NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

6yr Old Girl Watches Over Murdered Dad's Body

Johannesburg - A 6 year-old girl from Vereeniging spent more than ten hours watching over her father's body after he was murdered by robbers. Christo Mouton, 54, an accountant and head of Child Welfare in Vereeniging, was shot in the heart in their house in Three Rivers just before 22:00 on Tuesday. Three robbers fled with a TV and computers. Mouton's wife, Coral, also an accountant was in Durban for business at the time of the attack.

Monay Mouton spent the whole night next to her father's body until their domestic worker arrived at about 07:30 on Wednesday and called the police. Carina Huntly said on Tuesday through her tears that her only brother was "murdered for nothing". "I spoke to them at 21:00 when they were watching something on TV. When I phoned again at 21:30, he said they were going to bed. By 22:00 he was dead."

According to Huntly, Monay woke up with a fright caused by a light and voices. "The robbers asked her where the safe keys were but she couldn't tell them. We suspect Christo had already been shot by then. After they fled, she ran to her father's bedroom and found his body." At first Monay apparently tried to wake her father." She sat by his body the whole night, falling asleep and waking up with a fright over and over again. I think she realises that he's dead now, because she later told me: 'My daddy is with my granny now.' She's the spitting image of her dad, a lovely child," Huntly said. Monay was not injured but received trauma counselling.

According to Vereeniging police spokesperson Shado Mashobane, no-one has been arrested in connection with the murder yet. The robbers are suspected to have gained entry to the house by breaking a window in the Moutons' home office. "It is not yet clear exactly what was stolen and whether the robbers fled on foot or with a getaway car. The case is being investigated."

- Beeld

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 12:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtroboer View Post
    After they fled, she ran to her father's bedroom and found his body." At first Monay apparently tried to wake her father." She sat by his body the whole night, falling asleep and waking up with a fright over and over again. I think she realises that he's dead now, because she later told me: 'My daddy is with my granny now.'
    My heart is aching for that little girl.
    I am also filled with that much more rage.
    Those robbers shot that man because his White skin is worthless to them.
    Thankfully they left her physically unharmed. But she will be emotionally hurt for life.

Last Online
    Monday, December 26th, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German-Acadian
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    It seems like I'm reading one of these stories every week, always from South Africa. How can people ignore this?

Last Online
    4 Hours Ago @ 12:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    It seems like I'm reading one of these stories every week, always from South Africa. How can people ignore this?
    They built "apartheid" up so much in the worlds mind that the planned genocide of Whites would not be taken seriously, much less considered an actual fact. Try telling these stories to the ruling liberal elite and watch their eyes roll. Even the ones who would believe it will only say that Whites "had it coming".

Last Online
    Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands & Alsace
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Thank you for taking notice of our plight Grey. This is actually a daily occurence and only about 1 out of 10 cases get reported in the national press.

Quote Originally Posted by ronan View Post
    They built "apartheid" up so much in the worlds mind that the planned genocide of Whites would not be taken seriously, much less considered an actual fact. Try telling these stories to the ruling liberal elite and watch their eyes roll. Even the ones who would believe it will only say that Whites "had it coming".
    Indeed, the world is more concerned over people's 'freedom' than the right to live. This is what happen if you give savages freedom-they rape, murder and live as if in a anarchistic world with no values or morals.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    And just think!

We are still pumping money by the billions into these people to "Feed the Children" who will in the end become a demographic crisis for Europe and America as their population expands uncontrollably.

Boy, that is some misguided compassion for you.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronan View Post
    Apartheid was not a problem for Regan, he more or less, looked the other way.

It was the idiot, Post Cold War, American Liberals that had a problem with it.

Unfortunately THEY are now in control.

Last Online
    Friday, February 15th, 2019 @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Germany, Netherlands & Alsace
    Subrace
    Cromagnoid
    Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Politics
    NS
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Shattered Monay can't stop crying

Johannesburg - The murdered accountant whose 6-year-old daughter spent hours waiting next to his body, was wounded in the same house seven years ago. The robber who was arrested at the time was released last year after serving a prison sentence for attempted murder. "It's possible that he came back to kill my husband," Coral Mouton, 35, said about the murder of her husband Christo, 54, on Thursday afternoon. Mouton was wounded by robbers in the same house in Three Rivers, Vereeniging, in March 2003. During that incident he managed to shoot one of the robbers, and the wounded man was arrested. Police spokesperson Shado Mashobane said this possibility "cannot be ignored or proven". "We're following up on all leads," he said.

Making a mess

The Moutons' daughter, Monay, spent ten hours sitting next to her father's body after he was shot in the heart on Tuesday night. Mrs Mouton, also an accountant, was in Durban on business at the time of the incident. Monay waited next to her father's body until the domestic worker arrived the next morning at 07:30 and called the police. According to Mrs Mouton, Monay was in bed next to her father when he was shot. "She says she didn't hear the shot. She was woken by the three robbers who asked her for the safe keys. They went through the house and rummaged around in files in our home office. Monay tried to wake my husband and begged the robbers to phone me, but they refused. She later asked them to leave the house, 'because they were making a mess in her dad's office'."

Murdered for nothing

The robbers fled with a TV, Mouton's cellphone and wallet, and computer monitors. "They left all the valuable items. He was basically murdered for nothing. Monay is receiving counselling, but she can't stop crying. I can't even take her back to the house; she remembers everything and becomes hysterical. Still, I'm so proud of her, she was so brave. She has always been a mature, independent child," said her mother. The Moutons were together for 16 years. "I can't breathe without him. He was our everything, the best of the best," she said. Eric Lyell, a local attorney, along with Mouton's sister, Carina Huntly, are offering a R40 000 reward for the suspects' arrest. Lyell said he wants to ask the families of the guilty parties "if they would do that to their own children." Mrs Mouton warned that people should be alert, "because it can just as easily happen to you tomorrow".

-Beeld

Last Online
    Thursday, November 11th, 2010 @ 05:03 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It must be hard for the girl, especially when you think about that experiences in your childhood have an deeper impact on you, than later on in your life.

I fear that now where she is under psychological supervision, it may become even worse for her. As a kid, you don 't want to talk to all those strange persons, not even if they only want to help you.

It 's a shame, the one thief (probably the murderer) didn 't lose his life during his first attempt to steel in 2003.

I hope someone is there, maybe her mother, who can comfort the girl in her grief and make it easier for her to take the burden. And I hope there will be someone, who will be able to find the murderer and place an axe between his eyebrows.

Hopefully the girl comes over it and will be able to lead her life happily.