Ethnicity
    English
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where to Send Them?

I've been thinking about the non-white immigrant population in England especially. If one could expel them, to which European country would be ideal to ship them to? Say this would be the only option, ruling out others, would it not be "less harmful" to send them to a place that's already racially mixed? Greece, for example, Italy...Portugal...there a few options.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 28th, 2012 @ 02:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Ireland, England
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leak View Post
    I've been thinking about the non-white immigrant population in England especially. If one could expel them, to which European country would be ideal to ship them to? Say this would be the only option, ruling out others, would it not be "less harmful" to send them to a place that's already racially mixed? Greece, for example, Italy...Portugal...there a few options.
    How about out of Europe entirely? Why would you want to do otherwise? Why would those nations even accept England's non-white immigrants in the first place?

Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 06:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Nordish Preservationist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts
    Out of Europe entirely it would be unfair on the rest of Europe’s identity. Best place to go would be the non European land of their ancestors.

Last Online
    20 Hours Ago @ 01:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts
    It is important that we help Italy, Greece, and Portugal in the fight to remove the invaders from their lands as much as we would our own.
    They are suffering just as much as we are.

If we dump them off into other European countries that would certainly make them our enemies.
    The world already despises Germanics enough and the last thing we need is for other European countries to join in.

For the time being we need the Italians, Greeks, and Portuguese as much as they need us.
    Besides, it is just as abhorrent for me to think of Italy overrun with immigrants as much as it is to think of Germany being that way.

The only place to send them is back where they came from.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    469 Posts
    Repatriate them back to their ancestoral homeland. As for the mixed bloods, arrange transport to a third-party country where they could blend in, like Brazil. I hear Brazil has a blooming economy, they're just ripe for an influx of non-Europid migrants.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    West Prussia
    Ancestry
    From the roots of the Mountain.
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Occupation
    Student.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    What does it matter where they are sent.

In the end anyone who does not fully support your cause is an enemy who will have to be subdued. I would not listen to these pseudo moralists, the only right is what benefits your community.
    Life is a well of delight; but where the rabble also drink, there all fountains are poisoned.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Well seeing as Israel benefits from being included in the champions league amongst other things,i think they deserve them....im sure being a long suffering suppresed people themselves they will give a warm welcome to other outcasts.....not to mention the fact that jews living in other European countries love opening the floodgates to immigrants....im sure they can show us how to embrace these unwanted aliens and live alongside them in peace and harmony.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    680 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyAtkins
    ....im sure they can show us how to embrace these unwanted aliens and live alongside them in peace and harmony.
    Or how to deal with them properly

Israel to ‘Protect its Jewish nature’ by Building Concentration Camp for 10,000 African “Infiltrators”

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=137276

@ topic: serious, why should these unwanted immigrants be dumped in Europe? They've come from somewhere, which was not Europe, and they can go back there as well. Cant be our problem when their fatherlands dont want them anymore...
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 @ 10:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Those people who can be traced back to a specific country should be deported back to the country of their ancestors.

The mixed population doesn't have a single ancestral country, but they could be deported to the American continent (and to Australia) - it's already a hopeless mixed zone anway, so why not dump all mixed people there. Canada and the US alone already make up almost 20 mio km², a little more than Russia - plenty of space for everyone. And all the leftists europeans who miss their multiculturalism can be made to emigrate to America too.

Then all the small nations in Europe and Asia are there for the preservation of our distinct ethnicities and cultures, and all the multiculturalism lovers can congregate in America.

Unmixed european Americans who are preservationists can come back to Europe to compensate for some of the losses. Actually this should be their birthright, as long as they can prove that they're still fully european (fully germanic/celtic for the north).

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 08:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Family
    Having a longtime compani
    Politics
    red-brown-green
    Religion
    Pantheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    How about out of Europe entirely? Why would you want to do otherwise? Why would those nations even accept England's non-white immigrants in the first place
    Couldn't agree more!

I'm going to be honest with you, me and the missus are kindda addicted to 'A Place in the Sun' the estate agent show for people wanting to live abroad.

One of the main things that I think would attract me to places like Spain or France is that these people seem to be more closer to their culture and folk traditions than I think we are here in the UK, England especially.

I've seen shows about Spain where they go on about festivals for St Whatsisface and stuff like that, I'm not even Catholic but I'd love to go to things like that, we've lost that I think over here, so why pollute their cultures with the dross that's infested ours?

France should start by sending the illegal immigrants at the 'Jungle' type camps straight back and we should have a compassionate yet sensible policy of repatriation to countries that we give aid to.

Basically if they refuse to take these people and some of them will have specific skills to help them, then we just stop their aid... simple as. I'm sure they'll come around pretty soon to our way of thinking.

These people, like I said, who have specific skills and trades will then hopefully help train their people and hopefully stop the corruption in these countries and eventually make them less reliant on aid from hard working Brits.
    "Only through a re-integration of Humanity into the whole of Nature can our People be made stronger."

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast