Politics
    The Inquisitive party
    Religion
    Pessimist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    My uncle in high school had a polish woman as teacher.And she constantly tried to sabotage any academic effort he put forth.Her name was Ms Woloski or something along those lines.

Providence Planter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Anglo
    Subrace
    Nordic
    Y-DNA
    R1A-BY30613
    mtDNA
    U8B-K2A5A1
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Blacksmith
    Politics
    Anti-Federalist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Boo-freaking-hoo. What about the Revolution, War of 1812 and Civil War? "Fifty-four Forty or Fight?" How about the Trent Affair? The Hawaiian Revolution? So many instances of Angle on Angle conflict existed to contrast with the poor little German "majority", who blame everything on the Jew and whine that we aren't sensitive enough to their imagined plights of universal import. Those who believe in and practice social Darwinism have no right to blame anybody but themselves when they lose.

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 05:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    I once interviewed a WWII vet for a historical project. The man had a Scandinavian surname and told me he was of Norse & German descent. Anyways, he and his friend started off talking about normal military topics and then switched to bragging about doing utterly humiliating and brutal things to Germans after WWII had ended (he was a military policeman). Including:

>Forcing German women to perform sexual favors for food.
    >Beating German men and chasing them around for sport.

What was disturbing was that this man was obviously convinced there was nothing wrong with this behavior and you could tell he enjoyed it. And he was also very upfront about being part-German.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Friday, June 14th, 2019 @ 05:18 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Ethno-Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    214 Posts
    I wouldn't be surprised if some German-Americans of that era were extra harsh to the Germans as a way to prove that they weren't 'one of the bad ones.'

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J.Yaxley For This Useful Post:

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    OY VEY! It's antisemitic for goyim to care for their own blood!
    They believe in one "ISM," and you believe in a different "ISM."
    That's all that matters!
    NOW SHUT UP AND KILL EACH OTHER!!

[02-10, 17:07] Chlodovech: cats may have a reason for meowing too

[02-10, 17:08] renownedwolf: same reason as the missus then.. give me stuff/affection..though she doesnt need me to let her out in the garden for a poo..

[02-10, 17:09] Chlodovech: that's more than I can say of Thoreidar

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Yaxley View Post
    What was disturbing was that this man was obviously convinced there was nothing wrong with this behavior and you could tell he enjoyed it. And he was also very upfront about being part-German.
    That's one of Germans' greatest weakness. We assimilate to a point where descent and heritage dont matter anymore.

I wouldn't be surprised if some German-Americans of that era were extra harsh to the Germans as a way to prove that they weren't 'one of the bad ones.'
    Yes and no. It's "absolute loyalty". That he's an American (no qualifier) he had already "proven" to get into the army in the first place, and then the German does his job - unfortunately, whatever it might be.

The days of French occupied Rhineland going to war against Prussia and suddenly the Germans in the French army turn around and go after the French instead are long over.

Kin-loyalty grew weaker ever since the Roman empire, the nationalist rebirth in the 19th and 20th century was long overdue, and the racial worship teached by NS would have been the conclusion of that process, a conscious awakening, but as Himmler rightly understood, it would have taken at least two generations to really manifest. This of course never happened, and so the faith in the German people died with Hitler. If you ever wondered why next to nothing of NS was left in post-war Germany, there it is. And since the replacement "wasnt so bad" (see above, assimilation), it was more or less silently agreed upon that no one talks about it anymore.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, February 27th, 2020 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Kin-loyalty grew weaker ever since the Roman empire,
    Only in the regions dominated by the Center Party.

the nationalist rebirth in the 19th and 20th century was long overdue, and the racial worship teached by NS would have been the conclusion of that process, a conscious awakening, but as Himmler rightly understood, it would have taken at least two generations to really manifest.
    If the Hitler-Bormann diktate hasn't been too tampered with, then Hitler had also asserted that he had not enough time to raise the German youth in racial consciousness.

This of course never happened, and so the faith in the German people died with Hitler. If you ever wondered why next to nothing of NS was left in post-war Germany, there it is.
    NS was not based on personality alone. Hitler was just a receiver. Carl Jung wasn't precise about , but he made some good points. NS obviously did not suffer the same fate as Atenism.
    If their foundation is due only to the work of a strong personality or a leader who is man of genius, they will, in many cases, break up as soon the founder disappears; because, though great, he stood alone, but even after centuries the danger inherent in these separatist instincts I have spoken of, is not always completely overcome.
    This is the case with Fascism. Mussolini was the only one keeping it afloat. Today it's just an umbrella term to sweep dissidents and political enemies under, a meaningless word. The fact that even Goebbels derided fascism as a superficial thing speaks volumes.

The significance of a political philosopher does not depend on the practical success of the plans he lays down but rather on their absolute truth and the influence they exert on the progress of mankind.
    This is the case with NS. The Allies actually feared that Hitler's death would have been a catalyst for further German action and that he would pose a greater threat in death than in life.

Let me assure you that I am not a blindly devoted NS fanatic (like Savitri Devi). I have recognized that devotion absolutized by emotion can pave the way for all manner of atrocities and crimes. Rather, I made it a chief focus of my inquiry to ascertain whether Hitler's faith in the German people was misplaced and if his belief in a mission was a total delusion.

"Thank God the overwhelming mass of the German Volk has a finely attuned sense for who counts himself among the Volk and who distances himself from it."
    – To Otto Wagener

"Thank God, the German Volk, as I have come to know it in its mass of different individuals, is strong and thoroughly healthy."
    – November 8, 1943 speech

Up until the moment of his death, he considered the Germans to be thoroughly healthy and sound, pointing out how the Democratic/State Party was losing ground to the Marxists and had failed to secure the support of the real victims of the Weimar regime and 1918 revolution. The key point is that the Germans have not lost their contact with Nature and largely have their instinct for life intact. They are the most chthonic inhabitants of planet Earth. It's not for nothing that Hitler was compared with (and with whom he identified with) the Greek mythical figure Antaios.

That is why today they are the foremost target of immigration policies. If I were a Jew, I would recognize them as the peak of Western culture (and not merely Western civilization) and would single them out as the biggest threat on the planet. At present, most nationalists are in it for themselves, for their own nation's egotistic interests. Publicly they speak on the behalf of Germany, but go behind their backs and label them as "cucks", deride them as defeated "pussies", etc. Some even believe that it will be America or Russia which instead takes up the struggle against Jewry. They demonstrate they don't understand how nature's law of struggle works. They have completely missed Hitler's core teaching of a world minority.

They should realize that it doesn't matter how many Aryan states go under, as long as one of them survives to assume the mantle over the world's resources and keep the idealistic flames of the afterlife conception lit. The most competent and healthy nations should be prioritized. Nature does not concern herself with individual nations, but with the whole.

America comes off as a completely lost cause to me. It is at a severe monumental disadvantage in this fight against Jewry. It has a lack of almost every prerequisite for culture. Even if it did somehow manage to recover it's liberty, what would it become? The splitting mirror image. We can certainly expect the Alt-Right to become a second Jewry if they succeed in usurping American Jewry. Recall Nietzsche's maxim about becoming the enemy you fight. Hence, I do not mind if America must be sacrificed for the greater good. I do not consider it my home. It's why I identify as rootless and have never once identified with NS or nationalism, despite speaking up for it.

Last Online
    Monday, November 9th, 2020 @ 09:45 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Jutland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Schleswig-Holstein Schleswig-Holstein
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Family
    Widowed
    Politics
    cons. old fashion worker class
    Religion
    Philosophical Archaic Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts
    Several points I don't understand in your text :

1.) What speaks "volumes" : The rising Moon takes on growth and volume ...
    How much sentences would such "volume" of Goebbels have ?

2.) Where should have come the logistics , that would have supportet further German action after Hitler's death ?
    Was a new wonder weapon made of thin air in the making ?

3.) How about Hitler being an ordinary politicians , who sold words , who he guessed , the audience
    would like to hear ?

Today , there are queues in the early morning hours before Doctors's offices in Germany ,
    indicating , that the unhealthy Germans survived the Second World War , and most of the best
    genetics were wiped out .

4.) What is the "core teaching of a world minority" ?

5.) What are Aryan states ? Iran , Indo-India , Tibet , Nepal ?

6.) What is Jewry ?

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    The fact that even Goebbels derided fascism as a superficial thing speaks volumes.

This is the case with NS. The Allies actually feared that Hitler's death would have been a catalyst for further German action and that he would pose a greater threat in death than in life.

"Thank God, the German Volk, as I have come to know it in its mass of different individuals, is strong and thoroughly healthy."
    – November 8, 1943 speech

Up until the moment of his death, he considered the Germans to be thoroughly healthy and sound, ...

They have completely missed Hitler's core teaching of a world minority.

They should realize that it doesn't matter how many Aryan states go under, ...

America comes off as a completely lost cause to me. It is at a severe monumental disadvantage in this fight against Jewry.
    Mk 10:18 What do you call me a good master, no-one is good .

Gylfaginning 1.39 But on wine alone Odin in arms renowned Forever lives.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, February 27th, 2020 @ 08:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Hitlerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Uwe Jens Lornsen View Post
    Several points I don't understand in your text :

1.) What speaks "volumes" : The rising Moon takes on growth and volume ...
    How much sentences would such "volume" of Goebbels have ?

2.) Where should have come the logistics , that would have supportet further German action after Hitler's death ?
    Was a new wonder weapon made of thin air in the making ?

3.) How about Hitler being an ordinary politicians , who sold words , who he guessed , the audience
    would like to hear ?

Today , there are queues in the early morning hours before Doctors's offices in Germany ,
    indicating , that the unhealthy Germans survived the Second World War , and most of the best
    genetics were wiped out .

4.) What is the "core teaching of a world minority" ?

5.) What are Aryan states ? Iran , Indo-India , Tibet , Nepal ?

6.) What is Jewry ?
    1. In the context of his denunciation of fascism and in the context of his assessment of NS Germany's defeat, he reiterates notions found directly in Mein Kampf. He was a diehard loyalist just like Martin Bormann, which makes him a reliable source for everything NS-related.

2. True enough, logistics can play a role, i.e. overwhelming numbers, technological marvels. But there are historical examples of leaders winning against the odds. Is not Constantine an example from Christendom? Modern man overlooks the potential of willpower, conviction, boldness and daring, decisiveness, fighting spirit. That was the mistake of Oswald Spengler who wrote with a view to Germany's downfall.

According to Riefenstahl, by November 1944, most Germans no longer believed in the rumors about wonder weapons. They were, however, very concerned about the Morgenthau Plan.

3. It was reported by even Nizkor (holocaust apologist site) that it was not what Hitler said that interested Germans (they didn't understand most of it. Riefenstahl was even a friend with the famous Jewish journalist Manfred George and she shunned anti-Semitism), but the way he said it and the way he summarized his ideas. My sources for this include Traudl Junge and Gerda Bormann, I'm sure there's more out there.

Besides, an ordinary politician would have resorted to a script, without which they would be easily caught unaware, paralyzed in the spotlight. I know of at least one instance where this happened to president FDR. Prime minister Churchill shared his oratorical secrets with the Duchess of Windsor and it involved flashcards (like the ones used in schools). A modern example would be when Jordan Peterson was suddenly confronted with the Jewish question in one of his public talks. Hitler only switched to typed manuscripts after the war had begun since the world would be attentive to everything he put forth.

4. That's for the up and coming mental elite of this epoch to figure out for themselves. I'll give you a hint: Hitler frequently applied an analogy to himself, his party, the SS, and Germany; he compared all of these with a magnet, meant to attract the most competent, healthiest, ethical peoples from the Volk and push away all that did not belong to it. It was a type of natural selection, or election, applied to the community.

5. Aryan are the nations which bear the world's culture. The Germans, Japanese, Arabs, Indians, and Tibetans qualify for the Aryan status. These are also responsible for maintaining the afterlife outlook, although this is poorly handled in the Occident (due to Christianity supplanting Valhalla, Elysium, etc.) and in the Orient (due to pantheism denying the immortality of the soul and due to the gradual subversion of Buddhism, Hinduism, etc.). The Muslim's Jannah is still intact in the Middle East, a worthy conception, clearly defined, earthly and realistic. The Jewish conception is ambiguous and earthly, although unrealistic.

6. Jewry is a collection of individuals who identify with each other but have no nation of their own and subsequently no culture. This identification is absolutized through racial mixture. So I say Jewry is neither a religion nor a nation nor a race. Otto Weininger was the first modern Jew to separate from his Jewishness (a possibility in all individuals), or at least he attempted to.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Only in the regions dominated by the Center Party.
    I was referring to the 5th century onwards, when the original Roman Empire had ceased to exist.

After that tribes reformed, broke apart, wandered around, formed something "new", not rarely something that would later turn against the German people who had remained in the German territories. This happened already when Rome still existed, tribes that got enslaved once became 'loyal Romans' and stood against the tribes (and vise versa) that had refused to be enslaved. The "conglomerate tribe" Franks were made up of defected Frisians, Saxons and a handful other tribes, later and to this day the greatest enemy of Germany. Later, a huge chunk of Saxons and the entire tribe of "Angeln" conquered England, became the Anglo-Saxons and to this day (at least their govt) remain an enemy of Germany. There would be more examples of regrouped tribes, although not all of them became enemies of Germany.

And this is what I meant, kin-loyalty never really existed among the German tribes, this is something we had to learn, and we only learned it when the consciousness of a common Germanness grew along with the Norddeutsche Bund and Deutsche Bund. This culminated in the Reich foundation 1871 which was strongly desired and welcomed by the people. Before that, starting somewhen around 1800, early traces of the Blut und Boden idea (not yet an ideology) can be seen, and the idea florished in the German Reich. It is only then that we really develop a sense of common Germanness, although the 'tribal' structures remain to this day. The Völkische Bewegung also finds its roots in the Kaiser Reich, also Heathen movements. NS united most of the ideas and formed a political ideology from them. But NS had only 6 years without war to lay foundations, and what was built has been destroyed by the Allies and is smeared to this day.

It was not yet ingrained into a whole generation. Many believed in NS wholeheartedly, also beyond the war and the early years of occupation, but as always, we "assimilated" to the new situation, and so the fruits dried and died...
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

13. The Following User Says Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast