Norse
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    . The first day I went to my humanities II class (is more valuable for transferring to universities than humanities I), I couldn't tell if the teacher was an it or a lesbian with a deep voice. It was so weird, the thing sounds almost exactly like a man, wears mens clothes, but appears mostly like a woman. I recorded the class lecture as I do in all of my classes, and I let my dad listen to it and he said that's definitely a tranny. He didn't believe me at first when I told him my teacher was a tranny, but after he heard the voice he believed me. He/she/it also loves to bring up gay stuff whenever and as much as possible (lol, rolleyes). This teacher has ruined this class for me (he/she/it is into bashing Christianity whenever possible), I guess I should look teachers up on the school website from now on before I sign up for a class to make sure they're not a freak.

My dad got me cracking up this evening. He got all serious and said, "There's a new surgery that's coming out." I said, "what is it?" and he said "Its called an adadicktomy, its for women that want to turn into men."
    I am SO sorry you have to endure this. I had a libtard lesbian-like self-hating white teacher that preached the sufferings of the negroes in a white world with supposed white privilege and racism everywhere and that white "is boring." She used to focus on me and say, "people are just people," but then why was she focusing on me if people are just people to her? I barely talked in that class. It was supposed to be a fking English class not a leftist social studies brainwashing class. I also had a feminazi lesbo for public speaking that liked to interject her opinions whenever possible and bash men and especially white men.

Just do your best to make the highest grade you can and get the hell out of there. Regurgitate the Scheisse they spew to make the grade if necessary but before class when the teacher is not there, you can try to subtley help other whites see through the cultural marxist agenda by hinting to what you really think. But don't get into trouble because what counts is that you make a good grade while at the same time resisting their brainwashing techniques.

If you have to raise your hand for a question you can give them a stiff-armed salute as a subtle act of defiance. This is what I did and is actually the natural way I raise my hand. I was initially unaware of what it looked like but it was actually quite fitting. One time I got a look of shock from my 'professor' who then refused to call on me. So then I pointed my flat hand right at her, which made her give a look of disappointment then look away. From this I figured out what it looked like.

Datter av Norge
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian-Canadian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    It also seems as though there is a popular "fad" for being gay amongst the young people. 'It is coold to be gay" in modern society apparently.
    All things must come to the soul from it's roots, from where it is planted. The that is beside the running water is fresher, and gives more fruit.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, May 12th, 2012 @ 01:04 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch/Norwegian.
    Ancestry
    Netherlands,Norway, England.
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    North Holland North Holland
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Moral Nihilism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ælfrun View Post
    It also seems as though there is a popular "fad" for being gay amongst the young people. 'It is coold to be gay" in modern society apparently.

It is?
    Gays are still bullied and rediculed for the most part, and the closet gays pretty much just suffer in silence.

Last Online
    10 Hours Ago @ 03:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostmane View Post
    It is?
    Gays are still bullied and rediculed for the most part, and the closet gays pretty much just suffer in silence.
    For the most part? Here in Texas, which is supposed to have a reputation for dragging gays by their testicles from the back of a truck, you will see quite a bit of toleration, even in the smaller towns. This is because liberal influence has played head games with their notion of decency.
    The conspirators knew all along that those "racists/homophobes" here in the South were nowhere near as hateful as they have been unjustly portrayed as.
    Most people who "support" gays are actually opposed to it underneath, but dare not say anything for fear of being accused of ignorance, a typical leftist ploy. As a result their children are now going around espousing genuine feelings of toleration, simply because their parents were fearful that the child would repeat their "ignorant" words around school.
    This is what I was talking about earlier, that social environment is the culprit behind homosexuality. The more tolerant our society becomes the more gays you are going to see, when before the influence of leftism you almost never heard about it. The few gays that ran around in the old days were raised in degenerate households.

It seems kind of surprising that they are bullied in Europe, where gays have been tolerated for much longer than they have here.
    Perhaps it is just in your particular area where this anti-gay phenomenon occurs.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts
    It remains my firm belief that one's sexuality is a tendency of feeling one way or another, and not an identity. How people act upon their feelings is a matter of choice; choice formed in the crucible of societal acceptance. If society accepts homosexual behavior, there will be more of it, it will be more open, and fewer children will be born to our people, as more people who might have gone either way choose to be with someone of the same sex, rather than to pursue a traditional marriage with children who have their biological mother and father there to give them their sense of heritage.

If someone is being ''talked'' into being gay i'm sorry thats just sad and those people are weak minded.
    Children are weak-minded. It is part of being a child. They are learning about their world and are vulnerable to suggestion at this age. To blame a child for being weak-minded makes about as much sense as to blame him for being weak physically. A 5 year old will never be as strong as a full grown man.

Also if you think if a number even CLOSE to the majority of homosexuals are trying to ''talk others into it'' I don't know that else to say.
    Doesn't need to be a majority. Just the activist ones and their social liberal allies, specifically in the teaching profession and the media.

...I think for myself
    Do you really? You assert that people "are" gay, as though that is their identity. This is just the repetition of propaganda spewed from the same source that says there is no such thing as race, that it is a "social construct." It's cultural marxism, which has been pervading and perverting society for the past 50 years. You don't realize it, but you have been conditioned to think in a certain way. One's identity should lie with his own people, not with those who share his sexual preference.

I wasn't raised into a gay loving or devoutly anti gay family.
    Is your family your sole influence? Most young people spend more time at school, on the computer, watching TV, and consorting with other brainwashees in their age group, to reinforce the way of thinking that has been put into their heads by teachers and the media.

Sexual misconduct is not unique among homosexuals, at all, so you linking me a story of 2 homosexuals ''bad appels'' and calling them all preverted is the same as me linking a case of 4 blacks raping a 13 year old girl and calling it typical straight behaviour.
    Would you object to the blacks raping the 13 year old girl? Would you expect police standing by to do something about it if they saw it? Well there were police standing by and doing nothing when they saw these 2 year olds watching perverts jacking naked in the street. Why? Because they were in a city where activists would have tried to have them fired for "gay bashing" if they had.

If you are off the bat assuming 8-11% (Thats how high its estimated to be if you consider closeted homosexuals) assuming the worst of them and shunning them for it instead of for instances, stupidity, then you are damaging society.
    Really? How?

Homosexuality will be present as long as humans walk this earth, it is a random occurence you cannot breed out.
    If you are talking about the tendency, sure, I'll buy that.

The reality is not what has been thrown at you as propaganda by activists, however. Please realize that "Gays" are not a species. They are not genetically separate from the rest of us. There is even a whole spectrum of bisexual tendency between those who are die hard homosexuals and those who are die hard heterosexuals. A study was done by Kinsey in the late 40s, before cultural marxism had taken hold, which offers an unbiased look at the phenomenon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale

Now, what should people who represent that whole spectrum of bisexuality do? Lots of young teens have a bi-curious stage, but in a society where homosexuality is taboo, they do not act on that in a public way, and by the time their hormonal activity has stabilized, they have found a preference to conform to societal norms. With all the pressure to "identify" as something at a young age now, however, and the acceptance of homosexuality, many of these kids will identify as gay or bi, and later come to regret it. I know one, and know people who know several others. Kids should be allowed to grow up and find what is right for them without any unproductive influences to taint their decision making process. Parents have a right to hope for the best for their children, and to hope that they find a partner of the opposite sex and create a family with them, as society has done for ages. They do not deserve to be undermined by leftist schoolteachers telling their very young children that choosing to marry someone of the same sex is equally valid as a traditional marriage. This is what I find an abomination.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Dutch/Norwegian.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Moral Nihilism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    For the most part? Here in Texas, which is supposed to have a reputation for dragging gays by their testicles from the back of a truck, you will see quite a bit of toleration, even in the smaller towns. This is because liberal influence has played head games with their notion of decency.
    The conspirators knew all along that those "racists/homophobes" here in the South were nowhere near as hateful as they have been unjustly portrayed as.
    Most people who "support" gays are actually opposed to it underneath, but dare not say anything for fear of being accused of ignorance, a typical leftist ploy. As a result their children are now going around espousing genuine feelings of toleration, simply because their parents were fearful that the child would repeat their "ignorant" words around school.
    This is what I was talking about earlier, that social environment is the culprit behind homosexuality. The more tolerant our society becomes the more gays you are going to see, when before the influence of leftism you almost never heard about it. The few gays that ran around in the old days were raised in degenerate households.It seems kind of surprising that they are bullied in Europe, where gays have been tolerated for much longer than they have here.
    Perhaps it is just in your particular area where this anti-gay phenomenon occurs.
    Gay a condition that is randomly produced in the womb, it can and has been scientifically proven.
    You cannot become gay when being born hetero, you can pretend to be and think you are, but you cannot become gay.

Homosexuals have been around for as long as modern man.
    A greater liberal goverment wont increase the amount of homosexuals, it will simply make it easier for them to be open about it instead of silently suffering, Which may make it seem as if there are more homosexuals.

It is a FACT that homosexuals are bullied and rediculed for being gay and gay alone,where as heterosexuals are not, and if they are it is EXTREMELY rare.

Do you really? You assert that people "are" gay, as though that is their identity. This is just the repetition of propaganda spewed from the same source that says there is no such thing as race, that it is a "social construct." It's cultural marxism, which has been pervading and perverting society for the past 50 years. You don't realize it, but you have been conditioned to think in a certain way. One's identity should lie with his own people, not with those who share his sexual preference
    I know many homosexuals, infact my aunt who I am very close to is a lesbian.
    She wants NOTHING more then to be a mother and have a family, but just cannot feel to love a male, which she says is the fundemental for her.

She has been a devout jehova's witness since the 60's and has repressed her feelings towards females her whole life, and has suffered severe depression, she says she was born this way, you cannot change your instincts.

I'm sorry if you think i'm ''conditioned'' But you can say the same about ANYONE.

I could say the same about you being conditioned by this forum or conservative media in the USA, which is and always has been strong, I've lived there myself for 5 years.
    I'm not even a ''leftist'' infact I hold no real political stance.

Really? How?
    By condemning a 10th of your society for something they did not choose.

Would you object to the blacks raping the 13 year old girl? Would you expect police standing by to do something about it if they saw it? Well there were police standing by and doing nothing when they saw these 2 year olds watching perverts jacking naked in the street. Why? Because they were in a city where activists would have tried to have them fired for "gay bashing" if they had.
    Again, linking me special cases where homosexuals are allowed to run around to do all they please with nothing stopping them doesn't prove anything, and hardly represents any group accurately.

Is your family your sole influence? Most young people spend more time at school, on the computer, watching TV, and consorting with other brainwashees in their age group, to reinforce the way of thinking that has been put into their heads by teachers and the media.
    I have no influence to my stances, my family and friends differ from conservative christian to extremely liberal hippies, I don't talk politics or ideaology with them if I can help it, I don't know anyone whom I can completely agree with.

You can say that small helpless children are going to be condtioned into being homosexuals by society, but everyone has a sexuality ''guide'' so to speak, there instinct, and it is very powerful.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Gay a condition that is randomly produced in the womb, it can and has been scientifically proven.
    Have YOU scientifically proven it?
    If you feel that you have come to the same conclusion that science has then please take me through the various stages and explain to me just how they, and you, found these answers. All I have in the way of evidence so far is just you believing what they say.

You cannot become gay when being born hetero, you can pretend to be and think you are, but you cannot become gay.
    Show me the evidence discovered by science proving that a fetus becomes gay while in the womb.
    Most science these days supports the leftist agenda.

Homosexuals have been around for as long as modern man.
    Which came first? The homo, or the hetero?

A greater liberal goverment wont increase the amount of homosexuals, it will simply make it easier for them to be open about it instead of silently suffering, Which may make it seem as if there are more homosexuals.
    "Government" can come in many forms: MTV, hollywood, the fashion industry, the music industry, etc. In all of these genres you will find leftist agenda being espoused to the billions.
    These are the unofficial arms of government that have harmed our people as badly as if a gun was pointed in their face.

It is a FACT that homosexuals are bullied and rediculed for being gay and gay alone,where as heterosexuals are not, and if they are it is EXTREMELY rare.
    I am still waiting for you to give me names and places where you live where gays are being bullied.
    Why? Because it would surely be reported by the liberal media there.
    If a gay is attacked then almost every time the result will not just be the local news reporting it but also in other country's as well.
    Attacks on gays are just as big a news item as the latest discovery of a spray-painted swastika.
    The media couldn't care less about the gay who was attacked, only that HE WAS attacked, which, in their own twisted way, is actually supporting the attack.

The gullible never seem to understand that the media WANTS these attacks to happen, not just because they are good maintenance to shame the masses, but because they happen so INFREQUENTLY. They then turn one event and make it sound as if it happens all the time, and the herd always believes them. Perhaps this is the reason for why you feel that it happens all the time, when in fact, it only rarely does.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Dutch/Norwegian.
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Moral Nihilism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Have YOU scientifically proven it?
    If you feel that you have come to the same conclusion that science has then please take me through the various stages and explain to me just how they, and you, found these answers. All I have in the way of evidence so far is just you believing what they say.

Show me the evidence discovered by science proving that a fetus becomes gay while in the womb.
    Most science these days supports the leftist agenda.
    I don't really have anything for you that I feel will convince you anyway, since it obviously just supports the left.

Besides only someone specialized in a certain catagory of science could refute a scientific documentary, where as any fool can make a propaganda video, me linking you an article won't prove anything.

Which came first? The homo, or the hetero?
    I don't see what this has to do with anything, but I'll humor you and say the Hetero, because surely some neanderthal had only his instinct to follow thousands of years ago.

"Government" can come in many forms: MTV, hollywood, the fashion industry, the music industry, etc. In all of these genres you will find leftist agenda being espoused to the billions.
    These are the unofficial arms of government that have harmed our people as badly as if a gun was pointed in their face.
    You overestimate the leftist influence, the vast majority of the world is still againt homosexuality, even in a modern country such as the united states, the right wing still holds more power, and homosexuals posses less rights.

I am still waiting for you to give me names and places where you live where gays are being bullied.
    Why? Because it would surely be reported by the liberal media there.
    If a gay is attacked then almost every time the result will not just be the local news reporting it but also in other country's as well.
    Attacks on gays are just as big a news item as the latest discovery of a spray-painted swastika.
    The media couldn't care less about the gay who was attacked, only that HE WAS attacked, which, in their own twisted way, is actually supporting the attack.The gullible never seem to understand that the media WANTS these attacks to happen, not just because they are good maintenance to shame the masses, but because they happen so INFREQUENTLY. They then turn one event and make it sound as if it happens all the time, and the herd always believes them. Perhaps this is the reason for why you feel that it happens all the time, when in fact, it only rarely does.
    You would have to be living under a rock to know gays are atleast bullied alot, especially in there younger years.

If they are physically attacked, it will be reported, and used for political purposes.
    This doesn't really have anything to do with homosexuals themselves merely the people who use them to gain political power.
    You seem to be under the dellusion I'm some left wing supporter. I'm not.

Now lets say in some alternate universe homosexuality is a choice.

What exactly is the harm of two consenting same sex adults having a relationship?

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I don't really have anything for you that I feel will convince you anyway, since it obviously just supports the left.

Besides only someone specialized in a certain catagory of science could refute a scientific documentary, where as any fool can make a propaganda video, me linking you an article won't prove anything.
    Come on, have a try.

You overestimate the leftist influence, the vast majority of the world is still againt homosexuality, even in a modern country such as the united states, the right wing still holds more power, and homosexuals posses less rights.
    Overestimate?!!! Really? Please elaborate on this one.

The "right wing" you speak of are the neo-cons, who espouse the muti-cult every bit as much as their liberal "enemies'.
    You probably did not hear about, but it was neo-con George Bush who:

Bush is the first Republican president to have appointed an openly gay man to serve in his administration (Scott Evertz as director of the Office of National AIDS Policy), and the first president to see one such appointment, that of openly gay Ambassador to Romania Michael E. Guest, receive Congressional confirmation. Once, during his 2000 campaign trail, he met with the Log Cabin (gay) Republicans, a first for a Presidential candidate.
    Naturally the biased European media did not report this.
    If the right wing holds such power then why are they doing nothing to curtail open homosexuality?
    The only thing we see them doing is trying to ban gay marriage.
    That is hardly "less rights" when gays here as well as in Europe are just as open and more tolerated than ever.

You would have to be living under a rock to know gays are atleast bullied alot, especially in there younger years.
    Still can't find those sources, eh?
    That may have been true back in the good old days but not now.
    The few homos who populated the world back then, when it really was prosecuted, kept it a fiercely guarded secret.

If they are physically attacked, it will be reported, and used for political purposes.
    "It will be reported"?
    When? how many times? Where?

This doesn't really have anything to do with homosexuals themselves merely the people who use them to gain political power.
    Basically what I have already said.

You seem to be under the delusion I'm some left wing supporter. I'm not.
    "Ambiguous" is the word I am thinking of...so far.
    I await to read future posts by you before coming to a more finalized judgment.

Now lets say in some alternate universe homosexuality is a choice.
    You are still somewhat taken aback that I earlier exposed your gullibility to believe what other men say without conducting your own tests.
    This is the ONLY way you can ever prove they are wrong or right.
    The fact that you were raised on this leftist sentiment means that your programming will be especially difficult to break.
    We will just have to keep working on that.
    I won't give up on you!

What exactly is the harm of two consenting same sex adults having a relationship?
    Behind closed doors, right?
    Sort of like "If a tree falls in a forest, would anybody hear it"?
    Okay, if that is the case then I suppose if they were to keep their behavior behind closed doors then I would not be bothered.
    If I don't see it happening how could I?

BUT!!! Homosexuality is not being kept behind those doors, it is being openly pushed in every major city and small town.
    Here in America we now have 'gay districts' in all the major cities., where even the traffic signs are rainbow colored.
    In these areas you may witness a whole range of deviant behavior, the kind that says "anything goes".
    I have seen gays "at it' quite a few times, especially when I lived in Philadelphia and New York.
    And they do not confine themselves to these districts, since their behavior often spills into the surrounding 'straight" neighborhoods, which really aren't all that straight to begin with. Toleration of gay behavior is city-wide. Those districts are only there so that they can meet and indulge themselves quicker and easier.

My objection is that we are seeing pride parades when 40 years ago, and centuries before that we never saw such a spectacle.
    It is only in these modern, very liberal times that we have witnessed such a thing.
    These are just few examples of homosexuality having gotten WAY out of hand.

Last Online
    Monday, July 18th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tranvestism to Homosexuality

"What exactly is the harm of two consenting same sex adults having a relationship"?

It's called "Sodomy" and is behaivorally perverted, not too mention sick...