Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    The map I´ve posted isn´t 100% accurate (what Sigurd said) but this one is just more wrong. Slovakia, Poland, the Baltic states, Croatia, half of Romania, northern Serbia and even Western Ukraine(!) as "Central European" in cultural terms? Sorry, but that´s really inconsistent in many aspects.
    I guess they wanted to divide it as evenly as possible. Hungary was historically in alliance with Austria, and Poland/Czechoslovakia were historically under Austrian/German influence so it does make a little sense.

Last Online
    Wednesday, July 11th, 2018 @ 01:37 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Overijssel Overijssel
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Lay back down
    Politics
    Blut & Boden
    Religion
    Not sure anymore
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest King View Post
    I guess they wanted to divide it as evenly as possible. Hungary was historically in alliance with Austria, and Poland/Czechoslovakia were historically under Austrian/German influence so it does make a little sense.
    Indeed, like I said read the Mittel Europa text of Wikipedia I quoted in my post. This map in based on 19th century German political views.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Forest King View Post
    What are you talking about ?
    Both were non-entities in the 19th century. Both were (re-)created in 1918/19 by the Allies to create a "cordon sanitaire" around Germany. There never has been a Czech state, and the last Polish state was abolished in 1815.
    And do you know why?

I quote Encyclopedia Britannica 1911. I really like it alone from the reason that it was published before the great judeo-Freemasonic falsification of our presence and past in the sake of political propaganda took place.

The Congress Kingdom, 1813-186.3. - The Grand Duchy of Warsaw perished with the Grand Army in the retreat from Moscow in 1812. The Polish troops had taken a prominent part in the invasion of Russia, and their share in the plundering of Smolensk and of Moscow had intensified the racial hatred felt for them by the Russians. Those of them who survived or escaped the disasters of the retreat fled before the tsar's army and followed the fortunes of Napoleon in 1813 and 1814. The Russians occupied Warsaw on the 18th of February 1813 and overran the grand duchy, which thus came into their possession by conquest.
    http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/Poland
    The Polish state was abolished in 1815 by the Czar as punishment for the behavior of the Polish troops that supported Napoleon's campaign 1812. And the abolition of Poland in 1815 was agreed to by the Duke of Wellington and Britain. 1919 England had changed it's mind and now was in favor of a Polish state as big as possible.

I also learned from a recent documentary that the Polish extremists of plunderers of Moscow (1812) demanded to blow up the Kremlin and the
    St.Basil Cathedral which was build 1555–1561 by Ivan the Terrible as thanksgiving to the Church to commemorate his victory over the Tartars.

However Napoleon Bonaparte forbade this, in the greater good of mankind but also of the Poles them self. Imagine what would happen to them if they had done this. They would have faced an ordeal one wouldn't like to imagine, at the minimum Warsaw would have burned to the ground and 10.000s of Poles would have been deported to Siberia, if not worse.

Time jump into 1938: So do Poland or the Czech Republic (both just 20 years old) have "a right to exist" (Yeah, i am using this Israeli phrase) ? No, not in the mind of the German-Austrian Adolf Hitler, and certainly not if they are pro-British and hostile toward the Reich. And in case of Poland Stalin and Hitler agreed, namely that a pro-British Poland "has no right to exist at all."

Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    Czechoslovakia ceased to exist 1992. And Poland, Czech republic or Slovakia aren´t considered to be Northern Europe in Europe. They´re Eastern Europe like Russia or Ukraine.

Maybe a little map can help you:

Eastern Europe=red
    Northern Europe=blue
    Central Europe=light blue
    Southern Europe=green
    I prefer to post pre-WW2 maps as they show without words what REALLY happened.

In high resolution 2470 x 1582 pixel:
    http://www.anesi.com/rmap2.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12