Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vedas

Magog

Post Vedas

Hello I am new to Aryan Dawn, but I like the site. Very nice. I am an Aryan Hindu in that I hold the Vedas most high.

Greatest gift Aryans ever gave the world was the Holy Vedas. Anyone here know of them? The fifth Veda? The Ramayana?

It is throughthe Vedas that our people can learn their ture history. It goes back 4.5 million years you know...

The Nordic Eddas are what or people could had rememberd of the origional source.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Magog.

We have talked about the Vedas, of course, and particularly the eldest Rg.

There are certainly similarities between the gods of Rg Veda and the Norse. The most pronounced, naturally, is Indra-Thorburn.

4.5 million years would take us back to early hominids. Not sure I'm familiar with this reference.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Post Re: The Holy Vedas

Originally posted by Magog
    Hello I am new to Aryan Dawn, but I like the site. Very nice. I am an Aryan Hindu in that I hold the Vedas most high.

Greatest gift Aryans ever gave the world was the Holy Vedas. Anyone here know of them? The fifth Veda? The Ramayana?

It is throughthe Vedas that our people can learn their ture history. It goes back 4.5 million years you know...

The Nordic Eddas are what or people could had rememberd of the origional source.
    Why do you and your kind come to live amongst us Europeans? Gangs of your kind beat a white man walking along. x_nono Why? Because your kind and mine are different. Your kind do not belong here. We don't want you here. You are just creating more problems for us. I have no problem with any subrace as long as they stay in their own countries.

Magog

Post 4.5 million years of history.

I have read that the Hidus have history going back 4.5 million years. Since the 1st Hindus were Aryans it makes sense that it is our history.

Plus I have a very hard time digging up Aryan history, and what is given is pure bull sh!t. Aryan invasion threory is jewish crap.

Aryans according to the holy books have always been in India since the last pole shift... The jews are hidding our history.

The Ramayana goes back 2.5 million years, and reading it they make refference to times long past, and powerful heros long gone, so I take the Aryans word for it and say yes, our history goes back 4.5 million years.

Either that you belive the lies the jews write in their history books. Reading thier B.S. you'd think Adam was the 1st man.

not to worry I am all Aryan to the bone.

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I don't call myself Aryan, ever. Aryans are in India and have always been in India. I am not Indian.

Still, you never answered my question: Why do your type come to countries where Europeans have settled?

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2006 @ 08:40 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    n/a
    Religion
    Doughty Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: 4.5 million years of history.

Plus I have a very hard time digging up Aryan history, and what is given is pure bull sh!t. Aryan invasion threory is jewish crap.
    :erm How exactly is the AIT "jewish crap"? Was Sir William Jones a Jew? Or Professor Max Müller? Or Dr. Hans F. K. Günther? Or... Well, you get the idea.

Aryans according to the holy books have always been in India since the last pole shift... The jews are hidding our history.
    I think that you've been reading a bit too much Hindutva propaganda lately. :eek:

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 24th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: The Holy Vedas

I do agree that the Ramayana is the highest lore of that age. It is a continuation of the tradition of the Veda.

And Ramayana does present to us our gods in a light which makes it apparent to me of the Varuna-Vishnu & Odin unity.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, January 24th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Re: 4.5 million years of history.

Originally posted by Heimdall
    :erm How exactly is the AIT "jewish crap"? Was Sir William Jones a Jew? Or Professor Max Müller? Or Dr. Hans F. K. Günther? Or... Well, you get the idea.

I think that you've been reading a bit too much Hindutva propaganda lately. :eek:
    If it was the Hindutva propaganda, there would be no mention of a jewish non-sense. I think we need to sort out this important question. Of the Aryan origin, there must be an answer, but it has to be a theory before it has lasting evidence.

The jew has definitely managed to create an animosity among all modern IE descendants by their vicious Divide and Rule tactics.

This they have done by berating the pagan Aryan traditions of the Germanics and the Skandinavians as well as the people of Bharat.

The plan of the jews is to lead us into believing that the middle east is the origin of it all and they have had the highest culture and wit.

Anyhow, we know the basic character of the jew or even an arab.

the Accuser
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 13th, 2003 @ 08:29 PM
    Occupation
    Producer.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Hindutva

This is true. If it were purely Hindutva line, praise of the jew-ally would show.

What gets me is that the moderators are allowing flame. NS1488ca says he's Alpine but not Aryan, that Indian is Aryan but Magog is not Aryan.

Say, "Whoa." Either AryanDawn needs to define Aryan or NS1488ca needs to post flames in the Hell forum.

Personally, I think the whole AIT theory is right on target and talk of 4.5 million years is 'way out' in scientific terms.

I'm no expert, but I do know that "Aryan" was a pan-tribal name to both Indics and Persians. So, it ain't just Indian. Some say the Ireland's name "Eire" is alos from Aryan. And several Germanic tribes or chiefs were named on a "Ary-" prefix.
    [IMG]/sigs/jew and girl2.jpg[/IMG]
    <table style="filter:glow(color=green, strength=9)"><tr><td>Jewish demise..........versus...........healthy Nationalism</tr><td></table>

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is IMPORTANT.

Please keep the discussion in this thread on the thread title and related matters and expose other questions in another thread. This thread seems to start to veer off and go off-topic. The thread title is "The Holy Vedas", any post not related will be deleted subsequent to this post, and the other posts not related prior to this post, could be deleted as well if further reference to them is made. This is all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast