Nationalism
    Religion
    Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts
    Welcome to Skadi, strafen.

I can't help answering your question about why you shouldn't be transsexual, because I confess I know very little about this topic.
    But I can say it's good if you're looking to make the right decision, especially if you're young.
    Have you asked someone who is more specialized in this field? Like maybe a doctor?
    I hope you will finally come to the best decision for yourself, whatever it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by strafen View Post
    PS: random question, you obviously speak at least two languages, but do you speak any more? I'm always curious as to what languages Europeans residing in Europe know.
    There are some topics about this on the forum already. If you wish to read them I give you the links:

How Many Germanic Languages Can You Speak?
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=128241

How Many Languages Do You Speak?
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=92328

English as a Non-Native Language
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=94998

What Is Your Mother Tongue?
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=36163

By the way, since you are a new member, we encourage you to make a formal introduction in the Introductions & Greetings forum here: http://forums.skadi.net/forumdisplay.php?f=327 and tell us more about yourself, what other interests you have, how you found us, your intentions in joining and so forth.

Last Online
    23 Hours Ago @ 07:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Your ethics may work for a small group of homogenous-behaving peoples, but as soon as it comes over a case such as an intelligent transgender person that you cannot think around, your strict sense of right and wrong will end up showing that you lack the power to reason for yourself.
    I had a feeling the insults were not long in coming.

My strict sense of right and wrong have guided me just fine through my later years.
    I admit that during the peak of my youth I was somewhat befuddled, but experience has helped me to overcome those initial setbacks.
    I understand people quite well, and we have not debated nearly enough for you to decide that I can't think my way around you.
    We have only just met.

You still have not answered sufficiently any of the questions that I have posed to you.

You would reject homosexual or transgender persons that were brighter/more creative than many/most/anyone else in your society or group simply because of their difference from the majority?
    Please cite numerous examples where transgender persons have EVER been brighter/more creative than straight gender Germanics.
    Please provide a complete history.

Last Online
    Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, France
    Country
    United States United States
    aristocratic
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blod og Jord View Post
    Welcome to Skadi, strafen.

I can't help answering your question about why you shouldn't be transsexual, because I confess I know very little about this topic.
    But I can say it's good if you're looking to make the right decision, especially if you're young.
    Have you asked someone who is more specialized in this field? Like maybe a doctor?
    I hope you will finally come to the best decision for yourself, whatever it may be.

There are some topics about this on the forum already. If you wish to read them I give you the links:

How Many Germanic Languages Can You Speak?
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=128241

How Many Languages Do You Speak?
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=92328

English as a Non-Native Language
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=94998

What Is Your Mother Tongue?
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=36163

By the way, since you are a new member, we encourage you to make a formal introduction in the Introductions & Greetings forum here: http://forums.skadi.net/forumdisplay.php?f=327 and tell us more about yourself, what other interests you have, how you found us, your intentions in joining and so forth.
    Counseling is a necessity before any hormones are prescribed, to differentiate the psychotic from those with valid gender/body issues. It is a process that I am looking forward to, as it will likely help to clear some of these major issues up.

Thank you for the links. I just started studying German so that I may read Goethe+other philosophy, in the original.

I may make an intro thread later; I am unfortunately very tired at this point, I stayed up just to start this thread and to see what would happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    I had a feeling the insults were not long in coming.

My strict sense of right and wrong have guided me just fine through my later years.
    I admit that during the peak of my youth I was somewhat befuddled, but experience has helped me to overcome those initial setbacks.
    I understand people quite well, and we have not debated nearly enough for you to decide that I can't think my way around you.
    We have only just met.

You still have not answered sufficiently any of the questions that I have posed to you.
    The questions really aren't relevant. Even a normal person cannot always rely on the mental exercise of imagining the result of everyone like them performing the same action. Reality is much more complicated and nuanced, and this sort of strict formalism is, to me, a Christian way of thinking. Unyielding and unchanging, also unrealistic.
    Please cite numerous examples where transgender persons have EVER been brighter/more creative than straight gender Germanics.
    I can't provide historical data, because historically they likely suffered through it for their lives, or committed suicide. I have little recourse in a situation like this but to point to my own intelligence as a archetype of the possible merit of a transgender Germanic person, which is unfortunate. My main role model is my ideal self, but the others that I admire are generally (likely) straight males. Mainly, Goethe, Gauss, Galois, Bach, Mozart, Liszt, Newton, Leibniz, Socrates, Nietzsche, Poincare, Leonardo, etc.

Last Online
    23 Hours Ago @ 07:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    The questions really aren't relevant.
    They certainly are relevant, and your reluctance to answer them is evidence of this.
    Here they are again:

Please cite numerous examples of how transgenderism has benefited Germanic society.
    In what way can you contribute to it?
    Exactly what role can you possibly play?

Please cite examples of Germanic communities in the past where someone of transgender has ever been accepted or contributed to them.

Reality is much more complicated and nuanced...
    Reality can be just as complicated as fantasy.
    How do you really know that your decision isn't based more in the latter?

I can't provide historical data, because historically they likely suffered through it for their lives, or committed suicide.
    You are confusing history with histrionics here.
    Allow them to speak for themselves.
    History is replete with numerous examples of homosexuals leaving behind accounts of their travails through life.
    If transgenderism is so common then I am sure that there would be at least a sizable amount of writings or accounts about them.

I have little recourse in a situation like this but to point to my own intelligence as a archetype of the possible merit of a transgender Germanic person, which is unfortunate.
    We have yet to see any proof that you can provide for the health of a Germanic community.
    You keep bragging about your intellectual merits but in reality everything you have discussed is nothing more than pretentious table-talk that I can hear in any hipster-ridden cafe.

In what way can you contribute to a community?

My main role model is my ideal self, but the others that I admire are generally (likely) straight males. Mainly, Goethe, Gauss, Galois, Bach, Mozart, Liszt, Newton, Leibniz, Socrates, Nietzsche, Poincare, Leonardo, etc.
    Would these men have accepted a transgender as an equal, or allowed one to associate with their families?

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 12:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Flemish
    Ancestry
    Frankish
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    Völkisch traditionalist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,095 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafen
    I'm stating that I feel that transgenderism is as well, and I'm asking for someone to provide LOGICAL reasons why transitioning isn't something that I should do.
    How can you be sure this isn't just your fetish? Playing dressup, I mean.
    I can see why you'd still be attracted to women as much as the next guy, and perhaps it's all the more reason not to have surgery performed on you, because of a kink.

You'd be confronted with your decision every waking hour for the rest of your life - and you wouldn't want to look like a freak either, you wanna be able to pass - that's another source of grave concern. Otherwise your career options seem to be limited to work in the sex industry.

Maybe you need to find inner peace in another way, without modifying/mutilating your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafen
    Also, female form= <3.
    I'm 100% hetero, yet from a purely esthetical perspective, I view the male form, and the way it carries itself around, as visually more pleasing.
    “Remember that all worlds draw to an end and that noble death is a treasure which no-one is too poor to buy.” - C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I have more some curious questions:

How do you want to transform yourself in a man? Just tell me practically how you try to do this?

You will never be a true man. What you will live is a fake and that seems to be worse than what you have now. The problem will not go away it will only grow.

You said you like Nietzsche and most likely his idea about masculinity and his derogative snaps about women. On the other hand you described yourself as somewhat submissive. That truly clashes with Nietzsches and the common understanding picture of a man.

What do you think to accomplish to change your body rather than your mind?

The mind is much easier to change than your body, which you must know can't be fully converted as you might wish.

Raven Kaldera, a pagan shaman works with people like you and their problems, he might be a much better person to talk to than us.

as an addition:

You seem to be brainwashed by pc and gendermainstreaming. I guess that is your real problem.

You should contact that woMan:

http://www.ravenkaldera.org/activism/feminist.html
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    199 Posts
    Hmm, honestly I've to question your motives here, but I'm also feeling a little bit sorry for you if what you say is true. Definitely you're not mentally stable if you want to change your sex. I suggest you visit a psychiatrist about it because in my view you need help. Unless you aren't truly a transsexual and you're just trolling to test people's nerves.

Last Online
    Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 @ 05:02 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Nordid + Alpinid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Working is counter revolutionary
    Politics
    Anarchist
    Religion
    Nihilism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    There is no such thing as "Brain sex" because the brain does not have a sexual organ of its own, it is merely a part of the body.

Transgenderism is merely an aesthetic psychological disorder, like anorexia.

Transgenderism re-enforces rigid gender stereotypes.

You may me either more masculine or more feminine, but you cannot change the sex you were born into. You can mutilate your body to imitate the sex you wish to be, but you will NEVER be the actual sex.

The Trans activists are real nut-jobs, and only serve to bother society.

Do whatever you want, but don't expect anyone to believe your nonsense. You will always be the gender you were born into. If you can't deal with that then that is your problem, don't try to make the world change to suit your disorder.

Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 23rd, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Gays are tolerable, but trannies disgust me.

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    You will never be a true female.
    Fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Æğele Wiğercwida View Post
    You can mutilate your body to imitate the sex you wish to be, but you will NEVER be the actual sex.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Deifr View Post
    Gays are tolerable, but trannies disgust me.
    Both are revolting, homosexuals are extremely aggressive just like trannies, you think that they are tolerable now, but wait until they turn the world unto a Folsom Fair circus (which is the end goal of homosexuals and trannies).

This is the true face of faggotery:

Those are not bad pictures, the truely horryfying degenerate filth can be seen when you google Folsom Street Fair in google images with the SafeSearch feature turned off.
    Last edited by SpearBrave; Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 at 03:08 PM. Reason: removed trolling and off topic parts

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast