rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

9/11 - Your Theories

Probably the same Ashkenazi jews who own the MSM and infest our universities. As the character of that vermin is known why would anyone believe them.

Their conspiracy theories like 9-11 or the Holocaust are so damn pathetic dumb and easy to disprove that the rest they say, f.ex. jewish IQ, is equally suspiciously rubbish to me. If you want to trust a snake then it reflects more on your own IQ.

In Germany we have a saying: Wer einmal luegt, dem glaubt man nicht, One who lies one time is not to be trusted. With Jews lieing constantly why would anybody trust them?

I am also pretty curious about your stance on german preservation while defending declared enemies of our aim.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    WW, what the "Truthers" are saying has not been disproved!

Some examples ...

* Tower 7 announced as having fallen 1/2 hour in advance.
    * The vertical collapse of the towers into their own footprint (demolition for sure!)
    * All those who heard very loud bangs coming from the basements
    * Hole in Pentagon barely wide enough for me to get my car through, never mind a passenger plane! No plane debris outside Pentagon either and CCTV footage from surrounding premises all confiscated!
    * Debris from WTC taken away straight afterwards (very fishy!) but they still managed to find those Arab passports somewhere in there - strange, eh? Some of those named as perpetrators have even turned up alive since!
    * Air Defences stood down DELIBERATELY (at least I hope so because if they can't protect NY from 4 passenger planes they'll never stop the Russians)
    * How did a few Arabs armed with little more than wire cutters take over 4 aircraft? You'd have thought at least one if not ALL attempts would have been foiled. Even I know that pilots can put a threatened plane into an immediate roll that would have knocked them all over.
    * No black box recordings ever released - this really says it all for me!!!!

BTW, I typed the above in approx. 3 minutes off the top of my head so there may be some "weak links" you will concentrate on, but that's okay because I could easily list another 50+ discrepancies. If choosing to reply, please keep it factual and free of emotion. This has been the ploy of the cover-up merchants for the past 10 years ... "we can't hold an enquiry it would be far too upsetting" This whole thing has become another Holocaust™ where any rational questions are drowned out by (fake) emotional reactions such as "how could you insult the victims?"

Not saying you'll do this of course, WW, I'm just saying what the usual tactics are to stifle the truth and yet despite this a majority of Americans now think there's something very wrong with the official version!

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    we've each told our sides so let's end this discussion here
    But we haven't

You just said you'd examined all the evidence and that there was NO TRUTH IN ALL THE THEORIES (your capitals and emphasis).

You provided no further details other than this, WW, and this is precisely the point I've been making on here for several days now! Myself and Ocko have backed up the claim we are making but you just said "there's no truth in this" and we get the usual "conspiracy theory" claims based on raw emotion but no facts!!!!

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

9/11 Your Theories.

Well i and somebody else just had our posts deletad from another thread for probably going off topic and discussing the 9/11 twin towers/WTC whatever you want to call it events.
    Anyway some interesting points have come out and i would like to hear what you think about the 9/11 events.

I was talking last week to a guy in Italy who was in the second tower that was hit on one of the lower floors,and he says he thought they were brought down by explosives.
    He said he heard a few earth shattering explosions that only people who were there have talked about,and he has never seen or heard on any documentry since.
    He told me it was as if the entire structure was being shaken by these dull bangs.
    The man in question is a commodoties broker and quite unmoved by the events and talked about it in a detatched manner,quite articulate and relates his experience in the affair without getting wotrked up or bursting into tears etc.I have known him for quite a while and he seems an honest enough guy.

As for the pentagon,well i would like to think that it is surrounded by all sorts of cctv night and day and that they should come up with something better than the shaky film they released.
    I mean the zapruda filming of the Kennedy assasination looks like Ben Hur compared to what the pentagon released of the strike.
    As for the eye witnesses....well i was on a beach in Sydney a few years back and a swimmer emerged from the sea shouting at the top of his lungs "Shark...shark".
    So the lifeguards got everyone out of the water and slowly and like an oil spill the rumors of a shark got bigger and bigger and then people started saying a shark had attacked a swimmer and the shark was five metres long etc etc.
    In the end the surf patrol guys fished out a three foot long dead dolphin.
    So much for eye witness accounts.

The plane that crashed into the open field in Pennsylvania.

I have seen a plane crash and saw the aftermath....and that hole in the ground doesnt look to me like an airliner came down there.
    The carnage and wreckage of a real aeroplane crash is horrific....and massive.

Thoughts...?

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    WTC 7

The report concluded that the building's collapse was due to the effects of the fires which burned for almost seven hours. The fatal blow to the building came when the 13th floor collapsed, weakening a critical steel support column that led to catastrophic failure, and extreme heat caused some steel beams to lose strength, causing further failures throughout the buildings until the entire structure succumbed. Also cited as a factor was the collapse of the nearby towers, which broke the city water main, leaving the sprinkler system in the bottom half of the building without water.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pentagon

There is a freeway near the Pentagon and guess what- there was rush hour bumper to bumper traffic with hundreds of eyewitnesses that saw the impact with their own eyes. In fact they've signed a petition saying that they saw a commercial airliner hit the Pentagon. Airplane debris including Flight 77's black boxes, the nose cone, landing gear, an airplane tire, the fuselage, and an intact cockpit seat were observed at the crash site. The remains of passengers from Flight 77 were found at the Pentagon crash site and their identities confirmed by DNA analysis.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pennsylvania

The flight impacted at 563 miles per hour (906 km/h) at a 40 degree nose-down, inverted attitude.[19] The impact left a crater eight to ten feet deep (c. 3 m), and 30 to 50 feet wide (c. 12 m).[57] All 44 people died. A fireball that witnesses said shot several hundred feet into the air after the jetliner crashed.

Why is the Pennsylvania crash different than any other plane crash you've ever seen? Because you've never seen one crash this fast before and pointed at such an extreme angle towards the ground.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynterwade View Post
    WTC 7

The report concluded that the building's collapse was due to the effects of the fires which burned for almost seven hours.
    The first ever high rise building to collapse because of fire damage...mmmm

The First Interstate Bank Building is a 62-story skyscraper in Los Angeles that suffered the worst high-rise fire in the city's history. From the late evening of May 4, 1988 through the early morning of the next day, 64 fire companies battled the blaze, which lasted for 3 1/2 hours. The fire caused extensive window breakage, which complicated firefighting efforts. Large flames jutted out of the building during the blaze. Firefighting efforts resulted in massive water damage to floors below the fire, and the fire gutted offices from the 12th to the 16th floor, and caused extensive smoke damage to floors above. The fire caused an estimated $200 million in direct property loss.
    It didnt fall.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Originally Posted by TommyAtkins
    It (First Interstate Bank Building) didnt fall.
    #1) The First Interstate Bank Building probably had a sprinkler system. While the WTC 7 didn't.

Also cited as a factor was the collapse of the nearby towers, which broke the city water main, leaving the sprinkler system in the bottom half of the (WTC 7) building without water.
    #2) Not to mention the firefighters in the First Interstate Bank Building,
    Firefighting efforts resulted in massive water damage to floors below the fire (in the First Interstate Bank Building), and the fire gutted offices from the 12th to the 16th floor, and caused extensive smoke damage to floors above.
    Conclusion- It isn't reasonable to compare the two buildings in the way you have because the situations are completely different in each.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,394 Posts
    Just found this topic and the beginning (with my opening post) looks a bit disjointed as it's been moved from another thread, but thanks to whoever did that

So, WW, what are these reports you're quoting then? If you're just repeating the "official" ones then they add little credibility to your case because the government will naturally bring out reports to corroborate its own story! You really haven't addressed any of the serious questions though, have you?

And there were some "eyewitnesses", you say? Are we seriously supposed to just accept this at face value whilst they confiscate all the CCTV footage and refuse to release the black box recordings containing the PROOF ... it's almost laughable!!!!

You also initially claimed to have spent dozens of hours examining all the evidence and that there was no doubt whatsoever about the events of 9/11, yet now you seem to be scratching round on the Internet for some stuff about sprinkler systems

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 10:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    There are so many WEIRD anomalies associated I don't even know where to begin, so I will list a few basics for now.
    The following have been culled from various sites:

The Pentagon

The Pentagon was left undefended until after being hit at 9:38:
    The Pentagon should be the best-defended building in the world.
    The Pentagon was hit more than 80 minutes into the attack.
    It is a mere 10 miles from Andrews Air Force Base.
    Cheney watched the attack plane approach from 50 miles out.
    The attack targeted Wedge 1 of Pentagon's west wing:
    Wedge 1 was sparsely occupied, nearing completion of renovation.
    Wedge 1 was the only one that had blast-hardened walls.
    The top brass was in the opposite side of the Pentagon.
    The alleged suicide pilots lacked the requisite piloting skills:
    The attack maneuver required extreme piloting skill.
    None of the alleged hijackers had flown jets.
    Hani Hanjour, alleged pilot of Flight 77, was a notoriously bad pilot.

Military's Non-Response

The official story posits a long series of improbable failures:
    The official timelines blame the FAA for inexplicably long delays in notifying the military, after originally claiming to have been notified sooner but without specific locations.
    Jets were not scrambled from nearest bases.
    Jets in the air were not vectored to intercept jetliners.
    According to NORAD and 9/11 Commission timelines, military jets flew at small fractions of their top speeds.
    Claims that hijacked jetliners couldn't be tracked contrasts with ability of the FAA to land over 4000 aircraft at different destinations in two hours.
    At least four simultaneous war game exercises were being conducted on 9/11/01:
    The NRO exercise involved a plane-crash-into-building scenario.
    Operations Vigilant Warrior and Vigilant Guardian used scenarios involving hijacked passenger planes.
    After presiding over the worst air defense failure in US history, the commander of NORAD, head of the Joint Chiefs, and Secretary of Defense were awarded with promotions and budget increases.

Total Collapse of WTC Building 7

Is the only case of total collapse of large steel-framed high-rise building blamed on fire.
    The collapse had all of the features of a controlled demolition implosion:
    It fell straight down with precise radial symmetry.
    Its rapid fall was within 10 percent of gravitational free-fall speed.
    It collapsed into a tidy rubble pile mostly within the block that the building occupied.

Total Destruction of the Twin Towers

Symmetry and thoroughness of destruction rules out natural processes.
    Dozens of firefighters described explosions and likened the falls of the Towers to controlled demolitions.
    Destruction exhibited main features of controlled demolitions:
    The destruction was total, leaving no parts of the Towers intact.
    The falls began precipitously after loud explosions were heard.
    Energetic jets of gas and dust emerged from the facade.
    Destruction was more thorough than conventional demolitions:
    The explosions of Towers were up to 800 feet in diameter.
    The rubble was shards of metal and dust.
    More than 1000 bodies were "vaporized".
    Extreme temperatures persisted in the rubble for three months.
    Dust contains residues of explosives:
    Abundant minute iron-rich spheroids match the structure and chemical composition of thermite by-products.
    Chips consistently found in samples are a nano-engineered thermitic material the the physical structure, chemical composition, and thermal behavior of a high-tech pyrotechnic with high explosive power.

Suppression and Destruction of Evidence

The World Trade Center steel was systematically destroyed:
    Controlled Demolition Inc's plan for recycling steel was submitted 11 days after the attack, and approved.
    Most of the steel was shipped to Asia for recycling.
    Investigators were barred from the crime scene, and saw little of the steel.
    Scores of videos from around Pentagon were confiscated and never released.
    The NTSB was not allowed to investigate crashes.

Overt Omissions in Official Reports

The 9/11 Commission made hundreds of glaring omissions:
    The Report makes no mention of Building 7.
    It called the structural cores of Twin Towers "hollow steel shaft[s]."
    It did not mention the privatization of the World Trade Center six weeks before the attack.
    NIST avoided the core issue of the 'collapses':
    It did not consider events beyond when the Towers were "poised for collapse."
    It did not demonstrate that computer models predicted "collapse initiation."
    NIST disingenuously evaded calls to test for explosive residues.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    If you're just repeating the "official" ones then they add little credibility to your case because the government will naturally bring out reports to corroborate its own story!
    I did all the research when I was younger and all the unofficial evidence I found pointed clearly to the official story as being true.

The holy grails in evidence that I would point to are...
    1) unbiased witness accounts,
    2) people who saw the pentagon crash from the freeway
    3) people who saw first hand the Pennsylvania crash
    4) phone calls from the hijacked airplanes
    5) photos of the pieces of airplane parts within the pentagon
    6) the DNA evidence of the passengers in the Pentagon
    7) unofficial engineer studies,
    8) Academic professionals who counter conspiracy theories
    9) A documentry on Fox News against conspiracy theories
    ..........the list goes on and on and is really massive.............

All of these are available on the internet, though they are usually hidden behind the conspiracy theorists articles and videos (who make money off it and spend some of it publicizing their stories to bring them ahead of the list I've given in the search engines).

yet now you seem to be scratching round on the Internet for some stuff about sprinkler systems
    I posted the information about the sprinkler system and firefighters because it disproves your argument that because both buildings are in a similar situation then WTC 7 shouldn't have fallen. I disproved your argument because the situation wasn't actually the same within the two buildings like you thought.

I am sorry but I don't have time to check every single one of your posts anymore- it would take me all day- I have too much homework today.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast