Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,438 Posts

The French Are "Narrow Minded and Naive"

I am a young woman from the Caucasus currently living in France. I came here as a political refugee a few years ago with my parents and siblings. Materially speaking, life has been much easier for us but we have had to adjust to a harsh contrast in moral values. I especially had a hard time adapting myself to this new lifestyle.

My life in France wouldn't be that spiritually and intellectually empty if there were anything or anyone to shine a small light within this thick darkness of narrow-mindedness and naivety of French people.

First impressions are the lasting ones, and mine do last because I see them confirmed every time I go out in the streets or just watch the TV for a few minutes. My image of "Frenchmen" is as follows:

They are seriously and effectively brainwashed from childhood on. You cannot talk about spirituality or religion with a French (religion? God?? "We're too intelligent and self-reliant to believe in unscientific, ancient crap! Mankind has to move on and leave unnecessary things and ideas behind. I only believe in Myself" etc.)

Anything concerning conspiracy 'theories' or anti-feminism immediately makes them make fun of your "lack of general knowledge" and "paranoia". Not to forget, you are somewhat "retarded" and "strange". As concerns feminism- IT IS HOLY. Although there are practically no university studies in that particular subject ("I cannot believe such a modern and advanced European country as France doesn't even give that priceless opportunity to young men and women!").

Women are so masculine here. There is practically nothing feminine about them at all. From their appearance to their manners, everything is rough and rude, even vulgar. I must admit they often look pretty, but they just tend to ruin this natural beauty with their behavior and, of course, appearance. By the way, more than 90% of the French women look absolutely alike. Originality is reserved for fine/visual arts students and the Japan-obsessed groupies.

Being shy is a real sin. You just do not have the right to be shy in France. You either need a therapy and a lot of self-confidence to "open yourself up", or you will just be ignored whether or not you are a talented and lovely person. Shy and/or feminine women are not looked at by French men; they just don't ATTRACT them. By the way, French men are the most feminine men I've ever seen. Except gays, of course...

Good manners and being a gentleman or a lady did not survive the French Revolution. But they remained an urban legend among the elderly, how cynical! Does being modern imply being ill-mannered? Doesn't today's youth NEED goodness and compassion in their hasty and yet so hollow life?

Career is THE word to define the whole life of the French. I know most any Western country is like this, but the French really do center their whole lives around career.

The world is SO huge and beautiful, so full of wisdom and unknown things, why do so many people block themselves from all this knowledge, hiding behind pathetic excuses? All of this to illustrate an average French woman's/man's narrow-mindedness.
    http://www.henrymakow.com/an_exile_in_france.html

Well, certainly no punches pulled there! Does anyone else agree with this?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SaxonPagan For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swedish/Prussian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Germania
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    It's true, but brings up another question: why is this swarthy mongrel in France?

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 08:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    I think she is right about european males. They are brainwashed.

But were she comes from it isn't any better. The treatment of women by russians is nothing but rude. And russian women are nothing but monsters.

But any country has the relationships they deserve. The women's strategy is according to the men's.

Who also knows in what kind of circles that woman lives, who are her acquaintances and so on.

French philosophers are known for their materialism. That might just be an extension of the general feeling of frenchmen.

They are certainly no soldiers and warriors, being overrun so easily by germans. their 'resistance' is mainly myth. Against their women who 'collaborated' with the german troops they have been strong though.

French have a vanity feature which has gone bonkers, they couldn't stand the downfall of their empire, their leading role in 'cultueuere'. They are mostly a fringe state in Europe with demands of a major powerbroker.

They are also known for beings glutton's (or conneausaires if you like).

I do know a few french women and they fit the description. Beautiful but not something you want to know closer.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Last Online
    Monday, July 18th, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
    Country
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

The French

As has been said, "You can always count on the French to be independent" and so it is today. The French are the French and are going to be French no matter what the World may think, do or say.

Just ask any Canadian...

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I'm not exactly the biggest Francophile in existence, but I'd take these comments with a grain of salt. Other than Parisians, the French don't strike me as especially obnoxious, and it must be admitted that Paris, for good and bad, has been the West's cultural epicenter.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    My life in France wouldn't be that spiritually and intellectually empty if there were anything or anyone to shine a small light within this thick darkness of narrow-mindedness and naivety of French people.
    What she says may be correct....but being an immigrant she hasnt earned the right to say it.
    So if she doesnt like it why doesnt she piss off back to where she came from.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to flâneur For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Wednesday, August 31st, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    No idea
    Country
    France France
    Humble engineer
    Religion
    Gnostic and dualist neurotic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Feminine men, gluttons, materialists, independent, self-confidence ?

I have another word for you: cliché.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    The treatment of women by russians is nothing but rude. And russian women are nothing but monsters.
    Not sure I agree with that assertion, and at this point, there is quite a bit of evidence racking up that western women, outstrip the eastern European women when it comes to being "Monsters".

Quote Originally Posted by Ocko View Post
    They are certainly no soldiers and warriors, being overrun so easily by germans. their 'resistance' is mainly myth. Against their women who 'collaborated' with the german troops
    Well that is for sure. Maybe even an understatement.
    I think as the Spartans might have put it, such a society deserves to die, or be slaves.

I think the last time the French were strong was when they were the Normans.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Schlesien
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Youth
    Occupation
    would-be historian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    The French were mongrelized with african blood as far as in napoleonic times, since Napoleon had to issue special act preventing race mixing in 1801 (?). The only thing that is really important about them: the weaker they are the better for Germans

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Originally Posted by EQ Fighter
    I think the last time the French were strong was when they were the Normans.
    France was the leading Continental power for centuries and has too many notable military victories to its credit to name (often despite being badly outnumbered at that).

Btw, now that I find myself in the somewhat unenviable position of defending France, how long before someone accuses me of being a Frenchman?

LOL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast