Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Well, I don't believe in ghosts, but let me share this experience I had recently with you guys. I was tossing and turning all night having weird, disturbing dreams. At one point I was experiencing a particularly disturbing dream, in which I was told details of a nightmare my mom had, and it became utterly unbearable. I immediately woke up and for a split second upon waking, I could swear there was a ghost hovering over my face. What I saw (and felt) was a big/flat, white/grayish circular face, with giant black eyes hanging over my face. I noticed it, and then it was gone. It was there for only a split second. It was creepy to say the least.

Last Online
    Friday, September 30th, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Canadian
    Ancestry
    Austria, Sweden, Scotland
    Subrace
    Nordid-Cromagnoid
    Country
    Austria Austria
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneEye View Post
    My friends & I have seen a creature, which we can only describe as something short and stocky, with long narrow ears, hunched back, and long rabbit like feet, short upper arms with claws, all black and ranging from 2-3 feet tall.

Does anyone know of a spirit, demon. Etc. that fits this description?

It is a common occurrence around my parts and many people have seen it. It is extremely fast, you can only catch glimpses of it, and it is never stationary.

For speculators, I do not drink heavily or do any type of narcotics.
    Did it almost look like a gnome?

'gnome in Argentina'

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I've had many encounters with the paranormal. As a child I was possessed by the spirit of a hobgoblin. It had haunted the family for a number of generations. According to family legend, my great great grandfather (who practised wizardry) slew the hobgoblin by summoning spirits from the local swamp, where thousands of witches were drowned in the middle ages. However, to summon them he needed to trade his soul and those of his descendants. The hobgoblin was killed, but its spirit was forever to haunt the family.

Anyway, when I was about six, I was possessed by this hobgoblin. I lived out about 4 years as the puppet of the hobgoblin's will. Most of my life during that time was a blur. It was like a nightmare I couldn't wake up from. Apparently, from what others have told me, I committed a string of felonious endeavours during this time and was declared a local scoundrel and ragamuffin. Jesus eventually broke me free of the curse. After, Jesus turned to me and told me that at some point within the next few decades, I would find a shoe. The prophesy came true, and when I was in my late teens, as I was walking home from school, I discovered an abandoned shoe, just there at the side of the path, like it knew I was coming.

Of course I took it home and planted it in the garden. However, nothing happened and eventually I forgot about it. It wasn't until much later, several years in fact, that I started having dreams and visions of the shoe. It was in my head and I couldn't get it out. It was everywhere and everything, haunting me, taunting me. I felt I was going mad. I dug up the shoe in my garden and set it ablaze screaming, "Get out of my mind, evil shoe!!" and the shoe started screeching and as it did this it morphed into a leprechaun, THE leprechaun, the much famed and feared Seamus Patrick O'Gilhooley!! -- this was the shoe's true form!

These are just a few of the paranormal truths I've experienced in my lifetime.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 10th, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
    Did it almost look like a gnome?

'gnome in Argentina'
    A gnome is more humanoid, this was more creature like.

I heard it is a bad idea to draw pictures of what you have seen but that is the only to truly show what it looks like.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    it is called a nightMARE in popular talk. the mare is the pendant to Odins horse Sleipnir which brings him from one world to another. Most likely a reference to a trance state.

The 'mare' brings you into the world below the middleworld where some funny creatures live.

As a shaman I do make every morning protective exercises which keeps them away.

it is also necessary to clean out the bad energy through turning the chakras anticlockwise and let them wash out the energy, then you turn them clockwise. I do that under the shower.

There are 3 states of lifeenergy/prana/ki/chi/orgone/odic-force etc pp.

there is a 'stagnant' one, a balanced one, and a overagitated one.

those creatures are attracted to the stagnant one and go to people who have that.

this energy has a distinct behaviour, where it is concentrated more of it goes (in the bible it says who has is given more ((or something to that effect))).

Jesus as an non-corporate entity connected to the sun has good energy, in the balanced state. When you sufficiently call upon him he enters and drives that energy out, then you attract more of that energy and then those 'baddies' don't come back, they don't like the energy in the balanced state and it is bad for them (as theirs is bad for you).

As a heathen you also can call upon your chosen God, they have the same energy and I believe Odin even more so then Jesus/Baldur.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012 @ 11:25 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Jute/Angle
    Subrace
    Angle/Jute
    Country
    England England
    State
    Wessex Wessex
    Married
    Occupation
    Education
    Politics
    conservative/pan Nordish
    Religion
    Mysticism/Christianity
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    Haha, I do not know why I have it, I mean, it's something I have had my entire life. Ever seen Star Wars? Remember how he could wave his hand and say something, and the other person would do what he said, it may not be thaaaat amazing, but it's darn well close!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    I never said I liked it! Just seemed to be a good reference at the time
    Take up an internal martial art and build your chi and it should boost any natural traits like that. Talking people around to not supporting Germanic extinction is a good use for it. Try Tai Chi but find a good teacher most are not, no short 24 form rubbish.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I've had quite a few experiences of the like but I'll share with you a short one that is happening right now. I have this small portable fan that I have set on my desk, but everytime I move it closer to me it slowly backs away and I have to keep moving it closer, but then again it will slowly back away moving itself in reverse again. ...

I don't know if its from really being caused by ghost activity but it's quite a strange occurence nevertheless.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 18th, 2012 @ 02:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Ænglisc
    Subrace
    Borreby
    Country
    England England
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I don't think ghosts exist, although there have been places I've been to which have made me feel a considerable amount of unexplainable dread, which is slightly odd.
    Engle & Seaxe up becoman,
    ofer brad brimu Brytene sohtan,
    wlance wigsmiþas, Weealas ofercoman,
    eorlas arhwate eard begeatan.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Irish, Norse.
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    In a relationship
    Occupation
    Checkout operator, Morrisons
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I quite often experience the paranormal. I'm open to these things and can often feel things and see things that other's cannot.

A few months ago, I was sitting here at my computer on MSN. It was late at night, nearing Midnight.
    Out of nowhere, the lamp next to me starts flickering on and off. No buzzing noises to suggest that it was an electrical surge whatsoever.
    I mentioned it to my friend, who I was talking to at the time on webcam. He said it was spooky, but was probably nothing more than my electrical field interfereing with that of the lamp.
    I then looked at the feed of my webcam, and I saw that there appeared to be someone standing at the door, a shadowy figure. I turned to look and there was nothing there, but when I looked back into my webcam feed, the figure was still there. I asked my friend if he could see anything and he said that he could, that he thought it was my Grandad. I told him that I was the only one who was still up, that everyone else was still in bed.
    I was freaked to say the least.

For weeks after this, I could feel a presence lingering over me, everywhere I went. It scared the Hell out of me, because it would just appear out of nowhere, like it was hiding, waiting for me to be alone and then appearing.
    I eventually went to the local Magick store in Dundee, and straight away the woman behind the counter said "You've got a Demon following you". I asked her what I could do to get rid of it and she said to call upon the Arch Angel Michael and ask him to cut whatever bonds that were tying this Demon to me. So I went home and did so. I could feel Michael cutting the bonds with his sword, and the presence was gone.

Another freaky occurrance happened a while ago. Me and my friends were in Dundee. We went into a forum shopping center. We walked over to this one shop that was there. I'd seen that it was selling dream catchers with paintings of wolves on them, so I'd gone over to take a look. I was suddenly hit by this energy, this dark energy. And I wasn't the only one who felt it. My two friends did too. There was something screaming at me to move, to get out of the place, and so I did. I bolted out of there, outside onto the street. But this energy seemed to have latched onto me. So me and my friends went back to the Magick shop, and as soon as we stepped inside, the energy dissapeared. We were so spooked, I was actually crying because I was that scared. Never have I cried in fear, not even when facing my phobia of spiders. I have never cried in fear, but I did this time. I was terrified.
    The woman who owned the shop said that the energy wasn't directed at me, but it sounded like someone was playing around with something they didn't understand, and we had just happened to feel it. I later found out that the shop we had been in was selling Ouija boards. Not a good sign. I never stepped inside that shop ever again, and to this day still don't go anywhere near it.

I have experienced a lot of paranormal and supernatural occurrences, and I find it extremley difficult to not believe in anything, especially after all my experiences and brushes with the Otherworld.
    As you know, I have a tattoo on my lower right arm that says "Voice of The Otherworld". That was a nickname that I picked up after I appeared on the first song of Swiss FolkMetal band Eluveitie's "Everything Remains (As It Never Was)". The song is called "Otherworld", and I earned the nickname from both the members of the band and the fans on the Eluveitie Forums.
    My resoning for sharing this is that, taking into consideration all that I have been through, seeing spirits, hearing them, I'm beginning to think that this nickname is more than just a nickname. It may very well be that I do have real ties to the Otherworld.
    A small part of me hopes not.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, February 1st, 2019 @ 01:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Old Prussian / English
    Ancestry
    Baltic Prussian, English, German
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Pommerania Pommerania
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Retired
    Politics
    Anti-Globalist
    Religion
    Early pre-trinitarian Christiani
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrid Runa View Post
    It may very well be that I do have real ties to the Otherworld.
    A small part of me hopes not.
    Please dont take offense at my suggestion, Astrid, just some advice you might wish to try if these things become worst for you than the pleasure you get from your current religion.

The Biblical teaching of the Pagan gods is that they are the lessor gods who fell from grace from the Almighty God, its were we get the Greek and Roman Histories of the gods who took human wives and gave birth to the demi-gods.

From Genesis 6 :- 1 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the LORD said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

4 The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them.

Ive allready pointed this out to Fiesty Godess I think, I know you are pretty from your pictures, just as the above scripture pointed out, these gods found human woman so attractive, that they took the form of man to have sexual relations with woman and gave birth to the Nepalim, the giants of old that you will remember from legend.
    So, here are you, an attractive woman, and you are worshipping these gods, no wonder they will be following you around, they are the same entities that you can find on the other side of a ouija board.

Its interesting that the woman in the magik shop didnt get you to call on the gods Odin, Thor or Freyr to chase the demon away, the gods of your religion, but she knew the god that has the authority over the demons was Jesus, or Michael as is his angelic name.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast