Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Islam a Threat to the Germanic Peoples and European Civilisation?

a.k.a. Slå ring om Norge
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Denmark Denmark
    State
    Arkansas Arkansas
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Re: Is Islam a threat to the Germanic Peoples and European Civilisation?

Well, mathematically whites are probably outnumbered in Europe within 50 years.

Next waypoint will be the Islamic state.

Islam itself is so regressive, it is no threath. It is not coincidental that they live in the year 1426.

The real threath lays in europeans allowing them admittance to Europe.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 31st, 2006 @ 09:11 PM
    Country
    United States United States
    Single
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asthor
    Well, mathematically whites are probably outnumbered in Europe within 50 years.
    I don't think there is any probability involved here, alas. Seems certain, the way things are going.

Last Online
    Friday, April 20th, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    California California
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Builder
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, at the present rate whites will become a minority in Europe, their ancestral homeland, within 50 years.

The dominant consciousness would become some sort of fusion between Europe and Islam. Europe would no longer be Europe, it would become 'EURABIA'.

All in favor of Eurabia raise your hands.

All opposed to Eurabia, cast your vote.

OK, there it is in a nutshell. If you voted for Eurabia then you can relax and stop worrying. You will have to start adjusting your thoughts, feelings, values and cultural consciiousness to accomodate the growing Islamic influence. At some point you'll have to convert to Islam in order to avoid the stigma of second-class 'dhimmi' status in the new Eurabia. After a while you'll get used to bowing down five times a day towards Mecca, which will now be the new focal point of your life. The Louvre will no longer show its vast cultural treasures, most public art will have been eliminated, women will wear the burqua, and everyone will be reading the thoughts of Chairman Mohammed. That sounds like a lot of fun, eh.......NOT.

I have to wonder why so many folks here actually consider the islamic option. It dumbfounds me. With all the history of conflict between Europe and Islam, the huge difference in spiritual and cultural values, you somehow see a future with the new Islam. You actually see a new identity in the fusion with Islam. You have already surrendered! You've already rolled over into SUBMISSION.

Why?

Do you hate the jews so much?
    Do you hate America so much?

Is it really 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'?

You betray your ancestral heritage for the teachings of SUBMISSION of a crazed psychopathic desert bandit/murderer.

We white folks really are in trouble!
    Our ancestors must be rolling over in their graves.

Last Online
    Monday, March 5th, 2007 @ 11:17 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As soon as the French people are outnumbered by Moors, their votes in future elections might turn out in favor for Hamas. Beware to all those who are complacent with the current situation in France and the rest of Europe. Vote for Le Pen or your land will become the new Moorish Caliphate.

Lost in Melancholia
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Im awared and sad about the future of some European countries, especially England and France. They are going to be European Muslimic Republics if the trend dont stop soon.
    I hope the people will see the reality soon and change their habit. The EU must be completely reformated. The yearthousand old European culture and ethnicity is in danger. One mustnt be right-extreme to see that the currect path is absolutely ill-gotten! Its a shame.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 23rd, 2009 @ 03:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Re: Is Islam a threat to the White race?

Quote Originally Posted by CelticofArabia
    I lived in the Middle East for years, I was a White Nationalist, now I study Islam.

I belive Islamic Ideologies and White Nationalism meshes perfectly, yet there are many obstacles to it.
    I am sure that the some-what violent nature of many "White nationalists" might agree with Islam; these feelings themselves reflect the "fringe" of European-thought though.

Last Online
    Sunday, October 1st, 2006 @ 12:31 PM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mad Re: Is Islam a threat to the Germanic Peoples and European Civilisation?

Quote Originally Posted by euroamerican
    Yes, at the present rate whites will become a minority in Europe, their ancestral homeland, within 50 years.
    Perfectly right.

The dominant consciousness would become some sort of fusion between Europe and Islam. Europe would no longer be Europe, it would become 'EURABIA'.

All in favor of Eurabia raise your hands.

All opposed to Eurabia, cast your vote.
    Not Arabs, but Turks. The US doesn't have anything against Turkey, which is a very liberal Muslimic country. THEY are invading us. Not the Arabs. Just because you want to sidekick on Arabs at any given possibility and also want to scare us in Europe, give us the "american fear" of the evil world outside,they still have VERY little business here.

OK, there it is in a nutshell. If you voted for Eurabia then you can relax and stop worrying. You will have to start adjusting your thoughts, feelings, values and cultural consciiousness to accomodate the growing Islamic influence. At some point you'll have to convert to Islam in order to avoid the stigma of second-class 'dhimmi' status in the new Eurabia. After a while you'll get used to bowing down five times a day towards Mecca, which will now be the new focal point of your life. The Louvre will no longer show its vast cultural treasures, most public art will have been eliminated, women will wear the burqua, and everyone will be reading the thoughts of Chairman Mohammed. That sounds like a lot of fun, eh.......NOT.
    Pfffff.... WTF?
    Do you ever think WHY we have this problem? Because SOME country , propelled by capitalism and doomed multicultural ideas, gave the rest of the world the stupid idea this could work - import cheap (or wait, even FREE) labour so you can GROW, GROW and compete until you're deep in shit. THATS why we have Muslims! Cheap labour, so we could be able to reach certain economic levels enabling us not to drown here.
    We're presently also following the US' example - erecting a parallel muslimic (as you do with black, vietnamese, chinese, italian...) society, adapt and bow to racially alien habits and languages....

I have to wonder why so many folks here actually consider the islamic option. It dumbfounds me. With all the history of conflict between Europe and Islam, the huge difference in spiritual and cultural values, you somehow see a future with the new Islam. You actually see a new identity in the fusion with Islam. You have already surrendered! You've already rolled over into SUBMISSION.
    I don't know ANYBODY who's into the "islamic" option. But guess which country would step in if we wanted to ACT? We're not even allowed to elect a government that WOULD, as we once did, because guess who sanctioned this immediately, and the rest of Europe with it in a brown-nosing manner...Ever thought about that? About "ending dictatorship"?

Why?

Do you hate the jews so much?
    Do you hate America so much?
    Is there a difference?
    And why does it alwas come back to "hating the jews" - the greatest catch phrase ever for forcing people into something they don't feel, want or live - "Hating the Jews" has become the dagger in Europe's old stabwound - you move it, twist it a little and we will moan and do anything to stop this annoyance...

Is it really 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'?
    Bullshit. Islam is our enemy. And there's one country, or two, who prescribe what our politics should look like, so basically we have no option! I remember well who beat us into submission after we voted for a right-wing party! I REMEMBER WELL!!

You betray your ancestral heritage for the teachings of SUBMISSION of a crazed psychopathic desert bandit/murderer.
    Not really. We have betrayed our ancestral heritage a thousand times more by adopting pop culture. We have adopted consumerism and wallowing on our TV couches instead of germanic values....Nobody here ever adopted muslimic culture, except maybe eating turkish food. WE have fought the Turks - MUSLIMS - several times already, centuries ago, defied them with help of Poland, and now, because of capitalism and democratic dictatorship regarding multicultural political correctness WE HAVE FALLEN!!!

We white folks really are in trouble!
    Our ancestors must be rolling over in their graves.
    Is there a single American really "in trouble"? Except for poor people that are actually white... Do you fear war? Do you fear sanctions? Do you care about other opinions? Have you EVER had a WAR on your soil, except your petty little civil war? Ever had bombs hailing 24 hours a day?
    A whole country, Romania, can be under water - noone will know, cause there is ONE city in the US flooded, because the city government was too greedy to improve the levy systems... All media eyes upon that, the rest of the planet doesn't count! Nobody gave a damn about Romania, or anything else, people just rush to help poor US who actually have enough funds to spend Millions a day battling the Iraq. That as a little example!

You live on your island-continent in self-created problems and now you come accuse us of what you actually made and still make us do?

Will you intervene and protect us from the muslimic threat? Oh, I would HAIL the US! Or will you instead protect oil interests somewhere in "enemy territory"?
    Who came up with all this "minority" crap? Who empowered the "chosen people" that much? There are no majority politics anymore! Although this would be the most natural way of a democracy, if you have to have one.

Islam as the savior of the white race?...............
    Come back to reality!!!!!!!
    AMERICA (a mongrel nation, founded and populated - COLONIZED - by foreign, european countries, built on the backs of immigrants and slaves....) as the saviour of the "white race"? How broad exactly is YOUR definition of "the white race"???

Wenn die Sonne der Kultur tief steht
    werfen auch Zwerge lange Schatten

Last Online
    Friday, April 20th, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    State
    California California
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Builder
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whoa, 'Kleine Eiche', ease up a bit.

I grew up in Germany to the age of 15. All my friends were German, and I attended German schools. My parents were American, but my everyday life was German. I speak fluent German.

I'm opposed to multiculturalism. It's not just in Europe. We're under an invasion by illegal immigrants across our southern border. Ever hear of the 'Minuteman Project'?

The US government has large numbers of Zionists at the highest levels. In fact, the ethnic change of the USA from basically white 90%/ black 10% to the multi-racial, multicultural mess we are in is due to the 1965 immigration reform act which was lobbied for by Zionist supremacists as part of their group evolutionary strategy.

My concern with Europe is the fatal change that will occur when Islam becomes a permanent part, i.e. 'Eurabia'. I'm glad to hear that you are opposed to that. Most Americans are also against that. I can't speak for the US government.

I'm not your enemy.

Additionally:

I don't much care for pop culture.
    Hollywood is a cesspool.
    But nobody has to watch the TV or go to a movie.
    Just turn off the media machine.

BTW, blaming the US for your importation of 'Gastarbeiter' is just denial,
    Fact is, WW2 killed too many Europeans. Workers were needed.

Also, look to the French government for its complicity in the growth and development of 'Eurabia' as a counterpole to US power.
    Yep, good ole France.

And quit blaming the US for all your problems.
    Last edited by Leofric; Saturday, February 4th, 2006 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Merging two consecutive posts from the same member addressed to the same person and topic.

Last Online
    Sunday, October 1st, 2006 @ 12:31 PM
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    Austria Austria
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HELLO!!! Anybody there???

I said: if we'd oppose Islam by eradicating Multiculturalism, which is the only cause why it exists in our country, we'd get STOMPED!
    Everything else is just as unavoidable and not alterable, except if the germanic mind finds back to its roots - which would happen like so totally unopposed

Edit: why do you think there is a german section on this board? Because Germans are allowed to speak their mind freely in their own country? So - eradicating Islam in our Country would be considered a "hate crime" and internationally sanctioned. This would be like "sending the negroes back". You'd like to do it, but it's simply not possible.
    Wenn die Sonne der Kultur tief steht
    werfen auch Zwerge lange Schatten

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast