Throne and Altar
    Religion
    Aryajnana
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Question Best Option for White Americans

What would you consider the best option for a white American who wishes to live in a white community without the usual majority of white folks who are leftist race traitors? I wish to find a place to live that meets these requirements, preferably a place that isn't too hot, but do these places even exist in America anymore? Another similar question would be what is the whitest area of the United States that is racially conscious and most likely to remain white into the future?

Or do you think the best option for an American would be to jump ship and move to somewhere like Scotland or Ireland? I know the usual ideal would be to stay and fight for what you believe, but in the current climate and circumstances in America I find this to be an impossible notion to carry on for various reasons.

In short, does a white community that will probably remain white exist in America today, and if so where do you believe it to be?

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 6th, 2020 @ 12:21 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    648 Posts
    Do you mean just plain 'white' or do you mean Germanic?
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 7th, 2010 @ 03:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Vinlander
    Ancestry
    England, Norse, Dutch
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Texas Texas
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Blue Collar field work
    Politics
    Ethnocentric Tribalism
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Any Aryan community so to say is going to require personal dedication from all living near one another; But as their is many of such communities already across America, they are filled with close and familiar faces and really outsiders find they don't always really mix well...that is the reality of the diversity within our own species.
    I say do what others are doing and save and buy property in areas near or around a decent small town that has natural resources that you can utilize for personal gain and stability and then cultivate your own property and draw folks like yourself to do similar next door till you have decent tribe of your own; this will create small modern day tribes/klans of your own...many are doing this and it is creating a vast collection of such communities which is more benefiting in the long run rather than grouping into white reservation type places...just my 2 cents

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plantagenet View Post
    What would you consider the best option for a white American who wishes to live in a white community without the usual majority of white folks who are leftist race traitors? I wish to find a place to live that meets these requirements, preferably a place that isn't too hot, but do these places even exist in America anymore? Another similar question would be what is the whitest area of the United States that is racially conscious and most likely to remain white into the future?

Or do you think the best option for an American would be to jump ship and move to somewhere like Scotland or Ireland? I know the usual ideal would be to stay and fight for what you believe, but in the current climate and circumstances in America I find this to be an impossible notion to carry on for various reasons.

In short, does a white community that will probably remain white exist in America today, and if so where do you believe it to be?
    Personally I don't think Geography is the answer, or at lest physical Geography.

The best answer is building a International Unity, and a international consciousness among Germanic Peoples. And continue to expose the International Left. They are for the most part the real problem.

Once you have like minded people they can form community in each country and create nationalism on a small scale. I say rip a page out of the Jews book here and use the same sort of plan. They have survived as a disposed nation for 2000 years. And we have far better technology today than they did then to build unified groups.

Honestly I think a Globalist Marxist creep, like Obama is doing that for America in the since he is driving white people together as a group, under a bad situation.

Last Online
    Monday, September 2nd, 2019 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    British-German
    Subrace
    Nordid-Cromagnid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Throne and Altar
    Religion
    Aryajnana
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Do you mean just plain 'white' or do you mean Germanic?
    Just plain white is fine, but Germanic could be a plus. I am a fairly even split between English and German heritage, but I wouldn't care even if it were Irish. Italian is ok too, but I would prefer more of a Northern European area. Really anything beats my current area which is filled to the brim with the following demographic entities: 1. African-Americans 2. Wiggers 3. Leftist kids 4. Mexicans 5. White trash and some decent white folk who dislike the same things I dislike seeing in my community, but they are few and far in between.

I've considered the obvious choice of New England, but from what I gather they are often considered quite leftist in their outlook. I cannot authenticate the claim as I have never been to New England. I guess even if they were leftist, especially in their racial out-look, it really wouldn't matter so long as the city/town was nearly entirely white.

Really I just want to escape to whiter, more conservative (not Neo-Cons or Christian fundamentalists) areas that are preferably not in South or other hot areas of the US. It is a lot to ask for, I know, but it must exist somewhere out there in this large nation. Preferably a place that will likely remain white into the far future because the idea of one of my future grandchildren or great-grandchildren committing miscegenation makes me ill, even if I will be dead.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, September 6th, 2020 @ 12:21 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    648 Posts
    ^ I asked because we Americans have a bad habit of confusing 'white' with Germanic( meaning people of the Germanic language/cultural group, not just German). 'White' to me could include Slav, med. or any other European group.

So now on the question, if you are looking for a area to settle in North America then I would have say the Midwest or even my home state of Indiana. Really anywhere in the rural middle part of the country. It seems to me that the states that are conservative are doing better then the rest of the country.

Having lived in various areas of the U.S., I have noticed that other darker races tend to stay in the cities. Leaving the the rest of the country for us Germanics.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts
    Our best option is to do away with democracy, universal suffage & the notion of "human rights". We would need to start deporting the aliens among us back to their native countries, segregate the others (mainly Negroes) until arrangements can be made for their resettlement elsewhere. And then the creation of a commonweath government for the contiguous states (Alaska might be made a self-governing portectorate, Hawaii would be a colony), with the franchise restricted to those who want to create & preserve a racially Europid nation, with a bias towards the original founding stock of 1776.

I oppose any option that would entail surrender, with White Americans being given what are essentially little reservations in return for letting the rest of America go to the White liberals & the colored allies. Do you think a multiracial democratic America would actually leave those White enclaves in peace, when there is an aggressive policy of extending liberal democracy (e.g. multiculturalism, feminism,globalism, marxism & other isms) to the most remote corners of the world. We don't have a chance until the current regime - meaning not just Obama but the entire Republican-Democratic axis - collapses under the weight of its unsustainable policies.

Last Online
    Monday, September 2nd, 2019 @ 10:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    British-German
    Subrace
    Nordid-Cromagnid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Throne and Altar
    Religion
    Aryajnana
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Our best option is to do away with democracy, universal suffage & the notion of "human rights". We would need to start deporting the aliens among us back to their native countries, segregate the others (mainly Negroes) until arrangements can be made for their resettlement elsewhere. And then the creation of a commonweath government for the contiguous states (Alaska might be made a self-governing portectorate, Hawaii would be a colony), with the franchise restricted to those who want to create & preserve a racially Europid nation, with a bias towards the original founding stock of 1776.

I oppose any option that would entail surrender, with White Americans being given what are essentially little reservations in return for letting the rest of America go to the White liberals & the colored allies. Do you think a multiracial democratic America would actually leave those White enclaves in peace, when there is an aggressive policy of extending liberal democracy (e.g. multiculturalism, feminism,globalism, marxism & other isms) to the most remote corners of the world. We don't have a chance until the current regime - meaning not just Obama but the entire Republican-Democratic axis - collapses under the weight of its unsustainable policies.
    Well I agree wholeheartedly with what you have stated, but I feel as though in the current political climate, the odds are stacked against our side and chances of any change are probably slim to none. Really unless the power of the mass media is nullified, and I mean no flow of information from any source to the public mind, we may never achieve a renaissance. I think most people fail to understand that television is the most powerful weapon in the history of psychological warfare and propaganda, and it just so happens that the forces antagonistic to our own have a near complete domination and choke-hold over televised media. It is much like that famous scene in the movie, "Network" about turning off the TV, except even worse.

With that said, I feel as though our only options are to find communities where our ideas are acceptable among the general populace and worry about our own families and the people in our communities. If there were a way to get people across the USA who share our ideas and values to all move into a certain area together, it could prove very beneficial in the long run, but unfortunately with this economy this is unrealistic for most Americans.

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 01:37 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    German-American and proud
    Subrace
    Alpinid-Nordid
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    1. African-Americans 2. Wiggers 3. Leftist kids 4. Mexicans 5. White trash and some decent white folk who dislike the same things I dislike seeing in my community, but they are few and far in between.
    Sadly, that is all there is in my area. Oh, put Asians on the list too. We really just have to make the best of things and form bonds between people of our same race and culture. People who share my same interests and opinions,I do my best to form and remain in committed friendships and relationships with.

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast