Monday, May 27th, 2019 @ 06:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Danish Leftist Gets Stoned by Immigrants

Portrait of a Danish leftist getting a reality check rained on him like stones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyDi_UQf1kw
    "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society."

~Aristotle

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Reminds of an incident last year when a young Frenchman was assaulted by four or five north africans on a Parisian bus which was filmed by the cctv installed on the bus.
    They just waded into him for no reason punching and kicking him for being white.

Then two weeks later he was interviewed by Le figaro or something and he said it was his fault and the north africans shouldnt be blamed........wtf

These left wing fools make me die.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 05:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    The muslim savages yelled: "f****** Danes".
    The interviewer wasted no time in asking the liberal if this was reverse racism.
    The liberal responded: "I don't know what they mean by 'f****** Danes".
    He then said "There has to be something to it"
    That "something" (muslim savagery) is precisely what he will never allow himself to admit.
    He then ended the interview so that we viewers would not witness the rotten fruit of his multi-cult labors being hurled at him by those adorable immigrant children.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Next time they must hit him with a few hundred large stones, these white useful idiots will never understand that other races can also be racist, but looking at his dreadlocks we all can see his brains have been fried by drugs a long time ago, better to let the immigrants finish him of.

Grand Member
    Last Online
    Thursday, October 31st, 2019 @ 04:26 AM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,392 Posts
    I actually have a degree of sympathy for the Palestinian struggle in their own homeland, but this video shows them up for what they are on a human level - Muslim trash just like the other Arab populations who should all stay where they belong!

So maybe it's also a wake-up call to people like myself, who can sometimes get attached to the romantic notion of Palestinian "freedom fighters" and forget the fact that they'd be oppressing those oppressing them (and probably worse!) given half a chance. These scumbags don't appear to have any respect for other peoples' lands so why worry about theirs, and letting them into our countries as "refugees" or whatever is sheer folly when they'll just bite the hand that feeds them!

As for Somalis, I'm afraid I came to the conclusion some years ago that most of this rabble should be shot on sight!

---------------------------

PS. I don't know Danish politicians that well and this guy may well be a left-wing drip, but in actual fact he was trying to say that there are Palestinians and Somalis targeting Danes and (from what I gather) this had offended the Chairman of the "Council Of Cooperation" who doesn't want this kind of stuff mentioning.

Last Online
    8 Hours Ago @ 08:44 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts
    You got that wrong, Godwinson. Ra Ranunkel (the guy in the video) is the chairman of the cooperation council and a Vollsmose (suburb of Odense) politician from Enhedslisten (unity list). It's HE who doesnt want to say that there are ongoing onslaughts against Danes in Vollsmose, which is around 80 percent immigrants, and the schools are almost 100 percent immigrant students.

In an interview with IslamInEurope he said:
    "I always said that I'm proud to live in Vollsmose. I'm starting to get tired of it now. More and more of my neighbors come and say they're being attacked and robbed of their money. Or that their car was burned down. And all ask: 'Ra, can't you do anything?'. I have to admit, I feel powerless."

Ra Ranunkel says that there's a hardcore gang of Somalis who commit attacks that are deliberately directed at Danes. And it's primarily the Palestinians who burn the Danes' cars and control Bøgetorvet.

He thinks that the attacks are directed at Danes as a response to 'the Danish group of DPP-ers and racists' that in the past 5-6 years have been loudly voicing their views.

"You noticed that something was brewing, and now the Somalis and Palestinians are striking again."

An ethnic conflict, a racial conflict, is breaking out, and it's scary, says Ra Ranunkel, who before today's conference on Vollsmose's problems also sharply criticizes the Odense municipality's preventing efforts against youth gang-crime, which he calls 'totally ridiculous'. Fire them all and start from the beginning, he says.

Note that he blames Danes for the racial conflict, as always the evil DPP is behind this, and that all other people in the municipality should be fired because they are unable to make the multikult work.

Enhedslisten is a party that came about from people for whom the Radikal Venstre (Radical Left) wasnt communist and leftist enough.

Interesting article from Wiki:
    The Vollsmose terrorists are nine people arrested on charges of terrorism by the Danish police in the Vollsmose neighborhood of Odense on September 5th, 2006. According to Danish police, the group had been under investigation for quite a while.

Lene Espersen, the Danish Minister of Justice, called the plot "the most severe ever in Denmark" and said the group were planning one or more terrorist attacks against targets in Denmark. Prosecutors later revealed that the attacks were meant against "a place where political decisions are made" such as the Folketing, the Danish parliament.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vollsmose_terrorists

Ra Ranunkel on his Facebook (09.Okt 2010) as a reaction to the video above:

while we stood there and made the filming, 3 young men started to shout at me - piss off glassessnake, stupid Dane, pig and so forth - short after that they started to throw stones and other things after us until we eventually had to pack up and stop the interview.
    They slipped into their car and I went to the city center - short after I stood by the bank automat and they appeared again and continued to shout at me and came with threats about what they're going to do with me - in the following 30 minutes they followed me and placed themselves in the exit, (I) called the police who came and helped me to get home - jaja dear guy from the integration council, there is no doubt where they came from.

In over 20 years have I fought for the Palestinensian's interests, now I'm really angry and are going tired.

{snip the romantic blah blah}

In the last 3-4 weeks there is a part of them coming and saying to me that I should do something about this. But I do what I can, I cannot do more - and hope that there are others who will stand up and say stop!
    - discrimination, racism, diminishing of free speech and threats shouldnt be part of our everyday lives and we all should have a good talk with our kids
    - a community only exists if we all together to something against our common problems

They can kill me, but the hope for a world in piece they cannot kill.

I admit - for the first time I fear - really fear a lot and I wonder where all those whom I supported in the fight against discrimination are now!

Seems there's slowly crashing the fantasy world of a happy multikult rainbow nation utopia.....
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    And it's primarily the Palestinians who burn the Danes' cars and control Bøgetorvet.
    *sarcasm*
    Its their land! away with the occupiers who are the ZioDanes! viva la Palestina! end the occupation! The Palestinians where there first! Free Palestine! Denmark for the Palestines!
    *sarcasm*

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    'getting stoned' has obviously a new meaning for the morons
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Friday, September 2nd, 2016 @ 01:48 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Western Europe, Britain, Ireland
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Traditionalist, anti-capitalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Hopefully this should set alarm bells ringing for this naive Dane, unless hes still got stones in his head

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swedish/Prussian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Germania
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Too bad they didn't bash his treasonous commie skull in. I'd support that kind of multiculturalism. These mud people would do us a tremendous favor by getting rid of the treasonous genetic material amongst us.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast