Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The Jewish Role In History

I'm interested in having a constructive discussion, hopefully free of insults, about the role of Jews in history and our society. Specifically I'd like to explore the following:

1. The Jewish role in undermining our culture, and any possible good things they've contributed.

2. Jewish cultural and scientific advances.

3. The role of the Jew in politics in all of its many facets.

Though one often gets the feeling that to state such a thing is akin to heresy around here, I'm one who does not believe that everything every Jew has ever done is bad. I would say that on the whole their effect has been detrimental, but it's safe to say they have contributed more that is valuable than other problem groups such as Muslims (especially in recent centuries), blacks, etc.

Your thoughts?

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Theodore von Karman, Jewish father of supersonic flight

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_von_Karman

Emile Berliner, inventor of the gramophone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emile_Berliner

Last Online
    Sunday, February 27th, 2022 @ 07:00 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts
    Who, the Semite Jews or the Khazar Jews? Either way, do you really think they've had a significant impact on history? (excusing their presence that is) And I don't know much about that von Karman fellow. I've read it was the Nazi scientists who made breakthroughs in those kind of fields.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts
    Well from a damage perspective, I think the forced interracial policy they have has always been the greatest damage to the various white races.

That being said, one of the major problems Jews have always had is their inability to work constructively with other races of people without turning them into enemy's.

In fact if you want to get right down to it, that is one of the real founding points of Christianity, was a division of Jews, over whether or not Gentiles, were part of God's Kingdom. It is clear if you look at the Old Testament views Non-Jews were lessor human beings.

My problem with them is their inability to deal fairly with other people. And a Religiously reinforced, one-sided, hypocritical system. And beyond that the forging of that one-sided system into a Political System such as Marxism.

It should be quite obvious that the enforced interracial, destruction that is often called "Multiculturalism" which is its self a dishonest term, is in fact a damaging and destructive process, to northern Europeans.

So in that essence it is very clear they have an inability to deal with the recessive gene aspect of Europeans in a fair manner.

And we have not even touched Usury, of the central banking system.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Talking about the jews with reference to our Germanic history is akin to talking about fleas and ticks in the history of dogs.
    A champion breed of dog that won a trophy at a dog show takes the merit...not the flea on its back at the time.

Your constant championing of the hebrew McCarthy just goes to show you for what you are and what you represent.....and with each pro-jew post you make your credibility (what little is left) takes another nose dive.

You can show a few wikipedia links to a handfull of jews who have lived decent lives....so what...?
    The damage they have done far outweighs any good they have done....and continue to do.

The jew is the enemy of mankind.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Originally Posted by Ćdiruc
    And I don't know much about that von Karman fellow. I've read it was the Nazi scientists who made breakthroughs in those kind of fields.
    Father of Supersonic Flight: Theodor Von Karman [Hardcover]
    Jr. D. S. Halacy (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Father-Supersonic-Flight-Theodor-Karman/dp/B000CQ5BBA

Originally Posted by EQ Fighter
    Well from a damage perspective, I think the forced interracial policy they have has always been the greatest damage to the various white races.
    Jews have definitely been damaging racially - at least overall. From Franz Boas to the civil rights movement. According to David Horowitz, fully 50% of white civil rights activists were Jews. By the same token, Benjamin Disraeli, a Jew, was one of the first racial theorists. He once opined 'All is race. There is no other truth'.

It should be quite obvious that the enforced interracial, destruction that is often called "Multiculturalism" which is its self a dishonest term, is in fact a damaging and destructive process, to northern Europeans.
    Jews have certainly been heavily involved in promoting multiculturalism, but multiculturalism did not come from Jews in any great sense. It came from pragmatism. The only notable Jew that promoted multiculturalism among this group was Horace Kallen. Among others, W.E.B. Du bois and Alain Locke, both black, were instrumental. Perhaps most important is William James, who wrote in his Pluralistic Universe (1909) that the "plural society" was "crucial to the formation of philosophical and social humanism to help build a better, more egalitarian society."

And we have not even touched Usury, of the central banking system.
    I don't really have a problem with usury myself. I think Bentham's In Defense of Usury handled this issue well. And as Bacon observed, banning usury is one of those things that is self-defeating as it creates an underground economy.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, July 1st, 2022 @ 10:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    I'm interested in having a constructive discussion, hopefully free of insults, about the role of Jews in history and our society. Specifically I'd like to explore the following:
    What is with your obsession with Jews & specifically anti-Semitism?
    1. The Jewish role in undermining our culture, and any possible good things they've contributed.
    They dominate the media, finance, academia, law, politics.... all of the gatekeeper positions in our society - meaning America.

2. Jewish cultural and scientific advances.
    We would still be living in the stone age if not for the Jew.

3. The role of the Jew in politics in all of its many facets.
    You mean why there are 13 Jewish senators when Jews only make up 2% of the population? Or why it is political & professional suicide to criticize Israel? And forbidden for the Goyim to discuss the excessive Jewish influence in America?

Though one often gets the feeling that to state such a thing is akin to heresy around here,
    It is more a case of people getting tired of you playing devil's advocate when the subject turns to the Jews.

I'm one who does not believe that everything every Jew has ever done is bad.
    The bad far outweights the good.

I would say that on the whole their effect has been detrimental, but it's safe to say they have contributed more that is valuable than other problem groups such as Muslims (especially in recent centuries), blacks, etc.

Your thoughts?
    Muslims have not as yet had the opportunity to cause as much damage as the Jews. The Muslims have traditionally lived apart from us, until recently, the Jews have been a parasite minority among us for nearly 2,000 years. And if not for pro-multicultural Jews, groups like the Negroes would be less of a problem then they are currently. And there might not be a Mulsim problem.
    Last edited by Ćmeric; Tuesday, October 19th, 2010 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Missing word.
    'Let's Go Brandon!'

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Originally Posted by TommyAtkins
    and with each pro-jew post
    LOL. I think it's a safe bet that most reasonable, i.e. non-paranoid people are not going to interpret me saying that Jews are a 'problem group' and that their effect has been 'detrimental' to be a 'pro-Jew post'. I dare say few Jews would see it that way either. But then I realize who I'm dealing with here...

You can show a few wikipedia links to a handfull of jews who have lived decent lives....so what...?
    There have been more useful inventions created by Jews than I could easily name.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe McCarthy View Post
    LOL. I think it's a safe bet that most reasonable, i.e. non-paranoid people
    Go to a Jewish site and join their forums.
    start talking about Germanic people and how we have basically covered everything in terms of achievments...on our own and under our own steam.

Ask the jews to have a balanced argument about gentiles and in particular Germanics.
    Ask them to have a balanced discussion about why they are parasitic by nature and have been expelled from all the nations that have hosted them through history.....ask them to have a balanced argument about that.....then get abck to us here and talk about paranoid people.

Give us a few links to the sites you join so we can have a good laugh at your expense.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Originally Posted by Ćmeric
    What is with your obsession with Jews & specifically anti-Semitism?
    I love it. You actually said that with a straight face, and on THIS board of ALL PLACES. LOL.

They dominate the media, finance, academia, law, politics.... all of the gatekeeper positions in our society - meaning America.
    Major exaggeration, Batman.

It is more a case of people getting tired of you playing devil's advocate when the subject turns to the Jews.
    More like it's people not wanting their bad ideas challenged and refuted.

The bad far outweights the good.
    I generally agree with this, but then I pretty much said that already.

Muslims have not as yet had the opportunity to cause as much damage as the Jews.
    Muslims conquered much of Europe, mongrelized the population, and held them in subjection for centuries. While this was going on, Jews tended to be middlemen, old clothing dealers, or in the most extreme cases, collaborators with the Umayyads. Moreover, while Jews have contributed much to scientific progress in recent centuries, Muslims have added much less. Heck, they didn't even invent the car bomb...

Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast