Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Genetic Implications of Incest

I hope this is the right place for this thread. I'm curious about the genetic implications of incest because I have some awkward romantic feelings for my half cousin. Say if we were to get married and have children what would be some of the risks?
    As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice - Adolf Hitler

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 4th, 2012 @ 10:15 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Subrace
    North Atlantid-Bruenn
    Country
    United States United States
    Politics
    Ethnocentric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Incest with a full first cousin carries a 4%+ chance of birth defect as opposed to the normal 2%+ from non-related people.

I have to ask though...are you fucking serious?

Last Online
    Friday, May 6th, 2011 @ 07:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian English and Swedish
    Ancestry
    Nowegian English father ,Swedish mother
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb

1. First of all it is illegal

2. We have millions of single white woman that are intelligent, funny and beautiful that deserve to find husbands and have children.

3. Your cousin might not like you and it might tore your family apart

Charles Darwin had 10 children with his cousin , However 3 of them died in early age.

Do research about Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom and her first cousin, Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha.
    They passed disease or something on, I am not sure what it is though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coupled_cousins

Inbreeding (reproduction between two related individuals) may also involve incest. Inbreeding leads to a higher proportion of congenital birth defects through an increase in the frequency of homozygotes.[49] The effects of this can diverge - recessive genes that produce birth defects could become more frequent, resulting in a higher rate potential of these defects while genes that do not code for birth defects can become increased within a population. The overall consequences of this divergence depends in part on the size of the population. In small populations, if children born with heritable birth defects die before they reproduce the ultimate effect of inbreeding will be to decrease the frequency of defective genes in the population with an overall decrease in the number of birth defect-causing genes over time. In larger populations it is more likely that large numbers of carriers will survive and mate, leading to more constant rates of birth defects.[50] A 1994 study found a mean excess mortality with inbreeding at the first cousin level of 4.4%.[51] At any rate,the degenerative effects of inbreeding will only be significantly fatal after two or more repeated incest cases, and that varies depending on the number and quality of inherited congenital disorders of which the family members may be carriers. A study of a group of 21 made up of brother-sister or father-daughter offspring found that 12 had abnormalities with 9 of which were classed as severe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest

You don't need to do it, lots of woman out there that want to find love.

We are not tiny and isolated population.
    We still have millions of single over 18/under 60 woman out there

There is a differance between finding a woman attractive and wanting to be with her.

Also dreams of incest could just mean something else

Incest is defined as sexual relations between two family members. In a society of blended families, this also includes step-parents and step-siblings. Ancient dream books contained no references to this taboo subject. Incest was not openly discussed in our society until approximately forty years ago. Although incest is still not a popular topic today, we have taken steps to face the reality that it does occur. We attempt to empower our children through education and help is available for victims. If you have been affected by incest and have recurring dreams, consider seeking professional help. As with rape, incest involves power and control. It is devastating to a child to be hurt by people who are supposed to love and protect them. Child sexual abuse violates trust and can be the primary cause of a multitude of problems that become lifelong issues for the victim.

Sexual dreams in adults are not as common as most believe and typically symbolize inner conflict. For men, dreaming of having sex with a daughter symbolically expresses a fear of secret sexual desires or problems relating to adult women. For a man to dream of incest with his mother may represent the desire he had for her as a little boy during his development. Freud termed this the Oedipus complex, occurring as a normal part of psychosexual development(phallic stage). At approximately the age of five and a half years, boys begin to identify with their fathers and likewise desired their mothers. In girls, Freud called this the Electra complex.

Dreaming of incest with brothers or sisters may symbolize a merging of the masculine and feminine aspects of the dreamer. Carl Jung termed these aspects the anima (female) and animus (male). He believed that we all have opposite gender aspects within our personalities and that to recognize and accept this promotes mental and emotional balance.

If you have experienced sexual abuse and find that dreams of this nature recur or are interfering with your sleep or emotional state, please seek professional counseling. Victims of abuse sometimes end up abusing someone else. If you are struggling with urges to act out these dreams in waking life, please seek help.
    http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art30023.asp

In legend and myth, incest among the gods and goddesses was an attempt to maintain the purity of the energy. Spiritually, therefore, when we dream of incest we are attempting to purify or keep clear our own power.

If this dream relates to real-life experiences with incest, then you need to seek professional advice or counseling. Dreaming of incestuous practices means erotic desires.

A dream of incest is a warning that you are contemplating some discreditable action; resist the temptation no matter how strong the pressure or how promising the proposition
    http://en.mimi.hu/dreams/incest.html

http://www.bestdatingsite.com.au/?gc...FQULbAodISJWQQ

So you should really try dating websites and get out and meet woman that are not part of your family.

or Travel- Europe, NZ, USA- Lots of single White woman.

http://www.nzdating.com/members/search.aspx?st=quick

There are about 72,670 female members age between 18-40 on NZ dating, they are not all white though but you should be able to get my point.

There are lots of single woman out there with out needed your cousin, mum, sister or grandma or daughter. There are millions of single white woman world wide.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trojanerikson View Post
    1. First of all it is illegal
    According to the wikipedia link you posted, it is only illegal in some American states and China

4. Charles Darwin had 10 children with his cousin , However 3 of them died in early age.
    What does this have to do with inbreeding? It was common place in his time that only half of your children would survive. (due to diseases which we now have vaccinations for)

If you have children with someone who is very genetically similar to you, then recessive genes that would cause weird mutations that normally wouldn't do anything could cause your children to have those mutations (since you would be so genetically similar that it would be likely you both had the gene)

Last Online
    Saturday, October 8th, 2011 @ 06:26 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglosaxon/Austro-Bavarian/Prussian
    Ancestry
    Germany, England and Austria
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    South Australia South Australia
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist/Pan-Germanist
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    If marrying your cousin is so wrong I'd think it would be illegal in more coutnires. But it is legal in most, if not all, of Europe, India Mexico, Canada and loads more countries. Some of you may be shocked that I would have feelings for my cousin but to you I say get off your high horse! This is way more common than you might think. She lives in another country and I met her for the first time when I was 13. It's not like I grew up with her so I never really felt like she was my cousin. She is a beautiful, sweet girl and I know for a fact that she has good blood! I don't know how she feels about me in a romantic sense but I am going to be very careful with this because I don't want this messing up family relationships.
    As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice - Adolf Hitler

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    I hope this is the right place for this thread. I'm curious about the genetic implications of incest because I have some awkward romantic feelings for my half cousin. Say if we were to get married and have children what would be some of the risks?
    Look at the arab and arab conquered lands, that is the result.

Last Online
    Friday, January 29th, 2021 @ 09:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    To completely remove any chance of genetic complications you need to have at least four degrees of separation.
    But seriously dude, don't do it. Even if you think you love her I highly doubt it'll make you or her happy; that's if she even reciprocates your feelings which is probably unlikely to say the least.

I have to suspect a troll here to be honest.

Last Online
    Saturday, March 7th, 2020 @ 01:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Austrian+Serbian
    Subrace
    Atlanto-Nordid
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Freiheit für Süd-Tirol
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    My mom went out with an Egyptian man who had previously been married and had a child with his half cousin. His child had a severe case of cerebral palsy. Chances are this was due to inter-familial breeding. It's clear you have not been socializing enough. Expand your horizons, you're young.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    This thread is going to be deleted just like the last one was, so I'm not going to put much effort into a post that won't last.

The negative effects of 'inbreeding' are grossly exaggerated for political reasons. A half first cousin is equivalent to a full second cousin (both share two out of eight great-grandparents with you). It's been the norm throughout history to mate with relatively close relatives (although not too close). Keep in mind our ancestors lived in tribes of just a few hundred for the majority of human existence.

While breeding with relatives does indeed carry a marginally higher chance of congenital defect, the chance pales in comparision to that of a child born to an older mother (which strangely is more socially acceptable). That fact alone shows that rationality doesn't guide the anti-inbreeding prejudice.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamar Fox For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamar Fox View Post
    This thread is going to be deleted just like the last one was, so I'm not going to put much effort into a post that won't last.

The negative effects of 'inbreeding' are grossly exaggerated for political reasons. A half first cousin is equivalent to a full second cousin (both share two out of eight great-grandparents with you). It's been the norm throughout history to mate with relatively close relatives (although not too close). Keep in mind our ancestors lived in tribes of just a few hundred for the majority of human existence.

While breeding with relatives does indeed carry a marginally higher chance of congenital defect, the chance pales in comparision to that of an older mother (which strangely is more socially acceptable). That fact alone shows that rationality doesn't guide the anti-inbreeding prejudice.
    So, do you come from inbreeding then, explains why you defend it.

Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast