Country
    Other Other
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Documentary: Is It Better To Be Mixed Race

Anybody see it? Its the worst propaganda I've ever seen and thats saying something.

They talk about advantages and use seals as an example probably because they live in isolation in many places so inbreed alot.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/i...ce/4od#3074080

Retarded in mysterious ways
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, December 17th, 2021 @ 05:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    995 Posts
    Here's a link to the same documentary on a different site, for you people who was denied access to the video in the opening post like I was:

http://www.forbezdvd.com/cod.php?v=MTA4Mjg

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 08:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    This is only made to give confirmation to people who don't value their culture or race....

Here goes my scientific rant if you don't already know these facts....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are differences in neurological network between races... this leads to differences in society in different behaviors (behaviors create judgments- and judgement is culture) so race creates culture. (ex. China is reserved and overvalues respect and long term planning while Africa values fun and enjoyment and short term pleasures) These differences are due to different constraints in evolution- hunter gatherer society where Africans don't have to work hard for food vs. a cold climate which requires mental constraint to save for food. There is a reason why Europeans develop so much and Asia is able to catch up so fast, while Haiti (99% African and 1% colored) has to be held up by a string and African countries typically have rates of husbands cheating on their wives of upwards of 65%. Not to mention poverty rates, illegitimacy, IQ, Behavior, criminal rates and moral values between societies.
    There are differences in physical features...
    These changes have developed over tens of thousands of years and are massive AND ARE OVERWHELMINGLY GENETIC! (read the G-Factor for that information)

The people who don't understand this are the ones who are interracial dating. They are blind.

(Don't waste your time on this pointless movie- Read The Following Books which are based on real science...
    1) "The Geography of Thought" -by Nisbett how Asians think differently than Europeans
    2) "The G Factor" - Arthur Jensen - about how racial mental differences are real and measurable
    3) "Bell Curve- Charles Murry about how race differences are correlated with income, poverty crime etc.
    4) "The 10,000 Year Explosion" How racial groups evolved differently during the past 10,000 years)

Obviously there are outliers in every race but I don't think that say for example an African with incredible mental intelect is worth erasing your ancestors physical selection over the past 40,000 years (and other human species like Neandertahl) Not to mention the differences in perception are vast. I think cultural and racial differences are great and should be respected but not erased.

Retarded in mysterious ways
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Friday, December 17th, 2021 @ 05:30 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    995 Posts
    The genetic make-up of the World is changing. With air-travels so easy and relationships forming across the Globe, we're all going to be mixed-race one day. And if you want to know what that future looks like; take a look at Brazil.
    Says it all really...

Last Online
    Friday, February 24th, 2012 @ 12:27 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Isles
    Subrace
    Pred. Atlantid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Lancashire Lancashire
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    What on earth is this bollocks? “Is it better to be white?” you wouldn't dare, would you.

I don't know if I could bare to watch something like this. I might try later when I'm at my computer.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrgenholt For This Useful Post:

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    No one is stopping anyone to place a comment there.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 11:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Country
    Other Other
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    There was more inconsistencies and contradictions in that than anything I've ever seen and shes supposed to be a scientist. It looked to me like she was trying hard to find some evidence that doesn't exist.

The best bit was in Brazil where they measured the differences in stress levels between the Whiter Brazilians from wealthier areas and the darker skinned Brazilians from the poorer areas (favelas). Unfortunatly for the testers the results between the two groups was exactly the same but the those clever scientists still claimed the darker skinned Brazilians were naturally better because they lived in a harder conditions. Comedy gold!

Also, they boasted about the Portugese bringing White women over for the Black African slaves to breed with and that there was no racial divide in Brazil but claimed the reason whiter Brazilians were more successful was because of racism!

To solve the mystery all they had to do was compare Brazil to other pure racial countries and they'd have found their answer. By now according to their theory Brazil should be a world super power and pure races like Europeans and east Asians should be living in poverty. Maybe that doesn't fit in well with their propaganda.

They gave the "English" soccer team as an example where 30% of the players were mixed race. I'm not an expert on soccer, but those players are picked because coaches choose athletic ability over intelligence and skill. And its because of that England never win the world cup these days.

The worst person on it had to be the Scottish "expert". Claiming Europeans are all inbred and claiming at the same time theres not much between any race. If there isn't much between races than why make a documentary about the superiority of mixed race people.

And if he wants to go back in history and claim there were about a million Europeans some thousands of years ago then why not go back further to a few little tribes of early humans. According to him everyone on the planet are like first cousins. He like the documentary makes good propaganda but zero sense and its based on a wild theory.

They should have interviewed that "racist" nobel prize winning DNA co discoverer James Watson. I'd take his word over a few nobodies!

Its also obvious that the reason most scientists won't touch it is they'll find the opposite to be true and thats not very politically correct.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 24th, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Deutschland, Österreich
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropkick View Post
    There was more inconsistencies and contradictions in that than anything I've ever seen and shes supposed to be a scientist. It looked to me like she was trying hard to find some evidence that doesn't exist.

The best bit was in Brazil where they measured the differences in stress levels between the Whiter Brazilians from wealthier areas and the darker skinned Brazilians from the poorer areas (favelas). Unfortunatly for the testers the results between the two groups was exactly the same but the those clever scientists still claimed the darker skinned Brazilians were naturally better because they lived in a harder conditions. Comedy gold!

Also, they boasted about the Portugese bringing White women over for the Black African slaves to breed with and that there was no racial divide in Brazil but claimed the reason whiter Brazilians were more successful was because of racism!

To solve the mystery all they had to do was compare Brazil to other pure racial countries and they'd have found their answer. By now according to their theory Brazil should be a world super power and pure races like Europeans and east Asians should be living in poverty. Maybe that doesn't fit in well with their propaganda.

They gave the "English" soccer team as an example where 30% of the players were mixed race. I'm not an expert on soccer, but those players are picked because coaches choose athletic ability over intelligence and skill. And its because of that England never win the world cup these days.

The worst person on it had to be the Scottish "expert". Claiming Europeans are all inbred and claiming at the same time theres not much between any race. If there isn't much between races than why make a documentary about the superiority of mixed race people.

And if he wants to go back in history and claim there were about a million Europeans some thousands of years ago then why not go back further to a few little tribes of early humans. According to him everyone on the planet are like first cousins. He like the documentary makes good propaganda but zero sense and its based on a wild theory.

They should have interviewed that "racist" nobel prize winning DNA co discoverer James Watson. I'd take his word over a few nobodies!

Its also obvious that the reason most scientists won't touch it is they'll find the opposite to be true and thats not very politically correct.
    That's all correct, ah, in Brazil the mixed people are largely encouraged to play soccer through "Community Projects" (Projetos comunitįrios, or inclusćo social "social inclusion"). The white who wants practice sports he have to pay a school...

Last Online
    Saturday, November 13th, 2010 @ 05:37 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Married parent
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    I can't wait to be like Brazil...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Northman For This Useful Post:

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    4 Days Ago @ 04:17 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Negroes, Indians, Asians etc.... cannot have White children or White grandchildren. The best they can hope for is mixed race children. If you look at mixed race persons, such as Mulattoes & Quadroons, they rise higher, socially & economically, then fullblooded Negroes. Obama for example. So for non-Europids mixed race is better.
    'Let's Go Brandon!'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast