Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: New Idea for Secret Society That Promotes European Racial Progression

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    feisty goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    28
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    1,312
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonCeorl View Post
    What would the genetic parameters be? What exactly is your goal with genetic pairing? I think the only definate, achievable goal would be to increase the chances of having blonde-haired, blue-eyed children. In terms of increasing attractiveness, that's somewhat variable and unpredictable.
    I'm not talking about petty specific traits like hair and eye color gosh this is so frustrating. Things like hair and eye color are the least important, its things like body proportions that matter in terms of looks and physical strength. Usually people who are the right kind for each other will have similar hair or eye color (but rarely they may not if they are both mixtures) so that is the only signifigance of that. It is all about proportion and genetic variation as far as looks are concerned not silly petty things like hair and eye color. IQ and personality are just as important as well because different types of personalities and intelligence can be bred together in ways to form more superior ones (this can totally backfire if it's done incorrectly). OF COURSE things are somewhat unpredictable and varied but it certainly does at least some help to the offspring if you really think about it.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    SaxonCeorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2018 @ 06:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    OK, but then I don't see any grounds for considering only 'Northern' Europeans if we're talking proportions and intelligence. Italian people for example; some of them are gorgeous.

  3. #23
    Account Inactive

    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Last Online
    Thursday, July 5th, 2012 @ 06:07 AM
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Metropolis
    Gender
    Age
    40
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Journalist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Posts
    6,668
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonCeorl View Post
    OK, but then I don't see any grounds for considering only 'Northern' Europeans if we're talking proportions and intelligence. Italian people for example; some of them are gorgeous.
    Very few are gorgeous in my opinion, most that I've seen look very alien.

  4. #24
    Spenglerian
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Caledonian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    Tuesday, July 26th, 2011 @ 05:30 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland,England, Germany,Austria,Switzerland
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    Location
    Sverige snart nog
    Gender
    Age
    33
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    RecyclingPlant / College Student
    Politics
    Socially Progressive Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist, Nihilist, And Mystic
    Posts
    2,432
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    Maybe you should provide your own answers to the questions you posted in that tread.

    And it does not really fit well with the idea posted by feisty goddess which includes a strong eugenic component. In essence it would be like the high-IQ dating sites that are out there, alto with a white/Germanic racial component added to it.
    Eventually I will reply to my own answers of the thread I made.

    I'm not much for eugenics in that I like a dating atmosphere that doesn't revolve around expirimentation of a laboratory.

    Not only that I have no desire to create some so called super genetical race of people by eugenic selection because I would never be that naive to think that me as a person genetically am some sort of superior human being where I need the genetics of other people whom I deem to have superior qualities genetically as well to make some sort of super master race.

    That just strikes me as being somthing of folly.

    I prefer the old fashion way of just meeting people and then taking it from there in exchange and conversation to see whether I like them or not when it concerns dating the opposite sex.

    Whether or not they are superior specimens I could care less in that I only care how the other person makes me feel as a individual and whether they make me happy in seeing if I enjoy their company and what have you.

    Call me simplistic or old fashioned I guess.
    National Socialism is the only salvation for Germanics and Europids everywhere. Capitalism, libertarianism, and communism is the enemy.

    National socialized collectivism must prevail over radical individualism.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Uberman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Online
    Friday, August 30th, 2019 @ 02:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    German & Anglo-Saxon
    Ancestry
    Germany, England, Ireland
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Gender
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Financial Analyst
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Posts
    102
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I think this is a great idea. I am a big believer in Eugenics. Who wouldn't like to improve the quality of their stock? People tend to imagine the worst when they think of eugenics. They think that eugenisists would have them killed for their imperfections. But the reality is that ALL of us are imperfect, even those who support eugenics. In fact, it is because we are not perfect that we support eugenics. If we were already perfect why bother?
    But aside from improving our gene pool, the ultimate purpose of the organization should be to increase the population of Germanic people. It would have to weed out those who don't want very many children, as we don't want to waste good genes on a mate who doesn't want many kids, and will eventually cause those genes to die out. The best genes should be paired up with those who want the most kids.
    Also, the organization shouldn't only cater only to pure blooded Germanics. It can be useful for purifying the blood of those who have some non-Germanic genes in their background.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    feisty goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    28
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    1,312
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SaxonCeorl View Post
    OK, but then I don't see any grounds for considering only 'Northern' Europeans if we're talking proportions and intelligence. Italian people for example; some of them are gorgeous.
    MY GOD! IF YOU HAD READ THE WHOLE THREAD PROPERLY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I WAS NOT SPECIFYING NORTHERN PEOPLE! That was an assumption others were making and I tried to clarify already that it was not what I was talking about. ACTUALLY READ OVER THE WHOLE THREAD PLEASE!!! The title of the thread is European racial progression. You are dumbing down everything I say and putting your own spin on it and it is so frustrating.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    feisty goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    United States United States
    Gender
    Age
    28
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Posts
    1,312
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaricLachlan View Post
    Eventually I will reply to my own answers of the thread I made.

    I'm not much for eugenics in that I like a dating atmosphere that doesn't revolve around expirimentation of a laboratory.

    Not only that I have no desire to create some so called super genetical race of people by eugenic selection because I would never be that naive to think that me as a person genetically am some sort of superior human being where I need the genetics of other people whom I deem to have superior qualities genetically as well to make some sort of super master race.

    That just strikes me as being somthing of folly.

    I prefer the old fashion way of just meeting people and then taking it from there in exchange and conversation to see whether I like them or not when it concerns dating the opposite sex.

    Whether or not they are superior specimens I could care less in that I only care how the other person makes me feel as a individual and whether they make me happy in seeing if I enjoy their company and what have you.

    Call me simplistic or old fashioned I guess.

    Eugenics isn't for everyone but it is for some.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    SaxonCeorl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    Sunday, June 17th, 2018 @ 06:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Gender
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    14
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    MY GOD! IF YOU HAD READ THE WHOLE THREAD PROPERLY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT I WAS NOT SPECIFYING NORTHERN PEOPLE! That was an assumption others were making and I tried to clarify already that it was not what I was talking about. ACTUALLY READ OVER THE WHOLE THREAD PLEASE!!! The title of the thread is European racial progression. You are dumbing down everything I say and putting your own spin on it and it is so frustrating.
    Alright then. Good luck with your little Nazi Eugenics Office.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Holy Vehm: My Journey into a Real Secret Society
    By Schattenjäger in forum Indo-Germanic Spirituality
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Monday, August 29th, 2011, 01:38 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: Saturday, February 24th, 2007, 04:33 PM
  3. "Unity or Death": A Pre-WW1 Serbian Secret Society
    By Thulean Imperial Inquisitor in forum Strategic Intelligence
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Monday, September 11th, 2006, 03:35 AM
  4. European Unity: The History of an Idea
    By Loki in forum Political Theory
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Saturday, May 29th, 2004, 01:29 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •