Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Al Qaeda and the German Connection

The latest news reports indicate that there are a number of German Nationals in Pakistan in training with Al Qaeda operatives for the express purpose of setting up terrosist attack cells within the heart of Europe. Furthermore, there has been a major operation to round up assorted terrorist cells that were activated to kidnap and execute Europeans and tourists at well know European sites within the last few days.

Europe is going to have to get its act straight and clean out these cells in the heart of Europe before one of them succeeds. It does appear that the "War" has come home to roost...

Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 02:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,430 Posts
    Wittwer, I don’t want Muslims in Germany or anywhere else in Europe and if they all died tomorrow I’d probably organize a party

BUT…

There are US-led NATO troops killing Pakistanis on a regular basis in their own country and just two days ago a US drone killed another dozen civilians. How can this possibly NOT lead to a feeling of hatred and revenge towards westerners, please explain, because I’d be astonished if the Pakis didn’t plot attacks against us in response.

“Making the streets of Europe safer", eh? My God, who dreams up this stuff?

Sure, I agree that Europe has to clear out these cells to protect the public and my solution would be very radical, I can assure you! At the same time though, killing Pakistani civilians in their own country hardly gives the US and its allies the moral high ground and even if you're naive enough to believe that 9/11 was done by Muslim terrorists that still probably wouldn't justify the 2 million Muslims you've slaughtered since!

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    If the Pakis don't want US drones dealing death and destruction on Pakistani soil, the Pakistan military and its intelligence apparatus should stop supporting, aiding and abetting, the Taliban.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,430 Posts
    ... or perhaps get the US-led troops out of Afghanistan?

I'm sorry but the whole reason for us being there is totally flawed. We should just leave these tribal, backward countries well alone and let them fight amongst themselves (as they are wont to do when there's no common enemy to unify them)

Last Online
    Monday, July 18th, 2011 @ 10:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Al Qaeda and Britain

"Making the streets of Europe safer", eh? My God who dreams up this stuff?"

So, the attack on the buses and trains in London never occured?

Wonderful! Let's all go home for a Garden Party...

One word of advice, better keep a close watch on your food supplies...

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Friday, July 12th, 2019 @ 02:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    English/German combo
    Country
    Australia Australia
    Sagittarius
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    ... or perhaps get the US-led troops out of Afghanistan?

I'm sorry but the whole reason for us being there is totally flawed. We should just leave these tribal, backward countries well alone and let them fight amongst themselves (as they are wont to do when there's no common enemy to unify them)
    I would agree with this if only they would leave us alone and if Afghanistan under whatever mad-dog regime or warlord pleases the locals never became a base and haven for Moslem headcases to plan, train, and make their gutless attacks on the West.

Quite apart from which it is useful as a place to blood Western troops and gives the various Western military forces something to do and the chance of some military action against a flesh-and-blood enemy in real warfare. The only thing that worries me is that the West's professional soldiers should have beaten the Taliban by now, who are nothing but a lot of armed hillbilly Moslem peasants.

This poses the question that if Western soldiers are going to have trouble subduing and beating a lot of armed Moslem peasants, how are they going to go against a real & professional enemy that is highly trained, highly organised, and fully armed, say China or North Korea? This is worrying.
    Between the devil and the deep blue sea.

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wittwer View Post
    "Making the streets of Europe safer", eh? My God who dreams up this stuff?"

So, the attack on the buses and trains in London never occured?

Wonderful! Let's all go home for a Garden Party...

One word of advice, better keep a close watch on your food supplies...
    The same government who let these people into our lands are the same ones making war in their lands.

Its better to close the borders and trow them all back then to let them open and make war in their lands.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,430 Posts
    Wittwer, let me say I also have enormous problems with the official 7/7 narrative, as do many others. Again, it just seemed a bit too "convenient" and tied in perfectly with the UK government's objectives at that time.

But anyway, let's stick with this "keeping the streets safe" issue and isn't it bizarre that the government that has been saying this (in order to justify wars in the Middle East and Afghanistan) has at the same time been letting any number of Muslims into the UK. How crazy is that????? Can you honestly think of a more lethal cocktail than invading Muslim countries whilst simultaneously allowing hundreds of thousands of Muslims to "invade" you?

I think it would be too kind to simply call our government "idiots", because that would imply they're merely incompetent when I'm sure there's a far more sinister agenda involved here!

------

Update: I've just noticed that A.A. has also covered my main point, above ^

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    England England
    Aries
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Self Employed
    Politics
    Free Speech / Anti-EU
    Religion
    Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,430 Posts
    Quite apart from which it is useful as a place to blood Western troops and gives the various Western military forces something to do and the chance of some military action against a flesh-and-blood enemy in real warfare. The only thing that worries me is that the West's professional soldiers should have beaten the Taliban by now, who are nothing but a lot of armed hillbilly Moslem peasants.
    Rodger, this is a decent point you make. I also suspect there's a "war practice" element in all of this, not to mention that foreign wars are always good for business (did you see the stock market just before 9/11 and how it then rocketed during the following years?)

As regards the Afghanis, they have already beaten the British when our empire was at its height and the Russians in more recent times. In fact, the Afghanis probably played as big a role as anyone in ending the Soviet Empire! As for the USA/Nato Alliance, we could easily nuke Afghanistan off the world map but, for a whole variety of reasons, there is absolutely no way we'll ever win this war on the ground!

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2012 @ 03:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godwinson View Post
    Wittwer, I don’t want Muslims in Germany or anywhere else in Europe and if they all died tomorrow I’d probably organize a party

BUT…

There are US-led NATO troops killing Pakistanis on a regular basis in their own country and just two days ago a US drone killed another dozen civilians. How can this possibly NOT lead to a feeling of hatred and revenge towards westerners, please explain, because I’d be astonished if the Pakis didn’t plot attacks against us in response.

“Making the streets of Europe safer", eh? My God, who dreams up this stuff?

Sure, I agree that Europe has to clear out these cells to protect the public and my solution would be very radical, I can assure you! At the same time though, killing Pakistani civilians in their own country hardly gives the US and its allies the moral high ground and even if you're naive enough to believe that 9/11 was done by Muslim terrorists that still probably wouldn't justify the 2 million Muslims you've slaughtered since!
    There happens to be a legitimate reason why Westerners are in Afghanistan and are killing Pakis. Terrorists based there attacked us and continue to attack us. The Taliban harbored these people, continues to harbor them, and we are killing them, as we should. It should be understood as well that to the Pashtun - and the Taliban is a Pashtun movement - there is no real Afghan-Paki border. That whole region is Pashtun tribal territory. Yet we're stupidly recognizing the border...

European conversions to Islam is another matter, and it is increasingly becoming a real problem. Though these 'German nationals' wittwer is referring to may or may not be converts, I know of at least one case where a German convert got involved with jihadists.

Militarily speaking I would recommend an all out attack on the Pakistani tribal region. McChrystal wanted to do this in concert with Pakistani forces shortly before Obama gave him his walking papers. The Pakis didn't like the idea, because deep down they want us to lose. Screw them.

Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast