Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 69

Thread: Student Riots In London

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    velvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Gender
    Age
    47
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Posts
    5,000
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,502
    Thanked in
    692 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa
    They buy the world up and you say the medical-health care system in the US of A is not good enough because it is "not Capitalistic"? What kind of delusion must one have to come to that conclusion!
    Quoted for emphasis!



    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermann
    I have to agree with my fellow Americans here...
    Anybody who thinks their education is free has not been very well educated. They can pay through taxes or they can pay for their student loan.
    Paying through taxes would enable those with abilities, regardless of their family's wealth, to get education.

    Payment through loan (=life long enslavement) blocks out effectively those who have no money, regardless of abilities.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermann
    What these foolish students, like the Greeks, don't understand is that their government is broke. They don't have a choice but to massively cut spending.
    Their government is corrupt, because it is comprised of the people playing the game of "free market capitalist competition" to get there, regardless of their merits, abilities to lead, carry responsibility for their people or a sense for their people's needs and requirements, let alone ethics.

    Just look at your own election system. You have candidates who must invest several million dollars into their campaign. No money = no candidate, regardless of whether an individual has ability to lead or an understanding of the needs of a society. Their success is directly related to the amount of money they are able to waste in their campaign. And you're surprised that your politicians are corrupt and care more about the profit interests of big corporations than about the people, the nation or the future of both?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermann
    And entitlements such as education, medical care, and retirement pensions are what's killing them.
    Nope, it's foreign aid, corrupt and greedy politicians (see above) and greedy banks who transfer all wealth to their own pockets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermann
    They must cut one of these, and whichever one they choose to cut, it will cause protests.
    And rightly so, because common sense would tell every thinking human that this are the very wrong fields to save spendings. Beside that people do know very well where all their money goes to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermann
    Furthermore, the very act of getting the government out of the education business will cause the cost to go down. Nothing causes cost inflation quite like government subsidies.
    Only when your government is the corrupt, greedy bunch of "abhorrent monsters" Agrippa described, because then government is just another method to press the last Cent out of people that they havent yet thrown into the greedy mouths of them on the "free market capitalist competition" playground.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermann
    That is the problem with our medical system in the US... The majority of money spent on medicine here is spent by the government (hardly a capitalistic system), which causes it to be very expensive.
    What causes it to be expensive is the mechanism mentioned above. It's just another method - within the game of capitalist free market - to transfer every single Cent of money from the masses to the capitalists.

    A proper government health care, in a state system that provides infrastructure for social solidarity, this would make it cheap, everywhere available and effective. Because it doesnt need to look for methods to make more profit (after all, the benefit of health care is to provide health, not to generate profit).

    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermann
    Also, in a free market, only those who have the most to gain from their education, due to greater ability, greater interest in their field, and wiser choice of degree, will be able to muster the funds necessary to attend university, allowing resources to be more concentrated on those who will put them to the best use.
    What makes you think that "rich" people are automatically those who will also have clever kids?

    The truth is that academics dont breed, they have way over 50 percent of partnerships without children.

    While the clever, but for some reason poor kids will be effectively blocked from any form of higher education, because their parents cannot provide their living while they study, and because they are poor, the kids wont get a loan either.

    What this system does is effectively dumping down the overall standard of knowledge and education, because it prefers rich people, who often have no children at all, who on top arent necessarily clever, while it blocks out from any meaningful education (and we're also talking about the overall 'knowledge' of a society that directly defines their level of civilisation) all those who cannot effort education, but would have the mental abilities to do so.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ubermann
    In America, if you choose to study nuclear engineering, for instance, and you have the intellectual ability, you will not have to pay a dime for your education. But if you just want to go to college because it's a wonderful experience, and it will give you time to discover your true calling in life, then why should the rest of society pay for it? We'd be better off with lower taxes so that the more productive members of society can better afford their educations.
    Yeah, great, you have society of dump worker bees with some few nuclear physicists who blow up your country soon enough. Is this really what you want? An anthill of bred (and carefully maintained) stupidity with some nuclear plants who soon enough noone is able to maintain anymore (nuclear physicists dont maintain the plants, they only invent the next destructive method to generate more profit out of something that cannot be recycled or get rid off in any other way that is 'safe')?

    What about culture? What about society? What about "life"? Uneducated and kept dumb people do not maintain culture either, they dont maintain social structures, they dont maintain civilisation. Their limited (and intentionally kept limited) horizon only allows them to engage in basic survival, and this today is the cheap supermarket and the tv.

    It is exactly the kind of "human" the plutocratic oligarchs want, because their limited horizon will make sure that they only care about immediate wants and desires (in contrast to needs and requirements) and not about corrupt politicians, public affairs or anything else that goes beyond the supermarket latest super cheap offers.

    Good bye civilisation, welcome the one world government with no opposition and the new world order, where profit is the only thing that matters.

    Free market capitalism isnt only incompatible with nationalism, it is in the long run even incompatible with civilisation. This is a fragile construct that came about through the common effort of people, each according to their abilities. Today "money" is the defining factor of everything, there is no more values or higher goals, only "money" and "profit" (more money). Talents, skills and visions though are very immaterial and do not have a prize attached to them. But it is this what forms society and civilisation. Not money.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

    my signature

  2. #42
    Progressive Collectivist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Agrippa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Last Online
    Monday, January 31st, 2011 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Location
    Asgard
    Gender
    Politics
    Progressive Collectivist
    Religion
    Catholic
    Posts
    6,968
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBatty View Post
    I'll expand on this a little bit. The original Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 which took control of Russia and subsequently other territories in the region to eventually form the Soviet Union was sponsored and bankrolled out of London and New York. I believe that elements in Germany were involved as well but I'm not 100% sure about this point as it's been a while since I last researched the subject.
    The Germans were not involved in the spread of this ideology and its basic organisation in Russia, but during the 1st World War Germany helped the Bolsheviks to make their revolution, simply to kick out Russia of the Entente and eliminating a huge enemy on the Eastern front.

    In fact, if that would have worked out one year earlier, before the full scale American intervention, Germany would have won the war and could have dealt with the Bolsheviks later anyway, because both sides knew that this is a very shaky alliance for a short period of time only.

    Yet one has to add to the whole story, that the German intelligence and agents were often undermined by Plutocratic forces and sympathisers too!

    Even in the 2nd World War agents like Wilhelm Canaris were traitors working for the British Plutocracy.

    But during the 1st World War, in a monarchistic-bourgeois regime, the situation of infiltration was obviously much worse, one has just to mention the influence of the Warburg family - the same Warburg family which was involved in the foundation of the Federal Reserve System in the US of A!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Warburg

    That is why, if you want to save your people, you have to think beyond your limited scope in a country or state, think transnationally about systemic alternatives too, because THEY worked together over borders and systems ALL THE TIME and STILL DO, now even on a new level of worldwide control!

    We must fight for our people's future, but thinking about an even greater whole, because on your own, like Germany in two desperate wars, we all will fall and become the slaves of the Plutocratic Oligarchy!

    Stalin started assuming control of the USSR from just before Lenin's death. The original belief amongst the Bolshevik / Zionist mafia was that Stalin was going to be a useful sockpuppet rubberstamping the authority of the real rulers (them). It turned out that they miscalculated and that Stalin / Soviet Communism developed differently to what was intended in the original masterplan.
    Yes, the planned successor was the Jew Lev Davidovich Bronstein, also known as Leon Trotsky. It is typical that many modern Communists in the West think of him being "the real Communist" and Stalinism the failure, while dismissing the brutality of Lenin and Trotsky, which was even much more directly against the true Europeans.

    Of course, Stalin was a criminal monster, but Lenin and Trotsky weren't much better, just for the Jews...
    Magna Europa est patria nostra
    STOP GATS! STOP LIBERALISM!

  3. #43
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Irish, Norse.
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Location
    Fife, North East Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    In a relationship
    Occupation
    Checkout operator, Morrisons
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    499
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I am outright against these tuition fees.
    I live in Scotland, so they don't affect me directly. Yet.
    BUt the way I see it is, why make students pay an extortionate amount to get into the career that they want to?
    Why should British students, intelligent British students be made to pay to get into the University of their dreams?
    THe way I see it is that Universities will start turning away people who have more than enough qualifications for the course they want to get into on the basis of "not rich enough". How is that fair?
    I'm not willing to pay £9000. I don't have that kind of money. The only people who do are people who have parents who are Doctors or Dentists or Lawyers. People who make a lot of money.
    Higher Education should remain free to allow students a chance to make something of their lives.
    End of discussion.

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    RoyBatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, July 12th, 2021 @ 03:22 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Paleface
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Gender
    Occupation
    Arbeit Macht Frei
    Politics
    Rightwing / Socialist
    Posts
    2,442
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Related to the Milton Friedman theme discussed in this thread here you can watch Naomi Klein's The Shock Doctrine documentary which deals with the fallout of Friedman's & the US's policies around the world.



    The Shock Doctrine 1


    The Shock Doctrine 2


    The Shock Doctrine 3


    The Shock Doctrine 4


    The Shock Doctrine 5


    The Shock Doctrine 6

  5. #45
    Spenglerian
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Caledonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 26th, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland,England, Germany,Austria,Switzerland
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Sverige snart nog
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    RecyclingPlant / College Student
    Politics
    Socially Progressive Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist, Nihilist, And Mystic
    Posts
    2,432
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    There's the modern police state we've all come to love.
    National Socialism is the only salvation for Germanics and Europids everywhere. Capitalism, libertarianism, and communism is the enemy.

    National socialized collectivism must prevail over radical individualism.

  6. #46
    Spenglerian
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Caledonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 26th, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland,England, Germany,Austria,Switzerland
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Sverige snart nog
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    RecyclingPlant / College Student
    Politics
    Socially Progressive Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist, Nihilist, And Mystic
    Posts
    2,432
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Agrippa View Post
    Indeed. Bolshevism is an interesting thing though, because "the Communism in the East" was OPENLY Anti-European at the start, but then happened something which they didn't expect nor wanted, Stalin made it!

    Stalin was a mad and brutal guy, but he was NOT a puppet of the Plutocracy, nor the Jews!

    He had his own ideas and goals, which he tried to realise with determination.

    From that change, even though he failed completely on the longer run, the East became more independent from the Plutocratic Oligarchy in the City of London and New York than originally planned.

    Yet what we can see is that even the Soviet style Communism was still largely in the general Capitalist system, worked in a way like a huge corporation for the Financial Oligarchy in which the common people had no rights nor wealth, but worked all day long for many ressources and products being finally sold for nothing to the Plutocracy!

    It is interesting to note how Marxism has something like a "blind spot" if it is about Financial Capitalism, the character and creation of money!

    I wouldn't even go as far as saying Marx was just a conscious agent of the Plutocracy, but I would say that the Plutocracy in England knew very well why they supported Marxism and no other variant of Socialism!

    Because many other variants of Socialism, which developed at that time, might have been more nation-gentile friendly and probably even directed exactly against the Plutocracy and their mechanisms of power! Without distracting with all the negative ballast of the sick Marxist ideology.

    But again, you can say what you want, yet the Communist states were still more independent and free from the Plutocracy and that's the really eye opener:

    Cultural Marxism in the West was and is much more dangerous, unnatural and Anti-European than Communism in the East ever was for the existence of the European people and their biological and cultural survival!

    Compare with this thread about Cultural Marxism:
    http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=127191

    Especially in combination - what an absurdity - with "orthodox (Libertarian) Economics" = Neoliberalism.

    Since the Plutocracy was better off in the West obviously, they tried to keep the people down with some "presents", with a social policy and pseudo-moral.

    But only as long as Fascism, National Socialism and Communism were a real threat to their power, soon after the fall of the Iron Curtain, they began to dismantle all compromises they made with the people, to take away all the advertisments for their system and so, sooner or later, they want to bring down the people to their poor and helpless slave status by antagonistic propaganda with Anarchism for the rich (Libertarians) and Anarchism for the poor (Cultural Marxism).

    Both individualised, materialistic, corrupted and degenerated ideologies born out of the degeneration of Christian secular culture in the West, manipulated by certain elements which live among us.

    So the only good thing about Communism in Eastern Europe was that it virtually forced the Plutocracy in the West to act more social and allow just and reasonable measures of the state to prevent the worst excesses of Capitalism AT LEAST. But obviously, that time is over now...

    Now they see no real enemy, they just make up "fake enemies" with Muslims and Terrorism, just to pose a threat realistic enough for the common people to give up their freedoms and rights, to follow the corrupted "leaders" they bought and to be distracted from the real issues - among this real issues would be the fact, that without the Israeli policy and mass immigration of non-integrable foreigners, there would be no "Muslim problem" of the kind we have it now.

    So in the end, it all comes back to what they call "Liberal Democracy", but is in fact a Liberalcapitalist society which approaches the status of a Plutocratic Oligarchy in which the common people become the enslaved minions of the money aristocracy, which brought all people and whole states and nations in debt slavery!

    Like those poor students in Great Britain, early in their life, can't study any more or having to go deeply into debt - at best in their institutions and banks. Really a sinister game - even more so if you think about how corrupted scum-politicians talk about "the need to save" - a "cut budget", while still paying the banks for irresponsible fraud and paying the interest for their illegitimate fraud and selling public property and rights to the Plutocracy the same time!




    Gilbert Keith Chesterton (1874–1936), was a poet and essayist.

    In his work The End of the Armistice, Chesterton wrote:

    "both capitalism and communism rest on the same idea: a centralization of wealth which destroys private property."

    And in his work As I Was Saying, he wrote:

    "For communism is the child and heir of capitalism, and the son would still greatly resemble his father even if he had really killed him."

    He also wrotes:

    "Capitalism and Communism are so very nearly the same thing in ethical essence, that it would not be strange if they did take leaders from the same ethnological elements"

    This is not so astonishing from the viewpoint of Hegelian Dialectic. But maybe it's just that, like Feynman said, even in front of logical facts people don't "put two and two together".

    By the way a french humorist Coluche used to say : "Capitalism is the exploitation of man by man. Communism is the inverse."
    National Socialism is the only salvation for Germanics and Europids everywhere. Capitalism, libertarianism, and communism is the enemy.

    National socialized collectivism must prevail over radical individualism.

  7. #47
    Spenglerian
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Caledonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 26th, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland,England, Germany,Austria,Switzerland
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Sverige snart nog
    Gender
    Age
    34
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    RecyclingPlant / College Student
    Politics
    Socially Progressive Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist, Nihilist, And Mystic
    Posts
    2,432
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    20
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    To Roybatty:

    Don't let the German last name of Klein mislead you in that she is just another jewress. I found out a couple of months ago after researching her a bit.

    While I embrace any criticism of the academic Friedman being that he largely influenced internationalist free market capitalism in the last fifty to sixty years before his death not so long ago I'm suspect of Klein given her liberal tendencies.
    National Socialism is the only salvation for Germanics and Europids everywhere. Capitalism, libertarianism, and communism is the enemy.

    National socialized collectivism must prevail over radical individualism.

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    RoyBatty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Last Online
    Monday, July 12th, 2021 @ 03:22 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Paleface
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Gender
    Occupation
    Arbeit Macht Frei
    Politics
    Rightwing / Socialist
    Posts
    2,442
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    60
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaricLachlan View Post
    To Roybatty:

    Don't let the German last name of Klein mislead you in that she is just another jewress. I found out a couple of months ago after researching her a bit.

    While I embrace any criticism of the academic Friedman being that he largely influenced internationalist free market capitalism in the last fifty to sixty years before his death not so long ago I'm suspect of Klein given her liberal tendencies.
    Hi guys, I'm aware that she's Jewish. The maker of the film "From Freedom to Fascism" (Aaron Russo) is also Jewish. I should have pointed this out because understandably there will be some suspicion.

    Klein is leftist and liberal but in her defense I'd like to point out that not all "liberals" and "leftists" are the same or created equally in the same way that not all so-called "rightwingers" (for example NeoCons) are the same.

    She has a track record of being anti-globalist and anti "*Free Trade" (*Free Trade meaning ZOG's brand of bankster capitalism, globalisation, outsourcing, gunboat trade & diplomacy, wars for profit etc) and has written a number of books on the subject. She's effectively waging a struggle to expose the class war where the super rich & greedy conspire to defraud peoples and nations from their wealth and do it by clamping down on them through brutal measures.

    The super greedy and rich aren't all Jews either. It's a multinational club containing many of our own top crooks (aka famous politicians, elites and royalty) and even Arabs.

    I don't agree with all her views, I'm not claiming that everything in "Shock Doctrine" is necessarily spot on or accurate but there's a lot of information which is.

    There's little harm in watching it and learning from it, comparing info contained in it to other available sources (there are many on the topics discussed in the film and I know about some of them for example 1990's Russia) so if there are any questions / criticisms / disagreements please post them and we can discuss it.

    Don't write the film off simply because it was made by a Jew. Not every Jew is a crook although sadly in political and banking circles many are.

  9. #49
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Online
    Thursday, February 10th, 2011 @ 12:19 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England England
    Gender
    Posts
    480
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    They are not student riots, there are a small number of anarchists carrying out the trouble. The reason for the fees rise is the socialist New Labour government decided university was for everybody, not just the middle class, and allowed more people than ever to go to university. Student numbers went up, standards went down and there are now so many students in university that the government cannot pay for them all, hence the fees. So it was the socialists and anarchists themselves who are responsible for putting education out of reach.

    The BNP policy is to restore full grants for 'proper' academic subjects - then university would again be for the intelligent, instead of for the well off, as is the case now thanks to the best efforts of the socialist New Labour government.

  10. #50
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Irish, Norse.
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    Location
    Fife, North East Scotland
    Gender
    Family
    In a relationship
    Occupation
    Checkout operator, Morrisons
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Posts
    499
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress Germania View Post
    They are not student riots, there are a small number of anarchists carrying out the trouble. The reason for the fees rise is the socialist New Labour government decided university was for everybody, not just the middle class, and allowed more people than ever to go to university. Student numbers went up, standards went down and there are now so many students in university that the government cannot pay for them all, hence the fees. So it was the socialists and anarchists themselves who are responsible for putting education out of reach.

    The BNP policy is to restore full grants for 'proper' academic subjects - then university would again be for the intelligent, instead of for the well off, as is the case now thanks to the best efforts of the socialist New Labour government.
    And what, pray tell, merits as "proper academic subjects", hmmm?
    I want to go into Earth Science. I want to study volcanoes and earthquakes. A lot of people would not consider that as a "proper academic subject". I have friends who want to study music, art and drama at University. Again, a lot of people would not consider music, art or drama to be "proper academic subjects".
    What is academic? Maths? English? Science? There are a lot of students out there who failed miserably at school, who aren't "academic". Like me. I'm not academic, and I still want to make something of myself in this world.

    If academic means the subjects that makes most money, then you can forget it. I refuse to go into a subject that I don't want to do, and I don't care if it means that I'll make a lot of money. If you don't give students a chance to do what they want to, then the chances of them failing their course or leaving their course is higher.

    So do enlighten me as to what merits as a "proper academic subject". Please.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [VIDEO] Mob Rules - Survivalist Discusses the London Riots
    By MidgardPatriot in forum Self-Defense & the Art of War
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Sunday, April 1st, 2012, 10:46 PM
  2. Race, the Media and the 2011 London Riots
    By The Aesthete in forum England
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: Tuesday, November 8th, 2011, 03:55 PM
  3. Riots in Tottenham (North London)
    By SaxonPagan in forum England
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Sunday, August 7th, 2011, 04:49 PM
  4. London Riots Re. Student Tuition Fees
    By SaxonPagan in forum England
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Thursday, November 11th, 2010, 10:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •