Well People, here you have it, the day of the Government Paid Internet Troll has arrived.

In this case in the form of a Crappy Little Cuban crap ball.
And most likely a Safardic Jew to boot.

http://www.informationliberation.com...as-uniform.jpg

Markos Moulitsas

That one in fact.

Just one more reason NOT To Believe any of the BS you see in the Media or comming from your government.

This article was previously published at the Francis L. Holland Blog and at the Truth About Kos blog.

Paul Bedard, an author of the "Washington Whispers" column at US News and World Reports, is helping Markos C. Alberto Moulitsas Z˙˝iga (MAMZ) to announce a new ostensibly "leftist"/"progressive" networking platform at DailyKos. Bedard does not mention that Kos Moulitsas has admitted in an audiotape that he spent two years training with the CIA simultaneously with starting DailyKos, even though there are over a million hits for Kos + CIA at Google.

Certainly most of the public would consider this relevant to the credibility of Moulitsas' supposedly "progressive" political organizing. In fact, there are quite a lot of other things that would be relevant to this new venture that are not mentioned by Bedard, but that the public needs to know before it engages in political networking with Markos Moulitsas. Please see: "The Indictment of Markos C.A. Moulitsas Z┌ĐIGA by Justice and History (Updated with Additional Information and Counts)."

In fact, no one in the mainstream media mentions the dubious origins (during CIA training) of MAMZ's supposedly "progressive" blog.

Bedard quotes MAMZ as saying

I've got a pretty good thing going. It's a big risk for me. It's about empowering people.

I find it very hard and, in fact impossible to believe that MAMZ, who was trained for two years at the CIA, is now trying to "empower" progressives. I find it hard to believe that someone who will not permit discussion of the dubious official version of 9-11 is nonetheless trying to help leftists to use their critical thinking skills. How, insist, can leftists be "empowered" by a site where their ideas are vetted and approved or disapproved by others, who may well work for the CIA indirectly?

If MAMZ is empowering leftists, doesn't that mean that the CIA wasted a lot of money training MAMZ, since leftist empowerment is antithetical to CIA goals? It seems more likely to me that all of the training MAMZ received during his two years at the CIA is being used in this new DailyKos venture to monitor, prune and ultimately disrupt the flow of leftist thought and activities.

I think it's fair to say that if MAMZ's blog became the center of leftist thought then leftist thought and action would cease to exist as such.

Of course, I continue to observe that the press in the United State actively collaborates with the CIA by failing to mention CIA involvement of national figures and thereby encouraging the public to accept CIA and defense department propaganda as legitimately independent public activity and opinion. To me, writing about MAMZ without mentioning the CIA is like writing about Hitler without mentioning the Third Reich.
CIA-Trained Blogger "Kos" Building Fake Political Networking Site

Daily Kos: CIA Engineered Controlled Opposition?

Prison Planet Forums

Monday, May 3, 2010
Markos C. Alberto Moulitsas Z˙˝iga's CIA Statements to the Commonwealth Club, June 2, 2006.

KOS' IT'S WAR

What exactly is his point? Yes, "Kos" has a new book to peddle, American Taliban, but it has already bombed, ranked 855 in sales by Amazon less than a month after its release.

So unless Kos truly believes sales can be revived, what's the objective of this crusade? To convince the left they must arm themselves for a supposedly inevitable war? Is he eager for an outbreak of violence?

Amazing how UN Secret the new so called Spies are is it not?