get a sex change. I personally wouldn't recommend this because people typically go through cycles- and you may one day regret this decision. However, I'm sure that each case is different but from most of the GLBT people that I know- you should just be happy with what you have and not feel wrong about which sex your attracted to.

If you're young, wait until college and join a GLBT group and you may become more comfortable with what you were born with.
    Eh, maybe I'm masochistic. -_- Some of the replies so far haven't impressed me. Yes, homosexuality is genetic. I'm stating that I feel that transgenderism is as well, and I'm asking for someone to provide LOGICAL reasons why transitioning isn't something that I should do. Also, as for the 'cycles' thing, I want to be 100% sure before I do it, it's a very serious decision. I am not the type of person to take permanent decisions lightly.

Also, with the being happy with what you have idea, the T in GLBT is for transgender...which is not being happy with what you have, aha. A personal god did not design me, I was not necessarily designed to be a perfect representation of anything, and mistakes happen.

I'm not saying that their sexual orientation contributed to their genius. I'm saying that they are still fine examples of European genius regardless of their sexual preferences, if not a model for *everyone* else to emulate (but who is, really?).

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swedish/Prussian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Germania
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Well, that isn't true and everyone here should know that. Just because one study isn't true doesn't mean that a different group of studies on an entirely different subject is invalidated.
    Well, obviously not entirely invalidated, but it is brought under significant question.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, France
    Country
    aristocratic
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    Traditionally homosexuality was not accepted unto Germanic societies that it be pre-christianity nor post-christianity.

So not only have we individuals who do not only happen to be females trapped in male bodies, but we also have females trapped in male bodies who also happen to be lesbians...
    Traditionally people have believed in a whole host of irrational and stupid things, even when evidence of better theories was right in front of them.

I have an emotional preference for females. I'll also note that I am naturally emotionally submissive towards love interests, though I am exceedingly intellectually dominant when I feel like asserting myself.

Like it or not, some people don't fit within the paradigm that the majority does, whether it be gender norms or social behaviour. I'm simply arguing that as long as said person is intelligent, has depth of character, and contributes to the well-being of their people, then they should not be disparaged for not fitting within the majority on the aforementioned things. If you can prove otherwise, please provide proof.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts
    I'm not saying that their sexual orientation contributed to their genius. I'm saying that they are still fine examples of European genius regardless of their sexual preferences, if not a model for *everyone* else to emulate (but who is, really?).

I will ask again what is the point of this thread and if it does not mattter why did you create this thread?
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast