Youth
    Occupation
    would-be historian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

American Students Overseas, Then and Now

Very interesting comparison of Americans and the general state of the union by Alex Kurtagic in the newest issue of "Occidental Observer":

American Students Overseas, Then and Now

When I returned to university as a mature student on a postgraduate program, one of the changes in the landscape that struck me the most was the contrast between the Reagan-era overseas Americans I had known as a high school student and their successors, the overseas Americans of the George W. Bush regime.

The Americans I befriended in the 1980s were all White and fit nearly every positive and negative European stereotype... END OF SAMPLE

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sachse
    Ancestry
    Von den Siebenbürgern
    Subrace
    Europid, nicht wichtig
    Single adult
    Occupation
    blöde schwere Welt
    Politics
    Individualistisch/Deistisch
    Religion
    Ohne Gott kein Leben
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The point is non europid students take studies now more than back in the days. Other humans take now over. So what is the point to discuss??

The world changes, it's normal. Or should you point a finger at these others and put them in blame with hating the new situation? On this note i think here comes a new hate topic. What is a easy build agression on strangers, but it is not correct.

When the norsk people = white people want to change something than they can do it in reality. Other than that a online topic leads to nothing, especially when it's wrong by it's aim that it wants do put peoples attention on. And it's for me a waste.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 27th, 2012 @ 09:58 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    I remeber watching som doc on the tv about black students going back to africa from the US....goin back to they roots etc and being stunned to find that slavery is not only still alive but a big business there.

Fucking savages.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Schlesien
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Youth
    Occupation
    would-be historian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbe View Post
    The point is non europid students take studies now more than back in the days. Other humans take now over. So what is the point to discuss??

The world changes, it's normal. Or should you point a finger at these others and put them in blame with hating the new situation? On this note i think here comes a new hate topic. What is a easy build agression on strangers, but it is not correct.

When the norsk people = white people want to change something than they can do it in reality. Other than that a online topic leads to nothing, especially when it's wrong by it's aim that it wants do put peoples attention on. And it's for me a waste.
    Well what interested me in that article was downfall of american morale and will. Author says that generation of 1980s was more optimistic, energetic and natural, while todays Americans are shadows of themselves. Descriptions of dismantled american industry are also very thoughtful. But that's my opinion.

And it was not conceived as 'hate topic'. Rather a discussion about fading US.

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    To be honest I think the change is that back in the 80s only our rich students traveled overseas. Today it seems like everybody is doing it. This is probably why the ones who travel to Europe today are of lesser confidence, intellect and "muscle" among other traits.

The average american today is much more liberal than he was in the 1980's. Currently we are drifting more conservative because of unemployment, proposed tax hikes, immigration and increases in government spending.

I don't think we've changed as much as the article would have you think. We have more immigrants (20 million or something) than any other country so naturally the minorities have increased since the 1980's. But the whites here are also increasing.

We are a smaller percentage of the overall pie than in the 1980's but our slice is much bigger than the 1980's. It's like an optical illusion.

Last Online
    Tuesday, November 22nd, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Schlesien
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Silesia Silesia
    Youth
    Occupation
    would-be historian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    So you think there is still a chance for USA to remain unified and industrialized nation?

Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2012 @ 09:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Germany
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    So you think there is still a chance for USA to remain unified and industrialized nation?
    Well America is a gigantic country- we could probably fit a billion people on our land if we had to.

The problem is that (this is not politically correct) certain areas of predominately African or Mexican sections in downtown areas such as DC, Bronx, LA, Houston, Chicago, Philadelphia are growing fast. This causes the whites to move an hour away out of downtown to escape the ghetto culture and behaviors of minorities. Our cities are being taken over politically by ultra-liberal ultra-multiculturalism. Our land is huge and this will continue for the foreseeable future and I don't really see to much of a problem. We have been fleeing well so far.

Will we remain industrialized and unified as a nation? Yes at least for the foreseeable future. Just because ghetto lazy people live on land an hour away from me doesn't mean that this will change how I live my life. Taxes aren't too high out of the cities.

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 20th, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sachse
    Ancestry
    Von den Siebenbürgern
    Subrace
    Europid, nicht wichtig
    Single adult
    Occupation
    blöde schwere Welt
    Politics
    Individualistisch/Deistisch
    Religion
    Ohne Gott kein Leben
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynterwade View Post
    Well America is a gigantic country- we could probably fit a billion people on our land if we had to.

The problem is that (this is not politically correct) certain areas of predominately African or Mexican sections in downtown areas such as DC, Bronx, LA, Houston, Chicago, Philadelphia are growing fast. This causes the whites to move an hour away out of downtown to escape the ghetto culture and behaviors of minorities. Our cities are being taken over politically by ultra-liberal ultra-multiculturalism. Our land is huge and this will continue for the foreseeable future and I don't really see to much of a problem. We have been fleeing well so far.

Will we remain industrialized and unified as a nation? Yes at least for the foreseeable future. Just because ghetto lazy people live on land an hour away from me doesn't mean that this will change how I live my life. Taxes aren't too high out of the cities.
    This openes eyes. And the Texans are the most conservative Americans, so they must play the first role in decidements of the future of their nation. That i think.