Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Islam a Threat to the Germanic Peoples and European Civilisation?

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post Re: Is Islam a threat to the White race?

Quote Originally Posted by CelticofArabia
    I lived in the Middle East for years, I was a White Nationalist, now I study Islam.

I belive Islamic Ideologies and White Nationalism meshes perfectly, yet there are many obstacles to it.
    Islam and nationalism are incompatible. I went into more details in this thread: http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=15336

"Christianity has of its nature been a shaper of nations, even nationalisms; Islam has not, being on the contrary quite profoundly anti-national.....Nations are not constructed by Islam but deconstructed. That is a fact of history but it is a fact dependent upon theology. Recognition of it should make it all the clearer that the construction of nations within the Christian world was not something independent of Christianity but, rather, something stimulated by the Christian attitude to both language and the state......Arab 'nationalism', like Turkish or Egyptian 'nationalism', dates only from the twenty years or so before the First World War, a time when the impact of European thinking was at its highest and most uncriticised point in the Middle East. It was essentially a western, Christian-rooted, concept quite foreign to Islam, one closely linked with secularisation - as also with the presence of a considerable native Arab-speaking Christian population, notably in Egypt and Palestine."
    --Adrian Hastings the Construction of Nationhood pg. 187; 201;202

Islam is un-European. Islam's ideal is a world empire devoid of national cultures. In fact as the Islamic armies march forward, wherever they went they Arabised the local culture. Just look what they did in Egypt, it was the Coptic Christian church who preserved the traditional Egyptian culture(and uses the Pharonic language in its liturgy).
    Last edited by Taras Bulba; Wednesday, October 27th, 2004 at 03:14 PM.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2007 @ 08:59 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Islam after Sionism and jews is a danger for Europe.The vast majority of 3rd word immigrants are coming from Islamic countries.Islamic fundamendalists want to sprend islam all over Europe.Mosques are building in every big city of Europe!
    Islam is a enemy of Sion.Yes there is no doupt!But they hate equaly and us.
    Some times the enemy of my enemy is not my ally .
    ME NE FREGO

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Subrace
    Uralic/Alpine/Pontid mixed
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I dont mind Muslims fighting against Jews in their own territory. Dont come to Europe!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, March 26th, 2007 @ 08:55 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    Goalkeeper
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is not such a thing called nation in Islam. According to Islam everybody came from Adam and Eve so everyone is equeal and that is bullshit in my opinion. The best people for Islam are the ones who worship that semitic religion. Those rebels in Iraq who take innocent people as hostages and cut their heads off, they also worship that religion so are they good people who deserve to go to heaven? Ofcourse not. All I can say that Islam is just a crippled religion.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, March 26th, 2007 @ 08:55 PM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    Goalkeeper
    Politics
    Nationalism
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeno
    = The first thing they do when they gain control of a society is to attempt to destroy that society's national heritage, history and identity (latest example, the looting of the Iraqi museum after the fall of the Baathist regime). They have done this countless times in the past both in the east and in the west. They are literally the destroyer of nations; suspiciously similar to the people they always claim to be fighting.
    I totaly agree with you here!

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zeno
    Yes, exactly. Islam is very anti-nature and very anti-nationalistic. It is totally unsuited for any national culture outside of the Arabian Peninsula. In fact, it is inherently hostile towards every national culture outside of Arabia.
    Islam is hostile to EVERY nation, both those in the east as well as those in the west. Islam is extremely hostile to every form of nationalism (and every manifestation of nationalist spiritualism/naturalism/paganism/racial consciousness/etc.) The first thing they do when they gain control of a society is to attempt to destroy that society's national heritage, history and identity (latest example, the looting of the Iraqi museum after the fall of the Baathist regime). They have done this countless times in the past both in the east and in the west. They are literally the destroyer of nations; suspiciously similar to the people they always claim to be fighting.
    I agree absolutely.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Friday, April 3rd, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway, Paternal: Massachusetts
    Subrace
    I don't know Lundman's taxonomy.
    Country
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Occupation
    Nothing (retired)
    Politics
    monarchist
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

If you want good insight into the mind-set of the Moslem and to be turned away from his religion in revulsion, do as I have done and read the "glorious" Qu'ran in a good translation into your own language. Consider its implications thoroughly and then decide for yourself if that is the kind of religion you want to live under.
    There is no better way to determine whether Islam is a threat to the kind of life which you, as an enlightened European or American want to live. Imagine yourself, five times daily, bowing toward a meteorite in Makkah and reciting verses from it.

Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 09:44 AM
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleoconservative
    Religion
    Anglo Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does the battle of tours ring a bell?
    "People demand freedom of speech as compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use" - Soren Kierkegaard

Last Online
    Friday, April 3rd, 2009 @ 09:10 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway, Paternal: Massachusetts
    Subrace
    I don't know Lundman's taxonomy.
    Country
    State
    Connecticut Connecticut
    Family
    Single, not looking
    Occupation
    Nothing (retired)
    Politics
    monarchist
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

If you want to know the objectives of Islam, read the Qu'ran. I have (three times) , admittedly in translation, and this is my "take" on it. Islam is a highly intolerant militaristic religion, created by Arabs for Arabs. Inconsistently, the Qu'ran gives lip-service to respect for Judaism and even Christianity. However, the insistence upon interminable jihad conveys to me the impression that Moslems are required never to rest until the entire world is brought under the sway of Islam. That, as I said, is MY "take" on it. The only way you can decide for yourself whether is a threat to you individually, Western civilization, or the "White Race" is to READ the Qu'ran yourself. I have read three different translations of it, checking for inconsistencies between them to ascertain, as far as one who does not know Arabic can, whether they are likely to be accurate translations. They were consistent, and I presume that they are accurate. I'm sorry that I can't give you bibliographic references to these translations. I owned only one of them and I've lent that one to a friend. Don't take anyone else's word (even mine ) for the goals of Islam. Read the Qu'ran yourself.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast