Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

Race Murder in Houston...

..not being reported as a race murder.

Mona Nelson, the woman accused of murdering Texas boy Jonathan Foster, spoke for the first time since being arrest - proclaiming her innocence.

Nelson, 44, told reporters that she would never do anything to harm a child, and that she has five grandchildren of her own

'I'm not a monster... I love kids,' she told a local TV station from her prison cell.
    Although Nelson is adamant that she would not harm any child, it is not a view shared by police, who believe the 12-year-old Foster may not be her only victim.
    The boy was reported missing from his home on Christmas Eve, after his mother claims she received a strange call at her workplace from a gruff-sounding woman.

Jonathan's mother, Angela Davis, initially told police that he was with a babysitter. But she later admitted that he was home alone.

His burned body was discovered on Tuesday in a roadside ditch in Houston, not far from where he lived.

Nelson told to local KTRK TV that a member of Jonathan’s family gave her $20 to dump a plastic container on Christmas Eve.

She claimed she was drunk on vodka and didn’t know what was inside the container.

She said she chose a random Houston ditch to dump the container in.

But police revealed that Jonathan’s burned body was not discovered in a plastic container.

Nelson insisted: 'I’m not a monster. I have five grandkids and I love kids.'
    She admitted having a cutting torch, a welding instrument that police say she used to burn the body, but she said she needed it for her job as a welder.
    When asked if she used it on Jonathan, she said: 'I would never do that.'
    Police allege that Nelson’s truck was spotted on surveillance footage dumping something in the ditch where the body was found.

In addition, investigators say they’ve discovered evidence at Nelson’s apartment that allegedly links her to the crime, including burned carpet and twine similar to that used to Jonathan’s hands.

Houston Police Department Homicide Detective Mike Miller called Nelson a 'cold, soulless murderer who showed an absolute lack of remorse in taking the life of Jonathan Foster'.”
    He called the boy’s death 'an absolute tragedy that can’t be put into words'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz19okSJRcw

Mona Nelson on the left, her victim on the right.

HOUSTON - A 44-year-old grandmother is already accused of killing one child and then burning his body with a welding torch. Now Houston Police are looking into the possibility Mona Yvette Nelson is a serial predator.

Houston Police say Nelson acted alone when she kidnapped and killed 12-year-old Jonathan Foster on Christmas Eve.

Nelson has been charged with capital murder and is being held without bond.

Police say Nelson has confessed to dumping Foster's charred remains in a ditch but does not admit killing him.

Activist Quannel X met with Nelson for about an hour Thursday afternoon upon her request. He says she does not yet have an attorney.

"I believe Nelson did play a role in what happened, but I believe her role is disposing of the body....She said it was the stepfather, David, who paid her money to dispose of a container that he gave her," said Quannel X.

Quannel X says David Davis paid Nelson $20 to throw away the container. Nelson told Quannel X she didn't know what was in the container because she was drunk.

Police are confident Nelson planned the killing on her own. Detectives say they grilled the people she tried to implicate, documented every second of their day and determined they weren't involved.

"She is a cold, soulless murderer who showed an absolute lack of remorse in taking the life of Jonathan Foster," said Michael Miller, HPD Homicide.

Nelson often did maintenance work at apartment complexes on Oak Street in northwest Houston where Foster was last seen. On Christmas Eve police say Nelson took Foster, who had been left home alone, from a small cottage next to an apartment complex, then killed and dumped his body just hours later.

"I know Mona. She's tough enough to do it by herself because she does sheetrock work and all that, but there's no reason big enough in the world to take an innocent life," said Daniel Freeman, a man who lives on Oak Street.

Several days after the kidnapping, a driver spotted what looked like a body in a ditch along the Hardy Toll Road feeder.

The break in the case came when surveillance cameras on a nearby business showed the image of a silver pickup truck and a woman dumping a body in a ditch. Police say a witness reported seeing the same woman and truck earlier in the day at the apartment complex. When confronted with the video, detective Miller says Nelson admitted she was the one seen dumping the body.

The body turned out to be Jonathan Foster.

"I would love to be able to tell you what the motive is. Right now there's only one person who knows and unfortunately we don't have it," said Miller.

At Nelson's garage apartment on Allwood in the North Forest area, Miller says detectives stumbled onto a wealth of evidence, including burned carpet, twine found around Jonathan's hands and welding torches police believe Nelson used after she killed him.

A cause of death hasn't been determined. Police say there were no accelerants on the body.

Jonathan's parents, Angela and David Davis, say they had only recently met Nelson. She was friends with Angela Davis's roommate, Sharon Ennamorato.

"She knew them for the past couple of weeks, and what they primarily were doing was getting high together, drinking together and hanging out together...I believe this child was really a victim of his living circumstances," said Quannel X.

Police admit it's hard to believe a 44-year-old woman would suddenly choose to kidnap, kill and burn the body of a child. That's why they're checking to see if she may be involved in similar cases.

"Do I believe she's done it before? Yeah I do. I don't believe she began and ended with the abduction of Jonathan Foster. I don't," Miller said.

Nelson's criminal past dates back to 1984, when she went to prison for aggravated robbery. She's also spent time in jail for a bad check, marijuana, making a terroristic threat and criminal mischief.

Source

Outside of Texas this story has not received much media attention in the US.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

Mad Police Believe Child Was Killed With Welding Torch

"HOUSTON -- Homicide investigators said a welding torch is the likely weapon used in 12-year-old Jonathan Foster's death, Local 2 Investigates reported Friday.

"We're talking crematorium-type of hot," said one Houston Police Department Homicide Squad officer assigned to the investigation.

Police said they confiscated a badly burned section of carpet from the home of Mona Yvette Nelson, 44, who stands charged with capital murder.

She had a welding background and police found welding equipment in her home on Allwood Street in the Fifth Ward area of Northeast Houston. Police said a section of carpet was badly burned and the smell of a human body filled the area around that carpet.

DNA tests are being ordered to analyze any bodily fluids.

One investigator assigned to the case said it now appears Foster was killed at that spot in Nelson's home within hours of being kidnapped from his family's home near Shepherd Drive and 43rd Street in Northwest Houston.

Police say she was acquainted with some members of the boy's family.

One officer said on Friday that the autopsy has ruled out any trauma on the child's body. There were no broken bones or any signs of strangulation or head wounds, so officers said it now appears the child was killed with a welding torch that could be capable of 6,000-degree flames.

"I've never seen burns like this," said one officer who viewed the boy's body after it was found in a ditch off the Hardy Toll Road on Tuesday.

He said that killers often try to cover their tracks by burning the victim's corpse, but in this boy's case, the burning was so intense and thorough that many veteran homicide investigators are struggling with the notion of such a grisly and painful way to die.

Nelson told a community activist from behind bars that she had nothing to do with killing the boy, and she mentioned her own grandchildren as proof that she would never harm a child in such a manner.

As for a motive, one HPD investigator said officers believe sexual abuse was behind the crime.

The officer said there is no evidence to confirm the theory at this point, but police say there was no ransom demand after the boy was kidnapped, so one officer said, "That's the only other motive (that makes any sense)."

Neighbors near the home where police believe the child was killed with a torch are struggling with the new details of the crime.

"That's sick. That's really sick, and I think the person who did it needs to pay for it. Pay dearly," said one business owner on the same block.

Connie Morris also works nearby, saying, "That's just cruel and mean if anybody would do that to a 12-year-old innocent boy."

Nelson is jailed without bond with a court appearance set for Monday.

Police spent Friday interviewing the child's family once again, shoring up the timeline of events and filling in routine gaps in the statements that were given immediately after the crime.

They also spent several hours organizing the carpet and other evidence confiscated from Nelson's home. One officer said, "We got all we need (from there)."

Source

Still no national media coverage of this story. This is just as sadistic as want happened in Knoxville.

Police suspect sexaul abuse was the motive behind the murder, why don't they consider the possibly Nelson wanted to kill a White child/male?

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    North Atlantid-Bruenn
    Country
    Politics
    Ethnocentric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I got to say that I can not even imagine this happening, nor do I want to. If something like this happened to my daughter I would get my hands on every nigger I came across until someone took me down. No joke, I would go insane if this happened to my child. It is going to come to a point where people have to make some serious choices. In the end it will be us or them and it sure as hell is not going to be them if I have a say in it. I am heart sick at the current state of affairs. Blacks can get away with anything, or at least it is covered up now, all thanks to the political correctness and liberalism that infects our societies.

Last Online
    Friday, June 8th, 2012 @ 06:45 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Germany, England
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Alberta Alberta
    Student, writer
    Politics
    Far right
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I predicted this kind of atrocities in the near future two years ago when I decided to move to Canada even though I used to live in a very White state.
    This cannot continue, the number of interracial rapes is increasing quickly even here in Calgary. The U.S. government is basically eradicating White Americans.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 09:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    This woman isn't just some "freak" of her race.
    Her mentality is exactly the same as that of tens of millions of blacks everywhere.
    You find one instance after another that well establishes a pattern that blacks are obsessed with mutilation, especially the males toward White females.

I will bet anything that her friends also have the same desire, and may have even participated.
    It is such a common sentiment among their kind that it is not considered unusual for them to listen to another black fantasize about black-on-White torture. The more "scholarly" of their race have known this for quite some time, as they can trace accounts of mutilation well back into africa's history.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

Mad

There is hardly any news on this case, including the local Houston media. It seems reporting stopped a couple days after the body was found. All I could find was the trial date of May 07, 2012. Negro woman murders 12-year-old White boy with welding torch & it is not newsworthy.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arktischer View Post
    I predicted this kind of atrocities in the near future two years ago when I decided to move to Canada even though I used to live in a very White state.
    This cannot continue, the number of interracial rapes is increasing quickly even here in Calgary. The U.S. government is basically eradicating White Americans.

Washington DC is basically becoming South Africa with Nukes.

There has been a Elitist kiss up going on there since the post civil war era, and if you ask me the fact the south lost more or less became a chain reaction going all the way up to WW2.

These days I’m beginning to see Russia as a far better candidate to have won the cold war. Only I know in the 1970's they were harbouring the same sort of Judaic Militarist Filth that we are now harbouring.

Give a Chimp a gun and you have a problem, but this Chimp, has not only Nukes, he has the worlds largest Army.

Top that for Colossal, Liberal Democratic Stupidity.

Aka Helamann
    Last Online
    Wednesday, April 11th, 2012 @ 03:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Married parent
    Occupation
    healthcare
    Politics
    middle of the road, rational
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

houston

I currently live in Austin but lived in Houston for man years but friends from there said that it got really dangerous after all of the Katrina hurricane evacuees moved to Texas espesscially Houston. I go there once on a while for concerts and Galveston but always keep my revolver or beretta close and loaded

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts
    This case was resolved in 2013, while Skadi was on hiatus.

"HOUSTON -- A Houston woman accused of kidnapping and killing a 12-year-old boy nearly three years ago learned her fate Tuesday morning. A judge found Mona Nelson guilty of capital murder in the 2010 death of Jonathan Foster.

After the verdict was read, Judge Jeannine Barr sentenced Nelson to life in prison. Prosecutors had not sought the death penalty."

http://abc13.com/archive/9220368/
    Now compare the coverage this case received to the recent flap over the Pepsi commercial or any other perceived slights/insensitivities to Negro sensibilities which automatically become front page news.