Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should the Gita be Important to Europeans?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Post Re: Bhagavad-gita

Quote Originally Posted by Moody Lawless
    The Gita is important to European preservationists because it is part of the long Aryan tradition that flows back from modern Germanic philosophy back to the Greeks and beyond them to the Indo-Aryans.
    The Gita actually upholds caste [caste is 'varna',meaning 'colour'] - see verse 18, line 41;
    The caste system didn't work, they're all mixed.

Last Online
    Thursday, June 29th, 2006 @ 07:07 PM
    Subrace
    Irano-Afghan/Corded
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    The caste system didn't work, they're all mixed.
    Befor you claiming something in which sense they are mixed.
    And what castes and what tribes. Please some genetical facts!

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shapur
    Befor you claiming something in which sense they are mixed.
    And what castes and what tribes. Please some genetical facts!
    Don't be silly, you might as well believe all Mexicans are pure Med.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 24th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I must correct you; you said that the Gita has nothing in common with the European world, and that an adoption of it was a form of "denial".
    I asked you to explain that enigma, but you haven't.

I would say that the work of Savitri Devi alone [who found the Gita to be central to her Aryan mythos] would refute what you suggest to be the case;

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/hindudom.htm

The picture of 'Arjuna' is just an artist's impression of that warrior - that's all.
    In another thread, the Bible of Aryan Invasions thread I mean, you said I was showing my extreme bitterness against Europeans.

I find it unbelievable that the Geeta could inspire men of high intellect and wisdom as are the Europeans. I think of the unhistorical nature of the background which is given in the story of the Mahabharat. Mahabharat is a work of fiction and the perennial philosophy of the Geeta is as falacious as can be.

You didn't really understand a thing about it. There is no historical basis to provide the backdrop of events which the Geeta begins with. There is no truth in it, it is empty and as good as mere bubbles.

You like it because you find in it the God of Jesus Christ, you see Krishna as a prophet, to your inner core you listen to it as the second christian faith, which you can assign an 'Aryan' character because it will be home to you, and you successfully overcame a semitic faith.

While there are more people who "understand the truth".

It is completely natural. I can understand it well.

There is a spiritual emptiness, Europeans are quite unhappy with life, they are keen to acquire faith which they can relate to most.

They have also acquired a number of suicidal(killing a living being) ideas. They are gradually eating up their left over human nature. They have always been quite different from other humans on the planet, in their attitudes towards living.

Carnivores animals such as wolves have been an essential part of major European religions. There is a fascination in the European mind towards the wild where one can prey, even if on a fellow human, or even a brother.

Sagas and German Legends are replete with allusions to cannibalism. They were modified by christian theologists to save the ancestors of christianated Norseman from feelings of revulsion by their descendants.

Christianity tried to overcome characteristic cannibal instincts among europeans. But in early european christian centuries, Crusades might have seen some violent assaults on Muslims/Arabs by Europeans.

Here is a link:
    http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/clone.html
    Will post later!

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Post Re: Should the Gita be Important to Europeans?

I'm sorry to say this, Rahul, because I like you; but I feel that you are being awfully presumptuous here.

You say that I like the Geeta [or 'BhG'] because of its Christian flavour - possibly! - but this must be deeply subliminal!

Indeed, my ostensible interest in it is down to at least three things;

Its Aryan nature,
    Its anti-Christian message, and
    Its Nietzschean qualities.

Take these lines;

The destruction of our kindred means the destruction of the traditions of our ancient lineage, and when these are lost, unrighteousness will overrun our homes.
    When unrighteousness spreads, the women of the house begin to stray; when they lose their purity, disorder of the castes and adulteration of the stock follows.
    [BhG I 40-41]

The Geeta affirms the order of the castes and the importance of heredity.
    It also has an ethical philosophy very different to that of the Christian, and is more comparable to Nietzsche's Thus Spake Zarathustra than it is to the New Testament;

"For Arjuna [hero of the Geeta] and Zarathustar [hero of Nietzsche's TSZ], deliverence or redemption demand nothing less than a radical change of attitude, a wholesale acceptance of this world, without addition or subtraction.
    In sum, both Arjuna and Zarathustra need to learn how to 'deify' the world: Nietzsche through 'amor fati', or 'love of fate', and Arjuna through 'bhakti yoga', or the path of 'devotion' or love".
    [R. Benn, 'Nietzsche and the Bhagavad Gita']

While I agree that there is a spiritual lack amongst many Europeans and Westerners, that is not true for all of us.

I actually count spiritual STRIVING as a very high form of spirituality itself - and I am striving.

And you want to kick we strivers in the teeth!
    Good - we'll be stronger for that.

Cannibalism can be found in many areas of the world [including India] and in all phases of history;

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/ar...nnibalism.html

Of course, Savitri Devi, like her hero Adolf Hitler, was a vegetarian.

The caste system was inaugurated by the Aryans maybe some 4,000 years ago at least.
    That it still lives its racial mark on India after so long is remarkable [imagine the USA in 3,500 years time!].
    The system broke down due to its becoming over-complex, more than anything else.
    I believe we should always stick to the basic four varnas.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I'm sorry to say this, Rahul, because I like you; but I feel that you are being awfully presumptuous here.

You say that I like the Geeta [or 'BhG'] because of its Christian flavour - possibly! - but this must be deeply subliminal!

Indeed, my ostensible interest in it is down to at least three things;

Its Aryan nature,
    Its anti-Christian message, and
    Its Nietzschean qualities.

Take these lines;

The destruction of our kindred means the destruction of the traditions of our ancient lineage, and when these are lost, unrighteousness will overrun our homes.
    When unrighteousness spreads, the women of the house begin to stray; when they lose their purity, disorder of the castes and adulteration of the stock follows.
    [BhG I 40-41]
    The loss of purity came from the male side, as they took nonEuropean wives in plenty. Such is why higher castes are more Eastern European in male ancestry but more Mongoloid in female ancestry.

The caste system was inaugurated by the Aryans maybe some 4,000 years ago at least.
    That it still lives its racial mark on India after so long is remarkable [imagine the USA in 3,500 years time!].
    The system broke down due to its becoming over-complex, more than anything else.
    I believe we should always stick to the basic four varnas.
    It only left its mark in oppression and slavery, it did nothing for racial purity. Goes to show you that only complete separation can maintain racial purity.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Yes, I agree, but then this has the unfortunate effect of severing race from class.

One advantage of the caste system is that it makes the necessary social stratification [what we call 'class'] a racial thing.

In a true caste society, race is everything.

But by having a single mono-race separatist society, itself divided in classes [where the peasant differs little racially from a prince], you give rise to notions of communism and class war [perhaps such things derive from a breakdown of the caste system in the first place].

Where the caste system gives each race its assigned place in the strata, a black Chandala cannot PRETEND to be anything else because "his race is his uniform".
    But we have seen that in a mono-racial society, a Jew with pseudo-Aryan features can change his name and have power over real Aryans.

While I think what you advocate is probably the best for the present, it must have a strict anti-Semitic and anti-Communist policy to succeed.
    Unfortunately, having Aryans in the lower stratum, as the unemployed, the underclass etc., makes them turn to communistic ideas, and being Aryans they have the necessary will-to-power to effect such ideas.

I think that class is also a reality, like race, and so cannot be papered over in a mono-racial society with its implied equality.

Therefore, on the grand scale, a proper strict caste system [perhaps using futuristic gene therapy to make all cross-breeding impossible] is probably more Aryan in the long run as it enshrines ALL the functions of society [including class] within a racial necessity.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

Last Online
    Thursday, June 29th, 2006 @ 07:07 PM
    Subrace
    Irano-Afghan/Corded
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordhammer
    Don't be silly, you might as well believe all Mexicans are pure Med.
    Mexicans are a mixed nation. But I you can find there pure Caucasians.
    The same with Indians! So don`t write ALL!

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, January 24th, 2010 @ 10:00 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Spenglarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shapur
    Mexicans are a mixed nation. But I you can find there pure Caucasians.
    The same with Indians! So don`t write ALL!
    "India" is a generalised notion prevalent in the European/Western mind.

And they use it cleverly to build images and propagate it widely. They are quite agressive too. But there is nothing to worry about. A lie can not exist forever. A false idea burns out quicker than does the feeling which truth makes run through the blood.

The other poster speaks of the east european male ancestry failing in Northern Indian stock. He terms as mongol the maternal lineages. It is not Mongol, and you should go further down south to Punjab and UP regions to find the Asiatic(is it mongol?). Even this Asiatic Mt DNA is not sufficiently close to the Chinese Mongoloid race-type's maternal ancestry.

Simplistic or deceptive or even lying, this has generalised and presented a far fetched the idea of "India". Its basically laughable.

Honestly, I don't even need to speak to these hypocrites, they ought to be shown the mirror so that they can clearly see just how many varied male stocks have contributed to their own multiracial genetic character.

Here is a Y-Chromosomal Haplogroup Map of Europe, compared with the populations of South Asian Subcontinent and Middle East/North Afrika.

The Pakistani Kashmir is not the Kashmir Valley but the region west of Pir Panjal Range.

I come from this region, I speak the dialects(Boli) of this region, I look like a Potohari-Poonchhee. And I am proud that we have nothing to do with Europeans or any other equivalent race. Our people are the Sudhans, Purus/Parshos and Saraswats. Our Pahari Culture & heritage is understood only by us and we like being Potohari-Poonchhees, anything else is an insult.

Of course the English divided us and created a rift in the name of religion, but I know in my heart that we are one people, practising only different beliefs.

I have learnt this and more from my family, my father especially. He refused to shell positions of Pakistani Army which had Paharis in it, while he was leading a battery of the Indian Artillery.

He could never reconcile killing his own people and he chose not to. Well that's another story though.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul
    I come from this region, I speak the dialects(Boli) of this region, I look like a Potohari-Poonchhee. And I am proud that we have nothing to do with Europeans or any other equivalent race.
    And where do you live? Let's see if you're a hypocrite or not.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast