Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I am living in an off-campus student residence in a building which used to be a hotel, and dates from the mid-19th century. The Queen Mother, Mary Todd Lincoln, and other notables stayed here back in the day. I have yet to see anything, but I often feel uncomfortable, as if I am being watched. Last year I had a different room on the same floor, and the door to the bathroom had a habit of opening by itself, always at night, and without a gust of wind or any other obvious explanation.

Last Online
    Friday, August 10th, 2012 @ 03:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Danish,Celtic
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    bachelor
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Norse asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I call forth a Valkerie spirit or should I say 4 Valkerie Guardians to the 4 points of the compass. To the North sits the planet Valkerie and it is her who will interact and connect the bridge to the spirit world. From here I invoke a goddess spirit Frejya and as I shift into another state of consciousness deeper and in dream I interact with the spirit to heal or guide me for myself or others. If a bad spirit arises the guardians ward it of. Around the opening area I place clear crystals 4 to the points which capture any unwanted energy. Across the front of the chest I carve in white paint the algiz rune this means nothing evil can pass or be drawn in. I hope you find this informative.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I don't believe in ghosts, but I do believe in evil forces. At various stages of my life, I've been 'haunted'. I don't know if it's by different, similar entities or the same one, but it happens to me irrespective of location. Even as a kid, I used to see and hear things. I remember the fear more than the actual events, which were things that now seem to me to belong in a dream, and had they not reoccurred, I'd no doubt have convinced myself by now that that's all they were. A lot of things happened, but what I remember most clearly is whispering as I lay in bed. Not from afar, but right there in my ear. As I was drifting off to sleep, it would come and startle me out of nowhere. It was an unnerving experience. It used to make me jump out of my skin. I could never decipher what was said, because it was short and always snapped me out of sleep. But it was angry, I remember that.

It happened to me countless times as a child, and I slept with the light on until I was ten. I even used ear plugs for a number of years

Anyway, it stopped occurring, the noise, but strange occurrences kept repeating themselves. Doors upstairs slamming when I was downstairs, downstairs when I was up [in more than one house]. Handprints on the wall revealed by steam and condensation after a shower. The feeling of being watched, and the feeling sometimes of being touched. Onsets of extreme fear when I'm alone, visions. The list goes on. I haven't done anything about it, like go to a medium, but I've considered it many times. I'm sure it's not in my mind. some of it maybe, but not all. My faith helps me through it, and I've often wondered if that's part of the reason I'm targeted, but I honeslty have no solid answers.

Last Online
    Monday, April 2nd, 2018 @ 10:00 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Hamburg Hamburg
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I don't believe in ghosts/ poltergeists/ etc. either. But my girlfriend do. I'm seeking for any logical and/ or scientific explanations for some "happenings". it's not always easy to explain. but it works.
    It's hard to combine the "I believe in" of my GF and my "I don't" but it's possible. Just with respect the opinion of the other.
    Anyway. Even if I don't believe in ghosts etc, I think similar as gustaaf in "dark forces" or something. I believe there is something dark, maybe evil surrounding all of us. but it's unexplained what it is, or what's the reason of exist. Pretty hard to explain. And in my opinion it's also not a conflicting side of view.
    with kind regards/ Mit bestem Gruß,

Matze

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 10:33 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Poltergeists and other stuff is connected to telluric energies. Most likely a fault underneath the place.

Stoneage people used this energy by putting a stone on top of it then put cupmarks in it (often in a certain form) which energizes the stoneenergies and transforms them into positive energy which then was send over the country to positively influence nature and people.

Dowser who have been checking those places where these phenomena appear always found bad energy.

This energy also sometimes does havoc to the electrical meter / phone bill .

One way to turn the energy into positive is>

Find a stone somewhere which you still can carry. With a chisel pound a cupmark into it (about 1 inch deep and about 2.5 to 3 inch diameter). When done make a little line from the cup mark to the direction of the sun at the time when you were chiseling.

Then take the stone home and put it to the sun-side of the house less than a foot away from the wall. so that the line cupmark-sun is perpendicular to the wall.
    I tried it and the electrical bill went down. My wife got out depression and the eery energy disappeared.

My take on it is that stone of the thousands of years store sun energy like a battery. When pounded this energy is activated and can be directed towards something you want to change.

here is an old stone where that was done.

If you can do some dowsing (and most every one can do) you can find those places and experiment. If it is a bad place spend the night there. You might catch something.

At one point I made a house cleaning from bad spirits. The way I did is too complicated to describe but I got that spirit out. It made noises in the kitchen when nobody was there, the Lady of the house suddenly saw that while laying in her bed somebody invisible was sitting on her bed, she saw the depression on her blanket, her son was grabbed and held down with him panicking as no one was seen, and so on.

This are typical for bad place occurrences.

After cleansing I left and there was coyote on her drive way looking at me (that was early afternoon and coyotes usually are not out by that time). I had the feeling I should talk to it but then I didn't.

A week later the Lady of the house was sitting on her terrasse when a coyote came to her. She tried to scare it away but it would just continue approaching her then sit in front of her and looking into her eyes. She was somewhat scared and went into the house.

Also I had that coyote sitting in front of me when I was driving by the house.

So make out of it what you want but my take on it is that the area is guarded by deceased indians which do not like white people. So they do havoc and make mischief to people. I had a few housecleanings with this spirits involved.

These spirits are also known in heathen lore though they are mostly beneficial.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    2 Minutes Ago @ 10:32 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Polterghosts are rats and pigeons at my location.

Small animals.

The flat under me has a balcony and I have it's flat roof outside the windows.

The rats are running making tapping noises and whistling and squeaking shortly once a while.

The pigeons are in a short "fight" clapping with their wings before they take off.

Edit:
    It is night or late dawn of course when the rats appear.

The covering of the balcony-roof is thin greyed out white PVC like felt apparently not clued wholly
    onto the covering layers (if any) but just in stripes or punctual ,
    thus leaving large pockets with air under it.
    These air pockets apparently act as amplifiers like the body of a music instrument acts,
    as it is commonly known by drums and acoustic guitars for example.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112