State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Why Race-Mixing is Wrong

According to the US census, there were 65,000 black-White marriages in 1970.
    In 2006 that number had increased to 422,000.
    In 2001 there were 504,119 asian-White marriages. Thirty years before this they were almost non-existent.

The census did not include the number of non-married individuals who race mix for a variety of reasons: misguided rebellion, experimentation, going along with the trend of dating outside of ones race, etc. These kinds of numbers would naturally be more difficult to keep track of, but I imagine that they must be at least four times as high as interracial marriages. Considering the great leaps these figures made it isn't all that difficult to see result of all of this. The more these numbers grow the more people will be encouraged to think that this is normal behavior.

Currently, 9% of Americas married couples are interracial. Would I be exaggerating if I were to assume that perhaps as many as 30 to 40% of non-married White Americans have either been in interracial relationships or have experimented in interracial sex?
    Would I also be exaggerating if I were to estimate that in another half-century that 40 to 50% of America's married couples will be interracial or that 80 to 90% of non-married individuals will have been involved in race-mixing in one form or another?
    In another 150 years there will probably be no more race-mixing simply because all races in America will almost cease to exist.
    The various races will mix themselves into one color, one "race", which will make them that much more easy to control by a one world government.

Marriage between members of the same race will eventually be seen as taboo the same way interracial ones were forbidden up until the late 1960s. By this time the census will not even bother to record the freakish instance of White-on-White marriage.

This is my motivation for creating a thread that will allow members to explain the many ways in which race-mixing means the death of all races. In other words, diversity destroying diversity.
    My concern isn't just for Germanic preservationists. I would hope that people of ALL races will come to understand before it is too late that the multi-culture agenda was intended to destroy all the cultures involved.

My opposition to integration is NOT based in hatred.
    Diversity is actually okay if everybody stayed within their own countries. The earth was already diverse enough. It is when they are all lumped together in one neighborhood in my country that I begin to oppose it.
    The only people I genuinely hate are the conspirators who have imposed immigration/race-mixing/degeneracy on our lands and will continue to increase it.

I could write on about this all day, but I would very much like to hear your opinions as well.

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 07:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Within an hour there were thirty responses to a thread about someone who wants to have sex with his cousin.
    Do any of you have anything to add to this topic besides just saying "Race-mixing is wrong"?
    Here is your opportunity to elaborate.

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Yes, by sheer numbers alone it is scary.

However, when you look at the percentages of people doing it- white girls for example, less than 1% interracially marry- it is .6%. However, I'm sure the percentage is higher so maybe 2% because it counts Mexicans, Indians, and middle easterners as white. This is really not that great a number.

Anyways, there are striking differences I've noticed between people who interracially marry and those who don't. The girls who don't interracially date are usually higher quality; stronger mentally and better looking- than the girls who do interracially date. Mentally the ones who interracially date have chaotic minds, and are of lesser mental ability on average.

Anyways in places like India you have caste systems- the lesser intellect, darker skinned, lower IQ, higher crime, less attractive individuals don’t mix with other groups. And then there is the higher intellect, lighter skinned, higher IQ, lesser crime, more attractive individuals.

I believe in evolution and we are heading towards a caste system. Read the book, arthur Jensen G-Factor and the Bell Curve by Murray. Did you know that 10% of white girls aren't married between the ages of 30-40 but 50% of black girls aren't married between the ages 30-40. Look at who rich black people date. Genetic selection is pushing towards our genetics because they are the most favorable.

Yeah sometimes if I see a somewhat attractive white girl with a black guy I get frustrated- the black guy is after her skin, body, behavior and color- while the white girl is after his aggressiveness, dominance (traits our ancestors selected against) and they usually don't realize that blacks have much lower mental ability on average not to mention they are nowhere near as attractive on average as white people; in short I think the white girl almost always loses in the marriage. I wouldn't be too concerned if I were you. Things will work themselves out in the long run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kkXogn8Oeo
    Watch that video from 8:00 to 10:00- the only sane girl in the entire room doesn't like interracial dating- it's not a coincidence! Also notice how the white girls like the black guys for "dominance", "rhythm" (black people are more aggressive- a trait white people have bred out over thousands of years read "10,000 year explosoin"), "penis size" (this has been proven false) and "muscle" (a variable trait that anybody can have). The black guys like the white girls for their calm behavior (we have tamed the aggressiveness out of our people- read 10,000 year explosion) and their looks (another trait that we have selected for thousands of years)

Mein Glaube ist die Liebe zu meinem Volk. Juthunge's Avatar
    Last Online
    1 Hour Ago @ 08:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordid-CM
    Religion of the Blood
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynterwade View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kkXogn8Oeo
    Watch that video from 8:00 to 10:00- the only sane girl in the entire room doesn't like interracial dating- it's not a coincidence!
    All my respect for that old lady, more people should think about what she said.

I'm seriously disgusted by all the other people in that link, especially that guy with the earrings. Most of those girls dating black men are looking really weird to say the least.
    "Man kann sich heute nicht in Gesellschaft um Deutschland bemühen; man muss es einsam tun wie ein Mensch, der mit seinem Buschmesser im Urwald Bresche schlägt und den nur die Hoffnung erhält, dass irgendwo im Dickicht andere an der gleichen Arbeit sind." - Ernst Jünger

Ancient DNA: List of All Studies analyzing DNA of Ancient Tribes and Ethnicities(post-2010)

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Would you mate a Stalion with a pip-squeak circus pony....of course you wouldnt because it neither benefits the stalion or the circus pony.

Each breed has its own place and peculiarities and little qualities and little defects.
    Im putting it in basic terms but thats what it boils down to.
    I understand that people can fall in love and want children etc,but they should put the consideration of their race and the childs chaotic racial make-up before their own selfish needs.

I like in the video they make out in oh so subtle terms that the lady saying she wouldnt participate in a chimp-love match is made out to be some sort of freak.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I've little to add at the moment other than what I said on my thread:

http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php...90&postcount=4

All of the endless (and oftentimes dubious) chatter about genetics, defects, etc., aside, this is ultimately a legal and political question and should be treated as such by the relevant judicial, legislative, and executive authorities. Miscegenation should be added to the existing criminal code pertaining to treason with the appropriate punishment applied.

When a white person engages in miscegenation it tends to help in lessening our numbers and strengthening the numbers of what are in most cases and to varying degrees of intensity, races and groups that are hostile to us, thus tending to threaten us collectively. Certainly an individual person engaging in such behavior is not, in and of itself, particularly dangerous (though it is still bad), but then much the same can be said for many treason cases tried now. Adam Gadahn, the American Jew that joined al Qaeda is not, by himself, particularly dangerous, for example, but he has nonetheless been indicted for treason on the principle that if such behavior is allowed to go unpunished, it will send a dangerous signal to the wider society that such activity is basically permissible and thus will inevitably lead to more of it.

In some of our countries we are now approaching the point where legal miscegenation is reaching such high levels that it could, if left unchecked, begin to help threaten our numerical status in our own lands, even to the point of making us minorities - with all of the perils that implies.

Here, then, is what should be done:

In basically white nations with significant non-white populations, such as the US, miscegenation should be made a criminal offense with the possibility, depending on the circumstances of individual cases, of the death penalty being applied (we already employ the death penalty for treason in the US). Such harsh punishment is necessary for the simple reason that the large number of non-whites makes the possibility of mass miscegenation especially threatening, and thus severe measures must be taken in order to deter the commission of such behavior. Certainly the drive to have sex is fundamental, and such a strong desire will not likely be blunted by a relatively weak punishment.

In nations that are more homogeneous the death penalty is probably not necessary, but miscegenation should still be made a criminal offense with the proviso that any white person who goes overseas and obtains a non-white spouse will be stripped of his-her citizenship and denied re-entry into the country.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    miscegenation should be made a criminal offense with the possibility, depending on the circumstances of individual cases, of the death penalty being applied
    I think this is over doing it. I think the true answer to our problem isn't from sentencing but from within the individual.

I think families need to better educate their children about where they belong in terms of their own culture and heritage. Surround your children's rooms with pictures of their ancestors, show your children media that promotes white couples like "the young victoria". Celebrate holidays with your family of countries your heritage belongs to. If you live in America pick one of your ancestors language and teach it to your children; like Irish or German. Tell your children your opinion on interracial relationships. Grow to love your family and have lots of kids. I'm actually writing a book right now about furthering western culture, morality, values and heritage- and I hope to give this book to all my descendants and teach them it during the summer when I'm older.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 03:22 AM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    East Norwegian + distant Finnish
    Subrace
    Nordid + reduced CM
    Country
    Norway Norway
    Occupation
    Traditional Craftsman
    Politics
    Family, Nation & Nature
    Religion
    Heathen Worldview
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

Why Race-Mixing is Wrong

In my opinion, 'right and wrong' only refers to one's own personal preference, as 'justice' is a purely man-made concept and has no basis in the natural world.

Therefore, I think race-mixing is wrong due to;
    - the offspring being split between two identities, which may cause personality disorders

- the offspring usually coming out as much less attractive than "pure bred" children, losing it's capacity within one of the most important evolutionary edges.

- the offspring being less adapted for it's contemporary environment, thus being susceptible to ailments such as sunburns or frost injuries among many.

- the offspring losing certain traits that are beneficial to it's host country's culture (food, activities).

- the difference in the female's pelvis from race to race, which may cause unecessary complications during birth.

I'll add more if I can think of any.
    A nation is an organic thing, historically defined.
    A wave of passionate energy which unites past, present and future generations

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I'll add more if I can think of any.
    You missed so many of the largest differences...

-Mental Perception (the Geography of thought- Nisbett)- Asians mentally view the world completely differently than Europeans do. Same for Africans. If we mix then our children's perceptions will not be the same as our own.

-Mental Ability (The Bell Curve by Murry, G-Factor Arthur Jensen) Africans average an IQ of 70! (69 is retarded) AND! due to statistical work by Arthur Jensen in G-Factor IQ cannot be changed as much as thought! He found that it is vastly more genetically influenced than by ones environment!

-Behavior- (10,000 year explosion) Africans lack the ability to plan long term, this is due to a lax genetic pressure over long periods of time. Europeans had to live in an extreme cold environment and had to learn to save food and live in more advanced societies! This has genetically selected different mental traits that determine behavior! Africans who are given animals and told to drink their milk and to farm say they will do so. But when the Europeans who taught the Africans everything come back in a few weeks they ALMOST ALWAYS! find the Africans have eaten the animal and gone back to lazy farming techniques- this is a genetic difference in an inability to plan long term. Africans also have hormones that cause for a much more dominant behavior- one that Europeans have bred out.

- Physical differences- like skin color, nose shape, lips etc.- (this is the least important difference- but one that I do value) studies have shown that the average European is BY FAR the most attractive of all races! Higher than Asians, Middle Easterners, Africans, Native Americans etc. Look at dating trends- which race do rich minorities disproportionately date?

If you do not teach your family and kids these differences they will be left at a disadvantage in picking a marriage partner, deciding where to live, who to socialize with which all in turn influence ones own happiness.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Originally Posted by Wynterwade
    I think this is over doing it. I think the true answer to our problem isn't from sentencing but from within the individual.
    Are you objecting to the the idea of anti-miscegenation law itself or just the option of capital punishment?

Bear in mind that we had anti-miscegenation laws in the US for most of our history, only to have them overturned by a liberal Supreme Court in 1967. The threat of miscegenation is actually far greater now than it was when we had such laws, so the need for such laws is greater now than it was even then.

I think families need to better educate their children about where they belong in terms of their own culture and heritage. Surround your children's rooms with pictures of their ancestors, show your children media that promotes white couples like "the young victoria". Celebrate holidays with your family of countries your heritage belongs to. If you live in America pick one of your ancestors language and teach it to your children; like Irish or German. Tell your children your opinion on interracial relationships. Grow to love your family and have lots of kids. I'm actually writing a book right now about furthering western culture, morality, values and heritage- and I hope to give this book to all my descendants and teach them it during the summer when I'm older.
    I don't have a problem with any of this, but it goes without saying that we'll need readjustments in social attitudes to achieve any of this, including any laws that might be enacted. It's strictly an abstract discussion. But the fact that changes are needed in the social sphere does not detract from the fact that law can be useful. The law, ultimately, is a teacher. If it can deter the irresponsible, who would otherwise act irresponsibly, from acting irresponsibly - and it can - then it's a good idea to pass laws.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast