Thread: Do YOUR Bit to Fight Totalitarianism in Sweden!

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Do YOUR Bit to Fight Totalitarianism in Sweden!

I hope the adminstrators of the forum approve of this minor bit of activism for Germanic interests, but it has come to my attention that the Red hooligans in Sweden are posting personal details and photos of their supposed enemies on the public internet. Now, I don't like the idea that people (including young women) are being held up as approved TARGETS for abuse and harrassment, and possibly worse, so I have written an email to the Swedish police.

I suggest others here do the same. Here is my letter, to which I welcome constructive criticism on the content;

Hello,
    I write to report the criminal violation of certain individuals; privacy rights, included in the content of this website; http://antifa.se/index.php

Photos, names, addresses and social security numbers are given, as for instance here;
    http://antifa.se/index.php?p=1&id=269

This amounts to incitement of attacks and harrassment against these people, including identity fraud. I hope action will be taken to limit the damage already done to the individuals' rights and personal safety, as well as prevent similar occuring in future.

Thankyou for your time,

It's highly likely that members of this very forum have been posted on the site, it should be pointed out. If you agree with Voltaire's "I abhor what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it", then make your opinions heard.

These criminals are clearly inviting their more thuggish element to make the lives of the persons posted a misery, and the 'justification' for this is purely the site owners' personal discretion, founded on god knows what sources. This is clearly a million miles away from any sort of civilised justice, no matter WHAT your opinions on the persons targetted, and their beliefs.

Please write your own letter, or copy mine and add your name, and send it to itbrott@rkp.police.se
    as well as to the local police forces whose addresses are given here;
    http://www.polisen.se/en/English/Con...wedish-Police/

The very LEAST we can do is at least make sure the police have some paperwork to fill in.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    228 Posts
    Not knowing enough about Swedish laws, I would how ever like to ask if there is a change that the persons listed on that page could drag those antifa people to court with even a moderate change of success? Would also be helpful in any letters written when one can refer to specific laws related to this affair.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Alas, this is the price we have to pay for being active --- this happens all the Germanic world over. Over at Thiazi, two Moderators were exposed as to their presumed public selves in such detail that national newspapers caught onto the smear campaign. Obviously, in Germany, this oft automatically carries legal proceedings.

But it happens for a reason. They don't publish the photographs, addresses and other details for no reason. People get "exposed" every day, in Germany also; the fact they consider us as such a great danger, and that the system supports these low-lives in this - that's all a sign that we're making progress. In that respect: As long as the pictures are good ones (and they are all presentable ones), let them have our addresses; eventually we'll have such structures that we have Nationalists & NS routinely employed by other Nationalists & NS, hence people's workplace can no longer be at risk either.

In the meantime, all we can do, because no police force or other part of the system will help us is: Keep up the good work, in the name of our folk.

Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    Not knowing enough about Swedish laws, I would how ever like to ask if there is a change that the persons listed on that page could drag those antifa people to court with even a moderate change of success? Would also be helpful in any letters written when one can refer to specific laws related to this affair.
    There is not much you can do. Most of the informations about a person, once you know their name can be found over pages such as www.118100.se and other phonebook registers: Address, marital status, telephone number. Probably where they started out, knowing from at least two that their pictures were plucked off Facebook (possibly also the case for the other five, explains the low resolution).

Social security number might be a different thing altogether, these are not so publically available --- then again, pretty easy to get ahold of them, the first six numbers are the birthdate; the other four are easily found out as you need to put them on virtually every other document, and anyone could pose as an employer wishing to know from the authorities that number.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, June 11th, 2016 @ 12:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    CM-Atlantidish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    By the way, I'm sorry if you've PMed me about this, but;

Sorry, you need 15 posts in order to be able to send [or even reply to] PMs.