Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Woden and Beyond: The Geneaolgy of the Saxon Kings of England

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/nation06.htm

Can't reproduce the table here, so see the link. Woden is important in the genealogy because it was his (great?)grandsons who were the first Anglosaxons to settle in England.

Last Online
    Monday, July 18th, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Divine Right

Why is it Monarchs always seem to find the need to reach for a direct line to Divinity? Is it because as in the A.S. case they are afraid of holding power by the consent of the Witangemot. As has been said, "The English Crown is not necessarily hereditary. Although, I have no problem with XYZ being crowned, It is not my place to say. That Responsibility lies in the repository of our Ancient Right and Privilege, the Witangemot". Or in the case of Charley I the Commonwealth and Parliament, Or the French Louis from the Commune...

Divine Right? Divine bunk...

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 19th, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England and Wales
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    According to the site linked Woden is descended from Noah.

I'm sure that goes against both of those religions.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 9th, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic/Germanic/Celtic/Hiberno/Eireannach
    Ancestry
    Germany/Norway/Denmark/Gaul/Hibernia/Ireland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    free!
    Occupation
    Artizan
    Politics
    Republican
    Religion
    Atheist/Existentialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Monarchy means nothing today!

The days of the privileged and snobbery are long gone!

Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2011 @ 01:19 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    According to the site linked Woden is descended from Noah.
    Haha. I think someone put that on the top after the fact. Typically christian.

Monarchy means nothing today! The days of the privileged and snobbery are long gone!
    Rubbish. Monarchy represents an ethnic group, which politicians do not. A royal family says to the world "This is what the English are like, this is what we look like, how we are, what we like, how we live, how we act, what we eat, how we dress." They encompass centuries of history and bind a nation, where politicians last only 20 years. The bring continuity. It is ethnically based leadership.

People might accept a black president, but they would never accept a black king.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witta View Post
    People might accept a black president, but they would never accept a black king.
    While this may be true, your queen and ruling familiy have already made clear, that they will accept a multiracial society instead of the english people. These modern monarchies cannot be compared to the monarchies of the middle ages and even these were already flawed through the christian, universalist religion and outlook. So why would any sane individual have any kind of allegiance to such dynasties, who are actively participating in a genocide against their supposedly own people?

They are a far cry from the ancient, heathen kings and queens that traced their lineage back to the gods and should not be confused with them. In fact I doubt that there is any significant connection between this ancient nobility and those who style themselves as aristocrats today.
    Last edited by Dankward; Friday, January 7th, 2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, May 4th, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Straight Edge Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Neo-European Monotheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankward View Post
    So why would any sane individual have any kind of allegiance to such dynasties, who are actively participating in a genocide against their supposedly own people?
    You don't knock something till you have something ready to replace it with. A Royal family is still better than no Royal family. Once they are gone, many people will not even know what a Royal family means.

Besides, they are not all thick and stupid. No doubt many of the Royal Family and what's left of the monarchy do not support what is happening at all. In case you haven't seen, Prince Harry and Prince Philip amongst others often appear in the news for controversial matters, which gives a good insight into another version of the Royal Family. See the news section on Kate Middletons friend just recently.

But they are mainly pawns of the system, and the Queen just goes along with whatever is the fashion.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 2nd, 2011 @ 05:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueEnglish View Post
    You don't knock something till you have something ready to replace it with. A Royal family is still better than no Royal family. Once they are gone, many people will not even know what a Royal family means.
    Well, I cannot see the logic behind it. Even if you are pro monarchy, you have to come to the conclusion, that it is better to have no royal family than one that supports the genocide of its "own" people. I have not heard a single word of real criticism from this dynasty concerning the total replacement and blending out of existance of the Englishmen in England. And to be concise here: It is a genocide, because the english ethnicity is clearly targeted for extinction. They let the whole third world pour into Great Britain and support the creation of a blended humanity in only Great Britain and in only other european countries of course. They don't do it in Pakistan or India or elsewhere, but just in Great Britain and the rest of Europe. And if you are a queen or king and can't even utter a single word of protest against it, then you are either complicit or no king or queen at all.

A germanic people can do without royality. Germany is the greatest example. We had a German King and Holy Roman Emperor for about 1000 years and then the prussian kings, german and austrian emperors until the end of the first world war and I am not very much impressed by them at all. They prevented the creation of a national state for the german people and after it finally happened this state didn't even include all german speaking peoples, because the two royal dynasties Hohenzollern and Habsburg were at war with each other. So even in the german case, one can see how these royals have done damage to their people, not to speak how the british royality used to treat their subjects and how you are still treated today. But however, I also have to say, that a true heathen king or queen of the old kind would be a leadership one could accept, given of course, they are not corrupted and pure in the flesh and spirit, that means, true descendants of the gods.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueEnglish View Post
    Besides, they are not all thick and stupid. No doubt many of the Royal Family and what's left of the monarchy do not support what is happening at all. In case you haven't seen, Prince Harry and Prince Philip amongst others often appear in the news for controversial matters, which gives a good insight into another version of the Royal Family. See the news section on Kate Middletons friend just recently.
    I am sorry to say it, but you have to look at the magnitude of what is going on here and then compare it with the reaction from these people. Beeing a little unruly while your own ethnicity is wiped away from the planet is a little too feeble for a reaction one would expect.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, May 4th, 2012 @ 11:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    Straight Edge Ethnocentrism
    Religion
    Neo-European Monotheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Well, I cannot see the logic behind it. Even if you are pro monarchy, you have to come to the conclusion, that it is better to have no royal family than one that supports the genocide of its "own" people.
    Read what I said properly, I provided you the examples. The Royal Family does not support the genocide of anything, and that is a ridiculous, exagerated and bonehead-like statement. Try explaining to any average middle class family that the Royal Family supports genocide of anyone, and you will be laughed at because it sounds ridiculous, regardless of whether there is any truth to it. If our views are to be taken seriously by more people, and if we are to succeed peacefully, we have to think more carefully about what we say and how we say it.

And to be concise here: It is a genocide, because the english ethnicity is clearly targeted for extinction.
    No, it is not - there is nothing clear about it at all to the average person, or else the entire continent would have been up in arms a long time ago. It is all very deliberately vague and confusing. Hence why you will never hear a "real criticism" from this dynasty, or for that matter anyone of power yet.

But as I said, a Royal Family is still a family none the less. I like the traditional idea of kings and queens and monarchies, as do many other others and we do not like the idea of our country being without them. And I'm glad we are not in the same position Germany is, which is just as bad if not worse than our own.

Perhaps if Germany had of kept its monarchy, we (Europe) wouldn't be in the mess we are today.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 9th, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic/Germanic/Celtic/Hiberno/Eireannach
    Ancestry
    Germany/Norway/Denmark/Gaul/Hibernia/Ireland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    free!
    Occupation
    Artizan
    Politics
    Republican
    Religion
    Atheist/Existentialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Witta View Post
    Haha. I think someone put that on the top after the fact. Typically christian.

Rubbish. Monarchy represents an ethnic group, which politicians do not. A royal family says to the world "This is what the English are like, this is what we look like, how we are, what we like, how we live, how we act, what we eat, how we dress." They encompass centuries of history and bind a nation, where politicians last only 20 years. The bring continuity. It is ethnically based leadership.

Yeah, but the English Royality has been a pick n' mix affair over the course of history....the bloodline has been broken on several occasions, with nearly eveyone from Europe having a go at sitting on the throne of England. The latest royals decended from the German George I, who couldn't speak a word of English, BTW. The current 'Protestants Only' set-up is a left over from the Glorious Revolution when the good English folk ran the very 'British' king James II outta town in favour of the Dutch King William, hence the Constitional Monarchy today! Oh must not forget the plethora of French kings that sat on the English throne that could not speak a word of English either...ie The Coer de Lion himself King Richard I !

BTW, do you model yourself on any particular members of the English Royal family today?

"The Divine Right of Kings and Queens" to rule... is such an archaic belief to hold in the modern secular world!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast