NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by strafen View Post
    I'm asking for someone to provide LOGICAL reasons why transitioning isn't something that I should do..
    You can transitionate all you want, no one is going to stop you, but that wasn't the point. The point was that you are trying to make Germanic Nationalists/Preservationists/Traditionalists or whatever accept transgenderism/homosexuality as something that is normal and something acceptable and this is were the disagreement comes from, personally no one is going to stop you from doing whatever you want to do, but alot of us won't approve it and we certainly won't think that such practices are normal nor acceptable for Germanic societies.

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    and mistakes happen.
    I think this answers your question. If you think you're a mistake then I wouldn't recommend getting it done because you're not in the clearest mindset right now. You see the mismatch between your physical body and your mind as an unnatural problem needing to be fixed. I don't think this mismatch is a problem.

In my opinion most gay people have some form of Transgender feelings- some more than most. We don't know enough about yourself for us to give an opinion on if you should get surgery or not. I do know many gay people who have some form of transgender behaviors and feelings but they have grown happy with themselves over the years (it is usually hard at first for them (coming out to family, friends and the fact that they feel alone because 1% of people are gay) and I suppose that is the reason for your post- just give yourself some time to grow older and join the GLBT group and meet more people like yourself).

Last Online
    Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 @ 12:27 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, France
    Country
    United States United States
    aristocratic
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zogbot View Post
    Well, obviously not entirely invalidated, but it is brought under significant question.
    No doubt, but I've done so, considering my personal precept to question everything for myself.

I will ask again what is the point of this thread and if it does not mattter why did you create this thread?
    If I ask politically correct people, they'll blindly accept my position without challenging me. I am hoping to be challenged in a rational manner, but so far it has just been traditionalist thought, which may work for those that are within the mainstream concerning their personal psychology/gender.

I am essentially wondering if anyone can bring up any valid criticism of the action of transitioning, outside of the argument that I can't: be a father-figure/have lots of kids/win physical fights/protect biological women, etc.

Last Online
    5 Hours Ago @ 12:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    I'm simply arguing that as long as said person is intelligent, has depth of character, and contributes to the well-being of their people, then they should not be disparaged for not fitting within the majority on the aforementioned things. If you can prove otherwise, please provide proof.
    Please cite numerous examples of how transgenderism has benefited Germanic society.
    In what way can you contribute to it?
    Exactly what role can you possibly play?
    In a healthy Germanic community you would be absolutely shunned for fear of passing your viewpoints onto children.
    If children see you as being accepted by that community then they will be given the impression that the leaders consider your preference to be normal.
    If you are considered normal then who knows what else the children will accept or experiment with.
    Please cite examples of Germanic communities in the past where someone of transgender has ever been accepted or contributed to them.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Yet again, I point out your traditionalism.
    Thanks for the compliment.

Homosexuality is practiced by other animals, so it seems rational to assume that it is natural for at least some members of different species.
    Well, some animals do practice cannibalism. Does that now mean we should find this socially acceptable, as well.

Oh, and I suppose that Oscar Wilde wasn't a witty fellow because he likely preferred men?
    Uhmm, what does that allegation have to do with anything?

You'll just will have to live with it. On this forum and elsewhere you will find quite a couple of people that find certain sexual preferences or practices weird to say the least - Others just don't care.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, France
    Country
    aristocratic
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    You can transitionate all you want, no one is going to stop you, but that wasn't the point. The point was that you are trying to make Germanic Nationalists/Preservationists/Traditionalists or whatever accept transgenderism/homosexuality as something that is normal and something acceptable and this is were the disagreement comes from, personally no one is going to stop you from doing whatever you want to do, but alot of us won't approve it and we certainly won't think that such practices are normal nor acceptable for Germanic societies.
    Like I said, the number of transgender people is so small as to make the hypothetical societal effect to be minuscule. I have no interests in trying to tell those who don't have feelings of a mismatch between their gender and sex that they do. You speak of Germanic society as if you're going to live in a tribal, survivalist society in the woods. While this may be a refreshing fantasy, it isn't realistic, it isn't reality, and it has little to no bearing on any societal issues.

I think this answers your question. If you think you're a mistake then I wouldn't recommend getting it done because you're not in the clearest mindset right now. You see the mismatch between your physical body and your mind as an unnatural problem needing to be fixed. I don't think this mismatch is a problem.

In my opinion most gay people have some form of Transgender feelings- some more than most. We don't know enough about yourself for us to give an opinion on if you should get surgery or not. I do know many gay people who have some form of transgender behaviors and feelings but they have grown happy with themselves over the years (it is usually hard at first for them (coming out to family, friends and the fact that they feel alone because 1% of people are gay) and I suppose that is the reason for your post- just give yourself some time to grow older and join the GLBT group and meet more people like yourself).
    You've tried to be generally helpful, so I'll be civil in return. I must note that you seem to think that because I wish to have a much more female body, that I have homosexual feelings, or that my sexuality is primarily oriented towards males. While I do feel some attraction towards males, it is certainly dwarfed by my attraction towards females, especially in relationship terms. I want to be physically feminine because it is how I have always felt about myself, personally, and how I think of myself sexually. I know I'll never be female in the genetic sense, I know I'll never have kids, or have a menstrual cycle, etc. I don't care, that isn't the point. The point is that I feel very out of place in my body, and I have always felt like a female, personally, socially, and sexually. The only two issues I have are: my acknowledgment that male geniuses vastly outnumber female geniuses, which I am okay with because I remain genetically male regardless of what modifications are performed, and, the possibility that hormones/SRS will somehow damage my intellect or that I am mentally ill. I don't ignore the possibility that I am. But I need to find these things out for certain in the near future, because if I am to transition successfully, it needs to be soon, while I am still pretty young.

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Please cite numerous examples of how transgenderism has benefited Germanic society.
    I think this question is off topic. GLBT people typically contribute more in artistic ways for obvious reasons; paintings, music and literature rather than politics, military and sports (except lesbian women in sports).

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, France
    Country
    aristocratic
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    In what way can you contribute to it?
    Exactly what role can you possibly play?
    In a healthy Germanic community you would be absolutely shunned for fear of passing your viewpoints onto children.
    If children see you as being accepted by that community then they will be given the impression that the leaders consider your preference to be normal.
    If you are considered normal then who knows what else the children will accept or experiment with.
    Please cite one example of a Germanic community in the past where someone of transgender has ever been accepted or contributed to it

The psychology of being transgender hasn't benefited Germanic society on its own. I never said it has. That doesn't mean that a society should totally shun or behave in a hostile manner to those who are different in such a harmless way.

Like I said, the past of living in the woods in tribes is NEVER going to happen again, no matter how much you survivalists wish it would.

I am drawing a parallel between transgenderism and homosexuality only in saying that an individual within either bound can still contribute to a society, despite being different.

Your ethics may work for a small group of homogenous-behaving peoples, but as soon as it comes over a case such as an intelligent transgender person that you cannot think around, your strict sense of right and wrong will end up showing that you lack the power to reason for yourself. You would reject homosexual or transgender persons that were brighter/more creative than many/most/anyone else in your society or group simply because of their difference from the majority?
    Last edited by Blod og Jord; Saturday, October 2nd, 2010 at 10:57 PM. Reason: removed some inappropriate content.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Hi, strafen. I'm a lesbian and have been a member here for a while, so I will share my experience with you, maybe it's helpful in some way.

Obviously, I haven't been banned for my sexual orientation, so I will assume you as a transgender won't either. The forum policy is pretty free speech and laid back. This is what I enjoy about Skadi in comparison to other forums, like let's say, Stormfront.

My impression is that some members of this forum don't care about sexual orientation, as long as it's not paraded. Unfortunately many people whose sexual orientation deviates from the currently accepted norm define themselves by it and it alone. I am a lesbian, but my identity doesn't end with being lesbian. I am European, Germanic and Icelandic.

Other members will be judgmental and harsh with words against sexual minorities. If you are willing to take criticism, including that which is not based on logic but on emotions, religion or tradition, then you won't find it hard to be a member here.

It's good you want to weigh all arguments and make a logical decision. It's good that you pose the question of acceptance on this forum before you become a regularly contributing member. I did the same. However all I wanted to know was if homosexuals are allowed to post here. It's not my desire for everyone here to understand, like or support my sexual orientation.

My advice to you is to contribute on some other topics too, whatever you are interested in related to Germanic preservation (that will help you relate to other members, maybe including the ones who don't approve of your sexuality, but agree with let's say your economical, philosophical or political thoughts), because being focused on your sexuality alone and trying to make everyone accept it as normal and right might not go well with people here. I can understand the social stigma we face on the one hand, because of gay parades, which I don't approve of in the least. Other than the fact that I am attracted to the female body, I consider myself a fairly normal person.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany, France
    Country
    aristocratic
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guðrún View Post
    Hi, strafen. I'm a lesbian and have been a member here for a while, so I will share my experience with you, maybe it's helpful in some way.

Obviously, I haven't been banned for my sexual orientation, so I will assume you as a transgender won't either. The forum policy is pretty free speech and laid back. This is what I enjoy about Skadi in comparison to other forums, like let's say, Stormfront.

My impression is that some members of this forum don't care about sexual orientation, as long as it's not paraded. Unfortunately many people whose sexual orientation deviates from the currently accepted norm define themselves by it and it alone. I am a lesbian, but my identity doesn't end with being lesbian. I am European, Germanic and Icelandic.

Other members will be judgmental and harsh with words against sexual minorities. If you are willing to take criticism, including that which is not based on logic but on emotions, religion or tradition, then you won't find it hard to be a member here.

It's good you want to weigh all arguments and make a logical decision. It's good that you pose the question of acceptance on this forum before you become a regularly contributing member. I did the same. However all I wanted to know was if homosexuals are allowed to post here. It's not my desire for everyone here to understand, like or support my sexual orientation.

My advice to you is to contribute on some other topics too, whatever you are interested in related to Germanic preservation (that will help you relate to other members, maybe including the ones who don't approve of your sexuality, but agree with let's say your economical, philosophical or political thoughts), because being focused on your sexuality alone and trying to make everyone accept it as normal and right might not go well with people here. I can understand the social stigma we face on the one hand, because of gay parades, which I don't approve of in the least. Other than the fact that I am attracted to the female body, I consider myself a fairly normal person.
    The free-speech atmosphere was something that I hoped would result in reasons against transitioning, etc. Which hasn't happened yet, which appears to be a good sign, aha.

My identity is certainly not primarily based on being in the upsetting gender situation that I find myself in: as I would take the chance to be genetically female in a heartbeat, if I could keep my mental facilities, I consider a normal gender-sex alignment to be much better than having to go through a depressing, arduous, and painful path that is transitioning. So I am by no means someone who refuses to see that being normal is easier and better than being transgender, but at the same time it is logical to promote ideas such as less strict gender roles, unisex restrooms, etc.

I have no problem with criticism, I make it a point to make myself, on the whole, unassailable, by acting in a mature and responsible manner, and by showing the integrity of my character in my interactions with others.

I am definitely a European supremacist in a very strict sense, while not being a pan-European supremacist. My personal feeling is that eye colour=important marker of genes, but that there are obviously some brown eyed Europeans with exceptional genes.

As for agreeing with me on other things, I mentioned my two primary influences as being Goethe and Nietzsche. I doubt that anyone will agree with me about any of those subjects in a comprehensive way, but perhaps there can be some overlap.

I'm not trying to make the forum accept my gender incongruence, I'm simply seeing if anyone has a reason that I shouldn't. Also, I hate the people that speak for the GLBT community, and make the majority of people view us in a strange light, based on these bombastic airheads that are unnecessarily provocative to try to make some sort of point. Also, the pride parades emphasize differences for no reason, which I feel is unhealthy for the solidarity of a racially homogeneous community.

Also, female form= <3.

PS: random question, you obviously speak at least two languages, but do you speak any more? I'm always curious as to what languages Europeans residing in Europe know.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast