Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Immigrants in Germany

Quote Originally Posted by marius
    I can't believe it... Is it really so bad? In fact, I do remember something. I do not know whether it was because we were Romanians or not, or blonds or less blonds, but Gypsies classmates we have used to attack us for getting money or stealing everything they could. If you would have tried kicking their asses, ok, you could have. But what expected you next was a gang of ten, "waiting to greet" you when you were going home... And it is true, they did not attack other Gypsies. But I thought this was only happening in Romania, which was not a country as organised as Germany is.
    But, at least Gypsies are officially Romanian citizens and they come around 1300s, even if they remain HIGHLY uncivilised.
    But again, this astonishes me to see this problem even worse in a country like Germany. But I don't think just hair dying would fool them. If they really want to attack somebody which do not belong to their race, they will surely do it.
    Haha, this teaming-up sounds familiar although Turks usually back down when seeing their own blood. If you did get in a fight and the authorities afterwards recognize you as a nationalist, you will have to prove that you didnīt provoke them in a xenophobic manner. Additionally these stinking immigrants get legal assistance in court while even your own private defense insurance (if you have one) refuses to help out in such cases.

Well, I do not think all emmigrants of Germany deserve the tone you address them to. I don't think Czechs, Poles, Hungarians, Romanians, Serbs, Croats and everything which is European deserve this "swarthy" title...
    I shit on non-Germanic immigrants. How do they dare to bring their problems to other cultures? How arrogant is it to bring Kebab and Paki shit-food to other countries and promote it as an enrichment while at the same time their families leeching of the welfare system?

Slavic immigrants are not much more popular than Turks. (for instance, I recently heard some rumours, that younger nationalists go to the German/Czech woodland-border to beat up and send home illegal Czechs).

Do you consider Gypsies fellow Romanians only because they live there since centuries? They are as non-european as the Jews are. You should have never let them in.

The Turkish and Yugoslawian immigrant workers in Germany were invited by the post-war Jew Government of the FRG for a limited time but they didnīt leave, on the contrary, they even called their family members to come over and stay. Now their offspring spits on soil wich is German since millenniums. Over 30% of prison inmates are foreigners.
    Have you ever been to Frankfurt am Main? Statistics say, in some years its citizens will be over 50% non-German. There already are schools wich only have 1 German child left. What a funny time this one child will have, especially when it is a girl.

But still this hedonist shit society celebrates its American plastic culture, despises us and even applauds the imprisonment of people who stand up and speak out.
    Our comrade Gerd Ittner recently was imprisoned for insulting the Government. http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=13530
    Tolerance is a proof of distrust in one's own ideals. Friedrich Nietzsche

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 8th, 2005 @ 03:45 PM
    Subrace
    Cro-Magnid/Dinarid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Politics
    Conservative Christian
    Religion
    Uniate, Greek-Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: Immigrants in Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Zyklop
    Haha, this teaming-up sounds familiar although Turks usually back down when seeing their own blood. If you did get in a fight and the authorities afterwards recognize you as a nationalist, you will have to prove that you didnīt provoke them in a xenophobic manner. Additionally these stinking immigrants get legal assistance in court while even your own private defense insurance (if you have one) refuses to help out in such cases.
    So, the system is anyway much more organised as the one in Romania. In Romania, after the signalling of a huge number of such aggressions, the schools are now guarded by two or three gendarmes. The scale is not the same, but anyway, if somebody has the bad chance to get in quarell with a Gypsie whose family are between the Gypsies' Mafia, there is an important chance much bigger scandal to get out. And anyway, the gendarmes are near the school. That kid or those kids who defended themselves in front of Gypsies will have to go back home, so he may get in trouble. Anyway, till now, there are very rare or absent attacks to adult persons coming to protect their children. The Gypsies would not like a very big scandal to get out, since we do not have such an anti-xenophob legislation as Germany seems to have. And they would not like to attract the hate of all Romanians from a community, cause things could sort out bad for them.

I shit on non-Germanic immigrants. How do they dare to bring their problems to other cultures? How arrogant is it to bring Kebab and Paki shit-food to other countries
    Well, perhaps this is not a real problem, nor a good example. We were talking much serious things. Bringing food in, it's not good...

and promote it as an enrichment while at the same time their families leeching of the welfare system?
    Well, it is true. In Romania, they use to give small schoolarships or social assistence money to many children. Who is the first in the rows, waiting for these money? Did you guess? The Gypsies.... And they are very very tough, always getting in front of the Romanians, basing on the fact the Romanians won't have any courage to do them something, since the quarell is not too big.

Slavic immigrants are not much more popular than Turks. (for instance, I recently heard some rumours, that younger nationalists go to the German/Czech woodland-border to beat up and send home illegal Czechs).
    Perhaps this is too much. Arriving in attacking fellow white people, only because they have not the same ethnic origins as someone has, is not an idea which I accept or tolerate. This would mean that us Romanians should beat the hell out of every European nationality we have: Hungarians, Germans, Russians, etc. No, I do not agree to such practices. This is my humble oppinion.

Do you consider Gypsies fellow Romanians only because they live there since centuries? They are as non-european as the Jews are. You should have never let them in.
    Well, this was not quite the decision of Romanians. Let's get back in time. Around 1300s there were only peasants and noble people. Agree? Ok. Well, they needed slaves to work their lands, so they brought Gypsies. This state of slavery was maintained till 1860s. After that, they were freed, but nobody cared about them. So, they got many and they become a problem, not being able to integrate the Romanian society. The communists did a very big error, getting in good positions some Gypsies (because they put in jail the old elite) and they even if became more social, they still kept their "tricky" way of thinking.

The situation was somehow simmilar in Germany with the "import" of cheap workers for the rebuilding of Germany after WWII.

The Turkish and Yugoslawian immigrant workers in Germany were invited by the post-war Jew Government of the FRG for a limited time but they didnīt leave, on the contrary, they even called their family members to come over and stay. Now their offspring spits on soil wich is German since millenniums.
    It's not quite a thing of Jewish governments. The Middle-Age Romanian nobles were not Jewish and they still "imported" Gypsies. The problem is that nobody cared about the evolution of these types of communities and over their future possible influences over the social life of a country. Let's say, the people were not so evoluated around 1300s, but to do the same thing in 1950s, 650 years later... well, I have no comments on this. If Western Europe would have ever given some moments to understand the problems and the society in Romania and another Eastern European countries, perhaps they would have never committed such errors. But of course, the arrogance never left them to do this. You will say I am a xenophobic person, but I am not.

Over 30% of prison inmates are foreigners.
    Only? That's good news. In Romania around 70%-75% are Gypsies. We need new prisons, we have no money, they go often outside the country, they do a bad image...etc. Et voilā, the chain of discreditation of Romania.

Have you ever been to Frankfurt am Main? Statistics say, in some years its citizens will be over 50% non-German. There already are schools wich only have 1 German child left. What a funny time this one child will have, especially when it is a girl.
    No, I have never visited that area, I know rather Bayern/Bavaria and region of Aachen/Aix-la-Chappélle. But, I almost cannot believe what you said, perhaps there are entire neighbourhoods with this... Well, you are the victims of your own success in Western Europe, it seems...

But still this hedonist shit society celebrates its American plastic culture, despises us and even applauds the imprisonment of people who stand up and speak out.
    Our comrade Gerd Ittner recently was imprisoned for insulting the Government. http://www.forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=13530
    I see. Do you know what I noticed? A number of poorer Romanians, or which have low material conditions or even some excentric richer persons started to immitate Gypsies, thinking their behaviour as cool and successful. This is an astonishing phenomenon and you will surely and shortly live it in Germany, too. You will see that many Germans will think that such a behaviour is a good one, has its degree of success and they should do the same. The phenomenon is much important in Romania since very few normal behaviours have success, especially after 1989.

This is the society and we will have to live with it and try to avoid as much as possible, the bad things. Let's hope the more developed and richer countries like Germany will find the way for this, because in countries like Romania is very difficult, the politicians are too oriented on their own wealth.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post AW: Re: Immigrants in Germany

Perhaps this is too much. Arriving in attacking fellow white people, only because they have not the same ethnic origins as someone has, is not an idea which I accept or tolerate.
    There are no fellow white immigrants. If you come to my country other than as a tourist, you are using up our resources and diluting our culture. Self-supporting, isolated ethnic groups probably are tolerable but only when there is enough territory - wich isnīt the case in Germany and never has been.
    This is the society and we will have to live with it and try to avoid as much as possible, the bad things.
    No, we have to change it as soon as possible.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, September 5th, 2008 @ 06:36 AM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    California California
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

To me, European Cultural Preservation means preserving each and every European culture in its homeland, not in an Ethnologists notebook. Each European country should recognize its cultural uniqueness and strive to preserve it. Germany is a special case because it has been "invaded" by foreigners by design of the post-war occupying powers and post-war German goverments. Perhaps they feel this problem the worst.

Believe it or not, this is not an abstraction to me. We in Calfornia, are rapidly losing our cultural identity to illegal Mexican immigration. Official statistics say there are 8-12 million illegal immigrants in the USA. I have a flash, there are 12 million illegal immigrants in Los Angeles County alone. Unfortunately, we have no grass-roots "Auslaender raus" movement and no muscle-in-the-street even if we did.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Solar Wolff
    Germany is a special case because it has been "invaded" by foreigners by design of the post-war occupying powers and post-war German goverments. Perhaps they feel this problem the worst.
    I canīt understand how even the winners of WW2 fell to the multicultural idiocy. So many million Germans died to fight it off and the victorious countries voluntarily impose it on themselves?

Believe it or not, this is not an abstraction to me. We in Calfornia, are rapidly losing our cultural identity to illegal Mexican immigration. Official statistics say there are 8-12 million illegal immigrants in the USA. I have a flash, there are 12 million illegal immigrants in Los Angeles County alone. Unfortunately, we have no grass-roots "Auslaender raus" movement and no muscle-in-the-street even if we did.
    We had an "Ausländer raus" movement in the early 90īs, after the reunion of Germany when asylum homes were burnt down, but there really isnīt any movement over here anymore. There is a nationalist "scene" but this in itself only means stagnation.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Cro-Magnid/Dinarid
    Country
    Politics
    Conservative Christian
    Religion
    Uniate, Greek-Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So, I understand you want WAR with everybody, Zyklop...
    Let's say you would kill all the emmigrants in Germany, be it with or without German origins. What's next, because such a blood and death thirst cannot stop here, let's be serious.

I want you to remember, perhaps from the missed history classes, that Germany in WWII had also allied nations. You want to attack those nations, too, now? Is this the mentality of the Germany nationalists of these days? Well, I would not suggest you ever leave Germany not even as a tourist in this case. At least, if you do it, try not to expose your ideas to the host countries, you will risk at least to be expelled.

I understand that you are extremely angry for the acts on which Non-European nationals or originals are doing in Germany and I understand it, because, as I thrived to explain you (perhaps without any comprehension from your side) that I and us Romanians do live the same thing with the Gypsies. But from here, on going to the will of attacking any other emmigrant which perhaps contributes by his works to the raise of the level of German Science for example and HE HAS THE SAME CULTURE AS YOU DO, it IS A LONG WAY.

It is your governements and your and their arrogance who brought you to this situation. I told you, they should have looked over the situation of other countries, where centuries ago, Gypsies were imported as slaves and not to have it repeated again. Now, it is possible that the USA to really have wanted to pay a bill to Germany, by commanding the arrival of a lot of Oriental emmigrants. But again, from this point to as far as your post goes into, IT IS A LONG WAY.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So, I understand you want WAR with everybody, Zyklop...
    Let's say you would kill all the emmigrants in Germany, be it with or without German origins. What's next, because such a blood and death thirst cannot stop here, let's be serious.
    Is this a joke? I want to throw out immigrants of Germany and you feel your country insulted? Do you feel connected to them? Where one drops his hat is his home?
    (btw, "immigrants" with pure German origin are no immigrants).

I want you to remember, perhaps from the missed history classes, that Germany in WWII had also allied nations. You want to attack those nations, too, now?
    This might went offtopic but I donīt need to be taught about the history of my country and our oh so brave allies. My granduncle died in the defense battles of Romania, our allies couldnīt even defend their own home. Ironically, our only loyal friends up to the end were non-European.
    (btw, non-Germanic countries are just of little travel interest to me now, I have seen enough of them.)
    But from here, on going to the will of attacking any other emmigrant which perhaps contributes by his works to the raise of the level of German Science for example
    I wouldnīt trust a foreign scientist who claims to work for the welfare of his host state. When it comes to the crunch, his loyality lies by his own ethnicity.
    Look what the Jew Einstein did!
    Last edited by Zyklop; Saturday, June 26th, 2004 at 06:30 PM.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Cro-Magnid/Dinarid
    Country
    Politics
    Conservative Christian
    Religion
    Uniate, Greek-Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: AW: Re: Immigrants in Germany

Is this a joke? I want to throw out immigrants of Germany and you feel your country insulted? Do you feel connected to them? Where one drops his hat is his home?
    (btw, "immigrants" with pure German origin are no immigrants).
    Ok, perhaps I overreacted, but please stop the generalisations for the European immigrants. There are also Romanian emmigrants in Germany, which are there for a long time and they and their children don't even speak Romanian anymore. Anyway, this is the only difference between the Romanian and the German mentality. I am speaking about serious persons, not about some bandits.

This might went offtopic but I donīt need to be taught about the history of my country and our oh so brave allies. My granduncle died in the defense battles of Romania, our allies couldnīt even defend their own home. Ironically, our only loyal friends up to the end were non-European.
    (btw, non-Germanic countries are just of little travel interest to me now, I have seen enough of them.)
    This is not quite so. Romanians accepted the alliance of Germany, because they felt culturally closer to them than to the Allies. And second, perhaps you remember the Romanian Iron Guard. I know that our German allies were not also very loyal, since they gave to Hungary an important part of Romania, in 1942. And Romania was the most important oil producer and processer for Germany in those years. So, please don't speak like that about us. Because finally, they changed fronts, after dying in Russia next to Germans, it was of the pressure of Allies over the politicians and their promises that we were to have back the part given by Germany to Hungary. We did not know at that time the we were to be sold to Russians...

I wouldnīt trust a foreign scientist who claims to work for the welfare of his host state. When it comes to the crunch, his loyality lies by his own ethnicity.
    Look what the Jew Einstein did!
    It seems you only know about the top of the scientists, but they just used the work of many many others. You know, the world was not made in one day, neither important scientifical results obtained by only one scientists. So there are many others who really work hard and they work for the ones who pay them, at least this is how Romanians think, since they left their country, they are invited guests in another country. So, they behave for this situation. So, please stop generalising, if you do not know very well this Science world.

Last Online
    Monday, September 20th, 2010 @ 08:23 AM
    Subrace
    Eurasian ( Lappoid+? )
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    None.
    Politics
    Bolshevism/Eurasianism
    Religion
    Don't care
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re:Greek Immigrants in Germany

What about them?

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post AW: Re: AW: Re: Immigrants in Germany

Ok, perhaps I overreacted, but please stop the generalisations for the European immigrants. There are also Romanian emmigrants in Germany, which are there for a long time and they and their children don't even speak Romanian anymore.
    What do I care? They still are Romanians and always will be.
    Anyway, this is the only difference between the Romanian and the German mentality.
    Are you somehow a multiculturalist? Germans donīt have much in common with Romanians, neither historical nor cultural.

It seems you only know about the top of the scientists, but they just used the work of many many others. You know, the world was not made in one day, neither important scientifical results obtained by only one scientists. So there are many others who really work hard and they work for the ones who pay them, at least this is how Romanians think, since they left their country, they are invited guests in another country.
    Nomad mentality - as ungerman as it can get.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast