Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 127

Thread: The Poltergeist/Demon/Ghost Thread

  1. #21
    Senior Member Wittmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian
    Subrace
    Faelid/Batlid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    631
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    I'm 90% sure I was seeing things when I thought I saw the vapor moving across the room, but last night when I was in watching tv in the living room with my parents the door in the computer room slammed. My father heard it too and we couldn't find an explanation for it. After that incident I feel strongly that it's not ALL in my head.

    I always feel that your gut instinct is almost always right (unless you're a nutcase), if you believe you have some sort of "power" then chances are you do. I also doubt charisma influences a professor to let you off the hook. They've proved for example, that clare voyancy (not sure if that is spelled right) must in fact exist.
    Haha, I do not know why I have it, I mean, it's something I have had my entire life. Ever seen Star Wars? Remember how he could wave his hand and say something, and the other person would do what he said, it may not be thaaaat amazing, but it's darn well close!
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

  2. #22
    Senior Member feisty goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    Haha, I do not know why I have it, I mean, it's something I have had my entire life. Ever seen Star Wars? Remember how he could wave his hand and say something, and the other person would do what he said, it may not be thaaaat amazing, but it's darn well close!
    I HATE Star Wars so I wouldn't know.

  3. #23
    Senior Member Wittmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian
    Subrace
    Faelid/Batlid
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Family
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    631
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    I HATE Star Wars so I wouldn't know.
    I never said I liked it! Just seemed to be a good reference at the time
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

  4. #24
    Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Barreldriver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Posts
    531
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmann View Post
    I never said I liked it! Just seemed to be a good reference at the time
    Jedi Mind Trick reference you, these are not the droids you are looking for.
    Lineage migration - Hatfield, Yorkshire, England ->Stainforth, Yorkshire, England ->Whitgift, Yorkshire, England->Blacktoft, Yorkshire, England->Mecklenburg County, Virginia ->Rutherford County, North Carolina ->Overton County, Tennessee.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    Sunday, August 4th, 2019 @ 04:05 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Gender
    Posts
    692
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    57
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    74
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    I've had a few weird experiences. One time I was patrolling this old building which was still in use and as I was walking along the internal balcony area I felt this force just stop me, and no matter what I just could not bring myself to keep walking forward, I just wanted to back track and leave the other way. What made it weirder was this happened during daylight hours. I feel spooked just writing about it.

    I was on a tour of an old prison once and the whole time I was ok, I thought certain parts were going to feel creepy, but it was fine. When we went into the Psch ward though I was hit with a heavy draining feeling, something wasn't right, hard to explain exactly but it was more than just feeling odd because I was aware of what the room was, it was more like experiencing the room if that makes sense. Once we left the feeling was gone almost instantly.
    I grew up on a belief of honour, courage and the old world values. The world isn't about that anymore, preferring to die a slow death of fast food and cheap thrills.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Mjolnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 12th, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch, Danish, German
    Ancestry
    Saxon/Frisian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Lex Naturalis/ Blut und Boden
    Posts
    420
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    Are you sure? That would mean you are depressed and delusional or have a psychological disorder.
    By your definition I am pretty healthy............You saw vapour ,moving across the room, doors which were being slammed etc.
    Your imagination is running wild....

    I believe in Lex Naturalis, nothing more and nothing less.

  7. #27
    Senior Member feisty goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    By your definition I am pretty healthy............You saw vapour ,moving across the room, doors which were being slammed etc.
    Your imagination is running wild....

    I believe in Lex Naturalis, nothing more and nothing less.
    First of all, I think you're being unreasonable and what I believe or think I saw in relation to what you believe is none of your business. Just because you believe something doesn't exist doesn't give you the right to attack someone else and push your point of view on them. I happen to believe, that a lot of superstition has some sort of truth to it or some reason which it entered the human mind. People report many paranormal sightings, such as ghosts, all the time (its even on the news every now and then) and I think its ok to question what is presumed reality by most people a little bit. This is because if I didn't I wouldn't be on this forum in the first place since it is widely accepted that "we're all the same." I respect that you believe in "Lex Naturalis", but that doesn't mean I agree.

    Second of all, other people heard the door slam also, so I am not hearing things. Also, when people wake up for a few seconds after sleep paralization, it is perfectly normal to see things and feel like they are still in the dream temporarily until they wake up completely, it has nothing to do with mental state of health. When you have a very active brain like I do from studying in school and reading a lot, its more common for weird things to happen in your sleep. When I am on summer holiday, I almost never dream or experience any kind of sleep paralization, but when I am in school and actively reading for about 6-8 hours a day I dream pretty much every minute I sleep. My parents have even said they heard me talking and walking around one night in my sleep and I didn't even remember anything about it. I just thought what I saw was worth mentioning, since it could have to do with the supposed paranormal incidences I thought may have been occuring.


    Also I might add that your use of commas is incorrect and that I can barely read your post. You might want to brush up on your English; you need to work on correct grammer and how to articulate with clarity.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Mjolnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Saturday, March 12th, 2011 @ 08:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch, Danish, German
    Ancestry
    Saxon/Frisian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    Gender
    Politics
    National Socialist
    Religion
    Lex Naturalis/ Blut und Boden
    Posts
    420
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    First of all, I think you're being unreasonable and what I believe or think I saw in relation to what you believe is none of your business. Just because you believe something doesn't exist doesn't give you the right to attack someone else and push your point of view on them. I happen to believe, that a lot of superstition has some sort of truth to it or some reason which it entered the human mind. People report many paranormal sightings, such as ghosts, all the time (its even on the news every now and then) and I think its ok to question what is presumed reality by most people a little bit. This is because if I didn't I wouldn't be on this forum in the first place since it is widely accepted that "we're all the same." I respect that you believe in "Lex Naturalis", but that doesn't mean I agree.

    Second of all, other people heard the door slam also, so I am not hearing things. Also, when people wake up for a few seconds after sleep paralization, it is perfectly normal to see things and feel like they are still in the dream temporarily until they wake up completely, it has nothing to do with mental state of health. When you have a very active brain like I do from studying in school and reading a lot, its more common for weird things to happen in your sleep. When I am on summer holiday, I almost never dream or experience any kind of sleep paralization, but when I am in school and actively reading for about 6-8 hours a day I dream pretty much every minute I sleep. My parents have even said they heard me talking and walking around one night in my sleep and I didn't even remember anything about it. I just thought what I saw was worth mentioning, since it could have to do with the supposed paranormal incidences I thought may have been occuring.


    Also I might add that your use of commas is incorrect and that I can barely read your post. You might want to brush up on your English; you need to work on correct grammer and how to articulate with clarity.
    I would like to point out that your "paranormal" visions are unhealthy, not only to you but also for people around you. Stop chasing ghosts or imaginary BS(imaginary friends for all I care), if you please.
    If you can' t, than at least stop chasing vapour......


    Furthermore, I will not attack you on your poor English because I am, in fact, Dutch. That might be a cause for exorcism, reading your last posts.
    Last edited by Huginn ok Muninn; Monday, January 31st, 2011 at 07:49 AM. Reason: ad hominem

  9. #29
    Senior Member feisty goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    27
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    I would like to point out that your "paranormal" visions are unhealthy, not only to you but also for people around you. Stop chasing ghosts or imaginary BS(imaginary friends for all I care), if you please.
    If you can' t, than at least stop chasing vapour......


    Furthermore, I will not attack you on your poor English because I am, in fact, Dutch. That might be a cause for exorcism, reading your last posts.
    Your post makes no sense whatsoever, it just sounds like a bunch of rambling and I don't care for that matter. You have no understanding of the situation and its not your business.
    Last edited by Huginn ok Muninn; Monday, January 31st, 2011 at 07:49 AM. Reason: quoted post

  10. #30
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    GroeneWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Religion
    Germanic Heathendom
    Posts
    3,055
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    301
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    405
    Thanked in
    218 Posts
    Moved some off-topic posts to here. Keep it to the subject.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bat-Like Demon Blamed for Attacks
    By Northerner in forum Alternative Sciences
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Wednesday, February 28th, 2007, 04:43 AM
  2. Desolation & The Demon,...
    By Frans_Jozef in forum Literature & Book Reviews
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Friday, January 13th, 2006, 10:57 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •