Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I Found Out My Cousin is Dating a Slav

My cousin, a very beautiful White girl (Drew Barrymore meets Reese Witherspoon, with ginger hair and freckles) who turned 18 this past July went to live away at College and met a Polack named Marcin Wawssdfjkjkl(uugh), who somehow charmed her into a relationship... they are dating It's killing me because my cousin is almost pure Scottish-American, and I hate the thought of her genes being lost to some potato-faced polack, who most likely has Jewish, Armenian, Tatar, or even Turkish genes. I guess I should be thankful she didn't find some sort of pure Asian, Mexican, Negroid, or Hindu, but Purdue University has plenty of White American boys who would be perfect for her. How can I convince her to dump that (uuugh) and find herself a nice American boy without coming across as a racist?

I talked to her last week and alluded to the fact that he's a dirty immigrant, and she got kind of upset with me. How can I make things right with her, and convince her to find someone normal?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, May 9th, 2016 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German (7/16), Norvegian from Telemark (1/4), Irish (1/8), French (1/8), Flemish? (1/16)
    Subrace
    Alpine/Nordish/Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Minnesota Minnesota
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    German supremacist
    Religion
    Holy Bible
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Could be worse, my cousin dated and married an Asian... They even had a few children.. ACCH!

The Polack may not be perfect, but at least he's White.

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 15th, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Mostly old stock WASP with minor strains from French-Switzerland, Germany, and Italy
    Country
    State
    California California
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student/Gravestone work
    Politics
    Nationalist Conservative
    Religion
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Yes, it could be MUCH worse. I suggest seeing how this pans out, your sister may make the right choice... sorry if you end up with a little Germanoslav nephew.

You should ask him casually about his heritage, maybe he'll slip a little, "Yeah, I have a Jewish grandfather," or something.

EDIT: Your post is gone....

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 07:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Schubert View Post
    You should ask him casually about his heritage, maybe he'll slip a little, "Yeah, I have a Jewish grandfather," or something.

EDIT: Your post is gone....
    Sorry about that. For the record I wrote he has black gypsy/Jewish hair in my deleted post.

I would find it VERY difficult to have a conversation with him, for his sake, I hope we never meet, or he might end up with a broken ego if he's lucky/.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 4th, 2018 @ 03:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid/Atlantid
    Country
    Dominion of Canada Dominion of Canada
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Traditionalist
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    There is very little you can do in the way of coercion, and the best solution is to speak out and, if necessary, disown her. I had a cousin who married an Italian, and, to add insult to injury, embraced his Roman Catholicism. That side of my family is straight from England and Protestant (Anglican). I made an issue about it, and ended up breaking contact with that entire side of my family, as none of them could see a problem. If you are unable to stop it, then remove the traitor from your life.

Quote Originally Posted by wallflower View Post
    The Polack may not be perfect, but at least he's White.
    I would dispute that, but white or not, Slavs are a disgusting peasant race, and the tone of their skin is not a redeeming factor.

Last Online
    52 Minutes Ago @ 10:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest King View Post
    I talked to her last week and alluded to the fact that he's a dirty immigrant, and she got kind of upset with me. How can I make things right with her, and convince her to find someone normal?
    Is she not aware of your "racist" inclinations? I've become so used to interacting here at Skadi I often have to catch myself from speaking my true mind around people who definitely would take offense.

Your cousin probably thinks that he is just another White man like all the others and was probably bewildered to hear him described in such a way.
    Considering how trendy it is for girls these days to date outside their race she might find the relationship all the more alluring once she becomes fully aware of just how exotic his true ethnicity is. It is a sad fact that most young girls of our race feel they are expected to have an "open mind" about such things. Any attempt by you to intervene may backfire and cause her to be even more determined.

How does she feel about race-mixing with blacks? If she is opposed to it then to me that is a good sign that she can also be enlightened as to why dating a Slav is almost as bad. The tricky part is how to get her to understand this before she falls in love with this guy. Because once that happens she will fight to the death for him, even opposing those who care for her.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian
    Subrace
    Faelid/Batlid
    Country
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Well it depends, really I don't have issues with Poles, as half of Poland was German territory and in that region Germans and Poles are so mixed that it's hard to differentiate, now if he has non European ancestors, that is to be worrisome. I mean some Slavs look quite Germanic, now of course no substitute for the real thing, they can still blend quite well, examples follow.

Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadski View Post
    Well it depends, really I don't have issues with Poles, as half of Poland was German territory and in that region Germans and Poles are so mixed that it's hard to differentiate, now if he has non European ancestors, that is to be worrisome. I mean some Slavs look quite Germanic, now of course no substitute for the real thing, they can still blend quite well, examples follow
    I know what you are saying, and I have no problems with "Poles" either, my definition of that word is a White inhabitant of Poland (Baltid, or otherwise), it's just the bloody polacks I hate - the ugly, mongrelized, potato-faced mongolo-slavs. Yes, my friend, there are White Poles, just as there are White Russians, White Italians, White Portuguese, etc... but this guy is definitely not one to fall under that category.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Well I ended up meeting this Slav and he turned out to be tall and rather Noric looking, not as bad as I had imagined, anyway she's moved on now and is single again. Now, however, my distant family situation is infinitely worse... a distant cousin of mine just had a kid with a Japanese woman he met while studdying in Berlin! I'm literally sick to my stomach, I could not fall asleep for two hours last night. I had not spoken to him in 7 years, and I was aware of the fact that he went to college in Germany, but would have never imagined something like this could happen. His blond genes are lost forever.

Dating non-Germanic Whites aside, how do you deal with your relatives dating non-Whites??? I want to have a candid talk with him, I seriously want to castrate the bastard, as well as the solid urine "child" he made his chink girlfriend give birth to. As for her, I want her to get the hell out of Germany ASAP, together with that solid urine block she shat out.

Last Online
    Saturday, July 7th, 2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I think these issues have to be addressed beforehand with the people you care about. If you've never talked about it, then it's probably too late once they're already in love / in a relationship, and any interference would most likely just result in a dispute and in breaking contact with them.

Page 1 of 13 12345611 ... LastLast