12 Hours Ago @ 01:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts

Schools Must Curb Immigrant Pupils' Anti-German Attitudes

A thread dedicated to anti-German crimes and attitudes from foreigners in Germany. Please post all known instances here, past and present.

Schools Must Curb Immigrant Pupils' Anti-German Attitudes

City officials in Berlin must take action against anti-German views among students with immigrant backgrounds, Germany’s commissioner for integration Maria Böhmer said on Friday.

“We must take the reports from Berlin schools seriously,” the conservative politician told daily Passauer Neue Presse. “It is obviously no longer an isolated incident that students and teachers are forced to hear anti-German statements.”

It is intolerable that German students and teachers might feel hectored in this way, she told the paper.

German is the official language in schools, which “must be a matter of course,” she said.

When just one language is spoken, conflicts that could arise from social exclusion or misunderstandings are avoided.

Therefore schools with a high number of students from immigrant families need more support, she said.

“They need more money, more teachers and school social workers, in addition to more time so they can offer full-time education,” Böhmer added.

Other local initiatives, such as integration guides, can also help bring immigrants out of isolation and into the German education system, she said.

DAPD/ka
    http://www.thelocal.de/society/20101008-30359.html

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    They don't need more money, the teachers and schoolheads need more rights to discipline its students.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Most of all these schools need more German students. There're schools in Berlin with 80 - 98 percent immigrants. You dont get anywhere with discipline measures, except it would result in an immediate ticket home (and I mean home country) for an anti-German statement. Kick this scum out.

But nice to see that at least some few politicians FINALLY recognise that there are anti-German attitudes among all those fine and nice culture-enrichers.

Although I could imagine that soon enough she faces campaigns painting her as racist and bigot... after all you MUST ignore the big picture of all the "isolated incidents", even if it happens 10 times a day in each school. It is all isolated incidences and of course we, the Germans, must therefore increase our efforts to please their sentiments and most of all, stop being so racist all the time.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts

Mad Essen: German students bullied by Muslims

Essen: German students bullied by Muslims

Often they're ridiculed, often they're even beaten. In class barely anybody speaks to them, they keep back, rarely voice their opinion - in short, they're not integrated in school. But these are not immigrant children in a German school, but German children in a secondary school (5th-9th grades) in Essen.

German TV channel Das Erste reports.

"They're not threatened with a knife every day. but the children of immigration background clearly have their way here," says the school principal. The female teachers have to deal with students saying "don't speak to her, she's just a German slut."

"When it's Ramadan, there's a state of emergency. The last time it went so far, that they spit in our food," says the home-economics teacher. "People always say that foreigners are discriminated, but here it's precisely the other way around." A Lebanese Arabic teacher says that the German way of living is very clearly being rejected by his students, the attitude is almost chic.

The German children respond with aggression or by over-adapting their behavior. In the playground you find them in the corners. Sebastian, an ethnic German 16 year old, feels bullied by the Muslim students, and is often involved in fights. Juli is a friend of the devout Saleh from Palestine. She calls herself a Muslims, which means: no parties, no alcohol, no sex.

The teachers try to respond t the situation with clarity and by upholding German laws and regulations, but also by mother-tongue classes and understanding for the Lebanese.
    http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/2010/07/essen-german-students-bullied-by.html

Last Online
    Monday, July 18th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Cultural Assimilation

In order for assimilation to take place, the individual must want to be assimilated. Clearly, these indviduals have no interest in being assimilated and are hostile, at the very least, to the host culture.

You may want to recognize the fact that these children are but the tip of Islamic Jihadi network in Europe; waiting for their turn to strike the "Infidel" no matter how you try to assimilate them...

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts

Minister criticizes Muslim youths for hostility towards Germans

German Family Minister Kristina Schroeder on Tuesday criticized Muslim youths for displaying hostility towards Germans.

'Such abuse is unfortunately commonplace amongst youths in certain areas - in the school yard, but also in the underground,' Schroeder told daily tabloid Bild.

'We are dealing with fundamentally hostile attitudes towards other groups - particularly against Germans and Christians,' the minister continued, adding, 'We need to act as decisively against this as against xenophobia.'

(...)

Schroeder emphasised that she was criticizing a small group of Muslim youths, and said their hostile behaviour was down to 'poor education and bad friends, as well as macho norms and family violence.'
    http://islamineurope.blogspot.com/20...es-muslim.html

Last Online
    44 Minutes Ago @ 01:58 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    Schroeder emphasised that she was criticizing a small group of Muslim youths, and said their hostile behaviour was down to 'poor education and bad friends, as well as macho norms and family violence.'
    What a subtle way of not having to admit that anti-Germanism is a typical muslim trait no matter what their background. She will never mention that immigrant-muslims of all age groups despise and secretly wish harm upon the very people who give them refuge.
    This is like what is happening in Switzerland. The authorities are only cracking down on immigrant violence to better integrate them among Germans who are growing angry. Once they start to behave then all that pent up resentment will begin to fade.
    I say let the muslims continue to be violent, hostile, and obnoxious. The more they persist in this behavior the more Germans will wake up and want to kick them out.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 08:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    No go areas in Berlin.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpyzglr6PWs

Last Online
    Sunday, August 21st, 2016 @ 10:33 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England,Germany, Finland
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    natural law
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I can not understand thses foreign people, especially when they do not look like the other students. You know If I was a little kid say from the united states and going to school in a european country, even though I'm white I would still try to get along with other students because around strangers I am shy. I would not throw my american beliefs on the european kids because I probably would get beat up by other kids. Also you have to have a respect for the country you go to. These people from the middle east do not seem to want to respect other cultures. My advise is maybe these people should go back to where the culture and belief is more suited to them. I will be dammed if I am going to pray to allah 5 times a day. In this little town I live in there is a muslim camp about a half hour away. Now my question is why. Around here 99.9 percent of the people here are white so they did not come here to visit family. They stick out like a sore thumb and they do strange things. If they think they are going to take over this little hick town, well they better know better probably most people around here are armed. You know those crazy gun toting americans. Why would muslims want to build this huge mosque in little towns all across america.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast