Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    692 Posts
    You chose not to breed at all with your sexphobia

Look, those images are random fotos of freakish people, do you have proof that they are a result of inbreeding?

And you dont really want to claim that this obese monster with its cross-eyed disorder is anything "healthy", no?

You see, meanwhile we are enough individuals to have that choice to mate with "non-relatives". Noone forces you to marry your cousin. The point is that when you fall in love to her, and you both are healthy that there is no big problem either.

It becomes only a problem when the genes that are inherited through that are obviously defect already. It just says that defect people shouldnt breed at all to take their defect genes out of the genepool. Because otherwise you end up with an entire population having defects (and Muslims can have up to 4 wives, and each pops out 6-8 defect kids = 24-32, who then spread their genes into another generation = 144-256, next generation 864- 2048, next 5184-16384, next 31104-131072 and so on).

When you breed with defect genes, you will get more defect genes.

When you breed with healthy genes, you will get also healthy genes.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

2. The Following User Says Thank You to velvet For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    For example?
    Arabs suffer from one of the highest rates of genetic disease in the world, according to a research institute. Some 906 genetic disorders have been identified in Arabs and their descendants, reports the Centre for Arab Genomic Studies (CAGS), and about 200 of those are prevalent among Arabs in the GCC alone.

In the UAE, 241 disorders have been identified in Arab citizens and expatriates combined, making the incidence in this country the second-highest in the Arab world after Oman; 119 genetic disorders are specific to Emiratis. These figures are thought likely to rise, too, as researchers discover new disorders in the Arab world and record them in a database being developed by the CAGS.

Several common diseases in the UAE, Oman and Bahrain have reached epidemic levels - more than 100 cases per 100,000. They include thalassaemia (a blood disorder), diabetes, breast cancer and Down's syndrome. Less common genetic disorders in the Emirates include muscular dystrophy and kidney disease. About 63 per cent of the genetic conditions in Arab populations are due mostly to marriage between close relatives such as first cousins, clinically known as consanguinity.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-n...gene-disorders

It is estimated that at least 55% of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins.

British Pakistanis are 13 times more likely to have children with genetic disorders than the general population - they account for just over 3% of all births but have just under a third of all British children with such illnesses.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...ht/4442010.stm

It is about inbreeding, as is the topic of this thread, not about racemixing.
    People here say that inbreeding is used as a weapon to promote race mixing while in reality both are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    You chose not to breed at all with your sexphobia

Look, those images are random fotos of freakish people, do you have proof that they are a result of inbreeding?

And you dont really want to claim that this obese monster with its cross-eyed disorder is anything "healthy", no?
    Dind't you read anything ? i said I AM AGAINST BOTH.
    That mixed kid has the following things:
    He was found to be blind, having a condition known as septo-optic dysplasia, meaning that the development of his optic nerve was unpredictable. As he has matured, she has also discovered that he is on the autistic spectrum, gains weight easily, and finds walking difficult
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Autumn View Post

I chose the third option, no inbreeding and no race mixing, but thinking outside two options is very difficult for most humans
    You see, meanwhile we are enough individuals to have that choice to mate with "non-relatives". Noone forces you to marry your cousin. The point is that when you fall in love to her, and you both are healthy that there is no big problem either.
    This is the same shit muzzies say, i wonder, what is your opinion about father daughter, mother son, son daughter inbreeding.
    Last edited by Resist; Friday, November 12th, 2010 at 03:24 AM. Reason: personal comments.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    692 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Autumn
    This is the same shit muzzies say, i wonder, what is your opinion about father daughter, mother son, son daughter inbreeding.
    Dont you read anything? I answered this question already:

I do agree that inbreeding among siblings might not be a good idea, with first cousins the risk of genetic deformities is only insignificant (2 percent) higher than the "normal" risk in the population. With second or third grade cousins the risk is the same than in the rest of the population.
    Three posts above

Btw, it happens every now and then that perfectly healthy and unrelated parents end up with a Down's syndrome or other way retarded kid. Maybe we better stop breeding alltogether. Just in case, because these 2 percent risk really are too high to take.

Great idea, Dietsch. This way we will not only be outbred by 2050, but died out entirely...

And again, all the thread was about cousin marriages, noone talked about siblins or parents-children or other combinations of direct-relatives, only you freak out again.

Btw, there are cases of child abuse that end up with the daughter getting pregnant from their own fathers, even there the risk to have a retard is, dont know, about 10 percent (to the 2 percent risk in "normal" parenting), this still is no guaranty to get a retard. 90 percent of them are still normal.

And there this higher risk might be much more due to that those abused daughters have children with age 13, 14, or 15, because teen-births have by themselves a higher risk of disordered children.
    Last edited by Resist; Friday, November 12th, 2010 at 03:26 AM. Reason: quote.

my signature

Last Online
    Wednesday, March 31st, 2021 @ 12:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,448 Posts
    maybe you people should move to their lands and fuck your family, i wonder, what is your opinion about father daughter, mother son, son daughter inbreeding.
    I’m never keen on going to extreme degrees in order to demonstrate an argument and (in this instance) suddenly bringing mother/son and father/daughter relationships into it, which are both repugnant and totally illegal! Sure, they technically fall under the same “incest” definition but it’s a question of keeping things in proportion here.

In the same way, I suppose I could technically be called a "race mixer" because I once had a Welsh girlfriend, but certainly wouldn’t wish to be placed in the same category as a White person with a Jamaican girlfriend

I think it’s always best to apply common sense in such cases, rather than extending the logic until it leads to something absurd and/or offensive.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Btw, it happens every now and then that perfectly healthy and unrelated parents end up with a Down's syndrome or other way retarded kid. Maybe we better stop breeding alltogether. Just in case, because these 2 percent risk really are too high to take.

Great idea, Dietsch. This way we will not only be outbred by 2050, but died out entirely...
    So when are you going to have children then, the clock is ticking.

And again, all the thread was about cousin marriages, noone talked about siblins or parents-children or other combinations of direct-relatives, only you freak out again.

Btw, there are cases of child abuse that end up with the daughter getting pregnant from their own fathers, even there the risk to have a retard is, dont know, about 10 percent (to the 2 percent risk in "normal" parenting), this still is no guaranty to get a retard. 90 percent of them are still normal.

And there this higher risk might be much more due to that those abused daughters have children with age 13, 14, or 15, because teen-births have by themselves a higher risk of disordered children.
    It is like i am reading a left winged liberal forum, these days they are also not against inbreeding anymore.

Last Online
    Thursday, July 28th, 2011 @ 06:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish (basically)
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    About 63 per cent of the genetic conditions in Arab populations are due mostly to marriage between close relatives such as first cousins
    It has already been pointed out by myself and others that when cousin marriage is repeated in a lineage the chance of genetic defects in the offspring becomes much higher.

In much of the Muslim world cousin marriage is considered preferable, which means that cousins tend to be already related on multiple lines. So to compare this with a case in which cousins whose family has little or no prior history of it decide to marry could be misleading. The chance of having children with a genetic defect will not be high enough to be an issue.

I think we need to analyse this topic not just from a purely genetic and physical perspective, but also in terms of morality and whether it has an effect on society.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    692 Posts
    It is like i am reading a left winged liberal forum, these days they are also not against inbreeding anymore.
    Is this your entire "argument"?

You cant back up your opinion with facts, and so you revert to insulting, implying "left wing liberal" views and suggest that those who had a look into genetics and see the "risks" of "inbreeding" (in contrast to incest) between cousins as what they are - rather low to non-existent - to leave this site.

Where's the study on Europeans to support your view?

Arabs / Muslims have quite a collection of risk factors. They have:
    - often teen births (marriages with girls under 14 are not rare)
    - continued marriages between first cousins over generations
    - probably even marriages between children/grandchildren of the same father by different mothers through their multi-wives culture

This last thing, I would think, is the biggest factor for why Arabs have a high rate of defects, because de facto those "first cousins" are genetically more like brother/sister, and this continued over generations. In the light of their high fertility (see numbers in the previous post) it is no wonder that defects are so widespread.

my signature

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    If most people on this forum have nothing against inbreeding (acting like a bunch of retards) then i am leaving.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 @ 09:29 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Mainly Yorkshire
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Arabs suffer from one of the highest rates of genetic disease in the world, according to a research institute. Some 906 genetic disorders have been identified in Arabs and their descendants, reports the Centre for Arab Genomic Studies (CAGS), and about 200 of those are prevalent among Arabs in the GCC alone.

[...]

It is estimated that at least 55% of British Pakistanis are married to first cousins.

British Pakistanis are 13 times more likely to have children with genetic disorders than the general population - they account for just over 3% of all births but have just under a third of all British children with such illnesses.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...ht/4442010.stm

People here say that inbreeding is used as a weapon to promote race mixing while in reality both are bad.

Good scientific method demands that you compare the health of inbred Arabs with non-inbred Arabs before you compare Arabs with non-Arabs. This is called eliminating variables. 'Inbreeding' isn't the only variable that can account for differences in the health of various races. Sickle cell, for example, is more prevalent in sub-Saharans for two reasons: 1) the sub-Saharan population was the site of the original sickle cell mutation, and 2) environmental necessity (i.e. resistance to malaria) favoured the selection of the mutation. Neither of those have anything to do with Negroids being 'inbred' (although of course they are, like every other pure race).

If most people on this forum have nothing against inbreeding (acting like a bunch of retards) then i am leaving.
    No offence, but your one-sentence quips haven't exactly earned you the right to call other people retards.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Mating with your (half) cousin isn't incest. Incest is between directly related people or between those that are in the same paternal line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magni View Post
    Incest with a full first cousin carries a 4%+ chance of birth defect as opposed to the normal 2%+ from non-related people. I have to ask though...are you fucking serious?
    What are you basing your claim on? The first thing one needs to understand about the problem is that is not the mating of close relatives causing genetic deffects. The actual problem is that close relatives are more likely to share genetic on their chromosomes. The chromosomes are of course inherited (replicated) from your parents and if you i.e. procreate with your sister the chance is stronger that the same chromosome from a parent come together and if that has defects it will show in the offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by KasparHauser View Post
    I hope this is the right place for this thread. I'm curious about the genetic implications of incest because I have some awkward romantic feelings for my half cousin. Say if we were to get married and have children what would be some of the risks?
    The risks depend on how good the genetic material of your common ancestors are.

Several common diseases in the UAE, Oman and Bahrain have reached epidemic levels - more than 100 cases per 100,000. They include thalassaemia (a blood disorder), diabetes, breast cancer and Down's syndrome. Less common genetic disorders in the Emirates include muscular dystrophy and kidney disease. About 63 per cent of the genetic conditions in Arab populations are due mostly to marriage between close relatives such as first cousins, clinically known as consanguinity.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/arabs-bear-brunt-of-gene-disorders
    There the author shows that he doesn't know what he's talking about. The inbreeding isn't the cause, the presence of genetic defects is. Consanguinity may just work as an amplifier for that. If what is implied here would be true, Iceland and small island populations (where the gene pool is small and the propability of marriage with people that have common relatives/ancestors is high) like the Isle of Man, Polynesia or similar settings should be rife with "genetic conditions". They are generally not, at least not higher then usual. To the contrary many small populations strike me as quite healthy. If one finds rare genetic problems there, then this is due to initial presence in the gene pool and not due to inbreeding. Outbreeding also won't cure the genetic defect it would just increase the likelihood of not showing with the next generation, which still may carry that genetic problem.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast