State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodger View Post
    Someone should make a video showing white violence against blacks and black women in answer to West's disgusting video. But then it could be argued that a white has lowered himself to the sub-zero level of the negro.

Actually I'm glad that West has done this as it portrays blacks in their true colours as unintelligent savages and sick, despicable beasts. The more anti-negro controversy and anti-negro hatred whipped up by bad negro behaviour, the better as far as I am concerned. I hope that one day there will be an all-mighty anti-black backlash in the US and segregation is brought back. I would love to go to and travel around a segregated US where I don't have to come into contact with and have to mix with blacks. I don't know how white Americans stand having to mix with negroids, to be honest. I'd hate it.
    A number of us don't stand it, those who do stand and thus support it are brainwashed twats in my opinion and should be counted among the numbers of the enemy.

Even though I grew up in a neutral tolerance household I never took kindly to other races (though the neutral stance that was there seems to be mostly with my mother's family and my father, my paternal grandfather is borderline [sort of racially aware but also unnecessarily tolerant, while my grandmother is showing more of a state of mind like myself]), I was told a story of my youth where I was two years old and pointing out the "weird attributes" of a black woman I saw in K-mart. Even those family members who proclaimed neutrality in the past are disgusted by things like this and other colored spectacles so I feel they are salvageable if I ease some information onto them. There are others whoever (and they seem to be in the majority) that are not able to be salvaged, and they should be counted among our enemies.
    Lineage migration - Hatfield, Yorkshire, England ->Stainforth, Yorkshire, England ->Whitgift, Yorkshire, England->Blacktoft, Yorkshire, England->Mecklenburg County, Virginia ->Rutherford County, North Carolina ->Overton County, Tennessee.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It is bloody appaling that such a depiction and promotion of hatred and attack on the white race and anti-white racism in general is not banned, condemned and removed from the media, but rather it is being praised and exalted! Just like the Swedish race mixing video, it needs to banned since it promotes disrespect , hatred, and destruction on our people in essence, a hate crime! To create and aire such a movie depicting exalting these actions is a bloody sin!

But what is so otherworldly sick, wrong, and unfair that words cannot even describe it, is that that white violence towards black people is branded as racism and offensive, but black violence towards whites is glorified as an art.

If White person made a video where he killed black women it would have been instantly condemned, branded a hate crime and removed from aire and he recieve all kinds of negative attention and possibly lose his career.

The latter is every much as racist, hateful, and offensive as the former!

The fact that our media, government, and politicians allow this stuff to happen and actually praise it is so sick and embarrasing to the noble character of the Aryan race that words cannot describe it.

However, I'm not suprised that the media condones this. After all, you know who controls the media. And they use it to build their anti white agenda. Jews are the enemy of us whites and they will endorse whatever demoralizes us. They usually do it through the media.

Quote Originally Posted by VitkiValkyrie View Post
    That is sicker than sick. I have read some comments on websites about this video, and instead of condemnation he is praised for his 'artistry'. When black men commits or advocates violence against women (especially white women), it is considered ART!!! We need activism against this, now! Complaints, facebook groups, boycotts, demonstrations. What will it take for whites to grow a backbone??
    I certainly agree with you on this. There needs to be a war declared on Jewish media and its anti-white propaganda! If anti-black agendas can be seen as racist, there stands no reason at all that anti-white agendas can't be considered equally racist. It is already self evident who it is that the Jews are attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    I think it reflects the hard feelings West has over the criticism he received over his storming the stage at the 2009 VMA when he interrupted Taylor Swift.

That is also what I had thought. I personally dislike that conway west guy and I'm disgusted with some of the other things he did. I have a very negative opinion of him especially since this incident, not to mention his songs, videos, and junk music of very low quality. But what I like least about him of all is he is a racist who spews disrespectful anti white remarks on television without penalty.

Worst of all, the year following that disrespecful incident when he interrupted Taylor Swift at the awards in 2009, where he should of lost his career, or have been beaten up on the stage, or lost whatever endorsements he should never have been given, he is being made 2010 Man of the Year. That is just bloody appaling and wrong. How sick can a tv program get? But what do you expect from a Jewish syndicated program? In the world of Jewish media, this behaviour is normal.

This 2009 incident really should have cost him his career. But, being that the media is owned by Jews, this act is being exempt from the necessary consequences and negative attention he should recieve. Conway is working for the only people who would endorse him in his white bashing media art. And that's the anti white agenda in the Jewish media. With his career in the junk music business, (which is also Jewish owned) he deserves and gets praised, and glorified as an idolized hero and becomes 2010 Man of the Year following an incident that should have ended his career for good.

At least Tiger got the negative attention and consequences he deserves. Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing conway in jail for some of his intolerable anti-white remarks he's dun on tv against our people. Even though they're not really a crime nor are they resonable grounds for arrest, they are still a hate crime, which is what these acts would be labeled instantaneously if a White person committed them against blacks in our society.

Last Online
    Sunday, January 9th, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Nordic/Germanic/Celtic/Hiberno/Eireannach
    Ancestry
    Germany/Norway/Denmark/Gaul/Hibernia/Ireland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    free!
    Occupation
    Artizan
    Politics
    Republican
    Religion
    Atheist/Existentialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    This video should be banned!

Such chauvinistic violent pop thrash should not be peddled as entertainment!

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:52 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Vest-Agder Vest-Agder
    In a steady relationship
    Politics
    Nationalist, yet hater of none
    Religion
    Love for Åsatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I see some people has mentioned blacks killing white girls in that video on youtube. They get told to shut up.

A lot of morons out there -_-

Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2011 @ 01:19 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadwallon View Post
    A number of us don't stand it, those who do stand and thus support it are brainwashed twats
    Are Americans saying "twat" now?

Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 05:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress Germania View Post
    Are Englishmen opposed to Americans saying "twat" now?
    There are plenty of Americanisms I would be more than happy to let you borrow for just the right occasion.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I don't understand why people have so little taste nowadays. I went on YouTube to look at the comments and ratings for his atrocity of a video, and saw that he's getting thumbs up 99.999% of the time!!! Why didn't people boycott his products after the comments he made about Whites, and/or what he did to poor Taylor Swift during the awards? These negroid celebrities never fail to amaze me. Remember that turd Chris Brown who nearly killed his girlfriend Rihanna? Well, people are falling head over heals for his new "album", and who could forget R. Kelly, the gangster rapper who fucqs 12-year olds, people turn a blind eye, he gets exculpated by the corrupt court system, and now, he and all these other turds are as famous as ever. And then there's OJ Simpson, Koby Bryant, and others who prove that being a black celebrity is a a really great career choice for a black criminal.

Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 11:14 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Belgium
    Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Some comments in this thread reminded me; There is a video game series called Resident Evil. In Resident Evil 4, pretty much ALL of the zombies (The game is an action/horror about zombies) in the game were white. A large majority were Spanish. Resident Evil 5 is set in Africa somewhere, so of course, based on the location, a huge majority of the zombies in this game are negroid. No one even whispered a thing about the Spanish peoples being killed, but as soon as the TRAILER for RE5 was released, there was an uproar. Some people say it is racist because the player plays as a white male, and killing negroids. (this is stupid, because somewhere in the video game, there is a part where there is a negroid killing other negroids...)

The same reaction would happen, if we were to create a film clip of our own, showing Europeans killing negroes. It is sick and disgusting.

Mainstream rap, hip hop and pop etc is all used by the jews as a conversion tool, anyway. An interesting thing is, the beat the Ancient Egyptians are said to have used to keep the slaves in a slave mind-set while they built the pyramids (assuming the great pyramids were even built by humans) is used today, and where do you hear it? You guessed it. Mainstream rap, hip-hop, dance etc.

The jews have taken control of almost everything, but even the smallest stone can tumble a giant!
    Last edited by Johann Landsersen; Tuesday, January 4th, 2011 at 04:36 PM. Reason: incorrect word

Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2011 @ 01:19 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    There is no doubt kanye west is a black nationalist.

It was kanye west who snatched the microphone from country & western singer Taylor Swift's hand, like a Gibralter ape, as she was giving her acceptance speech for an award. This was absolutely unbelievable, and I'm happy to say his career has never recovered from it:

Taylor Swift

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 @ 03:56 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress Germania View Post
    We use it as a term for someone who's being a complete vag. Twat, vag, puss, etc... So yes we say twat from time to time, is there something wrong with that?
    Lineage migration - Hatfield, Yorkshire, England ->Stainforth, Yorkshire, England ->Whitgift, Yorkshire, England->Blacktoft, Yorkshire, England->Mecklenburg County, Virginia ->Rutherford County, North Carolina ->Overton County, Tennessee.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast