Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Whilst I'm not advocating going out and shooting your local Jewish politician, I'm just wondering how many political assassinations such groups as Mossad have been involved in? You can probably start with JFK, and right now they're busy murdering as many Iranian nuclear scientists as they can.

The only difference is that in this case it was an individual who is not sponsored by the state and who acted quite openly, as opposed to the covert manner in which organisations like Mossad operate.

However, the fact he also killed and wounded several more innocent bystanders (including a 9-year old girl) is totally reprehensible and he shouldn't ever be let out of the place he's going to, whether it's a top-security prison or the nut house

Last Online
    Monday, July 18th, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rhetoric and Slaughter

As Marcus Tullius Cicero observed over two thousand years ago, "When it comes to teaching and praciticing the Art of Rhetoric, one must be careful too whom it is taught and how it is practised. For it can and will put swords and spears into the hands of Madmen"...

A truism? Certainly, given the current events in Arizona and other events throughout History.

On Jan. 10, 2011, 11:00 am EST, the President of the United States has requested a few moments of silence in memory of those slaughtered by a rhetorically motivated Madman in Arizona...

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Seems he targeted her because she was jewish.

Most of her stands seems to be in-line what most Arizonans think. Whether it was just rethorik or honest I don't know.

Therefore one has to see his shooting as an anti-jewish-cabale action.

He might not be able to elaborate exactly his thougths or his idea but the general direction seems to be clear: Anti-jewish-cabale or mafia.

Whether the congresswoman was part of it is not clear, she might have been or not.

Anyway, one would not stop the jewish mafia to kill a minor agent of them (if she was one).

There are different ways to stop them, for sure to kill bystanders is a wrong way to do it.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2012 @ 07:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Single adult
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The Tuscon Shootings: Imagining Things

From hes Myspace and youtube channel he seems to be critical of some aspects of government insanity but as to what motivated him to do what he did is impossible to tell. As Yggdrasil points out in the article below the anti immigration explanation makes no sense at all as he apparently also killed John Roll. The antisemitism explanation makes no sense either, why would he then start shooting random people at the event. This guy was ex military who served in Afghanistan, right? If Im to speculate it seems likely to me some sort of mental disorder as a result of being in a combat zone, exposure to all kinds of chemicals because of that and heredity might be a possible explanation.

Some articles on this topic that might be of interest.

Article by Matt Parrott at TOO that gives the crazy theory as a possible explanation.

Crazy people happen. It’s a statistical inevitability. If there is one thing that probably transcends racial, political, and economic factors, it’s craziness. For all the attempts by the mainstream media to frame White males, especially right-leaning White males, as having a monopoly on mania, it’s pretty much an equal opportunity affliction.
    http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...gining-things/

As does Yggdrasil at AltRight
    It is fairly obvious that this Loughner fellow has a mental illness. His attack has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the fact that our laws make involuntary treatment for the mentally ill nearly impossible.

It is important to emphasize that as a result of this attack, we have lost the very conservative Republican anti-immigration chief judge of the District of Arizona, John Roll, opening up the opportunity for Obama to replace him with a pro-immigration Hispanic. No politically motivated assassin in his (otherwise) right mind who is "connected" with AmRen would ever have done such a counter-productive thing.

From a political perspective, Loughner's targeting was, in a word, insane.
    http://www.alternativeright.com/main...s-and-madness/

Richard Spencer have written several posts on the topic.
    It is almost certain that James Loughner suffers from paranoid schizophrenia, a disorder that usually sets in during early adulthood. The media, and many normal Americans I've encountered, are eager to speculate wildly about how FOX News celebrities or intellectual heretics--or "hate speech" of some kind or another--induced a man to commit mass murder. They seem unwilling to accept the fact that some people have unalterable mental conditions that destroy their lives and others'.
    http://www.alternativeright.com/main...schizophrenia/

Gabrielle Giffords--The Right Did It!: http://www.alternativeright.com/main...-right-did-it/

Gabrielle Giffords--AmRen Did It!: http://www.alternativeright.com/main...-amren-did-it/

Did Giffords Know Loughner?: http://www.alternativeright.com/main...know-loughner/
    Defamation-What is anti-Semitism today?http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=131762

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    ^ I should point out that he also failed a drug test.

That coupled with his idiotic ideas probably lead to this. His actions- shooting a little girl- clearly tell us that he was insane there is no question about it. The definition of insane is causing unnecessary harm to others- he is a textbook example of this. I don't buy this post dramatic stress disorder nonsense. There is nobody to blame, no part of society to blame, no disease to blame- the only problem was himself. (I view insanity as a mental state not a permanent label of a person)

Harming any government official is nothing but utter madness. It will not change anything and the only thing it does is harm innocent individual people and their families that are simply trying to make a difference for the better in society. If he didn't agree with someone he should have known that there are constructive ways to influence opinions in a democracy. Like writing a political blog, running for politics himself, talking to his local politicians himself.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 22nd, 2018 @ 08:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Politics
    White Imperialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    Seems he targeted her because she was jewish.

Most of her stands seems to be in-line what most Arizonans think. Whether it was just rethorik or honest I don't know.

Therefore one has to see his shooting as an anti-jewish-cabale action.

He might not be able to elaborate exactly his thougths or his idea but the general direction seems to be clear: Anti-jewish-cabale or mafia.

Whether the congresswoman was part of it is not clear, she might have been or not.

Anyway, one would not stop the jewish mafia to kill a minor agent of them (if she was one).

There are different ways to stop them, for sure to kill bystanders is a wrong way to do it.

He was Jewish, went to the same synagogue as the Congresswoman. Said she was a Fake..

http://www.whitenewsnow.com/forums/u...t-america.html

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    The only specific target was Gabrielle Giffords, the others were shot randomly because they happened to be there & Loughner wanted to kill as many people as possible. That incudes Judge Roll who just happened to stop by just before the shooting started. As for why he targeted Giffords it could be just as simple an explanation as that she was his representative. In 1981 after John Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan (and wounded 3 others in the assassination attempt to impress Jodie Foster) it came to light that Hinckley had stalked President Carter but had never been able to get close enough to attempt to kill Carter. He only got his opportunity after Reagan took office.

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Jews do targeted assasination all the time. They 'hunt' Palestinians with their Helicopters and rockets and also revert to killing by hand.

americans assassinate on a daily basis during their 'wars'.

If you call him insane you should call those guys insane too.

I don't know what he did in Afghanistan but to be exposed to this insanity might as well be partly responsible for it.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Ocko, I think you're getting too far off topic.

But since you want to compare let me say...

I don't think you can compare the assassination of terrorist group leaders or the war against Al-Quidea in the same category as assassination of a young woman politician that only wanted to help do the best for society and a 9 year old little girl.

Insanity is unnecessary violence, and in this instance this guy followed the definition of insanity.

When Hammas says they are going to destroy Israel and starts firing 900 rockets a day across the boarder during Operation Oil Stain at innocent civilians- retaliating against that is reasonable and not an insane action. Self defense.

When Al-Quidea bombed the Twin Towers invading Afghanistan is not an insane action. Self defense.

And contrary to what most people think- when Saddam kicks out nuclear weapons inspectors, violates 12 UN treaties, and tries to give off to the world the idea that he is pursuing nuclear weapons- invading his country is not that insane of an action. No I don't agree with this war today knowing what I do now- but I certainly didn't think it was insane to do so. Self defense.

I don't think it's that hard after looking at both sides to clearly see where insanity lies.

Last Online
    Friday, August 30th, 2019 @ 03:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    German & Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Germany, England, Ireland
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Financial Analyst
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Although I have no problem with jews or minorities, as I have many friends who are both, I know that many people here do. Due to the fact that he seems to be anti-semetic, I'm afraid he'll be lumped in with all conservative, Germanic preservationist-types. He makes us all look bad.
    Please, for the sake of all of us and our cause, do not committ or even advocate violence against anybody. I, and I'm sure most people here, do not agree with him about his philosophy or his violent methods, and would be mortified if anybody associated him with us.
    And if we want good people to run for office, we should hope that even the bad ones are safe. Would you want to run for office if your opponent just got assasinated? I know I wouldn't. Who wants to be a politician in such an environment?
    Gifford doesn't even seem that bad to me. She supported Arizona's imegration law. I think he shot her because she wasn't liberal enough for him.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast