Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Rap Star Kayne West Makes Video Where He Kills White Women

Two of the biggest black celebrities in the world got together to make a video glorifying violence towards women (in which most of the women are white). The images are shocking, especially considering the close connections between one of the rappers and Barack Obama. It remains to be seen if groups like the NAACP will denounce the video, which seems to re-enforce the most negative stereotypes about black men.

Kayne West, a world famous black rap star notorious for anti-white outbursts on national television, is depicted holding the severed head of a white woman in his new video. The video also features Jay-Z, another big name, who campaigned with Barack Obama.

West’s CD’s are released by Rick Rubin’s Def Jam, a subsidiary of Universal Music Group. MTV recently named Kayne West its 2010 Man of the Year.

The video shows dead women hanging from the ceiling and several images of women being held captive. In one scene Kayne West is in bed with two dead white women positioning their bodies in a sexually provocative way. In another scene West holds the bloody severed head of a white woman.
    read more here
    http://cofcc.org/2010/12/anti-white-...s-white-women/

Last Online
    Sunday, March 11th, 2012 @ 11:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch and German
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Natal Natal
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Germanic cultural preservation
    Religion
    Germanic heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    That is sicker than sick. I have read some comments on websites about this video, and instead of condemnation he is praised for his 'artistry'. When black men commits or advocates violence against women (especially white women), it is considered ART!!! We need activism against this, now! Complaints, facebook groups, boycotts, demonstrations. What will it take for whites to grow a backbone??

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2012 @ 02:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Viking-Celtic Briton
    Ancestry
    Yorkshire/Mercia/South Manchester/Abergavenny/Ireland/Scandinavia and Germany
    Subrace
    Borreby-Brunnid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Family
    Single :(
    Religion
    superstishus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Sick is the only way to describe.

Of course if it was whites killing blacks then it'd be "racist". WTF is wrong with politicians, racist laws etc?

Personally I think some whites should depict themselves doing these things to black women as a reprisal, see how they like it.

Last Online
    Friday, January 25th, 2019 @ 01:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Religion
    My religious ways are odd.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Because the video depicts vampires it will probably gain a large popularity. I didnt listen to the song I just saw the video. I cant stand black voices. I imagine depending on the lyrics it wont even been seen as racist by the majority since they are vampires.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    I think it reflects the hard feelings West has over the criticism he received over his storming the stage at the 2009 VMA when he interrupted Taylor Swift.

Taylor Swift may have moved on -- way on -- from last year's debacle at the MTV Video Music Awards when Kanye West interrupted her acceptance speech for Best Female Video, but Kanye is apparently still stewing over the incident and resultant backlash against him. He used a pre-Thanksgiving concert to bash Taylor, who is now riding high with the release of the instantly platinum-selling 'Speak Now.'

The latest rant happened on Tuesday, November 23, at New York City's Bowery Ballroom when Kanye performed the entire track list of his new album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy,' according to the Los Angeles Times.

"Taylor never came to my defense in any interview ... and rode it and rode it," he told the crowd that included several celebrities including Diddy, Q-Tip, John Legend and Spike Lee. "If I wasn't drunk, I woulda been on stage [when I interrupted Taylor] longer."

Kanye also used the appearance to strike out at 'Today' show host Matt Lauer who he said treated him unfairly during a recent appearance.

"Lauer's not a bad guy I'm sure, but if you are a child that's being abused by your parent or you are a girl being abused by your boyfriend -- the greatest win that you could ever have is for that person to hit you in public," said Kanye. "You see?"

The Times' wrote that the statement left them scratching their heads a bit. We understand what they mean.

So much for letting bygones be bygones during the holidays.

Source
    The song & video is just temper tantrum set to music by a n*gger who doesn't think he should be held accountable for his actions because he is a n*gger.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    It remains to be seen if groups like the NAACP will denounce the video, which seems to re-enforce the most negative stereotypes about black men.
    and NOTHING is going to be done about it! The turd will even be praised for it

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Sign of retarded times. A black man gets praise for depicting violence against White women (irregardless if it was "vampires" if he wasn't targeting White women in the video he would have not just had White dead vampires).

Could only speculate on what would happen if musicians like Rebel Son were to be out making a music video depicting the slaughter of black zombies or something. (guarantee it would be viewed as racism towards blacks).

The double standards are irritating to no end, and the public has their heads so far up their ass they will stand by and let it continue. If anyone has a link to a boycott ya'll can bet I'll be signing it.
    Lineage migration - Hatfield, Yorkshire, England ->Stainforth, Yorkshire, England ->Whitgift, Yorkshire, England->Blacktoft, Yorkshire, England->Mecklenburg County, Virginia ->Rutherford County, North Carolina ->Overton County, Tennessee.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    How can someone listen to such garbage without feeling more and more angered? Music and people like that insult my intellect. If a music group would create a video with European people throwing around heads of Blacks, all of these political plague organizations like "NAACP" or institutions dedicated to the stultification of the youth, like MTV, would scream hysterically and implicate the highest forms of racism and evil.

These "musicians" aren´t worth of any more of our precious time. They are just idiocy for the dumb and brainwashed masses. Well in earnest, a man who looks and acts like Kayne West (and his million of fans) has to be considered as only one short step away from the mental horizon of a handicapped monkey:

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 10:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    I think it reflects the hard feelings West has over the criticism he received over his storming the stage at the 2009 VMA when he interrupted Taylor Swift.
    obama said of him afterward "kanye is an ass".
    He then went on a "I'm sorry" tour of all of the major talk shows and even cried on Jay Leno.

Now that he has had time to think about it, he must feel that his apologies were a sign of giving in to the man.
    No doubt his friends and many of his fans supported his decision to act like a racist hypocrite and maybe this video is a reflection of that.
    Its his way of reestablishing the hate-whitey reputation, and rap music is popular solely because of its basic anti-White message.

Its his way of saying to the niggas "I apologize for apologizing".

Notice in the video how he throws in a few non-White women in order that he can deflect questions of "reverse racism"?
    To me the message he is trying to send to his fellow blacks is: White girls are disposable, do with them as you please.
    Last edited by Wulfram; Sunday, January 2nd, 2011 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Deleted content already mentioned by Æmeric.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 03:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Someone should make a video showing white violence against blacks and black women in answer to West's disgusting video. But then it could be argued that a white has lowered himself to the sub-zero level of the negro.

Actually I'm glad that West has done this as it portrays blacks in their true colours as unintelligent savages and sick, despicable beasts. The more anti-negro controversy and anti-negro hatred whipped up by bad negro behaviour, the better as far as I am concerned. I hope that one day there will be an all-mighty anti-black backlash in the US and segregation is brought back. I would love to go to and travel around a segregated US where I don't have to come into contact with and have to mix with blacks. I don't know how white Americans stand having to mix with negroids, to be honest. I'd hate it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast