NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Campers Attacked

Pretoria – A woman’s ear was nearly chopped off and her arm broken when she fought to protect her family from four men armed with a panga and pick handles. While Jackie Coomber, 38, was wrestling with the attackers, her wife, 37-year-old Tessa de Villiers, covered their sons, Anton de Villiers and Martin Matthee, both aged 13, with her body to protect them and keep them calm. The family from Brits were attacked while they were asleep in their tent at the Trans Magalies caravan park on Friday night. Coomber’s right ear had to be reattached after the attack. Doctors also operated on her broken right arm to repair the nerves in her hand. Some of her teeth were also knocked loose and her body is covered in bruises from all the beating she endured. De Villiers said they took the boys to go fishing at the caravan park on Friday. “I woke up at midnight when I heard the tent’s zip being opened.

Four men

“When I looked up, I saw four men in the tent. One of them had a panga and the other three had pick handles.” The men went straight for Coomber. “They told us to be quiet in English,” Coomber said. “I said they can take everything, but they started beating me while I was still lying on my back. “I kicked at them and the only thing that kept going through my mind was that I had to protect my family. “At least I managed to pay them back with a few nice kicks and a good beating. In the process, I even saved Tessa’s handbag,” Coomber said. “When Jackie collapsed next to me and everything went quiet, I ran to get help.” The family struggled for three days to report the incident to the police.

Police refused report

De Villiers said a police official who was also camping there called the police, but they never showed up. “Both the Brits police and the Hartbeespoort police refused to let me report the incident. At the Brits police station, a police official told me they don’t have any stationery, and that I can’t report the incident on behalf of Jackie - who was sedated at the time - anyway. I went to the Brits police station with a journalist from the local newspaper, the Brits Pos, on Monday. It was only then that they finally helped me. The police took Jackie’s statement that same afternoon,” De Villiers said.

Brigadier Mokhele Seboloki, station commander, earlier told Beeld they are investigating charges of armed robbery and attempted murder. The attackers fled with three cellphones and De Villiers’ car keys.

-www.news24.com

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...picks-20101102
    I do not condone their sexuality or type of family life, however I find this attack to be horrible. This just again proves that the South African police is not dependable, not responsible or to be trusted.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtroboer View Post
    While Jackie Coomber, 38, was wrestling with the attackers, her wife,.....
    I bet the attackers shat themselves when they saw two hippos come charging out of the tent.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 11th, 2012 @ 10:16 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch and German
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    State
    Natal Natal
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Germanic cultural preservation
    Religion
    Germanic heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It took courage to fight back against 4 apes with pangas. Too few people have that kind of guts these days. The police are often even more of a threat against civilians... South Africa is reverting to the stone age.

Last Online
    Saturday, April 14th, 2012 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Traveler
    Politics
    Far-Right
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Those beasts never evolved, you'll never see that kind of brutality outside Africa, not even in South America. It's a shame really, fucking hypocritical
    Niggers, they pleaded for the World Cup to be on his shitty uncivilized country so the white people could feed them by buying their cheap crap, yet they have hymns about killing Boers and shit like that; Apartheid reversed.
    Last edited by Stormraaf; Sunday, November 7th, 2010 at 09:40 PM. Reason: removed rule 2 violation