Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,402 Posts

Lightbulb "Operation Clean-Up" in Germanic Lands

Okay, I’ve posted this in the “England” section but it’s applicable to most other Germanic countries too. I was walking around my town centre earlier and thinking to myself that there are far too many foreigners in this (supposedly) English city of mine. Some are easy to spot and others less so, but at a rough estimate I’d say that 1 in 3 of the casual conversations I overheard were in a foreign tongue – many of them Eastern European - so that tells you the extent of this.

I then began fantasizing about some glorious day in the future when a Nationalist party gains power, but then a grey cloud appeared as I asked myself … where on Earth would they begin?? Is it really feasible to remove 30% of the population from certain towns? In some places there are even more! How could this be achieved?

I doubt I’m the only one to have thought this, but I seriously don’t think we can aspire to an all-White pre-WW2 population any longer. I believe groups such as the NF still believe in this (and I’m not criticizing them!) but I’m just asking - is it being realistic? I’m slowly coming round to thinking that we may have to revise our expectations downwards, unless anyone can convince me otherwise.

I hope I’m wrong and I don’t wish to sound defeatist, but could anyone tell me how you would begin to tackle the mammoth task of sending “home” (bearing in mind that some were born here!) all the foreigners? What would be the policy for tackling such issues as mixed marriages? And those that didn’t want to go – perhaps the majority – how could they be persuaded/coerced to do so?

I suppose we could recall the Army from those pointless Zionist wars and make use of them on the UK streets but it would still be a huge task even for them, bearing in mind you would have something akin to civil war and the “outsiders” would know their acquired territory well in most of the major cities. The task would be further complicated by many of our White liberals being on the opposing side – a number impossible to calculate but certainly not negligible!

And this is all assuming that work could begin on this project tomorrow – it would be immeasurably harder in 20/30 years from now! Does anyone know how we’d approach this because I really do not have a clue, other than resorting to such radical means as bombing parts of Bradford and Leicester, which I’m not sure would be practical!

Maybe there’s something I’ve overlooked here but it appears to me that something of Yugoslavian proportions would be necessary, and we all know how messy that one became! In fact, the situation is more complex in some respects than what happened over there but I'm open to suggestions on this.

Away you go .....

Last Online
    Monday, July 18th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Clean up Op.

The root cause of your problem is not the immigrants, they are but a symptom. The root cause of the problem lies in the application of the use of "Global Labor Arbitrage" and the desire by the Corporate community to drive wages and salaries to their minimal level in order to maximize their profit and hence wealth. Part of the problem also lies in the cozy situation in which the Business and Government relate. The Government eases Immigration requirements so that the Business Community can get the cheap labor it desires and demands.

So instead of targeting the Strawman (immigrants) you need too be targeting the Business and Government who have created the problem in the first place. If you don't, the problem is only going to get worse.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 06:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    161 Posts
    I can tell you how the ANC is going about this task in SA, however this is not what Germanics would do, we have too many moral complications and thus murdering and raping people does not come naturally to us.

I would temporarily sacrifice a city or two and move the foreigners there and leave them to their own devices while imposing strict regulations on the observation of "Western" culture, like not having more babies than you could feed, take them off State benefits and introduce a scheme whereby the immigrants are Taxed with well fair for their ilk, also force them to observe the educational practices of the country they have chosen to infest and do not allow the practice of foreign religions in proximity to the Natives...

Further I would increase social grants for native children including education and thus create an environment where Germanics can bear children with confidence and security. Subsidise fuel and staple food for the Natives while expecting the foreigners to pay their keep for the services they acquire from the natives such as the importation of food and energy.

Also the government must create a few strong state owned enterprises so that you can absorb the jobless part of the Native society so that they no longer receive grants for their laziness while limiting the amount of children one is allowed to bear and realistically rear on a set income, I could go on but you get the general idea.

To quote Horagalles:

Quote Originally Posted by Horagalles View Post
    In the end these would be secondary points anyway. The important point is that Afrikaners support their self-determination. Contrary to popular belief, having those that don't qualify for citizenship inside your territory isn't that big a problem. As long as you and those qualifying do make the rules and enforce. If the non-qualifying co-operate fine, nicely reduce their numbers. If they don't, that's just the pretext one is waiting for to remove them forcefully.

Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Last Online
    11 Minutes Ago @ 01:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    I have given this much thought Godwinson, and to be honest the only individual that has the power to make them leave would be allah itself.
    Of course we could manufacture an allah and somehow project its will onto the psyche of the invaders.
    But that would require endless billions to not only create a god but also for maintenance and upkeep as well.

We must convince their leaders that once Europe and America becomes filled to the brim with multi-culture that it will have no other place to go but BACK to muslim countries.
    The more people they send here the worse they are making it for their country of origin, since a spilling point is inevitable. That is what multi-culture was designed to do, which is overpopulate the host country to the brink of collapse and force its inhabitants to seek out new land, bringing with them the disease of multi-culture. That means that not only will muslims want to return to muslim countries but also ethnic Europeans as well, taking with them their mixed children. The fact that so many Europeans are converting to islam should be enough evidence to see the very obvious writing on the wall.
    If the muslim countries do not want their countries overrun (and they don't) then whose to say that multi-cult Europe will not try to invade and impose multi-culture? They must be convinced that with every muslim they allow to immigrate to Europe that will mean one less ethnic muslim they will have in the future.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    I hope I’m wrong and I don’t wish to sound defeatist, but could anyone tell me how you would begin to tackle the mammoth task of sending “home” (bearing in mind that some were born here!) all the foreigners?
    This would be a relatively large problem, however not our problem, is it? If we as Germanic countries repatriate people of let's say Polish origin, then it's their respective origin countries' duty to re-integrate them into society. That some were born in our countries is a lesser problem.

We as Germans managed to integrate fully into our society the hundreds of thousands, and actually millions, of Germans who had to flee westwards, and here we were talking of communities that existed for several hundred years with their own very vibrant regional culture. Perhaps there'll be something like "England Poles" back in Poland at some point, don't matter? They're Polacks, that's where they belong.

What would be the policy for tackling such issues as mixed marriages? And those that didn’t want to go – perhaps the majority – how could they be persuaded/coerced to do so?
    Mixed marriages are a major issue, but again not our problem. We only know that they don't belong here; if the non-indigenous partner's country isn't going to take them, they'll just have to find do themselves. I used to be awfully humane about this and say that we can't expect them to accept those we can't accept --- well, then, so what? They'll have to find a Robinson island somewhere then and settle there.

I suppose we could recall the Army from those pointless Zionist wars and make use of them on the UK streets but it would still be a huge task even for them, bearing in mind you would have something akin to civil war and the “outsiders” would know their acquired territory well in most of the major cities.
    Civil war might likely come anyway, we might only need to first manage to basically infiltrate every little corner of society to have "double-agents" in institutions like the army or the police.

The task would be further complicated by many of our White liberals being on the opposing side – a number impossible to calculate but certainly not negligible!
    Then let them go down in the flames. The more that perish in the civil war that aren't going to be useful to the building of a new order afterwards, the less we will have to bother with them afterwards. Our countries are hopelessly over-populated anyway, couple of million multi-cultists less might mean that our countries' soil is able to sustain the population again.

And this is all assuming that work could begin on this project tomorrow – it would be immeasurably harder in 20/30 years from now! Does anyone know how we’d approach this because I really do not have a clue, other than resorting to such radical means as bombing parts of Bradford and Leicester, which I’m not sure would be practical!
    We must start this project not tomorrow, but today. The project is called: Taking back power from within society --- get yourself involved in cultural clubs to get the ear of the people there; get yourself involved in helping your neighbours with your mastered profession to get their ear. There'll come the point when people'll feel uncomfortable admitting they're not Nationalists, that's the threshold we're aiming for; then we can go for civil war.

Maybe there’s something I’ve overlooked here but it appears to me that something of Yugoslavian proportions would be necessary, and we all know how messy that one became! In fact, the situation is more complex in some respects than what happened over there but I'm open to suggestions on this.
    Oh, situation is complex, but the best thing you can do to counter it is to have as many healthy children as possible. The worst fear of the system, the umvolkers and all our enemies --- healthy Nationalist children growing up to be a thorn in its side.

The only question is --- will we have enough time before we go up in flames ourselves?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    This would be a relatively large problem, however not our problem, is it?
    I think Godwinson meant the physical practicality. How do you ship 15 Million people away if many intend to stay? How could e.g. Poland even help us here, even if they wanted to take them back?
    This sounds like our problem if you don't intend to invite the Polish military to take them back by force, which has several undesired implications as well.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 09:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    I think Godwinson meant the physical practicality. How do you ship 15 Million people away if many intend to stay? How could e.g. Poland even help us here, even if they wanted to take them back?
    Well, sure, there is a fair point - I assume it would arguably take some sort of concession for their government to get to co-operate to get their excess workers back. This could be trade concessions, help with infrastructure, no idea.

The easier route would certainly be just to take a bunch of trains, ship them to the border, and say: "Your folks, take them back" and that's bound to create strife, I suppose. There'd have to either be an interest from Poland in getting their folks back, or they might not be too happy about it. So, yes --- probably some concession of some sort. Any constructive idea?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson
    I then began fantasizing about some glorious day in the future when a Nationalist party gains power, but then a grey cloud appeared as I asked myself … where on Earth would they begin??
    The far more important question is, how to make this Nationalist party gain power

Once you're in power, you can do a lot, without touching any of the foreigners or using force. Basically what Grimner said, stop paying them benefits (would remove what, 50, 70? percent of them; they can have a free ticket home) and in turn make those who work pay more taxes that are used to support our people, education, jobs, meanwhile the very infrastructure for jobs, etc. Would make many of them leave too. Introduce mininum wages for natives (and extra taxes for employers who want still hire an immigrant) in order that they can have many kids, generate a system that forces profits to be invested, there are many ways to generate a system where foreigners simply dont have a place anymore.

And then you're left with second or third generation immigrants, or mixed marriage or mixed people. In such a climate they might very well be ready to voluntary leave, they could get some sort of subsidiary to start anew somewhere else.

Once you're there, the then remaining foreigners might be a very low number.

But as said, the real problem is how to get in power. This must somehow work with the tools we have right now, which are not that many; Democrazy is a snail for a reason.

Though I might remind on my UN post, for something this nonsense must be good, no? And if it's just to make our voice heard, that it cannot go on like this.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I think the situation in certain areas is far past the point of shipping immigrants back. I don't think we'll ever have a large solidly ethnic European country again (France, Sweden, Germany, England).

Instead of looking to the government to solve our problems we should look inward at family education.

I think we should be focusing on teaching ethnic differences within the family and to our friends,

Here is an example of what needs to be taught...
    1) Race differences in culture are really dramatic and obvious and come as a result of natural genetic behaviors. Sub-Saharan African culture is highly promiscuous and oriented towards short term goals. (60% of Nigerians cheat on their spouse, Africans have difficulty following longterm goals (proven in the book "10,000 Year Explosion")). East-Asian culture is about hard work, family and long term goals. These differences are actually genetic (nomadic hunter gatherer Africans, compared to agricultural Europeans and East Asians) Agriculture demands long term goals leading to more genetic selection for higher IQ, more networked brains. Read "10,000 Year Explosion" if you want to know the genetic differences between races who developed agriculture and those who didn't.

2) Race differences in intelligence are obvious. Average IQ in Sub-Saharan Africa is 70 (retarded is 69). Asia 105, Europe 100. If you don't understand that read "The Bell Curve" by Murry. Most importantly the variance in IQ within each race is NOT VERY LARGE! If you don't believe in IQ then read "G-Factor" by Arthur Jensen. IQ is also proven scientifically to be heavily genetically influenced rather than environment- and IQ is not able to increase more than 10-15 points due to education. It is scientifically proven that differences in MANY AREAS are vast and measurable.

3) Race differences in perception are vast. Asians do not perceive things the same way Europeans do. The same goes for Africans. Read "Geography of Thought" by Nisbett. If we were to mix with Asians then our kids will not perceive things the same way we do- thus it needs to be avoided.

4) Physical differences. ("10,000 year explosion") Heart disease, weight, length of limbs, skull shape and size. Color, muscles, teeth, resistance to diseases, Height etc. Also just as different races have different IQ Bell Curves- beauty is also like a bell curve. Studies have shown that Ethnic Euroepans are far more attractive on average than other races.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genetic differences between races are vast and come about as a result of different genetic pressures (different for each race) during the last 40,000 years (even further if you include our Neanderthal ancestors because even a small amount of admixture can cause vast differences in a practical phenotype). This is what the media and schools will not tell us for fear of being "anti-multicultural". If they were to tell us this then certain minorities would feel inferior- and that is why the education system will never educate people on these topics. That is why we need to educate within the family these obvious differences.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's sad to see people not value their ancestors' genetic selection and throw away their genes that have been specially picked for the last 40,000 years.

Lastly, this has nothing to do with hating other groups of people. It's only about understanding what makes your own group unique from others and learning to value the great genetics that you have.
    Family Education is where we should take a stand and make our last push.

After educating enough people then we can get enough people to segregate themselves from other races (more of a mental, family and cultural segregation rather than a physical, geographic segregation)- and politically halt immigration into our areas.

(also make sure you have lots of kids and educate your kids on the above- family trees can explode in a short time period)

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 09:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    Once you're in power, you can do a lot, without touching any of the foreigners or using force.
    Yes! The key is to start gently. You must realize that as you push, they will push back somewhat, and the more there are of them and the harder you push, the harder they will push back. So you must build up pressure gradually. Start gently and some will leave, then as you build up pressure more and more will leave. When you, finally, will have to get tough there will not be enough of them to pose any real problem.

You should also start in the right end by first forcing out the least integrated and the least productive. That will not only cause the least problems for the economy, but will also be more popular with the general population. Then as the people get used to expulsions and repatriation it will get easier and easier to get rid of the others.

It would also be important to begin to prepare for this by instituting segregation in society first. Get the 'others' out of our schools, out of our sports clubs and out of our lunch rooms. Segregate them into ghettos, break all contact between the strangers and our population.

Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast