Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How Extreme Are You With Regard to Racial 'Purity'?

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 12:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    123 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrøn View Post
    Prefarably Hallstatt, Faelid or Borreby from Norway, Sweden or Denmark. Never been with a girl who isnt, and dont think that will change.
    You would be opposed to a girl from Iceland?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, January 27th, 2012 @ 05:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Nova Scotia Nova Scotia
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Professional couch potato
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Christianity + Secular Paganism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Most people do not breed to pass along their better traits, they just breed. Before the advent of the welfare state there was a high degree of self responsibility in taking care of ones own offspring - the state wasn't going to do it for you. This helped to keep those with lesser traits from overbreeding, to encourage what you call "Genetic Soap". But now with welfare benefits to guaranty minimal living standards we have seen a huge increase of anti-social types with inferior traits. The Negro underclass in the US has been created by our welfare policies, along with the explosive growth in the Hispanic population - Mexican immigrants to the US have more children then Mexican women who stay in Mexico! Even among White populations there has been a decrease in quality. European housing estates & US trailor parks are notorius for breeding "less beneficial" members of society, though how much is genetic & how much is enviroment is debatable.
    My ancestors were war heros, captains, officers, church leaders, and they could definitely survive on their own.
    When I was born, I was naturally superior than my other classmates. I could do 100+ pushups when I was 7.

It was important in my ancestral family that their children had genetically fit spouses.
    They didn't know it was called breeding, at the time.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilderinc View Post
    The real question should be on 'sub-racial purity.' For this matter it is highly preferable that one reproduce with someone of their own sub-race, even if it means a Germanic Nordid reproduce with a non-Germanic East-Nordid. 'Highly prefered' of course meaning complete strictness should not occur; it would be silly to deny your potential soul-mate just because they are of a slightly different phenotype than you. It would also be silly to make any sort of laws or even unofficial regulations regarding sub-racial mixture, as there are few 100% sub-racially pure people. And also, to clarify on what I said above in East-Nordid example, in the absence of phenotypically similar Germanics, one should not actively seek out phenotypically compatible non-Germanics. Only if they are 'in supply' should you resort to such a thing
    I'm curious, do you have an extended knowledge about your own ancestry? Do you know the subracial phenotypes of a significant number of your ancestors? And were they all, or even the majority of them Nordid in the strict sense of the word, like you?

I have a great number of photographs of my ancestors, and i can tell you that they didn't belong to one subracial phenotype. Not because they hailed from very different areas, since they were all Germanics, living in a very limited area for ages where non-Germanic influence is only a thing of the recent past. It is because Germanics are diverse on their own. A Dalofaelid for example can give birth to a Nordid type and vice versa. It's much more useful to look at it like a genepool, where sometimes the one phenotype shows itself on the surface and another time the other phenotype. That is also why the Anthropological Taxonomy section on this website should be taken with a grain of salt. I think it is a lot of fun to classify people based on their phenotype and see classifications of others, but i know that is not all there is to it when speaking about true subraces.

I think it is taking it too far to only look for a partner of the same subracial phenotype, because there is always a huge part that you don't see. Just make sure that someone is fully Germanic and you're allright

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sybren For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybren View Post
    I'm curious, do you have an extended knowledge about your own ancestry? Do you know the subracial phenotypes of a significant number of your ancestors? And were they all, or even the majority of them Nordid in the strict sense of the word, like you?

I have a great number of photographs of my ancestors, and i can tell you that they didn't belong to one subracial phenotype. Not because they hailed from very different areas, since they were all Germanics, living in a very limited area for ages where non-Germanic influence is only a thing of the recent past. It is because Germanics are diverse on their own. A Dalofaelid for example can give birth to a Nordid type and vice versa. It's much more useful to look at it like a genepool, where sometimes the one phenotype shows itself on the surface and another time the other phenotype. That is also why the Anthropological Taxonomy section on this website should be taken with a grain of salt. I think it is a lot of fun to classify people based on their phenotype and see classifications of others, but i know that is not all there is to it when speaking about true subraces.

I think it is taking it too far to only look for a partner of the same subracial phenotype, because there is always a huge part that you don't see. Just make sure that someone is fully Germanic and you're allright
    'Highly prefered' of course meaning complete strictness should not occur; It would also be silly to make any sort of laws or even unofficial regulations regarding sub-racial mixture, as there are few 100% sub-racially pure people.

But we should also realistic, and take into account how well you get along with the other person, how open they are about Germanic culture, etc.

I'm speaking strictly in 'an ideal world', like most posters seem to have done. Of course, some inter-sub-racial admixture can be beneficial, but large amounts of it tend to be bad for both groups as it destroys any features which they have separately evolved over time.

Again, all this being said in "an ideal world". "In the real world", we should definitely not have any bad feelings towards Germanic couples of different sub-races.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 @ 04:01 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Danish
    Ancestry
    Danish
    Subrace
    Haplogroups: mtDNA: H, Y-DNA: I
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Jutland Jutland
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Darwinian Naturalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TechFin View Post
    Depending on your belief, we either had fish-like ancestors in the past, or humans were created as they are, or some other view.

Let me ask: how extreme are you in regards to racial purity?

I always thought everyone had practical notions of race. Either you look like a race or not.

In your opinion, do your ancestors have to be German all the way back to the beginning of time, for someone to be German?

What do you think of European-descended Americans who had a Native American ancestor out of a possible 128, 256 or 512 ancestors? I am sure quite a bit of Americans would fit the latter group. Are they White, in your book?

How extreme are you in regards to racial purity and where do you draw the line?
    There's a couple of errors in your post
    First of: The fact that we have the same ancestors as fish is not a believe.
    Second: As we share ancestors with fish, monkeys, grass and corn, we also share ancestors with Negroes. We are not derived from Negroes as we aren't derived from corn or monkeys.
    Thirdly: When we aren't derived from Negroes, there is no such thing as racial extremism.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I'm speaking strictly in 'an ideal world', like most posters seem to have done. Of course, some inter-sub-racial admixture can be beneficial, but large amounts of it tend to be bad for both groups as it destroys any features which they have separately evolved over time.

Again, all this being said in "an ideal world". "In the real world", we should definitely not have any bad feelings towards Germanic couples of different sub-races.
    Ok, maybe i overlooked that a bit

But still, a phenotype doesn't always display a genotype correctly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sybren For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 07:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    For an Individual, I basically see any known Nonwhite DNA as unacceptable, especially if it's Black-African, but I'd like to hold the same standards to all Non-Europeans.

For a nationality or people, I consider anything ethnic group of people less than 96% European to be officially Nonwhite.

Hopefully Genetic Engineering will save us.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    Sounds about right.

Would the 5% non-European DNA be visible though? That's the problem, and if not then short of getting your partner to take a DNA test how would you know?

Last Online
    12 Hours Ago @ 08:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    England & Norway
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Zodiac Sign
    Taurus
    Politics
    Tradition, Monarchy, Nationalism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    I find European women most attractive, if that’s any indication of my views.

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 06:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    Vinlandic
    Ancestry
    1/2 German, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/4 Irish
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonPagan View Post
    Would the 5% non-European DNA be visible though? That's the problem, and if not then short of getting your partner to take a DNA test how would you know?
    At this point in time though, I reckon you wouldn't encounter too many people in northwestern Europe that would be in the 5% non-European range, which would be roughly the case for people with one non-European great great grandparent. Racially mixed individuals were very rare before the 1960s. Nowadays, there's a growing population of people with a non-European grandparent, but they're still pretty easy to spot.

In contrast to southern and eastern Europeans, northwestern Europeans were by and large of pure European blood (Cro-Magnid and Nordid) until the 1960s or so. But sadly, it won't be long until we do have to deal with the "5% question."
    — Always outnumbered but never outclassed —

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234